Matrimonials in AhmedabadOnline matrimonial websites have gained widespread popularity in India. There are many matrimonial service providers in India offering matrimonial services covering the various communities and religions of India. Many such services are either free or subscription based and offer a wide variety of features to its online users. The matrimonial directory aims to present all the leading matrimonial service providers on a common online platform. View a listing of popular matrimonial websites of India serving the many different communities and religion of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Harsit Dave Providing information about NIFT, NID, NATA, AIEEE, (B.arch, CEPT & offering coaching & training for various entrance exams.
- Gujarati Matrimony Gujarati Matrimony is a part of Bharat Matrimony. Bharat Matrimony is celebrated as the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand combining tradition and technology. A network of 15 regional portals and over 2 Crore members, Bharat Matrimony has found a place in the Limca Book of Records for facilitating a record number of marriages. Bharat Matrimony has been recognized as the Best Matrimony Website 2007 by PC WORLD for technology and performance and is also listed in the NASSCOM's Top 100 IT Innovators. All the awards we have won have encouraged us and we stand as the most preferred site for matrimonial search according to a study by JuxtConsult.
- Anant Matrimony Pvt. Ltd We would like to take opportunity to introduce ourselves as Anant Marriage Bureau. We are in this business since last 6 years. We had just finished our 6 years in this June. We were giving service for upper cast Gujarati communities since last six years but from now we will jump on all communities and all areas in Gujarat and some other states as well with help of our online matrimony portal which is Anant matrimony.com.
- Universal Muslim Marriage Bureau During discussion with friends one idea came up. During old age do something which is not only to kill time but to utilize it for the next generation. And during that one seed was sown as to why not open a marriage bureau.As such there are plenty of marriage bureaus for Muslims. We wanted to do something which was different from the rest and would be acceptable by both old and new generation.
- Shubhlagnam Shubhlagnam.com, the online matrimonial portal aims to serve as a onestop platform for prospective brides and grooms to meet and communicate with each other. It offers a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners and build fulfilling relationships.
- Sindhi Matrimony Sindhi Matrimony is the part of Bharat Matrimony. Bharat Matrimony is celebrated as the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand combining tradition and technology. A network of 15 regional portals and over 2 Crore members, Bharat Matrimony has found a place in the Limca Book of Records for facilitating a record number of marriages. Bharat Matrimony has been recognized as the Best Matrimony Website 2007 by PC WORLD for technology and performance and is also listed in the NASSCOM's Top 100 IT Innovators. All the awards we have won have encouraged us and we stand as the most preferred site for matrimonial search according to a study by Juxt Consult.
- Gujarathi NRI Our objective is to establish effective communication with Non Resident Indians of Gujarati origin in various parts of the world, prepare and maintain a comprehensive database about NRGs of Gujarati origin.We are providing information about matrimonial, hotel reservations, ticketing.
- VIDHATA MARRIAGE BUREAU VIDHATA MARRIAGE BUREAU is active to solve your such type of problems & helps to select a very suitable lifemates for your happy marriagelife. VIDHATA is active with this humble service, since 1995. Everyone are in search of lifemate as per their social prestige, family pride, education, qualification & nature as well as beautiful and aweinspiring candidate. In this position a suitable lifemate selection becomes very tough.
- chatterjeeandlal Chatterjee & Lal was formed in 2003 by husband and wife team Mortimer Chatterjee and Tara Lal. In the early years the gallery, though housed in a 200 sq ft. space, was the site of exciting projects such as a two-part retrospective of Nasreen Mohamediís work and exhibitions by Sudarshan Shetty and Rashid Rana. The present exhibition space, which is 1600 sq ft. and located in a Victorian era warehouse, was opened with the exhibition of Berlin and Lahore based artist Sophie Ernst in August 2007.
Matrimonials - ALL INDIA
@ All India (823)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.