Organisations in AhmedabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Sivananda Ashram Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad is an organization established to disseminate message and wisdom teachings of Holy Master Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj. It is managed by Sri Divya Jivan Sanskrutik Sangh. Brahmlin Sri Swami Pavitranandaji Maharaj, before sanyasa known as Sri Laxmikant Dave, had aspired to bring up an Ashram in Ahmedabad. He incessantly worked to acquire four acres of land, on which the ashram is established today, from government of Gujarat. Today the Ashram is well known for its multifaceted educational, socio-religious and spiritual activities.
- Navsarjan Navsarjan is a grassroots Dalit organization dedicated to ensuring human rights for all. Our mission is to eliminate discrimination based on untouchability practices; ensure equality of status and opportunities for all, regardless of caste, class or gender; and to ensure the rule of law. Navsarjan is the largest Dalit organization in Gujarat, and one of the most effective in India. It is active in more than 3,000 villages, as well as in the cities.
- Samarthan Trust Samarthan trust NGO and public charitable trust dedicated to relief and rehabilitation of women, children and youth in distress, health & nutrition, vocational training and safe motherhood for lowering maternal mortality.
- Karuna Kare Foundation Karuna Kare Foundation was created in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, in October, 2004, by a cancer patient who himself had experienced the trauma of this disease. KKF was started with a simple idea of creating a voluntary support group to provide emotional support to cancer patients and their families/care givers.
- Shri Mahila SEWA Sahakari Bank Ltd. Women's self-help organization for poverty alleviation, gender equality in India.
- TALEEM Research Foundation TALEEM Research Foundation is a literary, scientific and charitable society and trust. TALEEM meaning education and training, is also an acronym for Transnational Alternate Learning for Emancipation and Empowerment through Multimedia.MISSION To provide access and opportunities for quality education through distance and open learning leading to employment and income generation. To promote communication research.
- UNNATI UNNATI Is a Organisation for Development Education is a voluntary non-profit organization registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 in 1990. It is our aim to promote social inclusion and democratic governance so that the vulnerable sections of society are empowered to effectively and decisively participate in mainstream development and decision making processes
- Foundation for Research in Health Systems FRHS focuses mainly on strengthening existing health systems. Through evaluation of ongoing programs and policies, we identify gaps. Using available evidence we recommend interventions. FRHS’ field practice area serves as a laboratory for such interventions where their utility, relevance, and cost effectiveness are tested. Those found effective, are disseminated to various stakeholders.
- Youth Hostels Association of India Youth Hostels Association of India, Ahmedabad Main Unit has remained one of the active unit in Gujarat State since the introduction of YHAI activity in Gujarat. The yearly membership of the Association for individual above age of 18 years is Rs 100/- Only. By this short note we would like you to know more about the Youth Hostels Association of India and Ahmedabad Main Unit.
- Anant Matrimony Pvt. Ltd We would like to take opportunity to introduce ourselves as Anant Marriage Bureau. We are in this business since last 6 years. We had just finished our 6 years in this June. We were giving service for upper cast Gujarati communities since last six years but from now we will jump on all communities and all areas in Gujarat and some other states as well with help of our online matrimony portal which is Anant matrimony.com.
- DISHA A mass-based and membership-based organization working towards improvement of economic and social conditions of the marginalized classes such as labourers, landless people, tribals, dalits and women, etc.
- F.D. Arts & Commerece College for Women F.D. Arts & Commerece College for Women was established in 1990 and was recognized by University Grants Commission under 2f & 12B Scheme in Aug 1998. The college is situated at Jamalpur, in an area of 3062 Sq.Yard. The area where the college is located can be considered as prime residential area vastly inhabited by people belonging to middle-class, lower middle class and even poor people.
- Sunni Muslim Wakf Committee N.G.O. working for economical & backward class & ladies people engaged in educational, social and religious activities.
- Karuna Setu Trust Established In 1984 by a Nobel soul , Dr Vasant Parikh and his wife Late Ratnaprabha Maniar, Karuna Setu Trust has been working for various social causes & has been able to contribute to the society in a very constructive manners to spread cheers to thousands of families. Our activities include free eye camps for poors, food for children, food grain distribution for widows and needy ones, clothes distribution ,cattle camps, activities for salt workers.
- Samasta Kansara Samaj An organisation established on 10th of August 1997 with a priority concept of uniting the members living outside Gujarat with those living in Gujarat, to share the feelings and needs of each other with an open mind, breaking the barriers framed in course of time and to provide a healthy atmosphere for the new generation, the concept which can lead to the union of all the families of Kansara caste into one big family under the roof of Kansara Samaj.
- Vidya Educational Charitable Trust VIDYA was formed in 2000 with the purpose of training sixteen slum dwellers as a professional company of performers, educators, political activists, and workshop leaders. This has provided permanent employment and valuable skills to these individuals, as well as facilitate their ability to promote critical consciousness and practical solutions within their own communities and beyond.
- Iqraa Charitable Foundation The Iqraa Charitable Foundation, as a first step towards service to the people decided to manage Hazrat Pirmohammed Shah R.A General Hospital since the year 2002 . For the past seven years, the hospital has been providing medical services to the people in the city and other parts of Gujarat irrespective of their caste creed or religion at a very nominal rate.
- FRIGE House The Centre is recognized by Govt. of India, Ministry of Science & Technology as Scientific & Industrial Research Organization SIRO We are a group of scientists and doctors associated with above Charitable Foundation where we carry out various research activities in the field of Genetics and Endocrinology.
- SAARTHI CHERITABLE TRUST Saarthis major focused is micro finance activities for women and artisans in rural and urban areas. Our main ideology is to develop a marketing bridge for the craft products, as well as capacity building and employment generation. As a result we can able to upgrade their economic sustainability as well as improve their life standard.
- Astron Research Private Limited Manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and also providing research and development services of pharmaceuticals.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.