Organisations in AhmedabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- HUMAN HEALTH CIRCLE Our organization, HUMAN HEALTH CIRCLE MANAV AROGYA VARTUL is committed to upliftment of health status of the whole community through application of knowledge of various branches of health care. With the help of doctors of all branches, computerized data analysis & review of information and literature we want to find out the best solution for various problems.
- UNNATI UNNATI Is a Organisation for Development Education is a voluntary non-profit organization registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 in 1990. It is our aim to promote social inclusion and democratic governance so that the vulnerable sections of society are empowered to effectively and decisively participate in mainstream development and decision making processes
- JITO - Ahmedabad Chapter It is a worldwide body of Jain businessmen, industrialists, knowledge workers and professionals in various fields reflecting their glory of ethical business practices. JITO is set to achieve socio-economic empowerment, value based education, community welfare, practice of compassion.
- Pancholi Education and Research Foundation Pancholi Education and Research Foundation PERF India, a nonprofit organization, is a registered trust established under the Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950 with an objective to undertake education and research related activities. PERF India Institute of Management is an education and research institute offering career oriented, industry recognised and innovatively designed contemporary international programmes.
- Youth Hostels Association of India Youth Hostels Association of India, Ahmedabad Main Unit has remained one of the active unit in Gujarat State since the introduction of YHAI activity in Gujarat. The yearly membership of the Association for individual above age of 18 years is Rs 100/- Only. By this short note we would like you to know more about the Youth Hostels Association of India and Ahmedabad Main Unit.
- FRIGE House The Centre is recognized by Govt. of India, Ministry of Science & Technology as Scientific & Industrial Research Organization SIRO We are a group of scientists and doctors associated with above Charitable Foundation where we carry out various research activities in the field of Genetics and Endocrinology.
- Society for Environment Protection To do research and disseminate environmental information leading to environmental action. To prepare communities to monitor their environmental problems, search for alternatives and implement it. To develop and implement Environmental Education packages for schools and colleges.
- Samasta Kansara Samaj An organisation established on 10th of August 1997 with a priority concept of uniting the members living outside Gujarat with those living in Gujarat, to share the feelings and needs of each other with an open mind, breaking the barriers framed in course of time and to provide a healthy atmosphere for the new generation, the concept which can lead to the union of all the families of Kansara caste into one big family under the roof of Kansara Samaj.
- Employee Provident Fund organisation Employee" as defined in Section 2(f) of the Act means any person who is employee for wages in any kind of work manual or otherwise, in or in connection with the work of an establishment and who gets wages directly or indirectly from the employer and includes any person employed by or through a contractor in or in connection with the work of the establishment.
- Self Employed Women's Association An organisation provides various facilities like saving & credit, health care, child care, insurance, legal aid, capacity building and communication services for poor women.
- TALEEM Research Foundation TALEEM Research Foundation is a literary, scientific and charitable society and trust. TALEEM meaning education and training, is also an acronym for Transnational Alternate Learning for Emancipation and Empowerment through Multimedia.MISSION To provide access and opportunities for quality education through distance and open learning leading to employment and income generation. To promote communication research.
- Alliance Franaise dAhmedabad Founded in 1981 by a group of local eminent personalities, Alliance Franaised Ahmedabad is part of a vast network of 1500 centres all over the world, with India boasting the second largest network of 16 main centres and 9 annexes in the country with the Head Office being located in Paris. The Alliance Franaise Ahmedabad is a Charitable Trust run by a local committee of 10 members elected from amongst the members of the institute while the Director.
- Aesthetic Collections Organization engaged in trading & collection of greeting cards, handmade handicrafts, card coins, glass paintings, old Gujarati books and paper money.
- Karuna Setu Trust Established In 1984 by a Nobel soul , Dr Vasant Parikh and his wife Late Ratnaprabha Maniar, Karuna Setu Trust has been working for various social causes & has been able to contribute to the society in a very constructive manners to spread cheers to thousands of families. Our activities include free eye camps for poors, food for children, food grain distribution for widows and needy ones, clothes distribution ,cattle camps, activities for salt workers.
- Karuna Kare Foundation Karuna Kare Foundation was created in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, in October, 2004, by a cancer patient who himself had experienced the trauma of this disease. KKF was started with a simple idea of creating a voluntary support group to provide emotional support to cancer patients and their families/care givers.
- Samvedana Janki’s first project was in 1985, for the famine stricken Kutchi women. It was the third consecutive year of famine in the ill-fated region of Kutch. To support the women, Janki organised an exhibition and the sale of Kutchi handlooms and handicrafts at Agakhan Hall in Delhi.
- Shri Mahila SEWA Sahakari Bank Ltd. Women's self-help organization for poverty alleviation, gender equality in India.
- Foundation for Research in Health Systems FRHS focuses mainly on strengthening existing health systems. Through evaluation of ongoing programs and policies, we identify gaps. Using available evidence we recommend interventions. FRHS’ field practice area serves as a laboratory for such interventions where their utility, relevance, and cost effectiveness are tested. Those found effective, are disseminated to various stakeholders.
- Holistic Healing Foundation The Holistic Healing Foundation of India is a public charitable trust which has been instituted for the noble purpose of encouraging and supporting people on their quest for physical, emotional and spiritual well being and development. Since the past decade and a half this foundation has helped thousands reach their true potential and cope with physical, mental and emotional trauma and diseases.
- Universal Muslim Marriage Bureau During discussion with friends one idea came up. During old age do something which is not only to kill time but to utilize it for the next generation. And during that one seed was sown as to why not open a marriage bureau.As such there are plenty of marriage bureaus for Muslims. We wanted to do something which was different from the rest and would be acceptable by both old and new generation.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.