HistoryGet acquainted with the amazing background of India through the history directory of India. The online directory of history presents rich information on India including pictures and interesting facts related to the many places of India. The online historic web guide of India also provides a listing of many useful websites providing exciting details about India history. Access the websites on India to get valuable information on the history of India.
Latest Website Listings
- History of Buddhism A young Indian prince named Siddhartha Gautama Buddha had an idea. He thought that you could get off the wheel of reincarnation if you were good and pure enough. He refused to be a prince anymore, and tried to spend his life being good and pure so he could get off the wheel. Gautama Buddha had many followers during his lifetime, and after he died he had even more.
- Khukriwala Handicrafts Khukriwala is a leading manufacturer and exporter of medieval arms and armor, medieval weapons, medieval shields, samurai swords, Khukuri, daggers, whips, armor, chainmails, tomahawks, walking sticks, handcuffs locks and throwing axes.
- Tiranga Provide information on the genesis, evolution, birth and history of the Indian tri-colour.
- Cultural India A website provides information about Indian's culture, jewelery, crafts, religions, pilgrimage, monuments, music, history, leaders, reformers, dances, clothing, food, forts, temples and wedding rituals.
- Kutlehar Provide history of the old princely family and kingdom, information about the present members of the family.
- history of shops In a mixture of soap and water, soap molecules are uniformly dispersed. This system is not a true solution, however, because the hydrocarbon portions of this soap's ions are attracted to each other and form spherical aggregates known as micelles. The molecules tails that are incompatible with water are in the interior of this micelles, while the hydrophilic heads remain on this outside to in…
- Sasta Sahitya Mandal The Mandal was established in the year 1925. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. Being a Charitable society, it has been working on no-profit basis. Its main object has been to promote and develop high-class literature at the cheapest possible price. It has published more than 2000 books so far, out of which about 600 titles are available.
- Haryana Providing history, people & culture, important places of visit, new delhi and festival of new delhi
- kalaripayattu Kalaripayattu is possibly the oldest Martial art still practised in the world. This martial art form that originated in Kerala, India, derives its name from "Kalari" or the arena in which the combatants fight and "payattu" which means practice in Malayalam the language of Kerala. The fighting rink is the theatre where the disciple of Kalaripayattu displays his prowess. Nowadays Kalaripayattu is practised more as fitness training and as a demonstration sport, which you can see on tours of Kerala with Kerala Backwater. In earlier times Kalaripayattu was practised as a fighting skill by the warriors in the armies of the Kings and warlords of Kerala. Often conflicts between courtiers and disputes between landlords in Kerala, were settled by bouts of Kalaripayattu.
- Saurashtra Rachnatmak Samiti Saurashtra Rachnatmak Samitti is one of the oldest khadi institutions. It is established in May 1948.Mahatma Gandhi - Hon. Mahatma Gandhi ‘Bapu’ has told that the implementation of the social reformation activities is the true freedom. Considering the true value of this statement devoted social worker that played a major role in freedom movement decided to format the Saurashtra state.
- Why I Am An Atheist? Bhagat Singh's 1930 essay explaining that living as a realist required the rejection of religion.
- History of Everest They highest mountain in this world attracts many well-experienced mountaineers as well as novice climbers who are willing to pay substantial sums to professional mountain guides to complete a successful climb. This mountain, while not posing substantial technical climbing difficulty on they standard route (other eight-thousanders such as K2 or Nanga Parbat are much more difficult)
- History of Jainism Hindustan Steel (HSL) was initially designed to manage only one plant that was coming up at Rourkela. For Bhilai and Durgapur Steel Plants, the preliminary work was done by the Iron and Steel Ministry. From April 1957, the supervision and control of these two steel plants were also transferred to Hindustan Steel. The registered office was originally in New Delhi. It moved to Calcutta in July 1956, and ultimately to Ranchi in December 1959.
- about arts Chakyar Koothu in which Koothu" means dance - which is a misnomer, since there is minimal choreography involved in this art form; facial expressions are most important . The other art forms are more or less religious and tribal. They are Theyyam [The term Theyyam is a corrupt form of daivam or God.
- Qutub Minar Explore Qutub Minar, the enticing monemument that depicts the beauty of Mughal architecture. Qutab-ud-din Aibak, the first Muslim ruler of Delhi, commenced the construction of the Qutab Minar in 1200 AD, but could only finish the basement. His successor, Iltutmush, added three more storeys, and in 1368, Firoz Shah Tughlak constructed the fifth and the last storey. The development of architectural styles from Aibak to Tughlak are quite evident in the minar. The relief work and even the materials used for construction differ.
- Mithilanchal This website has been organized and promoted for bringing people together. The motto of creating this website is to bridge gap between people belonging same community. Going through this portal we can find people of karna goshthi and locate them. This portal provides complete information about mithila and its heritage.
- Representindia.com A web site providing information about indian culture, indian facts, indian talents and indin history.
- History of Sabarimala Sabarimala Sree Ayyappa Temple is the most famous and prominent among all the Sastha temples. This is one of the most ancient temples in Kerala. Lord Parasurama consecrated the deity of the temple at the foot of Sabari hills to which reference has been made in Ramayana.
- Onam ONAM, the harvest festival, is celebrated annually throughout Kerala during August-September. In short, Onam means flowers, 'onakkodi' (New clothes), sumptuous feats on plantain leaves with 'avial'', 'pappadum' 'pazham' (Plantation fruit), 'payasams' onappoo-ada and swinging under the mango tree, days spent collecting those elusive flowers for pookalam (floral arrangement) and evenings dancing with neighbourhood children wearing tiger masks, called pulikkali.
- Suraj Kund Mela 2010 www.Surajkundmelafaridabad.com brought to you by Primex Infotech , Its a Micro Website of Faridabad City , Surajkund Mela is the only biggest event in faridabad that makes some unique identity of faridabad in world wide. so we primex infotech planed to cover all the updates of Surajkund Craft Mela on our website www.surajkundmelafaridabad.com . Advertisers and Sponsors are most welcome please contact at +91-9811172693 Mr. Gourav Dhingra
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.