Dancers & TroupesDancers and troupes directory presents valuable information on Indian artists of repute in the field of dance. This directory aims to provide extensive information on famous dancers and popular dance troupes of India. View a large collection of official websites on the leading dance exponents of India showcasing talents from popular dance forms such as Bharat Natyam, Kuchipudi, Oddisi and Kathak. Also, reach out to the famous dance troupes of India by accessing our website listing under the dancers and troupes directory.
Latest Website Listings
- ECPA Foundation Ellora Centre for Performing Arts ECPA is the dance school set up by Rema Shrikant for training students in Indian classical dances. Its origin can be traced back in the Bharatanatyam dance classes started by her in Vadodara, way back 1975. During its onward journey, it was nurtured and developed in the Gujarat Refinery and IPCL Townships during 1976 to 1987. By the year 1987, it had grown into a full fledged dance academy called Ellora Centre for Performing Arts.
- Zero Gravity Media Art is an experience which is consciously created through an expression of a skill or e essence. We INDIANS, as a nation have a long standing tradition of GURU - SHISHYA parampra. It is the guru who can identify the true potential of a person and nourish it with right ingredients of discipline, techniques, direction and most importantly, the persons goal.
- Smitha Madhav Smitha Madhav began learning Carnatic vocal music at the age of 4 and gave her first public performance in 1994. Smitha is gifted with a powerful and melodious voice and a wide vocal range that is the result of several years of training and practice. She currently receives advanced training from the Hyderabad Sisters - Ms Lalitha & Ms Haripriya.
- Daiji World It is said that time just flies when one is enjoying and it has been true as far as daiji world is concerned. It has been a fun in channelizing all our energies towards providing a comprehensive and germane web portal that caters to all sections of the society and to the family as a whole.
- Samudra Samudra aims at viewing from a new perspective and discovering its messages at this age of globalization through their unique dance forms. They concretize the abstractions of art bestowing on it a universal space for communication. Our main aim is cultural promotion by focusing on the elements of life.
- Sharmila Biswas Odissi dancer and head of the Odissi Vision & Movement Centre in Calcutta.
- Honeys Dance Academy Honeys Dance Academy boasts an exciting range of courses ranging from fashionable Bollywood to upbeat Bhangra right through to traditional Classical and professional Acting classes. The academy is proud to provide opportunities to students by involving them in entertainment related projects ranging from taking part in Bollywood films and dancing in pop videos right through to participating in stage shows.
- Prathibha Prahlad Prathibha Prahlad an outstanding exponent of Bharatanatyam is undoubtedly a class apart among contemporary dance exponents. With her innovative creativity that transcends the mechanical in the traditional framework, she has made a name for herself as the foremost of the new generation of classical dancers of the country.
- Arts Umbrella Arts Umbrella is an arts and cultural management consultancy working across the cultural spectrum. It provides professional management consulting services and solutions for strategic advantage to individuals and organizations in the arts and cultural sectors world wide. Our aim to provide capacity building for artists and arts oiganisations.
- Ponnabalam Academy of Dance & Music Trust The academy has centres in Bangalore and Mumbai. The academy has trained over a 150 students. The teaching Faculty has eminent performer - teachers who provide able guidance to the deserving students while imparting training. Exceptionally talented dancers from other dance schools are also included for certain productions.
- Indo - American Arts Council He coordinated programs at venues such as Lincoln Center and the Smithsonian Institution where the Jhaveri Sisters brought their artistry to the Out - of - Doors Festival and inaugurated the Meyer Auditorium of the Freer and Sackler Galleries respectively.
- Chokhi Dhani Village Ram Ram Sa. Chokhi Dhani Village now extends to Pune city its experience of a village life experience.A project Franchise of Chokhi Dhani - Jaipur with the pioneers in construction Goel Ganga Group, Chokhi Dhani was launched in Pune city on 9th Apr 2006.
- Madhavi Mudgal This site is offering information on Madhavi Mudgal, a dancer of Bharata Natyam and Kathak.
- Planet Salsa We are Planet Salsa -The Premiere Dance Club here in North India situated here in the heart of Lucknow at Carlton Hotel, Rana Pratap Marg adjacent Sahara Ganj, in Kaka Deo Kanpur and in Pune. We are here since last 17 years and we have more than 60,000 members and students.
- Mamata Shankar We follow the style evolved by Uday Shankar, which has the inherent grammar of Classical Indian dance and yet is innovative, contemporary and not shackled with the moors of rigid classicism. The graceful body movements are blended with the idiom of vibrant folk dances of India to attain a statuesque quality of lyricism.
- Salsa Bangalore Dance Academy Salsa Bangalore Dance Academy A Mas Campana Venture is a 5 year old Dance Institute from Bangalore. We have had the privilege of having a multivarsity instructor faculty with the likes of , Santhosh Founder, Nancy , Jitendra . We also have a specially handpicked performer team and an assistant instructors team.
- Prerana Shrimali A senior dancer of Jaipur of Kathak Prerana Shrimali, received her training in dance from Guru Shri Kundanlal Gangani. Having mastered the grammar and the complexities of the Jaipur style, with her grace, innovativeness and imagination, she ranks among the most illustrious and reputed classical dancers of India today.
- Arjun Raina Arjun Raina is also arguably Indias leading English Voice and Speech Coach. In 2001, he started the Voice and Accent program in GE Capital. He created course curriculum and trained thousands of agents then went on to train 125 trainers to coach the entire organization.
- Pallavi Krishnan Performer, guru, and choreographer as well as Artistic Director and Managing Trustee of the Lasya Academy of Mohiniyattam.
- ZAZZIEE DANCE HALL ZAZZIEE DANCE HALL is famous Dance Class in Ahmedabad and we develop skills for HipHop, Salsa, RockNRoll, Jazz, Break, Traditional Rajasthani, RasGarba & Bollywood Dance. We also serve for Marriage, Sangeet Sandhya & School Annual Functions.The main branch is located in Navarangpura.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.