Home » Directory » Gujarat » Ahmedabad » Business » Agriculture » Food Grains & Cereals
Food Grains & Cereals in AhmedabadFood grains and cereals directory is a vast collection of information related to the leading manufacturers of food grains and cereals in India. Web guide on food grains and cereals also presents insightful information on the leading Indian exporters and importers of food grains and cereals such as pulses, rice, oilseeds, corn, wheat flour, etc. Also presented below is a listing of websites linking to the leading manufacturers of food grains and cereals.
Latest Website Listings
- Mann Flour & Food Pvt. Ltd. Mann Flour & Food Pvt. Ltd. has emerged as an leading exporters and processors of Indian spices, Flours, Pickles & papad. We also have an expertise in delivering bulk and prepackaged Instant mixes, Pulses, General groceries, whole spices and mukhwas based on the end to end solution. It is one of the first few Indian flour exporters and Indian Spices Exporter Company to recognize the need for authentic Indian Food Products.
- Kuna Impex Pvt. Ltd Kuna Impex is an organization that's all about technology with having diverse exposure to sectors such as engineering, drive automation, international trade and marketing. Kuna Impex is specializing in Export of Indian Agro-based commodities & products like rice, wheat, tea, coffee, sesame seeds, groundnut kernels.
- RASA Spices N Foods Pvt. Ltd Rasa Spices N Foods Pvt. Ltd. is an agro based venture promoted by Shreeji Probuild Pvt. Ltd. which is one of the leading group of industries engaged in manufacturing of Textile products, Real Estate & Developers, Study Abroad Consultations, Representatives of Trade Shows International as well as handling Domestic & International media.
- B. H. Modi Flour Mfrs. & Exporters Manufacturers and exporters of wheat flour, rice flour, millet flour, maize flour, maida flour, gram flour, idli ravo flour, idli flour, dosa flour, chana coapse flour, dhokla flour, lapsi fada flour, semolina flour, soyabean flour, wheat coarse flour and raagi flour.
- KAMDHENU ENTERPRISE Offering quality product always, Kamdhenu Enterprise is a leading exporter, trader and supplier of a gamut of agricultural products. Our wide range includes maize, rice, wheat, barley, jowar, sesame seeds, millet, green lentil, gram, fenugreek seeds, cummin seeds, guar gum, other agricultural products, animal feed, soya D.O.C, rapeseeds, cotton, dal, etc.
- Varshayan Greenway Private Limited The company is marketing all and only organic natural and ecofriendly products. The company is taking up turnkey projects of organic farming and eco tourism.
- Mautik Impex Pvt. Ltd. Supplying agricultural commodities, agricultural equipments, engineering products and kitchenware.
- Asian Food Industries India is known as "The Home of Spices" and there is no other country in the world that produces as much as variety of spices as India. Spices have been teasing the taste buds since time immemorial in various forms. From the pungency of chillies to the colour of turmeric, the applications of spices have been many, like in medicines, food, appetizers etc. No wonder these have become an indispensable part of every human life.
- MADHAV KRUHAD TRADELINK Incepted in the year 1969, Madhav Kruhad Tradelink is one the fastest growing companies engaged in exporting a wide assortment of products that includes Basmati Rice, Dry Fruit, Bettle Nut, Coconut, Corne/Maize, Mathiya, Papad, Cholafari, Khakhara, Guar Gum, Potato, Onion, Garlic, etc.
- Vimal commodities Vimal commodities is a web portal, launched in the year 2008, that seeks to integrate services of some of the best commodity consultants across the country. Our objective as an organization is to aggregate value across the spectrum of the Indian Commodity market and deliver this to our customer.
- BARDIA PRODUCTS Bardia Products, Manufacturer & Exporter of Indian Traditional Snack Foods supply premium quality Wheat Pellets (ready-to-eat and ready-to-fry segment) with modern fineness. Bardia Products is owned and managed by Mr. Vimal Bardia which was established in 1978. The products due to the sole reason of quality, purity and taste witnessed amazing growth in the overseas.
- Kamdhenu Enterprise We are engaged in the exporting, supplying and trading of the immaculate range of agricultural food products. In addition to it, we are also recognized as one of the most preeminent white millet, poultry feed supplements and black cummin seeds wholesale suppliers.
- National Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. The Indian experience in commodity futures market dates back to thousands of years. References to such markets in India appear in Kautialyas Arthasastra. The words, Teji, Mandi, Gali, and Phatak have been commonly heard in Indian markets for centuries. The first organized futures market was however established in 1875 under the aegis of the Bombay Cotton Trade Association to trade in cotton contracts. Derivatives trading were then spread to oilseeds, jute and food grains. The derivatives trading in India however did not have uninterrupted legal approval.
- Chirantan Organic Farm Mnaufacturer and supplier of organic wheat and other organic food items.
Food Grains & Cereals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (768)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.