DancesDirectory on dances of India is a one stop online destination for information on famous dance institutes of India. Online directory on dances also provides information on popular dance forms practiced in India. Also available is information on famous dancers of India under the web guide of dances. Here you will find website listing showcasing leading dance exponents of India, different types of popular dance forms practiced and famous dance institutes of India offering courses on traditional and modern dance forms.
Latest Website Listings
- Kg2pg Kg2pg is a revolutionary phone education- service. It is dedicated to helping Students to educate them. We have the potential to reach crores of people and have designed it in such a way that more than 25 crore Students can study through mobiles via Voice, Video Recordings, and the meny who use internet benefit from our service.
- Natyakailas A non-profit performing arts theatre and school providing dance training such as kathakali, classical dances, classical music, drama and theatre performance.
- Bhasabharathi Dedicated and promotes cultural heritage of Kerala through allied performing arts by utilising elements of various folk, classical, and martial art forms in theatre performances.
- Black Belt 5th Dan Providing judo, karate and self defense training services.
- Heritage India Foundation Heritage India Foundation was founded on 2002 for promoting traditional values and culture through Fine Arts, Yoga and Ayurveda in a Gurukulam System of Education. Under Gurukulam System, the students and eminent Gurus live together in a serene atmosphere of tolerance and traditional values as a joint family under the guidance and directions of the Guru and his family.
- Venkatasubramanian His performances under the auspices of Bharat Cultural Integration Committee at Music Academy, Chennai and at Bobbili won him high appreciation and proved that classical music can be well played on Keyboard chasing away the blues in the people mind that keyboard is the best fit for western and light music concerts.
- Gati Dance Forum The Gati Dance Forum is a Delhi based organisation that works to support, facilitate and promote emerging artists working in the field of dance. Formed in 2007, this forum emerged from an acutely felt need by independent dancers in the city for a space for interaction, exchange and interrogation with respect to their work processes and creative concerns.
- The Chhau Dance Dance form indigenous to eastern India, especially Orissa.
- Kalamandalam Premier center of excellence in Indian performing arts emphasizing especially on the traditions that developed in the state of Kerala.
- Brian's Academy of Dance Brian's Academy has a simple philosophy. We believe that dancers are just not performing artists, but instruments through which the art is created. The quality of this art thus depends on the physical qualities and skills that each dancer possesses.The stronger and more flexible a dancer's body, the more capable it is of performing wide range of movements.
- Dance Magic The name Dance Magic itself suggests there is magic in Dance. Over the years he has gained tremendous experience as a Performer, Trainer & Choreographer. Sandeep Lays Great Stress on correct technique, Posture through simple unique dance steps with Lots of Variations.
- Sree Sankara School of Dance Sree Sankara School of Dance an institution recognised by the Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Academy, has twelve training centers and 700 students. It has grown into one of largest traditional classical schools in Kerala. Imparts training in Mohiniyattam, Bharathanatyam, Kuchupudy and Classical Music.
- J.J. Rodriguez J.J. Rodriguez is a trusted name in dancing for over 50 years. He is a Ballroom and Latin American dance teacher with internationally recognized qualifications. Across a span of 50 years, J. J. Rodriguez has made valuable contributions to the development of Ballroom and Latin American dancing in India.
- Academy of Bharata Natyam Smt. Gayathri Keshavan was head of Academy of Bharata Natyam. Gayathri Keshavan's dance performances in India and in International Dance Festivals in Europe have thrilled and fascinated the audience and critics as well. Gayathri has also performed for German Television and TRANSTEL.
- LVDS LVDS was started by Lourd Vijay - a dancer whose first performance was at the age of 3. Over the course of 11 years, he has honed and perfected his art in the professional arena. LVDS has focused on popularizing the various forms of dance. In fact, this style is now seen as our trademark, prompting a huge wave of requests for performances and workshops from the LVDS troupe.
- Learn Salsa Dance Its pioneer has since then put his mind, heart and soul in gradually creating not just a dance school but an entertainment destination, where people of diversified backgrounds come together and simply have a good time. Have been in the business for the past ten years.
- Janapada Loka Shri Nage Gowda is the Founder of 'Janapada Loka', which is one of the wonders in the 20th century history of Karnataka. Janapada Loka established near Ramanagara on Bangalore-Mysore highway, on a sprawling 15 acres of land full of greenery, is the fruit of his hard work dedication and organizing ability and was inaugurated on 12th March 1994. It has grown into a very significant folk cultural centre in the country and is a hub of Folk cultural activities.
- Konark Natya Mandap They are being taken with the consent of their parents and guardians. In the Konark Natya Mandap, these students are provided education, health and standard accommodation to carry on their training. On different occasion like fairs and festival these students visit their native places for few days and come back to their daily routine life at the Gurukul Ashram.
- Salsa India Salsa India was established in April 2001, by ‘Salsa guru’ Kaytee Namgyal and is today the biggest Salsa school in India, with several studios currently running in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Kolkata. Salsa India has seen more than 5000 enthusiastic students meet, greet and fall in love with Salsa, several of whom, after having learnt from Kaytee, have taken up Salsa as their profession.
- Mrudang Hip-hop dance refers to social or choreographed dance styles primarily performed to funk, rap, RnB, or hip hop music. This includes a wide range of styles notably breaking, locking, and popping which were developed in the 1970s by Black and Latino Americans.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.