Colleges in AgraThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Sant Ramkrishna Kanya MahaVidhyalaya We are spreading value based education.
- Neelam College of Engineering & Technology Neelam College of Engineering & Technology, we prepare students to face tomorrow. Ably guided and supporting them to meet the challenges of a globally competitive world. Riding high on our acceptance as amongst the best sources for locating professional talent, our soaring growth has been reflected across our student's success rates.
- IIMT Group Of College I.I.M.T. is a premier Institute in the field Education as the environment at institution makes the students committed to learn all the aspects of Hotel & Managerial Skills. I.I.M.T.'s innovative education and professionalism is helping all the wayers on their way to positioning themselves to the top of the ladder of Hospitality Service. Our most special feature for the first time in the field of Hotel, IT and Management Education to make our wayers to aware of the latest trends and technologies used in the industries.
- I.I.M.T. Medical College & Hospital I.I.M.T. Medical College & Hospital was established in 1989. The Head Quarter is situated in Agra (U.P), India under the auspicious of which functioning a different type of medical and Para medical courses. The Institute has fully equipped modern practical laboratory and 180 bedded hospital with latest equipments.
- Agra College Agra College, Agra was established in 1823. College is open to all sections of society irrespective of Caste, Creed, Colour & Sex. Educational facilities in five faculties, viz-Arts, Science, Commerce, Law & Education through 23 departments (16 Postgraduate & 3 undergraduate) are available under these faculties.
- Sai Nath Group of Education It was founded by Rashtriya Vikas Samiti. Sai Nath College is dedicated to provide International Standard of Education that's why International Organization for Standard is certify the Sai Nath College by providing ISO 9001 : 2000 certificate. College is affiliated to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University.
- Shiva Lal Agarwala & Co. Shivalal Agarwala and Company is a prominent educational publisher of northern India. We primarily publish educational books for school and college students.Shiva Lal Agarwala and Company started its journey way back in 1940. It was set up by Shri Radhey Mohan Agarwal who was a determined freedom fighter. He felt the need of quality and authentic books on History and therefore started publishing books on the subject.
- St. Johns College Agra St. John's College, Agra, was established in 1850 by the Church Missionary Society of England through the efforts of the Agra C. M. S. Association which came into being in 1840. The first Principal of the College The Rev. Thomas Valpy French, a distinguished fellow of University College, Oxford, was a man of great vision and missionary zeal. At it's inception the college formulated its own curriculum and conducted its own examination.
- SHRI PURAN PRASAD GUPTA MEMORIAL DEGREE COLLEGE Shri Puran Prasad Gupta Memorial Degree College was founded by Smt.Shyam Lata Gupta in Loving Memory of Revered Late Shri Puran Prasad Gupta.The college is a premier dynamic Institute of Education and a pioneer Teacher Training College in self finance sector in Agra.
- I.P.S. College Of Engineering & Management I.P.S. College Of Engineering & Management is situated in Agra UP, India, under the auspicious of which is functioning a different type of Engineering & Management Courses. The Institute have fully equipped modern practical laboratory and highly qualified faculty for guidance & training in Engineering & Management .
- Al-Barkaat Educational Society It dedicated to the memory of the renowned Persian-Hindi Sufi Poet Syed Shah Barkatullah of Marehra , came into being in 1995. The Society, registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, aims to establish and administer educational institutions under the rights and duties.
- M.D. C o l l e g e of Management The M.D. College for Management is a dynamic, growth-oriented self financing Institute owned by the "SHRI MADHODAS MEMORIAL SHIKSHAN SANSTHA (REGD.)" as an affiliating and teaching institute to facilitate and promote studies, research and extension work to focus on professional education in emerging areas of management.he institute is presently located at "Babarpur, Sikandara, Agra.The medium of instructions is English.
- St. Johnís College Life is all about networking and relationships. The portal SJCAgra.com aims to provide a platform where all the alumni, students, faculty and staff can express their views freely, inspire their junior colleagues by sharing their insights and experiences and act as online mentors. Both students and staff can upload their profiles, photos, and even their resumes on the portal. They can send messages and chat with each other through instant messenger.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.