Dancers & TroupesDancers and troupes directory presents valuable information on Indian artists of repute in the field of dance. This directory aims to provide extensive information on famous dancers and popular dance troupes of India. View a large collection of official websites on the leading dance exponents of India showcasing talents from popular dance forms such as Bharat Natyam, Kuchipudi, Oddisi and Kathak. Also, reach out to the famous dance troupes of India by accessing our website listing under the dancers and troupes directory.
Latest Website Listings
- Sree Sankara School of Dance Sree Sankara School of Dance an institution recognised by the Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Academy, has twelve training centers and 700 students. It has grown into one of largest traditional classical schools in Kerala. Imparts training in Mohiniyattam, Bharathanatyam, Kuchupudy and Classical Music.
- Art Vision An organisation run by dancer Ileana Citaristi providing training in Odissi and Chhau.
- Arjun Raina Arjun Raina is also arguably Indias leading English Voice and Speech Coach. In 2001, he started the Voice and Accent program in GE Capital. He created course curriculum and trained thousands of agents then went on to train 125 trainers to coach the entire organization.
- Leela Samson India's most dynamic and technically brilliant dancers and an outstanding representative of Kalakshetra.
- Just Dance Just Dance turns One on 15 June 2010 Rock Around The Clock Dance Company is now known as Prithvi and Rees JUST DANCE. JD specializes in various dance forms, some of which are Jive, Cha cha cha, Salsa, Bachata, Zouk, Casino de Rueda, West Coast Swing, Merengue, Fox trot, Waltz, Tango, Texan Line dance, Hip hop, Bollywood, Dancerise, Zumba, Kathak & Bharathnatyam. Rock Around The Clock RATC was established at its current base in Alliance Francaise de Bangalore, Mid of Millers Road, Vasanthnagar.
- The Indian Fine Art Society Our Institution which celebrated the Platinum Jubilee 75 years in 2007 Conducts annually Music Festival/Conference wherein outstanding musicians and dancers participate. The festival attracts large crowd of rasikas from all over the country.Founded on January 14, 1932.
- Navtej Singh Johar A Bharatanatyam dancer and performance artist.
- ECPA Foundation Ellora Centre for Performing Arts ECPA is the dance school set up by Rema Shrikant for training students in Indian classical dances. Its origin can be traced back in the Bharatanatyam dance classes started by her in Vadodara, way back 1975. During its onward journey, it was nurtured and developed in the Gujarat Refinery and IPCL Townships during 1976 to 1987. By the year 1987, it had grown into a full fledged dance academy called Ellora Centre for Performing Arts.
- Planet Salsa We are Planet Salsa -The Premiere Dance Club here in North India situated here in the heart of Lucknow at Carlton Hotel, Rana Pratap Marg adjacent Sahara Ganj, in Kaka Deo Kanpur and in Pune. We are here since last 17 years and we have more than 60,000 members and students.
- Jazzy Concepts Jazzy Concepts was launched in March 2001 to develop and promote unique entertainment brands. Since then, it has managed to do exactly that with its premium brands being both MIXMASTERS and HIP HOP HURRAY, which have now turned into annual AllIndia Tours.
- Natya Stem Natya STEM Space.Time.Energy.Movement Dance Kampni believes in engaging recognizably Indian movement aesthetic sensibilities to create a contemporary dance vocabulary. Madhu Natraj started the kampni 1995, to explore and create new expressions in dance.
- Kerala Kalamandalam Founded in 1930 by renowned poet Padmabhooshan Vallathol Narayana Menon along the banks of the river Nila in the Cheruthuruthy village of Thrissur District, Kalamandalam is an immortal name in the cultural map of the world. Kalamandalam is strictly a residential center of learning.
- Prerana Shrimali A senior dancer of Jaipur of Kathak Prerana Shrimali, received her training in dance from Guru Shri Kundanlal Gangani. Having mastered the grammar and the complexities of the Jaipur style, with her grace, innovativeness and imagination, she ranks among the most illustrious and reputed classical dancers of India today.
- ABHAI (Association of BHaratanatyam Artistes of India) ABHAI Association of BHaratanatyam Artistes of India is Of, By and For the dance community. Abhai in Sanskrit means no fear. Yaam irukka bhayam yein ABHAI, is an organization for the entire dance fraternity. It was founded in 1987 under the guidance of the late Guru K.N. Pakkirisami Pillai.
- Puspita Mishra An odissi grade “A” dancer of the Delhi doordarshan and a recipient of research scholarship from the ministry of human resources & development, govt. of India.
- Mamata Shankar We follow the style evolved by Uday Shankar, which has the inherent grammar of Classical Indian dance and yet is innovative, contemporary and not shackled with the moors of rigid classicism. The graceful body movements are blended with the idiom of vibrant folk dances of India to attain a statuesque quality of lyricism.
- Honeys Dance Academy Honeys Dance Academy boasts an exciting range of courses ranging from fashionable Bollywood to upbeat Bhangra right through to traditional Classical and professional Acting classes. The academy is proud to provide opportunities to students by involving them in entertainment related projects ranging from taking part in Bollywood films and dancing in pop videos right through to participating in stage shows.
- Prerana Prakhi This site is offering information on Prerana Parkhi, a dancer of Bharatnatyam as well as folk dances of India.
- Swaralaya Swaralaya is a registered Cultural Organization,which has already established its name in the cultural horizon of our country by its constant and tireless efforts since its inception in 1997 at Palakkad.The main objectives of this prestigious organization,registered under education,cultural and charitable societies.
- Ponnabalam Academy of Dance & Music Trust The academy has centres in Bangalore and Mumbai. The academy has trained over a 150 students. The teaching Faculty has eminent performer - teachers who provide able guidance to the deserving students while imparting training. Exceptionally talented dancers from other dance schools are also included for certain productions.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.