Schools in AhmedabadThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- St. Kabir School, Ahmedabad A co-educational school conducts classes from Jr.Kg to class X and also offers library, co-curricular activities and well equipped labs for physics, chemistry and biology.
- RIverside COMMON SENSE IS COMMON PRACTICE Riverside is the amalgamation of an approach to learning that is embedded in common sense. It is a vibrant research center for school education, where insights from cutting-edge research are turned into working models of pedagogical practices with a single-minded focus: student wellbeing. Over the last 9 years, Riverside has developed, implemented and shared a unique curriculum that is proving to be the benchmark for providing a no-compromise school education of the highest quality.
- Ahmedabad International School An official website of ahmedabad international school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- Bright Start Pre-School Swastik group of schools was established by Shri Chandraprasad R. Pathak in 1959.Today under the guidance of Shri Rajabhai Pathak, Swastik is a name synonymous with quality and mastery oriented education. Now we have come up with a unique concept in toddlers education under the name of Bright Start Preschool.
- Swaminarayan Mandir Vasna Sanstha A spiritual Society highlighting the importance of Lord Swaminarayan This organization was established in 1987 in Vasna area in the city of Ahmadabad of Gujarat state in India with construction of grand and holy temple.The society conducts educational activities and social activities.
- SAKAR ENGLISH SCHOOL We welcome you to SAKAR a School with a vision and a mission.We greet you at SAKAR a School that gives its students roots and wings.We offer you rousing reception to SAKAR a School that facilitates learning with cheers and no tears, a School that has everything an ideal school of 21st century must have.
- st xavier's school It has the information about st.xavier's school.
- The New Tulip International School Tulip School was set up in 1996 by Mr. Yogesh Shridhar, the Managing Trustee of Tulip Charitable Trust in memory or his father Late Shri Dahyabhai A. Patel, a renowned educationist with the vision of a design shop of International standards. Academic excellence is surely the prime consideration of The New Tulip International School.
- Eklavya School The education helps inculcate among students 'a sense of purpose' in whatever they do and make the learning process a pleasure and adventure, so that they acquire knowledge to weigh and consider outcomes with reason and discrimination.
- Prakash Higher Secondary School Prakash stands for Truth, Beauty and Goodness. It inculcates the qualities of truth, beauty and goodness in students through the medium of education. It lays special emphasis on the development of all the moral qualities of life and thus aims at the character building of the students. Prakash institutions, including Higher Secondary School are founded with definite aims of spreading aesthetic and spiritual values of human life through the education of the students. It also concentrates on the physical, mental and cultural development of students.
- SGVP International School An official website of SGVP international school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- Delhi Public School The Delhi Public School, Bopal, Ahmedabad is a member of the Delhi Public School Society, which has a prominent presence in India with 145 schools, besides those in Middle East, Nepal and South-East Asia. The Society started its first school in 1948 and since then it has consistently given quality education aimed at the overall growth of every child.
- Bachpan Bachpan Pre Primary, Primary & Secondary School is a government recognized, self financed progressive educational institute. It is situated in Surendranagar, 120 km from Ahmedabad. The school is as beautiful as its name. It aims to provide the best pre-primary and primary education subsequently followed by secondary and higher secondary education in the coming years.
- Olive Green International School Our belief is that the purpose of knowledge is to Stimulate young minds, ignite their curiosity and sensitivity so they can develop to their fullest intellectual, social, emotional & physical potential.We work to Inspire each student to achieve high academic standards, nurture individual skills to become life long learners, imbibe a sense of national pride with international understanding & become global citizens.
- St. Xavier's High School An official website of st xavier's high school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- OLIVE GREEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Olive International Education Foundation is committed for creating the next generation of achievers and leaders of the society. The endeavour is providing children a platform for global learning which imbibes the international methodology balancing with our rich traditional values. The promoters of the organisation are the futurative thinkers of the society who are engaged in creating various educational initiatives.
- Reubs Education Trust The school was started in 1965 by Shri D.B. Reubens, a retired engineer from the Western Railways and his son Shri I.D. Reubens. Reubs Education Trust was formed in the year 1968 and has been managing the School since then. It maintains a high standard of education and is proved from the results of X and XII board examination.
- CEON Solutions Pvt Ltd The mission behind iSchool is to facilitate Indian academic institutions with An integrated solution which will be used extensively by Teachers, Students, Parents, Office Staff & Management as a collaborative, simplified, problem solving and learning platform contributing in the overall development of the child, and creating an enriched and vibrant educational experience for all in this long academic journey from admission to alumni.
- Seventh-day Adventist Higher Secondary school The school has classes Nursery to XII. It is a co-educational, English Medium Day School affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (ISC), New Delhi in the year 1990. The UCAS, an International accrediting agency for school leaving qualifications for admissions to ndergraduate courses in the U.K. has granted quivalence to the Indian School Certificate (ISC) to that of the Senior School Examinations of the niversity of Scotlant.
- Divyapath Campus We are shaping students for life excellence, who will become the best citizen of the country with confidence commitment and caring the zenith of success. Our values based Education aims at the Moral, Ethical, Social, Aesthetic, Physical, Emotional and Intellectual development of our students.
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.