Latest Website Listings
- Vijaya & Karthik school of Veena & Keyboard Vainika Vidushi Vijayalakshmi. G. rao, Principal of Vijaya & Karthik school of Veena & Keyboard Born into a family of business magnets in chennai. Owing to my keen interest in finearts & my previous talents made me to learn this sacred art of veena first at chennai under the tutalage of Vidushi Bharathimani & then in bangalore from Vidwan Chengalrayappa, Vidushi Suma Sudhindra, Vidushi Sudha Vadyaraj, Vidwan R.K. Prakash for several years.
- Shailendra Janardan A remarkable distinction among the leading violinists of India of his generatioin, in the field of Hindustani classical music.
- Johnson Akkanath Sound & Lights, Chennai Providing sound and light systems rental services.
- Rikhi Ram They would often discuss these aspects of an instrument and give him useful hints. This extra interest fired my imagination and aroused in me the urge to produce quality instruments for the maestros says Late Pt. Bishan Dass. It appears that the ethnic diversity of present day India has been there from the earliest of times.
- M.S.Gopalakrishnan A top ranking violinist, outstanding soloist and accompanist playing with both Hindustani and Carnatic music.
- Saint Thyagarajar An outstanding musician & composer and also a practical philosopher and dedicated his entire life to the practice of NADOPASA.
- K H Kala Soudha KH Kala Soudha (Kengal Hanumantiah Kala Soudha) is The Place to Perform. It is located centrally and welcomes all performing arts. Designed by renowned architects and built by BBMP this place stands tall admist the calm Ramanjaneya Temple surroundings. This auditorium is dedicated to Dance, Drama, Music, Movies and Art. With dearth of such affordable places we dedicate KHKS to Bangalore's culturally rich people. Contact us for all further information.
- Swaranjali Sangeet Sanstha Swaranjali Sangeet Sanstha is a well reputed institute registered in the state of Rajasthan, India. Swaranjali is associated with leading cultural societies and organizing various musical events like musical nights, charity shows and music competitions.Swaranjali pioneers in its commitment to create talent potentials among students children, who have already given stage performances, programmes and participated in various competitions.
- Bhavadhaarini Anantaraman Bhavadhaarini Anantaraman is a disciple of Sangeetha Kalanidhi Smt.D.K.Pattammal for more than 18 years. Bhavadhaarini hails from the family of veteran composer Mayuram Vishwanatha Shastry. Born and brought up in a music environ there was a natural environment to learn carnatic music. But Bhavadhaarini was more self taught and her foundations were not structured by a formal music tution learning, Sarali Geetham or Varnam.When Bhavadhaarini was only 5 years old, she happenned to visit the Music class with her mother Mrs. Nalini to meet Smt. D.K.Pattammal. Sangeetha Kalanidhi Smt.D.K.Pattammal heard her sing and spotted the talent in Bhavadhaarini and immediately took her up in her musical tutelage saying "Indha kuzhandhaikku naan daan guru" and those words began Music for Bhavadhaarini's life.
- Swift Vision Hire Providing all types of rental services for audio visual equipments, lcd projectors, event management, pa systems and sound systems including speakers and microphones etc.
- The Indian Fine Art Society Our Institution which celebrated the Platinum Jubilee 75 years in 2007 Conducts annually Music Festival/Conference wherein outstanding musicians and dancers participate. The festival attracts large crowd of rasikas from all over the country.Founded on January 14, 1932.
- Veena Music The widely popular music establishment from the land of superlatives, Rajasthan, is committed to develop. Preserve and promote the rich tradition of Rajastnani Folk- Music. In the last 4 years the company has released about 50 popular albums. The growing popularity of electronic media especially Doordarshan has resulted in increasing demand for VCDs.
- Bhargav Mistry A sarod maestro of Indian classical music.
- Sanjeeb Sircar Offering information about sitar player & versatile musician Sanjeeb Sircar including education, teachers/ gurus, performances, teaching experience, biography and picture gallery.
- 21st century Indian Art Indian contemporary Art in the break of 21st century is as varied as it had never been before. From the elitist business houses and royal families, it has now entered the drawing rooms of the middle-class buyers and from domestic market it is now traveling offshore to fetch immense; often astronomical prices.
- Blue FROG Blue FROG is a revolutionary integrated music project in Mumbai, India. It consists of the country's premiere live music performance club, four state-of-the-art music recording studios, a music production house comprising top-notch composers, musicians and producers, and an independent record label & artist management service.
- Kurian & Co Kurian & Co. (KNC) Talent is the countries foremost talent management company. Our core competency is on promoting Indian music artists, both in India and around the world. Our goal is to showcase to the world the best that Indian music and Indian musicians have to offer.
- Rabab Providing services event management & as bhajan & services offered by you sufi singer for all types of functions.
- Indian Artist Bank Offering services in music artist, stage artists, performing artist, bollywood performers, play back singers, pop & punjabi singers and musical group.
- Sangam Kala Group Sangam Kala Group needs no introduction to the music, dance and drama loving audience. The Group is prominent non-commercial registered cultural group which is engaged in the promotion of Country's artistic cultural tradition. The Group owes its existence to the concerted efforts and devotion of young amateur artists dedicated to the cause of cultural promotions.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.