DancesDirectory on dances of India is a one stop online destination for information on famous dance institutes of India. Online directory on dances also provides information on popular dance forms practiced in India. Also available is information on famous dancers of India under the web guide of dances. Here you will find website listing showcasing leading dance exponents of India, different types of popular dance forms practiced and famous dance institutes of India offering courses on traditional and modern dance forms.
Latest Website Listings
- Ranjana Phadke Originating from Northern India, Kathak has gained immense popularity for its sparkling footwork, fast whirling movements and subtle abhinaya or mimetic dance. It almost never fails to capture the audience and this ability is probably because of its long history in the courts of emperors and kings.
- Black Belt 5th Dan Providing judo, karate and self defense training services.
- Konark Natya Mandap They are being taken with the consent of their parents and guardians. In the Konark Natya Mandap, these students are provided education, health and standard accommodation to carry on their training. On different occasion like fairs and festival these students visit their native places for few days and come back to their daily routine life at the Gurukul Ashram.
- Chithira Recordings Specialized in the digital recording of different traditional art forms of Kerala like Ottanthullal, Katha Kali, Bharatha Natyam and Mohiniyattom etc.
- Kadamb Dance Academy A leading dance academy Kadamb a centre for dance and music was started with the purpose of appreciating the kathak dance in Ahmadabad and in the state of Gujarat. Kathak is a classical dance of North India.
- Sir Mutha Venkatasubba Rao Concert Hall We provides the Concert Halls with a unique package of facilities and services to ensure that your event meets its full potential and the Art Gallery located amidst of lush green atmosphere in the heart of city of Chennai, just began its journey in serving field of Art in July 2008. The Gallery breathing art is a long time cherished dream of the people involved with the Art field for the last 25 years.
- LVDS LVDS was started by Lourd Vijay - a dancer whose first performance was at the age of 3. Over the course of 11 years, he has honed and perfected his art in the professional arena. LVDS has focused on popularizing the various forms of dance. In fact, this style is now seen as our trademark, prompting a huge wave of requests for performances and workshops from the LVDS troupe.
- Natyakailas A non-profit performing arts theatre and school providing dance training such as kathakali, classical dances, classical music, drama and theatre performance.
- Academy of Bharata Natyam Smt. Gayathri Keshavan was head of Academy of Bharata Natyam. Gayathri Keshavan's dance performances in India and in International Dance Festivals in Europe have thrilled and fascinated the audience and critics as well. Gayathri has also performed for German Television and TRANSTEL.
- Sumeruschoolofdance Sumeru School of dance is First Institution of more than forty dance forms from different countries under one roof. Except dance classes school is having music, Fitness and therapy classes also. We provide training not only about dance but about any kind of art activities. Jazz, Tap, Latin American & Ballroom dances, Belly dance, hip- hop dance, Breakdance, Flamenco, Ballet, Bollywood, bhangra, dandia and garbha etc. are our speciality.
- Learn Salsa Dance Its pioneer has since then put his mind, heart and soul in gradually creating not just a dance school but an entertainment destination, where people of diversified backgrounds come together and simply have a good time. Have been in the business for the past ten years.
- Sree Sankara School of Dance Sree Sankara School of Dance an institution recognised by the Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Academy, has twelve training centers and 700 students. It has grown into one of largest traditional classical schools in Kerala. Imparts training in Mohiniyattam, Bharathanatyam, Kuchupudy and Classical Music.
- Rukhmini Devi Natyakshetra Foundation Rukhmini Devi Natyakshetra Foundation was established on July 6th 1997, at Mugappair, Chennai. Major focus of the institution is to train the younger generation on a curriculum system with a certificate course in Bharathanatyam, Vocal, Violin, Veena, Flute, Mirudangam and Arts.
- Kala Rydham Kala Rydham which stands shows and resembles unity well there is a famous saying “UNITED WE STAND AND DIVIDEDWE FALL” so the main motto of this institute is unity and when we are talking as out unity then we have to say our group is not join with professionally but it is join with heart.
- Dharani School of Performing Arts Offering dances like bharatha natyam, mohinyattam, veena recital and carnatic music etc.
- Nav Sadhana Nav Sadhana Kala Kendra celebrated its 12th Deekshant Samaroh in the presence of hundreds of artists, well wishers along with the parents of the graduating students. The three hour long Indian classical dance and music programme kept the audience in spell bound silence.
- Steps Dance Studio Students come from various walks of life, from seniro executives to children and professionals dancers. Currently steps has two branches in Hyderabad. In steps instructions trains the student with persoanl touch & care. Tremendous support & love from the students have helped us to grow.
- Tigdhaa Kalaa Niketan Providing all types of kathak dance services and classical dance services.
- Daksha Sheth Dance Company The Daksha Sheth Dance Company is located at Natyashram, a rural arts centre in lush, sylvan surroundings on the banks of Lake Vellayani, 14 kilometers from Trivandrum in the state of Kerala. Natyashram also serves as the base for AARTi, the Academy for Arts Research, Training and Innovation, and functions as a dynamic centre for multicultural and multimedia interactions in the arts.
- Impulse Since our childhood to our college days we are fascinated rather obsessed with the word extra curricular which mainly consists of cultural activities like dance, music, drama, painting etc. We strive to win prizes, accolades by getting hard training for acquiring those special skills. But as we enter the professional world, those skills start taking a backseat because of the work pressure, time deadlines, business competition.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.