AutobiographyAutobiography directory of India provides extensive information on the lives of many great personalities of India. Get insights into the famous Indian personalities to know about their early life, education, photo gallery, noteworthy work and many such exciting details. The autobiography web guide provides a website listing of popular personalities of India. These websites will be your gateway to interesting biographies on the famous Indian personalities which make for an interesting read.
Latest Website Listings
- Mylapore Lawyers A website providing biography of Mr. V.L. Ethiraj & Mr. S.Pichai and providing information about lawyers.
- Bindu Art Aura Bindu Popli born in Delhi, INDIA 1969. Since childhood, varied forms, colors, patterns and all the intricacies of nature had inspired her. She preferred to stay in her own self with the visions which were often the glimpses from the subconscious and the unconscious mind. She loved to dwell in them. This very faculty guided her to take Fine arts as a career and to learn its different techniques and mediums to express those visions in a beautiful way. She graduated from Delhi College of Art and also worked under Dilip Bhattacharya and Shobha Broota, both artists of great acclaim during the period she received National Scholarship from Ministry of Human Resources in 1992 & 93. In her course of learning art, she received merit scholarship for three consecutive years, also College of Art merit award in 1989, Sailoz Mukherji Award in 1991 and M. F. Hussain gold medal in 1991.
- Arindam Chaudhuri A personal website providing information about his books & magazines and his profile.
- Chaithanyaji Swami Udit Chaithanyaji was born and brought up in Kerala. After taking graduation in Law Swamiji joined Sandeepani Sadhanalaya in Bombay. After acquiring the Post graduation in Vedanta, he joined the Chinmaya mission and served there for 3 years. He was inspired by Swami Sevananda who was secretary of Acharya Vinoba Bhave and presently running a self sufficient Ashram with the principle of “Kanchnamukthi”, an Ashram without accepting any donations. With the blessings of Swami Sevanandaji, Swamiji is preaching the divine message of Bhagavatham in the modern world.
- Tagore Biography Provide a brief biography of Tagore, links to excerpts of Tagore's most famous poem Gitanjali, selected quotations from Tagore's works and conversation between Tagore and Einstein & H.G. Wells.
- Tiger Gallery I needed funds to continue my work with local communities living around tiger reserves and tiger habitat conservation. I began guiding visitors into the parks and within two years I was thrilled to be guiding Discovery, BBC and their famous professionals into tiger country.
- Harilalupadhyay.org A brief biography of shri Harilal Upadhyay's historical novels, social novels, short story collection, mahabharat katha and achievement.
- Tirpur matrimony Nellai Online, a premiere portal of Triunelveli for over 10 years, has currently launched Chennaimatrimony.com, a revamped portal of nellaionlinematrimony.com.Nellai Online was formed with a single powerful belief among its founder that the Internet could enhance and transform businesses in an amazing way. This belief continues to drive us towards our mission of helping discover and implement the best online strategy for businesses, institutions and professionals.
- autobiography Mahatma Gandhi is one of the most famous Indians ever to have walked the planet. His campaigns of passive resistance and civil disobedience proved to be a great success; through his work, the less privileged people of the world have gained a higher quality of life. After successfully studying law at University College, London, Gandhi returned to India. He tried in vain to set up a law firm in Bombay in 1891, but soon found work as a legal advisor in Durban, South Africa. It must have been quite a culture shock for the young man on arriving in that country.
- Rajesh Rao - Dhruva Interactive A personal website providing information about himself and his gaming company dhruva interactive.
- film AMC has recently acquired exclusive on-air and on-demand U.S. cable rights to The Godfather (1972), The Godfather: Part II (1974), and The Godfather: Part III (1990) - and 1977's chronological re-do of the first two movies, The Godfather: The Complete Novel for Television (1977).
- Atiksh Providing autobiography and picture gallery.
- Dr. Deepak Kumar Gupta A personal website providing information about auto-biography and photo gallery.
- Dr Pravar Passi A personal website providing autobiography and many health care tips relating to neurology.
- K.L.Saigal Biography of the acting & singing legend.
- autobiography The creator of Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn and some of the most frequently misquoted catchphrases in the English language left behind 5,000 unedited pages of memoirs when he died in 1910, together with handwritten notes saying that he did not want them to hit bookshops for at least a century.
- Ketan Tanna An official website of ketan tanna offering information abut photography, resume and work output.
- autobiography Born in 1869, Ghandi was assassinated in January 1948. He is best remembered for his consistent teaching and practice of Ahimsa which means non-violence in thought, word, and deed. With the knowledge that Mahatma (Sanskrit title meaning Great Soul) Gandhi was instrumental in bringing about India’s independence from British rule, this book is essential reading for understanding his early years and how they shaped the great teacher he became. Gandhi’s autobiography, The Story of My Experiments with Truth, begins with Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi’s boyhood. He was clearly deeply influenced by both his mother, whom he remembers as saintly, religiously devout, and intelligent; and his father whom he describes as “incorruptible” and “strictly impartial” in matters relating to the family as well as in his career as prime minister of the region. Read more at Suite101: Mahatma Gandhi's Autobiography: In Gandhi's Words - His Early Years and Experiments with Truth http://www.suite101.com/content/review-of-gandhis-autobiography-a40107#ixzz16CPN4gJH
- Iqbal Hussain A personal website providing autobiography, about family and about job.
- GITANANDA YOGA Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri Guru Maharaj was born on July 24, 1907, in Maharajganj, northern India, to an Irish mother and a Sindhi father. His father, Sukraj Bhavanani, was a High court Advocate in the Patna High Court and an extensive landowner. His mother Leelavathi was converted to Hinduism through the Arya Samaj rites. The Yogamaharishi received his early schooling at home from his mother. Tragically, his mother died when he was but eight years of age. When he was ten years, his Guru, the great Siddha and Master, Yogamaharishi Swami Kanakananda Brighu, (Ram Gopal Majumdhar) entered his life. For six years, he studied in the Guru Kula of his Master, imbibing not only the traditional education, but also the great mystic sciences of Yoga, Tantra and Yantra.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.