Latest Website Listings
- National Coir Manufacturer & exporter high quality coir products such as coir fiber, coir curled rope, coir yarn, coir doormats, coir toys, coir pith blocks, coconut brooms and coir machinery.
- Coir Board Govt. Of India The history explains different stories on the birth of the golden fibre. The first recorded history of coconut in the country dates back to Ramayana period.In the Valmiki Ramayana there are references of coconut in the Kishkindha Kanda and Aranya Kanda. It is reported that Ramayana was written by Valmiki sometimes in 3rd Century BC.
- Fibre World Wholesale suppliers of Coir & Coir products like Creel mats, doormats, rugs & carpets, rubber mat, geo textile, baskets & cushions and wire brush mat.
- Greenind trades Greenind trades deals with cover crop seeds since 1991. Apart from cover crop seeds, we source and market tree seeds, grass seeds and many other agricultural seeds. We also pioneer in trading/exporting Coir fibers, Coir pith, Soil erosion product Coir geotextile and other general utility items made out of natural fibers .However our major business focus on supplying cover crop seeds and products made out of natural fibers.
- The Koncherry Coir Factories Manufacturers and wholesale suppliers of coir rugs, coir moulded mats, coir door mats, coir rope mats, jute rugs and rubber pin mats.
- Sunco Exporters Pvt. Ltd. Wholesale suppliers of coir wattle, coir liners, coir fiber pots, coconut husk chips, coir sheet, coir cut fib , premier coir mattresses, tree mats & pot toppers etc.
- Shakti Coir Exports One of the leading manufacturer of coir & coconut products such as coir basket, coir pith, coir tile and rubberised coir products.
- India Coco Peat One of the leading international trading organization known for providing quality coir products.
- Coir House The first recorded history of coconut in the country dates back to Ramayana period.In the Valmiki Ramayana there are references of coconut in the Kishkindha Kanda and Aranya Kanda. It is reported that Ramayana was written by Valmiki sometimes in 3rd Century BC. Generally it is believed that coconut was introduced in India during the post-Vedic period.
- Sri Rajathi Coir Products Established in the year 2008, Sri Rajathi Coir Products has carved an eminent position in the industry by Manufacturing and Supplying a wide range of Coir Products like Natural Coir Fibre and Coir Pith. Under the leadership of Mr. K. Palanisamy (CEO), we have become a Registered Member in Coir Board, Kochi. Another feather in the hat is, we possess a prestigious status of One Star Export House. We offer bulk Coconut Products to meet the ever-increasing demands of our clients.
- PEAT Technologies Peat Technologies offers a wide range of organic inputs for sustainable agriculture and horticulture. These products specially address the serious modern day concerns about environmental degradation and the threat posed to human health as a result of poisonous chemical inputs Our products are bio-degradable, environment friendly, protect crops naturally, are safe to use and at the same time help increase crop yields.
- Kera Palm Creations The foundation stone of Kera Palm Creations was laid down in the year 2003 with a sole motive to reform the Bamboo Handicraft Products market. With vast experience and knowledge of our CEO, Mr. Ratnappan. T, we have achieved specialization in the manufacturing of Natural Coconut Shell Cups, grape vine designs, carved bamboo cups etc.
- ›Aluminum Crafts (38)
- ›Beaded Crafts (15)
- ›Bone & Shell Crafts (15)
- ›Brass Crafts (122)
- ›Cane & Bamboo Crafts (15)
- ›Ceramic Crafts (56)
- ›Clay Craft (14)
- ›EPNS Crafts (106)
- ›Glass Crafts (263)
- ›Jute Crafts (80)
- ›Leather Crafts (18)
- ›Marble Crafts (134)
- ›Paper Crafts (60)
- ›Silver Crafts (24)
- ›Stone Crafts (93)
- ›Wood Crafts (468)
- ›Wrought Iron Crafts (92)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.