Organisations in AhmedabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Aesthetic Collections Organization engaged in trading & collection of greeting cards, handmade handicrafts, card coins, glass paintings, old Gujarati books and paper money.
- Anant Matrimony Pvt. Ltd We would like to take opportunity to introduce ourselves as Anant Marriage Bureau. We are in this business since last 6 years. We had just finished our 6 years in this June. We were giving service for upper cast Gujarati communities since last six years but from now we will jump on all communities and all areas in Gujarat and some other states as well with help of our online matrimony portal which is Anant matrimony.com.
- HUMAN HEALTH CIRCLE Our organization, HUMAN HEALTH CIRCLE MANAV AROGYA VARTUL is committed to upliftment of health status of the whole community through application of knowledge of various branches of health care. With the help of doctors of all branches, computerized data analysis & review of information and literature we want to find out the best solution for various problems.
- Employee Provident Fund organisation Employee" as defined in Section 2(f) of the Act means any person who is employee for wages in any kind of work manual or otherwise, in or in connection with the work of an establishment and who gets wages directly or indirectly from the employer and includes any person employed by or through a contractor in or in connection with the work of the establishment.
- Vidya Educational Charitable Trust VIDYA was formed in 2000 with the purpose of training sixteen slum dwellers as a professional company of performers, educators, political activists, and workshop leaders. This has provided permanent employment and valuable skills to these individuals, as well as facilitate their ability to promote critical consciousness and practical solutions within their own communities and beyond.
- Universal Muslim Marriage Bureau During discussion with friends one idea came up. During old age do something which is not only to kill time but to utilize it for the next generation. And during that one seed was sown as to why not open a marriage bureau.As such there are plenty of marriage bureaus for Muslims. We wanted to do something which was different from the rest and would be acceptable by both old and new generation.
- J P Amin Foundation They are worrying about the temperature rising of the earth and climate changing effects. Different countries Presidents,Ministers are thinking and meeting specially to discuss and finding solution for Global Warming. We are providing various plants for planting as per regional enviornmental condition from our Vrundavan Nursery Farm.
- Samvedana Jankiís first project was in 1985, for the famine stricken Kutchi women. It was the third consecutive year of famine in the ill-fated region of Kutch. To support the women, Janki organised an exhibition and the sale of Kutchi handlooms and handicrafts at Agakhan Hall in Delhi.
- Centre for Social Justice A socio-legal organization working on human rights issues & providing help for women, dalits and tribals.
- Karuna Setu Trust Established In 1984 by a Nobel soul , Dr Vasant Parikh and his wife Late Ratnaprabha Maniar, Karuna Setu Trust has been working for various social causes & has been able to contribute to the society in a very constructive manners to spread cheers to thousands of families. Our activities include free eye camps for poors, food for children, food grain distribution for widows and needy ones, clothes distribution ,cattle camps, activities for salt workers.
- Citizen Infoline Limited Citizensindia.com is a leading structured local search, directory and media company that connects consumers and merchants through trusted content, local expertise and userfriendly tools. By delivering trusted content citizensindia.com empowers users to make easy decisions about where to spend their time and money. Our business philosophy is based on four core values:
- Sunni Muslim Wakf Committee N.G.O. working for economical & backward class & ladies people engaged in educational, social and religious activities.
- Samarthan Trust Samarthan trust NGO and public charitable trust dedicated to relief and rehabilitation of women, children and youth in distress, health & nutrition, vocational training and safe motherhood for lowering maternal mortality.
- Gian West Gujarat Grassroots Innovations Augmentation Network (GIAN) was set up on March 1, 1997 with support from Government of Gujarat, Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions (SRISTI) and Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA).
- Alliance Franaise dAhmedabad Founded in 1981 by a group of local eminent personalities, Alliance Franaised Ahmedabad is part of a vast network of 1500 centres all over the world, with India boasting the second largest network of 16 main centres and 9 annexes in the country with the Head Office being located in Paris. The Alliance Franaise Ahmedabad is a Charitable Trust run by a local committee of 10 members elected from amongst the members of the institute while the Director.
- Sini Samaj We are proud to be the pioneer for representing shirmali sonisamaj on the internet plateform. To being a part of the shrimali soni samaj website please come and join hands with our community people. People of shrimali sonisamaj can internet each other.
- Sivananda Ashram Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad is an organization established to disseminate message and wisdom teachings of Holy Master Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj. It is managed by Sri Divya Jivan Sanskrutik Sangh. Brahmlin Sri Swami Pavitranandaji Maharaj, before sanyasa known as Sri Laxmikant Dave, had aspired to bring up an Ashram in Ahmedabad. He incessantly worked to acquire four acres of land, on which the ashram is established today, from government of Gujarat. Today the Ashram is well known for its multifaceted educational, socio-religious and spiritual activities.
- Karuna Kare Foundation Karuna Kare Foundation was created in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, in October, 2004, by a cancer patient who himself had experienced the trauma of this disease. KKF was started with a simple idea of creating a voluntary support group to provide emotional support to cancer patients and their families/care givers.
- Self Employed Women's Association An organisation provides various facilities like saving & credit, health care, child care, insurance, legal aid, capacity building and communication services for poor women.
- Shri Mahila SEWA Sahakari Bank Ltd. Women's self-help organization for poverty alleviation, gender equality in India.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.