Latest Website Listings
- Madras Tailors This Organization started in the year of 1988, we makes Dance costumes for Bharathanatiyam, kuchipudi, Odissi, kathak, Mohini Attam and traditional Indian Classical Dances. We take orders through email and online. We undertakes total end to end solution, right from sourcing of material, tailoring the costume, despatching through courier.
- Tarot Reading Tarot reading is offered by Usha, a certified tarot reader trained by Doreen Virtue, PhD on the site www.singaporetarotreading.com
- Exhibit320 Exhibit 320 showcases contemporary art from India and Sub-Continent, creating a platform for new thoughts and ideas. This exhibit space emphasizes on new medium art, it is a room for creative endeavour, aesthetic exploration, and visual dialogue. Our attempt is to discover and encourage new and emerging talent. Furthermore Exhibit 320 will be conducting seminars, lectures, discussions and talks contextualizing art works in critical discourse.
- Lepakshihandicrafts Andhra Pradesh Handicrafts Development Corporation Limited, a Public Sector Undertaking was formed in 1982 with noble objectives for promotion, development of handicrafts besides implementing welfare schemes for the artisans. Provids marketing through Lepakshi emporia to artists, conducts exhibitions all over the country.
- Artists There are many talented artists in India and there are amazing achievements to the credit of these famous Indian artists. The online artists directory of India provides in depth information on the famous artists of India who have made a name for themselves in various fields such as dance, music, singing, poetry, painting, etc. Get extensive information on the leading artists of India, get to know about their profile, profession, family and friends through the website listing of famous artists of India under the online web guide on Indian artists. Access these websites to get valuable insights into the life and works of these popular artists from India.
- Indian Artist Network Life is greater than all art. I would even go further and declare that the man whose life comes nearest to perfection is the greatest artist, for what is art without the sure foundation and framework of a noble life? Whenever man begins to see beauty in Truth, true art will arise.
- All India Artisans and Craftworkers Welfare Association The Craftmark initiative is an effort by the All India Artisans and Craftworkers Welfare Association (AIACA) to help denote genuine Indian handicrafts, develop sector-wide minimum standards and norms for labeling a product as a handicrafts product, and increase consumer awareness of distinct handicraft traditions. Under this initiative, AIACA will license the Craftmark logo for use by Craft-based businesses, cooperatives and NGOs for use on product tickets and labels.
- Women's India Trust Women's India Trust (WIT) is a charitable organization established in the year 1968 by Ms. Kamila Tyabji. WIT started by training less privileged and unskilled women in Mumbai to stitch sari petticoats. Since then WIT has helped many women to develop skills and earn a regular income; this has changed their lives and the lives of their families.
- Loccitane En Provence Nurtured by encounters and journeys, the brand has grown and developed. While it continues to focus on authentic products, it also chooses to work with committed producers who set rigorous standards. There is a story behind all of our products, most often related to the land of Provence.
- North Zone Cultural Centre Punjab, the cradle of one of the most ancient civilizations, is inhabited by hard working people who sing and dance with gay abandon whenever the mood takes them. The Punjabi bhangra needs no introduction the world over, and the dhol is the largest drum in India.
- Young Peopleís Initiative Young Peoples Initiative, often addressed as YPI is a global initiative taken by youth from different cultures, backgrounds, and professions who share a common thinking. We believe that efforts taken at an individual level can make this world a more beautiful place to live in. YPI is active in propagating the wave of peace in over 50 countries, inspired by the message of Mr. Prem Rawat.
- Kerala Kalamandalam Founded in 1930 by renowned poet Padmabhooshan Vallathol Narayana Menon along the banks of the river Nila in the Cheruthuruthy village of Thrissur District, Kalamandalam is an immortal name in the cultural map of the world. Kalamandalam is strictly a residential center of learning.
- Gallery Contemporary Gallery Contemporary in the city of Udaipur, India is born to cater the art lovers an affordable art of high aesthetic order showcasing etchings, engravings, litho-graphs, leno-cuts, woodcuts, mezzotints, digital prints and mono types by the celebrated artists and print makers from all over India.
- Colours Of India India stands for its incredible culture, spectacular forts & places, great traditions and rituals. This so called "country of snake charmers and magicians" boasts of a great civilization. Be it the people, lifestyle or the mystical charm- India has always amazed the world with her uniqueness. Colors of India,as the name suggests, is an attempt to highlight various aspects and achievements of India and its people.
- Sangam Kala Group Sangam Kala Group needs no introduction to the music, dance and drama loving audience. The Group is prominent non-commercial registered cultural group which is engaged in the promotion of Country's artistic cultural tradition. The Group owes its existence to the concerted efforts and devotion of young amateur artists dedicated to the cause of cultural promotions.
- Arts in India Collection of feature articles, lists of artists, shows, contact information, reviews.
- Krati Handicraft, Udaipur We, Krati Handicraft, Udaipur are prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of leather handicrafts, leather journals and leather bags.
- Rural handicrafts Company Rural Innovations Company was founded in March 2008 to bring social transformations to rural communities around the world through the use of innovative ideas and cuttingedge technologies. We believe that by being a successful business enterprise we will be able to bring growth and development to these villages, most of which are below the poverty line.
- indianwriters The thought of meeting the sleeping man came to me when I myself was in deep slumber. Though I was asleep yet it seemed I was quite awake and was in my full senses. To be awake when asleep, or be woken up when still asleep, or to sleep when awake... it can happen anytime, anywhere. It has been happening.. as if it was just a natural thing. It acquires the habit of being natural - it has been like this - so it goes.
- Anil Kumar Gupta I was born in 1956 in Dehradun, now part of Uttaranchal, India. I belong to a family of Civil Service officers. My father was a Judge. I had my early education in St Josephs College Nainital and later in St Johnís College Agra. My first novel 'The Journey is the Reward' is about the story of Salil the main character who understand and finds convergance of subjects like Karma, Free-will, Meditation and non-local concept of ultimate reality with physical sciences.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.