DancesDirectory on dances of India is a one stop online destination for information on famous dance institutes of India. Online directory on dances also provides information on popular dance forms practiced in India. Also available is information on famous dancers of India under the web guide of dances. Here you will find website listing showcasing leading dance exponents of India, different types of popular dance forms practiced and famous dance institutes of India offering courses on traditional and modern dance forms.
Latest Website Listings
- Upaasana Academy Of Fine Art Conducts classes in indian classical dances for an eight year certificate course and also imparts advanced training in Bharatanatyam & Mohiniyattom.
- Black Belt 5th Dan Providing judo, karate and self defense training services.
- Dances of india Dances of India was founded in St. Louis by Asha Prem (right) in 1976. It was the first classical Indian dance company to be established in Missouri. She performed for years in India, including before a former President of India, before coming to the US. Theckla (Ila) Mehta (below), one of Asha Prem’s first students, has been a prominent member of the company, assisting in artwork, props, and elements of choreography.
- Sri Sai Natyalayam He is performing and teaching music for past 22 years and he is the son in law of the founder of this Institution, Sri M S Ramaswamy Pillai and presently the secretary of this Institution.His wife Smt J.Vijayamohana is teaching Barathanatyam and Director of this Institution.
- Kerala Arts Website for traditional arts of Kerala like Kathakali, Bharatanatyam and Chakyar Koothu.
- Salsa India Salsa India was established in April 2001, by ‘Salsa guru’ Kaytee Namgyal and is today the biggest Salsa school in India, with several studios currently running in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Kolkata. Salsa India has seen more than 5000 enthusiastic students meet, greet and fall in love with Salsa, several of whom, after having learnt from Kaytee, have taken up Salsa as their profession.
- Tigdhaa Kalaa Niketan Providing all types of kathak dance services and classical dance services.
- Aangikam Dance Academy The dance academy teaches two classical style dances from India, Bharat Natyam and Manipuri and also teaches Folk Dances from various regions of India.
- Academy of Bharata Natyam Smt. Gayathri Keshavan was head of Academy of Bharata Natyam. Gayathri Keshavan's dance performances in India and in International Dance Festivals in Europe have thrilled and fascinated the audience and critics as well. Gayathri has also performed for German Television and TRANSTEL.
- Studio 9 Tuning Talents Studio 9 a grooming School was started in 2007 by Arun Kumar. With an intention and a platform to groom the talent In Students who become apart of studio 9 with the help of Sharon and Sridhar, this is a place where learning becomes fun! We deal with Dance, DJing and modeling. The studio is backed by one of India's leading management companies – Traditions.
- Impulse Since our childhood to our college days we are fascinated rather obsessed with the word extra curricular which mainly consists of cultural activities like dance, music, drama, painting etc. We strive to win prizes, accolades by getting hard training for acquiring those special skills. But as we enter the professional world, those skills start taking a backseat because of the work pressure, time deadlines, business competition.
- Sandesha Sandesha was born on November 26, 1991 with the main goal of fostering a value- based society by promoting universal values of love and harmony among people of different faiths, customs and traditions. Sandesha's specific thrust has been the application of wisdom, values, insights and experience of all faiths to the issues of human dignity, human rights, the environment and total development of the human person.
- Lalita Art & Discovery Academy We are supporting all type of cultural activities and events, sponsoring talented artists, organizing events and facilitating visitors to discover Gujarat through a direct interaction with the locals, and in a spirit of respecting nature and its inhabi - tants.
- Leela Dance Theater Non-profit organization dedicated to the perpetuation of classical dance and drama that originated in the Indian sub-continent.
- Dance Magic The name Dance Magic itself suggests there is magic in Dance. Over the years he has gained tremendous experience as a Performer, Trainer & Choreographer. Sandeep Lays Great Stress on correct technique, Posture through simple unique dance steps with Lots of Variations.
- Maria Art Gallery Maria Art Gallery Is located at Kochi, Kerala. The gallery exhibits various art works. We specialize in drawings of Ancient Statues depicting Ancient Dancers, Monuments. We invite you to this rare collection of Art Work. Your suggestions, feedback and support are required to take this Art Form to Art Lovers all around the world.
- Kala Rydham Kala Rydham which stands shows and resembles unity well there is a famous saying “UNITED WE STAND AND DIVIDEDWE FALL” so the main motto of this institute is unity and when we are talking as out unity then we have to say our group is not join with professionally but it is join with heart.
- Daiji World It is said that time just flies when one is enjoying and it has been true as far as daiji world is concerned. It has been a fun in channelizing all our energies towards providing a comprehensive and germane web portal that caters to all sections of the society and to the family as a whole.
- Priyadarsini Govind We are teaching riyadarsini Govind, Bharatanatyam, dance, dancer, Classical Indian Dancer, dances of india, classical, Indian, South India, Indian Classical Dance, South Indian Dance, South Indian Dancer, Indian Classical Dancers, Indian Dancers, Chennai, madras, tamilnadu, Temple, Performance, Instructor, Teacher, Trainer, Artist, arangetram, mudras, hastas, abinaya, Indian, Bharata, Natyam, Classical, Sacred, Art, Indiandances, Dances, bharati, attam, Artist, Artiste, Nritta, Nritya, Natya, Classical Dancers, Kathakali, Bharata Natyam, BharatNatyam, Bharatanatyam, Srutilaya, Indian Art, events, artiste's adresses, dance forms, dancer, music, India, artistes, Institutions, festivals, performance, nattuvangam, Modern, accompanists, classical music, art, tradition
- Sree Sankara School of Dance Sree Sankara School of Dance an institution recognised by the Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Academy, has twelve training centers and 700 students. It has grown into one of largest traditional classical schools in Kerala. Imparts training in Mohiniyattam, Bharathanatyam, Kuchupudy and Classical Music.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.