Organisations in AhmedabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- HUMAN HEALTH CIRCLE Our organization, HUMAN HEALTH CIRCLE MANAV AROGYA VARTUL is committed to upliftment of health status of the whole community through application of knowledge of various branches of health care. With the help of doctors of all branches, computerized data analysis & review of information and literature we want to find out the best solution for various problems.
- SAARTHI CHERITABLE TRUST Saarthis major focused is micro finance activities for women and artisans in rural and urban areas. Our main ideology is to develop a marketing bridge for the craft products, as well as capacity building and employment generation. As a result we can able to upgrade their economic sustainability as well as improve their life standard.
- JITO - Ahmedabad Chapter It is a worldwide body of Jain businessmen, industrialists, knowledge workers and professionals in various fields reflecting their glory of ethical business practices. JITO is set to achieve socio-economic empowerment, value based education, community welfare, practice of compassion.
- Alliance Franaise dAhmedabad Founded in 1981 by a group of local eminent personalities, Alliance Franaised Ahmedabad is part of a vast network of 1500 centres all over the world, with India boasting the second largest network of 16 main centres and 9 annexes in the country with the Head Office being located in Paris. The Alliance Franaise Ahmedabad is a Charitable Trust run by a local committee of 10 members elected from amongst the members of the institute while the Director.
- Sivananda Ashram Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad is an organization established to disseminate message and wisdom teachings of Holy Master Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj. It is managed by Sri Divya Jivan Sanskrutik Sangh. Brahmlin Sri Swami Pavitranandaji Maharaj, before sanyasa known as Sri Laxmikant Dave, had aspired to bring up an Ashram in Ahmedabad. He incessantly worked to acquire four acres of land, on which the ashram is established today, from government of Gujarat. Today the Ashram is well known for its multifaceted educational, socio-religious and spiritual activities.
- AProCh AProCh is a Protagonist in Every Child is a citywide initiative started by The Riverside School to make Ahmedabad Indias First Child Friendly City. aProCh believes in designing for and the nurturing of Childhood. No society that loved its childrenwould think that stopping for its children crossing roads was a problem. Nosociety that loved its children would throw garbage on streets that theirchildren play in.
- F.D. Arts & Commerece College for Women F.D. Arts & Commerece College for Women was established in 1990 and was recognized by University Grants Commission under 2f & 12B Scheme in Aug 1998. The college is situated at Jamalpur, in an area of 3062 Sq.Yard. The area where the college is located can be considered as prime residential area vastly inhabited by people belonging to middle-class, lower middle class and even poor people.
- Samarthan Trust Samarthan trust NGO and public charitable trust dedicated to relief and rehabilitation of women, children and youth in distress, health & nutrition, vocational training and safe motherhood for lowering maternal mortality.
- Manav Parivar Manav Parivar is devoted to social reform and for the betterment of disadvantaged people of our society.
- I.M.A. National Social Security Scheme The schemes purely designed on brotherhood / sisterhood basis, and try to help the family member Nominee of the member on the event of death of member. On event of death by any cause , rest of the members contribute a token share of Rs. 50-00, from which Rs. 40-00 is passed on to the nominee.After 25 years of continuous membership, the member has not to contribute the same and the Fraternity Contribution F.C. will be paid to the nominee by the scheme.
- Swaminarayan Mandir Vasna Sanstha A spiritual Society highlighting the importance of Lord Swaminarayan This organization was established in 1987 in Vasna area in the city of Ahmadabad of Gujarat state in India with construction of grand and holy temple.The society conducts educational activities and social activities.
- Society for Environment Protection To do research and disseminate environmental information leading to environmental action. To prepare communities to monitor their environmental problems, search for alternatives and implement it. To develop and implement Environmental Education packages for schools and colleges.
- Shubhlagnam Shubhlagnam.com, the online matrimonial portal aims to serve as a onestop platform for prospective brides and grooms to meet and communicate with each other. It offers a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners and build fulfilling relationships.
- UNNATI UNNATI Is a Organisation for Development Education is a voluntary non-profit organization registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 in 1990. It is our aim to promote social inclusion and democratic governance so that the vulnerable sections of society are empowered to effectively and decisively participate in mainstream development and decision making processes
- Foundation for Research in Health Systems FRHS focuses mainly on strengthening existing health systems. Through evaluation of ongoing programs and policies, we identify gaps. Using available evidence we recommend interventions. FRHS’ field practice area serves as a laboratory for such interventions where their utility, relevance, and cost effectiveness are tested. Those found effective, are disseminated to various stakeholders.
- Employee Provident Fund organisation Employee" as defined in Section 2(f) of the Act means any person who is employee for wages in any kind of work manual or otherwise, in or in connection with the work of an establishment and who gets wages directly or indirectly from the employer and includes any person employed by or through a contractor in or in connection with the work of the establishment.
- GBC INDIA Sandeep Vidwans founded enercon in 2005 with a vision to empower environment by providing innovative products designing, solutions aiming to improve energy efficiency in buildings, keeping environment, and socio-economics developments . Sandeep Vidwans has mentored and nurtured this organization by his sheer will and unrelenting passion.
- Shri Mahila SEWA Sahakari Bank Ltd. Women's self-help organization for poverty alleviation, gender equality in India.
- Self Employed Women's Association An organisation provides various facilities like saving & credit, health care, child care, insurance, legal aid, capacity building and communication services for poor women.
- Karuna Kare Foundation Karuna Kare Foundation was created in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, in October, 2004, by a cancer patient who himself had experienced the trauma of this disease. KKF was started with a simple idea of creating a voluntary support group to provide emotional support to cancer patients and their families/care givers.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.