Colleges in AhmedabadThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Ahmedabad Institute of Nursing Science We are taking this opportunity of pride to introduce our Ahmedabad Institute of Nursing Science AINS, run by charitable trust Garavi Gujarat Medical and Educational Foundation and affiliated to Gujarat University, recognized by Government of Gujarat. At AINS Campus, Our College provides an education that will assist the students in becoming humane, sensitive and technically competent health care professionals.
- Hasmukh Goswami College of Engineering The College is established in the year 2007-2008 by Monark Education Trust with the aim to provide effective & relevant technical education to the youngsters & to serve the need of the society & industry. It is approved by A.I.C.T.E. New Delhi & Affiliated to Gujarat University Ahmedabad. The college has following branches of Engineering. There is intake of 60 students in each branch. The mode of admission is on merit basis through JAC PC.
- PRAMUKH SWAMI SCIENCE In the Year 1965 Science college was established and it has been developed gradually ever since. In the Year 1991 it received blessing ofParam Pujya Pramukh Swami Maharaj. Based on his name and charity fund the college is known as Pramukh Swami Science College.
- A.G.TEACHERS COLLEGE A.G.Teachers College was established by the Ahmedabad Education Society in June, 1952 with the help of donation dedicated/provided by Acharatlal Giradharlal Charities. The above donation was purely dedicated to utilize to run educational institutes, to guide Ph.D scholars & to conduct various kinds of in-service training programme to strengthen class-room teaching of 21st century B.Ed. course.
- Educational Initiatives Pvt. Ltd. Educational Initiatives (EI) is an effort by a group of IIM (Ahmedabad) alumni with first-hand experience of setting up and running educational institutions. It has been formed with a mission to work towards qualitative improvement in India’s educational system. It will do this by building a team of people who have been exceptional teachers and who will continuously build expertise by networking, reading, documenting best practices and devising and sharing solutions focussed on quality improvement and effective learning.
- C.U.Shah Science College Colleges are temples of education. They mould the future of our country. So, heading an institution which shapes the next generation of a nation which is poised for a big leap in almost all fields is not an easy job. Realizing the mammoth responsibilities bestowed upon us, our institution tries its level best to provide an excellent academic career to its students.
- Mep Acadamy Mep incorporated to impart expertised coaching to students preparing for Secondary to Master Degree level. G.S.E.B/ C.B.S.E/ I.C.S.E/. N.I.O.S/ IIT/ AIEEE/ B. Com/ M. Com/ with skyhigh ideals and commitment to excellence, now has taken a shape of vibrant ACADEMY in VIBRANT GUJARAT.
- L.D.College of Engineering It is a premier engineering college in Gujarat State set with the objectives of imparting higher education in various fields of engineering. The institute is affiliated to Gujarat University and administrated by Department of Technical education, Gujarat State. Sheth Shri Kasturbhai Lalbhai.
- Lenco Alumni Association The Government established the college in 1951 and since Maharaja Lukhdhirji of Morbi donated his palace to the college, the Institute was named after him. The college is situated on the bank of river Machhu, in Morbi, L. E. College campus boasts of a palatial building, workshops, a swimming pool, a badminton court and a vast expanse of a sports field and boys and girls hostels
- H. L. College of Commerce H. L. College of Commerce tries to widen the knowledge horizons of its commerce students beyond boundaries to lead them to be in tune with tomorrow so as to contribute the best in economic and cultural empowerment of the nation. It aims to further hone the students intellectual acumen, personal discipline, cultural sensitivity and moral conviction.
- St. Xavier's College Loyola Centre for Research & Development LCRD, Ahmedabad is a centre involved in research education and extension work. It is run by the Xavier Research Foundation XRF, a nongovernmental organization NGO. LCRD was established in 1991 and has since been active in research, professional computer education and projects in rural areas.
- Gujarat Vidyapith It was founded by Mahatma Gandhi on 18th October, 1920. It is a deemed university since 1962. It was funded by the U. G. C. for higher education programs. The Institute imparts higher education with an integrated system of education teaching from the Nursery to the Doctorate level. The main objective is to prepare workers of character, ability, culture and dedication for the conduct of movements connected with the regeneration of country in accordance with the ideals given by Mahatma Gandhi.
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Labour Studies An esteemed college of Andhra Pradesh. Offers courses in (Diploma Courses & Certificate Courses in the substreams of Post Diploma in Industrial Safety,Labour studies,HR mgmt, Associate Fellow in Industrial Health for Doctors). Offers good placement to students.
- College of Fire Technology Offers bachelor of science in fire and ITI fireman course, providing information about administration, academic programs and fees, news, infrastructure and hostel facilities.
- Knowledge Academy Ltd At Knowledge Academy we aim to provide education and training that is well-rounded and which not only improves practical know-how, upgrades skills and leads to professional qualifications but also, will translate into better career prospects for students and enhanced productivity for employers. We deliver these courses in a modern relaxed and state-of-the-art learning centre using latest educational methodologies.
- The Indian School of Microfinance for Women The Indian School of Microfinance for Women, started in June 2003, is an initiative in microfinance which is promoted to address the capacity building requirements in the sector. The School particularly focuses upon the lives of women who are the primary participants in microfinance interventions. Microfinance is perceived by the School not only as a means of poverty alleviation but also as a means for women’s leadership and the building of women’s assets.
- Lords Institute of Management Studies We are under the Aegis of Lords Educational Society it is a registered non-profitable organization and it has been formed with a vision of imparting high quality Management education. pool of professionally qualified and skilled managers and entrepreneurs to meet the growing needs of trade and the industry. Our strive is to impart the right mix of knowledge and skill and it sets to our students to enable them to take on the challenges in the corporate of today's world.
- F.D. Arts & Commerece College for Women F.D. Arts & Commerece College for Women was established in 1990 and was recognized by University Grants Commission under 2f & 12B Scheme in Aug 1998. The college is situated at Jamalpur, in an area of 3062 Sq.Yard. The area where the college is located can be considered as prime residential area vastly inhabited by people belonging to middle-class, lower middle class and even poor people.
- JG Group of Colleges JG Group of Colleges continously endeavors to equip the students with the right skill and attitude that would help to develop maturity, understanding and wisdom. One can only foresee that the efforts of Management, faculty members and students will help carve a niche for itself soon...
- Shanti Asiatic School The foundations of learning at SAS are, in its rich and unique holistic approach, integrating the best of hi-tech education with relevant value systems,to become the ideal 21st century Gurukul in its true spirit. At the core of this endeavor is the challenge to develop an inspired global learning community that can change the future of mankind.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.