Home » Directory » Gujarat » Ahmedabad » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in AhmedabadIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- IRA Technology We provide highend software testing and analysis solutions. We offers the vast range of software testing training courses. All software testing courses are based on the latest industry trends and are updated regularly to reflect current technologies. We have highly qualified software testing trainer.
- Sini Samaj We are proud to be the pioneer for representing shirmali sonisamaj on the internet plateform. To being a part of the shrimali soni samaj website please come and join hands with our community people. People of shrimali sonisamaj can internet each other.
- Pancholi Education and Research Foundation Pancholi Education and Research Foundation PERF India, a nonprofit organization, is a registered trust established under the Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950 with an objective to undertake education and research related activities. PERF India Institute of Management is an education and research institute offering career oriented, industry recognised and innovatively designed contemporary international programmes.
- Karuna Setu Trust Established In 1984 by a Nobel soul , Dr Vasant Parikh and his wife Late Ratnaprabha Maniar, Karuna Setu Trust has been working for various social causes & has been able to contribute to the society in a very constructive manners to spread cheers to thousands of families. Our activities include free eye camps for poors, food for children, food grain distribution for widows and needy ones, clothes distribution ,cattle camps, activities for salt workers.
- FRIGE House The Centre is recognized by Govt. of India, Ministry of Science & Technology as Scientific & Industrial Research Organization SIRO We are a group of scientists and doctors associated with above Charitable Foundation where we carry out various research activities in the field of Genetics and Endocrinology.
- B. L. B. Limited Offering services in research, IPO arena, trading facilities, depository services and demat account.
- Retina Foundation and Eye Research Center A healthy cornea — the transparent, dome-shaped surface of your eye — is an essential component of sharp, clear vision. It accounts for a large part of your eye's focusing power. Any condition that distorts your cornea or diminishes its transparency can harm your vision — sometimes severely. One treatment option may be a cornea transplant.
- St. Xavier's College Loyola Centre for Research & Development LCRD, Ahmedabad is a centre involved in research education and extension work. It is run by the Xavier Research Foundation XRF, a nongovernmental organization NGO. LCRD was established in 1991 and has since been active in research, professional computer education and projects in rural areas.
- No Formulae We are a design-led company which is working towards bringing in Designful Innovation. We are extending the design principles and philosophies and using them to bring innovation in businesses. Our areas of specialization include Design Research, Strategic Branding and Service Design.
- Synchron Synchron is a leading contract research organization in India, designed to meet the specific requirements of the clients in the field of clinical registration of new pharmaceutical products and medical devices, from phase I to phase IV, including Bioequivalence, Bioavailability, Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic studies, Statistical Analysis and Data Management strictly adhering to ICH and GCP guidelines.
- J P Amin Foundation They are worrying about the temperature rising of the earth and climate changing effects. Different countries Presidents,Ministers are thinking and meeting specially to discuss and finding solution for Global Warming. We are providing various plants for planting as per regional enviornmental condition from our Vrundavan Nursery Farm.
- Gian West Gujarat Grassroots Innovations Augmentation Network (GIAN) was set up on March 1, 1997 with support from Government of Gujarat, Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions (SRISTI) and Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA).
- Shivrath Coe In Clinical Research We at Shivrath are committed to provide value oriented Quality Education with a view to developing professionals in the field of Clinical Research and Trial Management with Scientific approach and Global outlook. Our endeavor is continual improvement in Quality Management System through imparting excellence in training programs to encourage the overall escalation and advancement of its participants.
- Chemical Research & Development Centre Providing services in chemical research & development, chemical testing and analytical laboratory.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.