Colleges in AllahabadThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Kali Prasad Training College Kali Prasad Training College a co-educational institution, situated in sacred city of Allahabad on the confluence of river Ganga, Jamuna and invisible Saraswati, is one of the oldest teachers training institution of the State and is being managed by the Kayastha Pathshala Trust which is supposed to be biggest educational trust of the country.
- Vishnu Bhagwan Public school Vishnu Bhagwan Public School and College in English Medium public school providing co-education up to higher secondary stage in Allahabad. It is affiliated to Central to Central board of secondary education, Delhi and is an ISO 9001:2008 school. The School provides excellent connectivity for the students to all of the city through buses owned by the institution.
- Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology - Allahabad An well renouned college that Offers courses in Science and technology. Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.Offers good placement to students.They develop dedicated, innovative and effective technical experts, researchers and teachers.
- SP Memorial Institute of Technology It is one of the prominent professional institutes among the 12 educational institutes founded by us. The Institute is located at main NH-2, on the outskirts of Allahabad district, encircled by 20 acres of lush green campus. Ever-changing and ever-envolving technology is transforming virtually.
- Hamidia Girls’ Degree College Hamidia Girls’ Degree College, a constituent minority college was established in 1975 with the vision to empower the educationally, socially and economically disadvantaged girls of the minority community. Adopting “seek knowledge from cradle to grave” as its creed, the five principles of Ilm (knowledge) Amal (practice) Iman (faith) Sadaqat (truthfulness) and Khidmat (service) became its guiding light. Nourished by these values.
- Ewing Christian Institue of Management and Technology It was established in the year 2003 and wishes to establish itself as a premier institution in the country in the fields of teaching, research and industrial consultancy. Its aim is to promote technical education and train personnel to meet the technical need of our country.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.