Schools in AmbalaThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Air Force School Ambala Ambala Cantonment is one of the oldest Cantonments of our country. In order to meet the educational requirements of the children of the Air Force personnel, Air Force Children School was established in 1975 with primary classes and eventually as the requirement arose extra classes were constantly added to the school. In 1981 Air Force School was affiliated to the CBSE. Class X was added in 1983. It acquired the status of Sr. Secondary School in 1995.
- SBP DAV Centenary Public School To develop ALLROUND PERSONALITY of students by making them not only excellent professionals but also good individuals with understanding and regard for human values, pride in their heritage and culture, a sense of right and wrong, a yearning for perfection and a thirst for knowledge." We try to develop a rational and scientific outlook on life. We strive to absorb positive aspects of both tradition and modernism instead of seeing them as contradictions.
- S.A.Jain College Road, Ambala city Way back in 1938, the great Jainacharya Shrimad Vijay Vallabh Surishwarji Maharaj envisioned a dream to establish educational institutions to propagate a harmonious, secular and awakened society where the mind would be without fear and the head was held high. And this saw the evolution of Shri Atamanand Jain College that initially was started as an intermediate college at a time when there was no college within the periphery of 200 Kms.
- DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL DPS Ambala is one of the apex schools in India. It is a private educational institution run under the aegis of the DPS Society. It is located in lush green belt of Ambala, “the School with a difference” and is of its own kind providing complete grooming and nurturing young minds ,enabling to become world class responsible citizen.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education,To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education,Toinitiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Concil of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc. and To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indianness" among children.
- Blue Bells Senior Secondary School Blue Bells Senior Secondary School is situated at Naraingarh 40 kilometers away from Ambala. It is spread over 4 acres of land having lush green lawns and multi-colour flower beds. These provide attractive and healthy atmosphere for study and learning.School was started with 4 classrooms and 70 students in 1988. Today we have got 45 classrooms and a total strength of 1550 students. All of our classrooms are well ventilated. The walls are decorated with useful charts and art work.
- Surya College of Education Thanks for your interest in Surya College of Education. Surya College of Education is to be managed by Surya Educational Society (Regd. No. 772 under societies act XXI of 1860. This society is running under able guidance of master Babu Singh & Ms.Karamjit Kaur for last 15 Yrs.
- M.D.S.D. Girls College M.D.S.D Girls College, Ambala City, affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra is a girls Institution with both Arts & Commerce faculties and M.A. in Music, Yoga and Health.The College is Grant-in-Aid college in which 95% of the salary of the regular employees is paid by Govt. Of Haryana and 5% by the college Managing Committee. The details of the monthly remuneration of employees is available in the college.
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.