Home » Directory » Business » Agriculture » Food Grains & Cereals » Other Food Grains
Other Food Grains
Latest Website Listings
- Imperial Malts Ltd. Engaged in production and distribution of malts and malts product in different varieties such as non-diastatic, diastatic, dried and powdered.
- BALAJI FOODS Balaji Foods was established in the year 2005 located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu andhave been with the hospitality industry in the Southern Part of India i.e. Chennai, TamilNadu. Balaji Foods has a very good and well trained dedicated personnel and wouldbe able to procure any sort of product connected to the Hospitality industry.
- National Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. The Indian experience in commodity futures market dates back to thousands of years. References to such markets in India appear in Kautialyas Arthasastra. The words, Teji, Mandi, Gali, and Phatak have been commonly heard in Indian markets for centuries. The first organized futures market was however established in 1875 under the aegis of the Bombay Cotton Trade Association to trade in cotton contracts. Derivatives trading were then spread to oilseeds, jute and food grains. The derivatives trading in India however did not have uninterrupted legal approval.
- Department of Agriculture Bihar is located in the eastern part of the country (between 83°-30' to 88°-00' longitude). It is an entirely land–locked state, although the outlet to the sea through the port of Kolkata is not far away. The Bihar plain is divided into two unequal halves by the river Ganga which flows through the middle from west to east.
- Malar International Malar International established in the year 2002, now stands as a leading processor and exporter of Cashew and its allied products. Engaged in the imports of Raw Cashew Nuts, exporting processed Cashew kernels and CNSL all around the world, Malar has an enormous experience in the field of cashew processing for more than 4 decades.
- Agriclinics and Agribusiness Centre Agriclinics are envisaged to provide expert services and advice to farmers on cropping practices, technology dissemination, crop protection from pests & diseases, market trends and prices of various crops in the markets and also clinical services for animal health etc. which would enhance productivity of crops / animals.
- Capital Foods Everyone wants to stay healthy to enjoy life and to increase work efficiency. For this, one need to eat hygienically processed food without any harmful chemicals. We, Capital Foods started our business operation in the year 2000 to provide pure and hygienic agro products to customers. We are a renowned manufacturer, exporter and supplier of wide variety of agro products like Pulses and Besan. This products are hygienically processed to provide better health to the people.
- Leci-Impex Manufacturer and exporter of soya products, soya lecithin food grade, natural soya lecithin, soya lecithin cattle feed, soya lecithin feed grade, soya lecithin industrial grade, soya lecithin paint grade, soya lecithin oil, soybean lecithin oil, soya lecithin explosive grade, soya lecithin leather grade.
- SHUBHAM STARCH CHEM (P) LTD. We are a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Modified Starch, Raw Starch (Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch) and Syrup. Our range of starches find application in various industries like paper, textile, pharma, adhesive, food, etc. The widespread reach and acceptance of our products across the country speaks volume about the high quality of our products.
- Vasista Biostarch Products India Private Limited It is fastest growing manufacturer and exporter of the finest quality agro products. We have attained a commendable status in the domain of bio products, with our innovation approach towards our business endeavor. Our products like black pepper powder are the perfect example of quality that we deal in.
- Directorate of Seed Research Agriculture constitutes the lifeline of villages where more than 70% of Indian population lives. To have successful agriculture, quality seed constitute the most important component. Realizing the importance of seed, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research launched the All India Coordinated Research Project on seed the National Seed Project in 1979. Based on the over all progress and development of the National Seed Project and growing importance of seed in modern agriculture.
- ANMOL BISCUITS LTD Anmol Biscuits came into being almost a decade back, when Mr.Baijnath Choudhary initiated the setting up process of the first plant at Kolkata.Anmol,that was started as a single plant,now has a strong hold in the highly competitive biscuit market.Anmol takes pride in being one of the leading biscuit selling brands in Eastern India.The credit for the establishment of Anmol as a preferred brand across North and East India goes to its fine-tuned distribution network.Anmol has witnessed prodigious growth by focusing on persistence in quality.With the setting up of factories both in Kolkata and Delhi,the infrastructure and production facilities have grown threefold. The company now endeavors to explore markets in the Southern and Western parts of the country,and establishing itself firmly there.
- Buynatural Buynatural is a young company committed to promote and making an ever larger selection of natural and organic products easily accessible with great price advantage to its community. All our products will be carefully sourced from the most reputable suppliers/manufacturers. Our vision is to exceed the quality, safety and environmental standards of the Industry, to be the most trusted company.
- Cargill India Pvt. Ltd. Cargill maintains a number of businesses in India, with operations including the handling and processing of a wide range of products, including refined oils, grain and oilseeds, sugar, cotton and animal feed. In addition, Cargill develops flavour systems and operates a value investing business. Our presence in India has been growing since we began a joint venture operation in 1987.
- A. P. I. C. - India We take the opportunity to introduce ourselves as the Leading Manufacturers and Exporters based in India dealing in various types of products like Consumer Items, Food Grains, Engineering Goods, Core sector's industrial consumer items, Industrial Machinery etc.
- OM IMPEX We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Indentor/Broker for agricultural commodities based in Rajkot city of Gujarat (India) which is one of the main centres for procuring Agriculture commodities.
- National Spot Exchange National Spot Exchange is providing an unbiased and state-of-art platform for buying and selling of commodities. Commodities traded on National Spot Exchange includes agricultural commodities, bullions, metals and some Industrial products (to be introduced later). Commodity is traded in contract form, which has standard quality specification.
- Agriculture India Biz Club The monsoons play a critical role in the Indian sub - continent's agriculture in determining whether the harvest will be bountiful, average, or poor in any given year. The entire rainfall in the sub - continent is concentrated in the few monsoon months.
- Natraj Dall Mill It has automatic plant to manufacture Pulse. They are also planning to expand their activities in the field of marketing. At present the Pulses is marketed under the brand "Kanhaiya, Natraj, President etc", which has attained great popularity amongst customers. Unit has builts sound marketing networks in Indore city & other parts of the country.
- Nandi Dall Mills It is a discrete unit as he felt the large demand of the public commercial processing of the pulses in consumption of quality based dhal and gram flour. Today we have grown with the blessing of a almighty and sheer hard work to accomplish the mission for which we were rewarded by Tamilnadu Onsumer Vigilance Council for the best quality.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.