Home » Directory » Punjab » Amritsar » Business » Ayurvedic & Herbal » Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines
Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines in Amritsar
Latest Website Listings
- Ayurveda Chikitsa We are traditional medicine native to India and practiced in other parts of the world as a form of alternative medicine.
- Dasmesh Drug Pharma It is a renowned organization where it is in the field of manufacturing, supplying and export of Patent Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines. and also in the array of products like Medicinal Herbal Tea and have carved a niche as one of the leading Herbal Tea Manufacturers from India.
- Sain Das Ravi Mohan Engaged in manufacturer & exporter in the field of ayurvedic medicines.
- P. G. INTERNATIONAL With a proven expertise of more than three decades, P. G. International has successfully established itself in the Indian market. The core values of the company are quality, integrity and customer satisfaction, that guide and motivate us to provide world class products to our vast clientele.
- Dr. Bengali The millennium is switching over to Herbal Remedies, which are at present the focus of attention of the world. We are glad to inform is going to commence an online clinic. This will facilitate an easy access to our courses our treatments which are basically related to Ayurveda.
- Cure Pharma Offering a wide range of ayurvedic and herbal products like herbal tablets, health care juice, amla juice, brahmi capsules, ayurvedic juice, herbal juice, ayurvedic juice concentrates, ayurvedic capsules, herbal capsules, ayurvedic tablets, health care tablets, ayurvedic tonic.
- Ayurveda Ayurveda is an ancient & natural system of medicine, healing the root-cause of illness and purifying body, mind, & soul .Its focus covers health, career, relationships & spiritual life with herbs, nutrition, aromas, yoga, mantras, life-purpose & many more other aspects of life & nature.
- HERBOTECH PHARMACEUTICALS A resolution taken by the WHO which is obviously well-versed in modern scientific research, has recognized herbal medicines as being "immensely beneficial" to the health of the individuals and their communities. It is estimated that 80 percent of the world's population relies on traditional medicines for a significant part of their health care.
- Sethi ayurveda Sethi group is situated in chowk baba sahib, Amritsar, a place which is having holistic value. Our premises is located at the heart of the city very near to golden temple. The founder of sethi group Bhai Atma Singh ji started Sethi White Lime Factory in 1890. with the passage of time paint shop M/s Atma Singh Agia Singh was setup by his son S. Agia Singh Sethi in 1940.
Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines - ALL INDIA
@ All India (734)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.