Organisations in AhmedabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Anant Matrimony Pvt. Ltd We would like to take opportunity to introduce ourselves as Anant Marriage Bureau. We are in this business since last 6 years. We had just finished our 6 years in this June. We were giving service for upper cast Gujarati communities since last six years but from now we will jump on all communities and all areas in Gujarat and some other states as well with help of our online matrimony portal which is Anant matrimony.com.
- GBC INDIA Sandeep Vidwans founded enercon in 2005 with a vision to empower environment by providing innovative products designing, solutions aiming to improve energy efficiency in buildings, keeping environment, and socio-economics developments . Sandeep Vidwans has mentored and nurtured this organization by his sheer will and unrelenting passion.
- HUMAN HEALTH CIRCLE Our organization, HUMAN HEALTH CIRCLE MANAV AROGYA VARTUL is committed to upliftment of health status of the whole community through application of knowledge of various branches of health care. With the help of doctors of all branches, computerized data analysis & review of information and literature we want to find out the best solution for various problems.
- Vidya Educational Charitable Trust VIDYA was formed in 2000 with the purpose of training sixteen slum dwellers as a professional company of performers, educators, political activists, and workshop leaders. This has provided permanent employment and valuable skills to these individuals, as well as facilitate their ability to promote critical consciousness and practical solutions within their own communities and beyond.
- Shri Mahila SEWA Sahakari Bank Ltd. Women's self-help organization for poverty alleviation, gender equality in India.
- J P Amin Foundation They are worrying about the temperature rising of the earth and climate changing effects. Different countries Presidents,Ministers are thinking and meeting specially to discuss and finding solution for Global Warming. We are providing various plants for planting as per regional enviornmental condition from our Vrundavan Nursery Farm.
- Iqraa Charitable Foundation The Iqraa Charitable Foundation, as a first step towards service to the people decided to manage Hazrat Pirmohammed Shah R.A General Hospital since the year 2002 . For the past seven years, the hospital has been providing medical services to the people in the city and other parts of Gujarat irrespective of their caste creed or religion at a very nominal rate.
- Sunni Muslim Wakf Committee N.G.O. working for economical & backward class & ladies people engaged in educational, social and religious activities.
- Society for Environment Protection To do research and disseminate environmental information leading to environmental action. To prepare communities to monitor their environmental problems, search for alternatives and implement it. To develop and implement Environmental Education packages for schools and colleges.
- Karuna Setu Trust Established In 1984 by a Nobel soul , Dr Vasant Parikh and his wife Late Ratnaprabha Maniar, Karuna Setu Trust has been working for various social causes & has been able to contribute to the society in a very constructive manners to spread cheers to thousands of families. Our activities include free eye camps for poors, food for children, food grain distribution for widows and needy ones, clothes distribution ,cattle camps, activities for salt workers.
- Karuna Kare Foundation Karuna Kare Foundation was created in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, in October, 2004, by a cancer patient who himself had experienced the trauma of this disease. KKF was started with a simple idea of creating a voluntary support group to provide emotional support to cancer patients and their families/care givers.
- TALEEM Research Foundation TALEEM Research Foundation is a literary, scientific and charitable society and trust. TALEEM meaning education and training, is also an acronym for Transnational Alternate Learning for Emancipation and Empowerment through Multimedia.MISSION To provide access and opportunities for quality education through distance and open learning leading to employment and income generation. To promote communication research.
- DISHA A mass-based and membership-based organization working towards improvement of economic and social conditions of the marginalized classes such as labourers, landless people, tribals, dalits and women, etc.
- Self Employed Women's Association An organisation provides various facilities like saving & credit, health care, child care, insurance, legal aid, capacity building and communication services for poor women.
- SAARTHI CHERITABLE TRUST Saarthis major focused is micro finance activities for women and artisans in rural and urban areas. Our main ideology is to develop a marketing bridge for the craft products, as well as capacity building and employment generation. As a result we can able to upgrade their economic sustainability as well as improve their life standard.
- Shubhlagnam Shubhlagnam.com, the online matrimonial portal aims to serve as a onestop platform for prospective brides and grooms to meet and communicate with each other. It offers a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners and build fulfilling relationships.
- Swaminarayan Mandir Vasna Sanstha A spiritual Society highlighting the importance of Lord Swaminarayan This organization was established in 1987 in Vasna area in the city of Ahmadabad of Gujarat state in India with construction of grand and holy temple.The society conducts educational activities and social activities.
- Medico Media Medico Media headed by Dr. Meena Shah, is a growing, vibrant global organization dedicated to promoting health, preventing illness and providing state-of-the-art training and communication in Health Maintenance and Stress Management. It committed to maintain caring environments, sensitive to the physical, intellectual, occupational, spiritual, social and economic needs.
- Centre for Social Justice A socio-legal organization working on human rights issues & providing help for women, dalits and tribals.
- Sivananda Ashram Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad is an organization established to disseminate message and wisdom teachings of Holy Master Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj. It is managed by Sri Divya Jivan Sanskrutik Sangh. Brahmlin Sri Swami Pavitranandaji Maharaj, before sanyasa known as Sri Laxmikant Dave, had aspired to bring up an Ashram in Ahmedabad. He incessantly worked to acquire four acres of land, on which the ashram is established today, from government of Gujarat. Today the Ashram is well known for its multifaceted educational, socio-religious and spiritual activities.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.