Hotels & Resorts in AgraThis exclusive section of Surfindia Directory offers a complete source of information about Hotels in India. This all inclusive segment provides listings of Hotels and Resorts in India that ease your accommodation search for your travel needs. Plan your tour program in India & find all necessary details about Indian Hotels and Resorts right here. This Hotels & Resorts directory of India covers all major Indian cities and offers useful website links to Hotels & Resorts that offers various travel packages in all budgets and applicable discounts.
Latest Website Listings
- Hotel Royale Residency It is situated in the city of the Taj provides all the primary facilities that a discerning traveler looks for. Its air-conditioned, luxurious living room overlooks the Taj Mahal, thus providing the guest an opportunity to admire the beautiful marble structure as and when one likes.
- Utkarsh Vilas The Utkarsh Vilas is located 1 Kilometer from the Taj Mahal. Enriched by the royal service makes an interlude at The Utkarsh Vilas exclusive and unforgettable. Richly detailed interiors are perfectly complemented by a choice of international and Indian cuisine.
- Hotel Clarks Shiraz A five-star luxury hotel which combines business with pleasure, style with substance, form with function.
- Howard Park Plaza, Agra Providing well furnished rooms, 24 hour room service, ayurvedic health care, coffee shop, restaurant & bar, business center and shopping arcade.
- Hotel Clarks Shiraz A five star hotel providing accommodation in Agra, with restaurants, conference & banquet hall and also offers exclusive hotel packages, airline reservations and online booking.
- Hotel Ajay International Hotel is ideal for those Tourists, Backpackers, Hostel Travelers and Youth Travelers who wants to enjoy different colours of city life. Hotel is serving budget Tourists from more than 25 years. Major attraction momentum of love the Taj is only 3 kms from Hotel Ajay International. Prides of Mughals Red Fort is just 1 kms from Hotel. All the old markets- Kinari Bazar, Johri Bazar, Rawatpara, Lohargali, Motiganj. Hing Ki Mandi, (wholesale shoe market) and Fountain chowk. Are on walking distance.
- Usha Kiran Palace Hotel & Towers Vibrant in ites myriad offerings. Resplendent in is Glorious traditions. Home of choice of the discerning business traveler. Newly set up Usha Kiran Place. Hotel & Towers is the preferred destination of corporate travelers, accustomed to its innovative style of service and delicious cuisine. Centrally located, it is just minutes away from the Railway Station, Airport, Bus Stand, Prime business, Shopping Arcades and most important THE TAJ.
- Priya Group of Hotels & Restaurants Established in the year 1993, Priya Group of Hotels & Restaurants has carved a name of repute in the Hotel & Restaurant Industry. With our premium quality service and hospitality, we have become a preferred choice amongst the international as well as domestic tourists.
- Hotel Solitaire Hotel Solitaire, the service is impeccable, satisfaction is inevitable. We invite you to a world of luxury and comfort. They treat their guests as good as God and try their best to satisfy their guest at their level best. Hotel Solitaire is one of the those to keep the same standrd. The rich Dynasty had pleasure to make the monuments of Love and Faith. Taj and Fatehpur sikri are the consequent of this tradition.
- Hotels for agra The magical city of Agra is one of India’s most famous tourist destinations. A magnificent city situated on the banks of the Yamuna River in Uttar Pradesh, Agra is home to many splendid buildings of the Mughal-era. Be it the sheer grandeur of the Taj Mahal, the glorious Agra Fort, or the historic Fatehpur Sikri, one can always experience the brilliance of these acclaimed World Heritage Sites in Agra.
- Rajmahal Hotel Rajmahal a Hotel in Agra-India is one of the largest India's luxury hotels in Agra. All efforts are dedicated to providing luxurious comfort, modern facilities and intuitive technology combined with exceptional, personalized service. Everything is designed so as to be unobtrusive.
- Trident Hilton, Agra Offering air-conditioned rooms equipped with modern facilities like a mini-bar & complimentary tea / coffee making facility, business centre, coffee shop, restaurant & bar, room service, safety deposit box, swimming pool and fitness centre.
- Hotel Amar A three star hotel offering centrally air-conditioned rooms & suites, multicuisine restaurant, bar, conference halls, swimming pool and health club.
- MansinghGroup This site helps the information giving the Hotels and resorts in india
- Hotel Bhoomi Residency Hotel Bhoomi Residency with a team of professionals invites you to its world of luxury, traditional hospitality & personalised services. With its tastefully designed rooms and morden amenities. Our hotel has 24 airconditioned superior, premiume, club & royal club rooms with attach bathroom, 24 hours running hot & cold water, mini refridgator in every room, colour lcd with more then 100 chennal & activated wi fi internet facilaty.
- KUKREJA GROUP HOTELS KUKREJA GROUP HOTELS is one among the oldest hotel chains in India, started in 1986 and has enjoyed the rare reputation of best budget hotels with an objective of setting up first class mid market hotels in metropolitan and secondary cities ,in proximity to domestic, international airports and railway stations.
- Hotel Yamuna View Hotel Yamuna View formerly Hotel Agra Ashok has been the most gracious and regal host to the leading national and international visitors to the city of TAJ Agra. The hotel is known for its unique mix of traditional Indian hospitality and modern day systems and facilities beyond compare. Splendidly spread out spacious centrally air conditioned rooms and 3 deluxe suites which overlook the gardens, lush green swimming pool lawns and water channels to suit individual tourist needs.
- Rose Home Stay Rose Home Stay is an ideal place to live in. A first class palatial homestay situated in the heart of the city admist lush green surrounding offering the beauty of nature. Just two minutes walk from bus stand cantt railway station, Idgah station, Indian airlines office, G.P.O., Bank, Post Office, Tourist Office and Shopping arcades.
- The Grand Imperial It is an old city and it is said that its name was derived from Agrabana, A forest that finds mention in the epic Mahabharata. In more recent times Agra came into prominence when Sikandar Lodi made it his capital city in 1501. The Lodi rule was to end very soon and Agra passed into the possession.
- Kaya Kalp Kayakalp a royal spa of the mugal agra, providing royal service & treatment such as mughal style "kese" body scrub, argan oil, mung bean soap massage, relaxing scalp massage and indian tea ceremony.
Hotels & Resorts - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3728)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.