Latest Website Listings
- Canadian Online Casino Choose the best Canadian online casinos with the help of canadianonlinecasino.com, the finest Canadian online casino directory.
- Storytrails Storytrails is a unique new service in the area of creative outings and alternative tours. Storytrails was born out of the idea that Indian travel destinations are to be experienced, and not just seen. Every sight one beholds here has a story to tell, as does every mundane ritual from daily life. Storytrails is an attempt to dig out the stories behind ordinary sights, and give the visitors a glimpse into the local way of life, using such stories as the medium.
- All India Artisans and Craftworkers Welfare Association The Craftmark initiative is an effort by the All India Artisans and Craftworkers Welfare Association (AIACA) to help denote genuine Indian handicrafts, develop sector-wide minimum standards and norms for labeling a product as a handicrafts product, and increase consumer awareness of distinct handicraft traditions. Under this initiative, AIACA will license the Craftmark logo for use by Craft-based businesses, cooperatives and NGOs for use on product tickets and labels.
- Loccitane En Provence Nurtured by encounters and journeys, the brand has grown and developed. While it continues to focus on authentic products, it also chooses to work with committed producers who set rigorous standards. There is a story behind all of our products, most often related to the land of Provence.
- Verandah Verandah is a boutique Gallery with a personal touch located in Calcutta. It is a charming little gallery based at home & tucked away in a cul-de-sac, where art lovers can visit by appointment & browse through the wide selection of art from Bengal & the rest of India.
- Siri Khandavilli Siri Khandavilli is an intermedia artist working in the realms of video art, paintings and installations. In her new set of works, Money is My Honey, Siri Khandavilli contemplates on the complex relationship between her and Money. She does this by juxtaposing some of the important aspects of human life like food, sex and death against money.
- Rural handicrafts Company Rural Innovations Company was founded in March 2008 to bring social transformations to rural communities around the world through the use of innovative ideas and cuttingedge technologies. We believe that by being a successful business enterprise we will be able to bring growth and development to these villages, most of which are below the poverty line.
- Indian Artist Network Life is greater than all art. I would even go further and declare that the man whose life comes nearest to perfection is the greatest artist, for what is art without the sure foundation and framework of a noble life? Whenever man begins to see beauty in Truth, true art will arise.
- Vedic Arts & Crafts Promotions Pvt. Ltd we have given a gift to the whole world in form of Transcendental Meditation, a simple, natural and effective technology of meditation our products of audio are Forty Aspects of Veda And Vedic Literature, Shri Aranyakanda, Shri KishkindhakandaAll and more and video also available. products are produced keeping in mind the requirement of Indian citizens and other nations
- indianwriters The thought of meeting the sleeping man came to me when I myself was in deep slumber. Though I was asleep yet it seemed I was quite awake and was in my full senses. To be awake when asleep, or be woken up when still asleep, or to sleep when awake... it can happen anytime, anywhere. It has been happening.. as if it was just a natural thing. It acquires the habit of being natural - it has been like this - so it goes.
- Sangam Kala Group Sangam Kala Group needs no introduction to the music, dance and drama loving audience. The Group is prominent non-commercial registered cultural group which is engaged in the promotion of Country's artistic cultural tradition. The Group owes its existence to the concerted efforts and devotion of young amateur artists dedicated to the cause of cultural promotions.
- Arts in India Collection of feature articles, lists of artists, shows, contact information, reviews.
- North Zone Cultural Centre Punjab, the cradle of one of the most ancient civilizations, is inhabited by hard working people who sing and dance with gay abandon whenever the mood takes them. The Punjabi bhangra needs no introduction the world over, and the dhol is the largest drum in India.
- Colours Of India India stands for its incredible culture, spectacular forts & places, great traditions and rituals. This so called "country of snake charmers and magicians" boasts of a great civilization. Be it the people, lifestyle or the mystical charm- India has always amazed the world with her uniqueness. Colors of India,as the name suggests, is an attempt to highlight various aspects and achievements of India and its people.
- Young People’s Initiative Young Peoples Initiative, often addressed as YPI is a global initiative taken by youth from different cultures, backgrounds, and professions who share a common thinking. We believe that efforts taken at an individual level can make this world a more beautiful place to live in. YPI is active in propagating the wave of peace in over 50 countries, inspired by the message of Mr. Prem Rawat.
- Lepakshihandicrafts Andhra Pradesh Handicrafts Development Corporation Limited, a Public Sector Undertaking was formed in 1982 with noble objectives for promotion, development of handicrafts besides implementing welfare schemes for the artisans. Provids marketing through Lepakshi emporia to artists, conducts exhibitions all over the country.
- TARA ART PALACE TARA ART PALACE was founded 100 years ago. From starting it was related with the RAJPARIVAR as a manufacturing and trading company dealing in god and goddess statues and other marble related articles. TARA ART PALACE has established and maintained its lead as the leading firm of god and goddess statues in this sphere. It also has command on busts, statues, figures and many more in handicrafts.
- Artists There are many talented artists in India and there are amazing achievements to the credit of these famous Indian artists. The online artists directory of India provides in depth information on the famous artists of India who have made a name for themselves in various fields such as dance, music, singing, poetry, painting, etc. Get extensive information on the leading artists of India, get to know about their profile, profession, family and friends through the website listing of famous artists of India under the online web guide on Indian artists. Access these websites to get valuable insights into the life and works of these popular artists from India.
- Art & Soul Gallery Art & Soul is large art space in the heart of Worli, and enjoys the privilege of working with a huge cross section of artists.Gallery Art & Soul is recognized by the artist community as an exciting space with uniquely conceptualized and well executed art events. This is reflected in their large database of artists and the gallery showcase of works of over 100 established artists, spanning 8 decades.
- Women's India Trust Women's India Trust (WIT) is a charitable organization established in the year 1968 by Ms. Kamila Tyabji. WIT started by training less privileged and unskilled women in Mumbai to stitch sari petticoats. Since then WIT has helped many women to develop skills and earn a regular income; this has changed their lives and the lives of their families.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.