Organisations in AhmedabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- GBC INDIA Sandeep Vidwans founded enercon in 2005 with a vision to empower environment by providing innovative products designing, solutions aiming to improve energy efficiency in buildings, keeping environment, and socio-economics developments . Sandeep Vidwans has mentored and nurtured this organization by his sheer will and unrelenting passion.
- Iqraa Charitable Foundation The Iqraa Charitable Foundation, as a first step towards service to the people decided to manage Hazrat Pirmohammed Shah R.A General Hospital since the year 2002 . For the past seven years, the hospital has been providing medical services to the people in the city and other parts of Gujarat irrespective of their caste creed or religion at a very nominal rate.
- I.M.A. National Social Security Scheme The schemes purely designed on brotherhood / sisterhood basis, and try to help the family member Nominee of the member on the event of death of member. On event of death by any cause , rest of the members contribute a token share of Rs. 50-00, from which Rs. 40-00 is passed on to the nominee.After 25 years of continuous membership, the member has not to contribute the same and the Fraternity Contribution F.C. will be paid to the nominee by the scheme.
- Sini Samaj We are proud to be the pioneer for representing shirmali sonisamaj on the internet plateform. To being a part of the shrimali soni samaj website please come and join hands with our community people. People of shrimali sonisamaj can internet each other.
- Samarthan Trust Samarthan trust NGO and public charitable trust dedicated to relief and rehabilitation of women, children and youth in distress, health & nutrition, vocational training and safe motherhood for lowering maternal mortality.
- Employee Provident Fund organisation Employee" as defined in Section 2(f) of the Act means any person who is employee for wages in any kind of work manual or otherwise, in or in connection with the work of an establishment and who gets wages directly or indirectly from the employer and includes any person employed by or through a contractor in or in connection with the work of the establishment.
- Universal Muslim Marriage Bureau During discussion with friends one idea came up. During old age do something which is not only to kill time but to utilize it for the next generation. And during that one seed was sown as to why not open a marriage bureau.As such there are plenty of marriage bureaus for Muslims. We wanted to do something which was different from the rest and would be acceptable by both old and new generation.
- Samasta Kansara Samaj An organisation established on 10th of August 1997 with a priority concept of uniting the members living outside Gujarat with those living in Gujarat, to share the feelings and needs of each other with an open mind, breaking the barriers framed in course of time and to provide a healthy atmosphere for the new generation, the concept which can lead to the union of all the families of Kansara caste into one big family under the roof of Kansara Samaj.
- Anant Matrimony Pvt. Ltd We would like to take opportunity to introduce ourselves as Anant Marriage Bureau. We are in this business since last 6 years. We had just finished our 6 years in this June. We were giving service for upper cast Gujarati communities since last six years but from now we will jump on all communities and all areas in Gujarat and some other states as well with help of our online matrimony portal which is Anant matrimony.com.
- Samvedana Jankiís first project was in 1985, for the famine stricken Kutchi women. It was the third consecutive year of famine in the ill-fated region of Kutch. To support the women, Janki organised an exhibition and the sale of Kutchi handlooms and handicrafts at Agakhan Hall in Delhi.
- Medico Media Medico Media headed by Dr. Meena Shah, is a growing, vibrant global organization dedicated to promoting health, preventing illness and providing state-of-the-art training and communication in Health Maintenance and Stress Management. It committed to maintain caring environments, sensitive to the physical, intellectual, occupational, spiritual, social and economic needs.
- Manav Parivar Manav Parivar is devoted to social reform and for the betterment of disadvantaged people of our society.
- JITO - Ahmedabad Chapter It is a worldwide body of Jain businessmen, industrialists, knowledge workers and professionals in various fields reflecting their glory of ethical business practices. JITO is set to achieve socio-economic empowerment, value based education, community welfare, practice of compassion.
- Self Employed Women's Association An organisation provides various facilities like saving & credit, health care, child care, insurance, legal aid, capacity building and communication services for poor women.
- Karuna Setu Trust Established In 1984 by a Nobel soul , Dr Vasant Parikh and his wife Late Ratnaprabha Maniar, Karuna Setu Trust has been working for various social causes & has been able to contribute to the society in a very constructive manners to spread cheers to thousands of families. Our activities include free eye camps for poors, food for children, food grain distribution for widows and needy ones, clothes distribution ,cattle camps, activities for salt workers.
- Sivananda Ashram Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad is an organization established to disseminate message and wisdom teachings of Holy Master Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj. It is managed by Sri Divya Jivan Sanskrutik Sangh. Brahmlin Sri Swami Pavitranandaji Maharaj, before sanyasa known as Sri Laxmikant Dave, had aspired to bring up an Ashram in Ahmedabad. He incessantly worked to acquire four acres of land, on which the ashram is established today, from government of Gujarat. Today the Ashram is well known for its multifaceted educational, socio-religious and spiritual activities.
- Aesthetic Collections Organization engaged in trading & collection of greeting cards, handmade handicrafts, card coins, glass paintings, old Gujarati books and paper money.
- Centre for Social Justice A socio-legal organization working on human rights issues & providing help for women, dalits and tribals.
- Society for Environment Protection To do research and disseminate environmental information leading to environmental action. To prepare communities to monitor their environmental problems, search for alternatives and implement it. To develop and implement Environmental Education packages for schools and colleges.
- J P Amin Foundation They are worrying about the temperature rising of the earth and climate changing effects. Different countries Presidents,Ministers are thinking and meeting specially to discuss and finding solution for Global Warming. We are providing various plants for planting as per regional enviornmental condition from our Vrundavan Nursery Farm.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.