Home » Directory » Gujarat » Ahmedabad » Business » Financial Services » Other Banking Services
Other Banking Services in AhmedabadOnline banking services directory provides detailed information on leading organisations in India providing key banking services like wealth management, loan and depository services. Also get wealth of information on financial accounting service providers, payroll services, healthcare, asset management and other important financial service providers of India. View a listing of websites which would provide an easy connect to a large number of banking service providers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. ETL is profit making Indias only ISO 27001 Certified, which complies to Multilateral Development Banks World Bank, Asian Development Bank, IMF, etc. eProcurement Guidelines in totality.eProcurement in India and is powered by a dedicated team of 300 employees and partners.
- Naroda Nagarik Co-Operative Bank In the year 1969 a few leading personalities of Naroda Town thought that in order to augment the Deposits from the individuals and small businessmen of the town and in turn to utilize the same towards the upliftment of the common men and small borrowers by way of granting need base credit with the intention to improve their standard of living, we should start a co operative Bank at Naroda.
- GRUH Finance Limited Our loan products offer multiple options of amortisation and interest calculation with a view to enable sharing of interest rate risk based on individual credit capabilities.A Company with a highly respected parentage and its own excellent track record. GRUH Finance Limited is a leading housing finance company incorporated in July, 1986 under the Companies Act, 1956. GRUH is a subsidiary of HDFC
- Chartered Capital And Investment Ltd. (CCIL) Chartered Capital And Investment Ltd. (CCIL) originally incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 1986, was converted into Public Limited Company in 1994. CCIL is providing entire Financial and Investment needs of clients at a single point as a one-stop shop.
- Friend's of Women's World Banking For the first seven years of its operations from 1982 to 1989 FWWBs activities were limited to providing loan guarantees for poor women in the state of Gujarat. Around this time, the initial efforts started of in 1970s to provide financial access to poor women especially those in unorganized sector were transformed into the women focused and savingsled Micro Finance Movement.
- canara bank It contains the various services of canara bank.
- The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op. Bank Ltd The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op. Bank Ltd., Established in the year 1966, popularly known as "AMCO BANK" started its banking activity under the leadership of Shri Mohanbhai C. Patel with one branch at Relief Road, Ahmedabad in Gujarat State, India. Expansion accelerated, and branch after branch was added to the family of branches of the Bank, creating a group of 24 branches,all are operating in their own fully
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. ETL is profit making Indias only ISO 27001 Certified, which complies to Multilateral Development Banks World Bank, Asian Development Bank, IMF, etc. eProcurement Guidelines in totality. Many Indias Fortune 500 Companies trust only ETL when it comes to Spend Management which is offered through its portal www.abcProcure.com, where annually ETL enables eProcurement worth Rs.25,000 Cr is successfully.
- Hitech Bookkeeping Services Providing bookkeeping services like account receivable, bank reconcilliation, financial statement preparation, general ledger maintenance, trial balance sheet preparation and payroll processing.
- Avdhoot Investment Providing consultancy services such as life insurance services, insurance services, general insurance services, tour services, housing loan, financial consultancy services.
- The Vijay Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Vijay Co-operative Bank Ltd. was instituted by Sh. Natwarlal Prabhudas Patel in the year 1963. Its registered office then was situated in Naroda at the Vijay Mills. The prime objective of commencement of Vijay Bank was to work for the less fortunate members of the community by enhancing their economic enterprises and create ample funds for providing financial aid to all deserving members, especially self employed women.
Other Banking Services - ALL INDIA
@ All India (313)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.