Art GalleryArt galleries are a perfect way to showcase art works of famous artists and at the same time give opportunity to new budding talent to demonstrate their skills. Art exhibitions provide that ideal platform to bridge the gap between an artist and the art lover. The art gallery directory of India aims to bridge this very gap by listing popular art galleries of India under its online directory. Here you will find useful information such as access to online art galleries and contact information from the website listings of these leading art galleries of India.
Latest Website Listings
- 21st century Indian Art Indian contemporary Art in the break of 21st century is as varied as it had never been before. From the elitist business houses and royal families, it has now entered the drawing rooms of the middle-class buyers and from domestic market it is now traveling offshore to fetch immense; often astronomical prices.
- meralucknow Lucknow the caiptal of Uttar pradesh ( UP ) India. Lucknow is famous for it's Chikan Embroidery. Lucknow is also known for Zardozi Embroidery. Lucknow was ruled by Nawabs of Avadh. History of Lucknow is very rich. You can enjoy shopping in Lucknow. To stay for shopping Chikan Embroidery, Zardozi Embroidery, you can find Good Hotels in Lucknow.
- Ganapathi Deva Khairatabad Vinayaka Chavithi is the first festival to be celebrated by the Hindus. Khairatabad Ganesh is generally known to be the tallest among the Ganesh idols of the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. This year, the mammoth Khairatabad Ganesh will appear seated on a throne, after a hiatus of 25 years (this Ganesha was last seen in a seated posture in 1982). According to the Ganesh Utsav Samithi, the idol is being made on the spot by over 100 sculptors and workers from Chennai with 12 tons of steel, five tons of plaster of Paris and other material at a cost of Rs. 20 lakhs and will weigh 17 tons. It is going to be ready for coloring in the last week of August and the Samithi is using water colors which are organic. The Ganesh idol is accompanied by Aadi Shakti and Lord Shiva. This year's idol is being dedicated to the late MLA, P Janardhan Reddy.
- Rang Academy of Miniature Paintings Rang Academy of Miniature Paintings was founded in 2005 by its FounderDirector Milind Deshpande. Milind is a versatile artist with a passion for teaching.From its humble beginnings, when Milind had only a handful of students, Rang Academy has come a long way since its inception. Today, Rang Academy has 100 students, with diverse backgrounds and talents.
- J C Kansara It contains the details about Silver Photo Frames, Silver Furniture, Silver Decorative.
- Vismayah Vismayah, a professionally managed online art gallery is based out of Hyderabad, India. The gallery was set up in December 2006 with an aim of promoting Indian Contemporary Art and making art accessible to a wider range of people by effective dissemination of information and advice.
- Cymroza Art Gallery The gallery hosts exhibitions by painters, sculptors, print makers, crafts persons, ceramists and photographers, and also hosts lectures and discussions on the arts.
- Chaithanya Art Gallery Chaithanya Art Gallery curated over many exhibitions and has established itself as one of the best and reliable sources for classic works of art by both distinguished and up coming artists. Chaithanya Art Gallery counts its mission as the absorption and manifestation of the refined spirit of the ancient wisdom.
- Gallery Threshold Gallery Threshold was established by Tunty Chauhan in 1997, with a well defined role for itselfto act as a catalyst in initiating contemporary art related activities and starting a dialogue between the artist and the viewer. Threshold is committed to bring concurrent Indian Art to pivotal attention ,coupled with penetrating insight for picking up some of the best names in the art circuit and curating a number of exhibitions like Paradigms 1, 2, &3 ,Drawing The Line ,Angkor The Silent Centuries,The Human Figure, Body Mind And Soul are all examples of a fine chronicle of exhibitions of great repute.
- Navratan Jan Kalyan Society Navratan Jan Kalyan Society is all about selfless service, identifying talent and enhancing performing arts, commitment to community education, health and environment. Our projects are meant to be implemented at the grass root level and the results can be measured in real and not books.
- Samanvai Art Gallery Samanvai Art Gallery has a large collection of contemporary Indian paintings and Modern art in Oil, Watercolor, Acrylic and Mixed Media by renowned and promising artists from various Indian states like Bengal, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Kerala, Goa and Rajasthan. The works of many new and promising artists are also exhibited in the gallery.
- Mcbs Kalagramam Mcbs Kalagramam is a socio-cultural development institution started in the year 1997 at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Mcbs initiated Kalagramam with the purpose of teaching arts, music and communication skills to younger generation towards building their global acceptance.
- The Arts Trust It focuses on the promotion of innovative art by established as well as young artists. The viewers at the exhibitions have increased tremendously in the last 5 years, as general awareness and interest in Indian contemporary art has developed over the years. When The Arts Trust first started in 1990, it was only those people who had a dedicated interest in such art who sought out the gallery to see works by new artists
- Swaralaya Swaralaya is a registered Cultural Organization,which has already established its name in the cultural horizon of our country by its constant and tireless efforts since its inception in 1997 at Palakkad.The main objectives of this prestigious organization,registered under education,cultural and charitable societies.
- Exhibit320 Exhibit 320 showcases contemporary art from India and Sub-Continent, creating a platform for new thoughts and ideas. This exhibit space emphasizes on new medium art, it is a room for creative endeavour, aesthetic exploration, and visual dialogue. Our attempt is to discover and encourage new and emerging talent. Furthermore Exhibit 320 will be conducting seminars, lectures, discussions and talks contextualizing art works in critical discourse.
- Ratnakar Art Gallery Ratnakar Art Gallery strives to present you such a form of art which can add beauty to your life and home. We take great care in selection of our artists and all of our collections are carefully handpicked. We work very hard to bring you the best of the artworks which have taken birth right from the womb of beauty.
- Himanshu Art Institute Art is an unusual gift of God which collects the experiences a creative mind and then takes a definite shape through a difficult process. Hence the imagination of art less society & society less art is futile. And when mind & physical activities connect with each other than creativity comes out in same way the combination of Himanshu Art Institute and Nav Shri Art & Culture Organisation promotes us and shapeup in professional manner
- Native Art Canadian Indian Art continues to grow their collection of fabulous native sculptures, wall plaques, drums and much more.
- Shiva Shiva are not new to the field of art. In fact their founders have had decades long exposure to modern Indian art in the making as well as rapport with eminent artists. At base, it has all alon been Shiva’s hope to turn art admirers into receivers, or those who not only describe paintings or relate facts about art, as also tune in raptly into the very spirit of the arts, no matter in what form they manifest themselves. So, it should now be clear that what Shiva really wish to do is stimulate the art viewing public to the highest possible pitch of sensitivity.
- Rabi Art Gallery Finest indian contemporary art collections at santinikean. Auhentic, guranted & reliable gallery. Huge collections of Indian paintings by masters & upcoming artists.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.