Home » Directory » Gujarat » Ahmedabad » Business » Medical & Hospital » Hospitals
Hospitals in Ahmedabad
Latest Website Listings
- Eye-care Hospital Eye-care Hospital was established in 1987 and it has now become a full fledged Outpatient Cataract Surgery Center with most modern equipments and technology. The clinic is housed in a spacious and centrally air-conditioned premises at the heart of Ahmedabad city.
- Green Health Care In Green Health Care, pollution free housing and work place maintenance, literacy around local environmental health issues, and the use of safe, effective, precaution-based homoeopathic medicine are all intrinsic parts of advance and eco-friendly health care that is good for people and the environment.
- Xcelris Labs Providing Services like Pharmaceuticals, Regulatory service, biogenomic service, value added service AND Medical Research Services.
- Samved Urology hospital Samved Urology hospital has all the latest urology equipments like lithotripter, PCNL & URS equipments, greenlight laser for prostate,laparoscopic equipments etc.The operating rooms have datex-ohmeda anaesthesia machines and Philips operating lights. American surgeons operate in samved hospital from time to time.
- Dr. Jay D. Mehta''s Dental Care Offering all kinds of medical services like dental treatment, cosmetic treatment, root canal treatment, dental implants, gum treatements and children dental treatments.
- Dentist Implant & Laser Surgeon India We are providing complete dental implants services, gum surgery services, dental treatment, implant surgeon and cosmetic dental surgery services.
- Devasya Hospital A kidney hospital offering advanced laparoscopic surgery center, lithotripsy centre and dialysis Centre.
- Parkash Hospital Providing the most advanced health care facilities to the community, responsible practices and continuous advances in technology to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
- HEMATO-ONCOLOGY CLINIC The Hematology Oncology Clinic was set up by a group of six specialists of hematology, medical oncology, pediatric hemato-oncology and hematopathology to provide all the services related to cancer under one roof. It also boasts of a superb diagnostic lab and clinical research facility. Here nothing is more important than saving a patient’s life. The vision of the clinic’s medical team is to offer state-of-the-art clinical care to patients with compassion and offer hope to their families.
- Amardeep MultiSpeciality Children Hospital The field of pediatrics is rapidly advancing and newer innovations and technologies are being ncorporated every day into the delivery of child care in India. Like adults, sick children also need multidisciplinary management with collaboration of a team of specialists including medical, surgical, nursing and other important ancillary services.
- Cosmetic Surgery India We have different types of cosmetic surgery like Fat Removal surgery, Cosmetic surgery for Baldness, Face resurfacing, Cosmetic Nose job, Cosmetic Surgery of Chin, Cheeks, Lips, Cosmetic Surgery for Old injuries, Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Post-burn Deformities, Complexion Enhancement, Laser Circumcision, Hypertrophic scars and Keloids and Face Freshening.
- Ayuraksha The owner of the Ayuraksha clinic, Dr. Gargi Vasawada has acquired long time experience in the field of practice in Ayurved system for about more then two decades in the Ayurvedic clinic and hospital at different places, both in Bombay and Ahmedabad. She had initial training and takeoff from the renowned M. A. Podar hospital at worli Bombay. Where she had treated no. Of patients of various diseases Successfully.
- Apollo Cosmetic Surgery Clinics Dr.Ayyappan is a full time Senior consultant with Apollo Hospitals,He has underwent a structured training in Plastic surgery and is Board certified.With an experience of 20years in tertiary level teaching /University hospitals,he is Highly qualified and experienced and was involved actively in training many plastic surgeons.You will get personal care quality service and satisfaction.
- E Mold Techniques The medical sector is growing at jet speed, with new technological developments taking place on a daily basis. There is a cure for every ailment, however fatal it may be. Surgeries are performed for treating cancer, ear, nose and throat troubles, or even for reconstructing your face or any other body part. Thus, the demand for the surgical equipments is at its all time high, and a number of companies have mushroomed, which provide surgical products to hospitals. In this era of cut-throat competition, E-Mold Techniques has carved a niche for itself.
- Bavishi Fertility Institute Welcome to Bavishi Fertility Institute, We established in 1986, under went expansion in 1987, 1990 and 1998.To incorporate all latest development in the field of Assisted Reproduction and get ready for all new developments, which may come in future, we have now established India’s biggest and latest fertility Institute by the name “Bavishi Fertility Institute”. We proudly claim, BFI, our IVF center is the best fertility Institute of India.
- Kalpataru Homeopathy is a safe and natural method to repel imbalance out of the body and allow the body to heal. Homeopathy stimulates the body's ability to heal with very small amounts of natural substances Inner Power and HarmonyHomeopathy is a Medical science based on the well proven premise that the body has its own power to heal.
- Online Infocom Private Limited Providing all types of urology services, telemedicines services, cardiology services.
- Krishna Heart & Super Specailty Institute KRISHNA Heart and Super Specialty Institute is one of Gujarat's leading medical facilities with a mission to provide high quality of medical services at an affortable cost to people around the world.The hospital is equipped with modern medical technology and equipments, leading physicians and surgeons and a highly skilled staff.The Institute is located in Ahmedabad, India, in a park like campus, with easy access from India and abroad.
- Retina Foundation and Eye Research Center A healthy cornea — the transparent, dome-shaped surface of your eye — is an essential component of sharp, clear vision. It accounts for a large part of your eye's focusing power. Any condition that distorts your cornea or diminishes its transparency can harm your vision — sometimes severely. One treatment option may be a cornea transplant.
- Narayan Ayurvedic Clinic Offering ayurvedic therapy for high blood pressure, arthritis, high cholestrol, cancer, depression and other health problems.
Hospitals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1552)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.