Home » Directory » Gujarat » Ahmedabad » Business » Metals & Minerals » Alloys
Alloys in Ahmedabad
Latest Website Listings
- Sona Alloys Private Limited Sona Alloys Private Limited (SAPL) having registered office in Ahmedabad was incorporated as private limited company on January 4, 2007 with an objective to set up a greenfield mini integrated steel plant . The company is promoted by Jain group from Ahmedabad who are already in ship breaking and steel trading business besides interest in other areas such as health care, horticulture and industrial gases.
- Fiberglass Products Engaged in manufacturing and exporting various asbestos products, non asbestos products like fiberglass,ceramic fiber products, engineering plastic products, gaskets and more for various industrial application. With a clear vision to set new benchmarks in the market, we are offering products of unparalleled quality that have wide applications. Sound understanding of the industrial requirements & optimal use of the available resources help us to satisfactorily fulfill the needs of our clients.
- Jay Copper & alloys The Company Jay Copper & alloys is incorporated during April 2009 and is dealing in manufacturing of extruded & drawn copper & copper alloys seamless tubes. Rods, flats, Bus bars, profiles of various shapes and sizes. The company is promoted by Jay group of companies, a group engaged in the field of Telecommunication, Electrification and Power distribution.
- KRISHNA METALS AND ALLOYS INDUSTRIES Having immense expertise in designing and fabricating precision Industrial Castings, we, Krishna Metals And Alloys Industries, are reckoned for quality all across the world. Incepted in the year 1998, we are consistently engaged in manufacturing and supplying world class range of castings.
- Shree Extrusions Ltd. Manufacturer of alloys and its extruded products including free cutting brass rods, forging & high tensile brass rods, naval brass rods, brass wire for ball pen tips, aluminium bronze, aluminium silicon bronze, phosphorous bronze, nickel silver wire and other copper base alloys.
- Dr Dinesh & Ramesh Engineers Private Limited Dr. Dinesh and ramesh engineers pvt. Ltd. Caters to energy, machine tool, textile industries. Manufacturer of aluminum casting of various alloys casting weight from 50gms to 250 kgs in varying sizes as per the requirement of the customers
- Industrial Cooling Tower, Gujarat Dealers of cooling tower, industrial cooling tower, round bottle cooling tower, rectangular cooling tower and fills less cooling tower.
- shriharicast SHRI HARI CAST INDUSTRIES” is engaged in the development and investment casting of components in ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys through lost wax process. “SHCI” is already develop of casting components with weight range of few Gms.
- Fourwents Engineering Company Manufacturers and suppliers of rotary joints for hot oil steam, ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium and water at low rpm.
- Kastwel Foundries Manufacturers and exporters of magnesium alloys for S.G. iron, cast inoculants and hardeners & grain refiners for aluminum.
- Square Chemicals One of the leading manufacturer of noble alloys, dental laboratory material and jewelry investment material.
- MORAKHIA METAL & ALLOYS (P) LTD. Copper is a versatile material with many industrial applications. Like gold and silver, copper is malleable, ductile, resistant to corrosion and is a good conductor of heat and electricity. The low oxygen content of copper makes it a critical component in industrial applications.
Alloys - ALL INDIA
@ All India (385)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.