Latest Website Listings
- Ponnabalam Academy of Dance & Music Trust The academy has centres in Bangalore and Mumbai. The academy has trained over a 150 students. The teaching Faculty has eminent performer - teachers who provide able guidance to the deserving students while imparting training. Exceptionally talented dancers from other dance schools are also included for certain productions.
- Path Music Path Music is a dance & Art institute for the performing Art. The institute is dedicates towards furthering creativity knowledge, pedagogy & performance in music, dance & art preparing students for a verity of profession in these fields. We have started path of music Institute in 1996. An Institute of Indian Classical music, Instrumental music and Dance from primary level to MA level.
- Sangeetha Music Sangeetha Music has a very large collection in Carnatic Classical - Vocal, Instrumental & Dance Music. Our Catalogue is more focused on to South Indian music. We encourage you to look for your choicest genre and we are sure to provide the best in South Indian Music.
- The Indian Fine Art Society Our Institution which celebrated the Platinum Jubilee 75 years in 2007 Conducts annually Music Festival/Conference wherein outstanding musicians and dancers participate. The festival attracts large crowd of rasikas from all over the country.Founded on January 14, 1932.
- Anupriya One of the most promising and outstanding classical north Indian violin artist.
- Sanjay Maroo A self-taught drummer, composer, writer, singer and producer.
- Veena Music The widely popular music establishment from the land of superlatives, Rajasthan, is committed to develop. Preserve and promote the rich tradition of Rajastnani Folk- Music. In the last 4 years the company has released about 50 popular albums. The growing popularity of electronic media especially Doordarshan has resulted in increasing demand for VCDs.
- 21st century Indian Art Indian contemporary Art in the break of 21st century is as varied as it had never been before. From the elitist business houses and royal families, it has now entered the drawing rooms of the middle-class buyers and from domestic market it is now traveling offshore to fetch immense; often astronomical prices.
- Mandolin Shrinivas The Master U.Shrinivas has proved that he fulfils this to the hilt. A rather inconspicuous member of the western orchestra, Shrinivas has revived and raised the mandolin, an unknown instrument and given it a respectable status in classical music. His music acumen has assumed many dimensions.
- S. M. Tagore Centre for Documentation and Research of Languishing & Obsolescent Musical Instruments The S. M. Tagore Centre for Documentation and Research of Languishing & Obsolescent Musical Instruments SMTCDRLOMI is working on elaborate documentation of the languishing and obsolescent instruments of India, Asian Countries and the rest of the world.
- Blue FROG Blue FROG is a revolutionary integrated music project in Mumbai, India. It consists of the country's premiere live music performance club, four state-of-the-art music recording studios, a music production house comprising top-notch composers, musicians and producers, and an independent record label & artist management service.
- G.B. Pant Social Science Institute G.B. Pant Social Science Institute, a constituent Institute of central university Allahabad, is a premiere research and development institute in India established in 1980 under joint support of the Indian Council of Social Science Research and the government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Sanatan Sangeet Sanskriti Sanatan Sangeet Sanskriti is dedicated to the timeless passion and everlasting love we in India, share towards music, dance and other associated arts. The purpose of this great institution is to preserve and encourage the traditional arts of music, dance and cultural heritage among the coming generations.
- Nishad Bakre A personal website providing information about himself, his performance and his music.
- Bhargav Mistry A sarod maestro of Indian classical music.
- Naadhabrahmam Naadhabrahmam, the musical bilingual monthly devoted to the development of music has successfully completed its Sixth Anniversary. We really appreciate and thank all the people for their support and cooperation in making the anniversary function a big success. We look forward to your continued support and patronage in future.
- Swarasindhu Trust Swarasindhu is dedicated to the service of music. It is hoped that the contents of Swarasindhu would be useful to students, teachers, and lovers of music. Swarasindhus ideal is to promote classical music as a means of bringing cultural awareness, harmony, happiness, and health.
- Vijaya & Karthik school of Veena & Keyboard Vainika Vidushi Vijayalakshmi. G. rao, Principal of Vijaya & Karthik school of Veena & Keyboard Born into a family of business magnets in chennai. Owing to my keen interest in finearts & my previous talents made me to learn this sacred art of veena first at chennai under the tutalage of Vidushi Bharathimani & then in bangalore from Vidwan Chengalrayappa, Vidushi Suma Sudhindra, Vidushi Sudha Vadyaraj, Vidwan R.K. Prakash for several years.
- Sanjeeb Sircar Offering information about sitar player & versatile musician Sanjeeb Sircar including education, teachers/ gurus, performances, teaching experience, biography and picture gallery.
- Swaranjali Providing all types of musical concerts of classical music and instrumental music for corporate functions and marriages.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.