Latest Website Listings
- Urivi Vikram National Center for Adolescents Urivi Vikram Charitable Trust UVCT, a nongovernmental organization, has been striving for the social and economic empowerment of young adults aged 10 to 19 years since 1991. It is registered in Delhi, under the Societies Registration Act of 1860, vide Certificate No.S26392.
- Centre for Community Development Centre for Community Developmentis a non-profit voluntary organization working to bring qualitative change to the lives of the tribals, disadvantaged and vulnerable sections of the communities in Gajapati District, Orissa, India. Over three decades, CCD has initiated and focused on Natural Resource Management & Sustainable Livelihood promotion, Reproductive Child Health, Women Empowerment & Promotion of Micro Entreprenuership.
- Advanced Centre for Technical Development of Punjabi language The Advanced Centre for Technical Development of Punjabi language, Literature and Culture was established in Feb. 2004 with the aim of conducting research and development in linguistic and computational aspects of Punjabi Language as well as Punjabi culture.
- TALEEM Research Foundation TALEEM Research Foundation is a literary, scientific and charitable society and trust. TALEEM meaning education and training, is also an acronym for Transnational Alternate Learning for Emancipation and Empowerment through Multimedia.MISSION To provide access and opportunities for quality education through distance and open learning leading to employment and income generation. To promote communication research.
- EnviroClean Technologies EnviroClean Technologies, Pvt. Ltd. is established in 2006 to deliver a fullline of environmentally friendly cleaning products to Indias growing industrial, institutional and hospitality markets.EnviroClean Technologies has a well educated and hardworking sales and technical staff to help customers solve their cleaning problems.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action MGNIRSA is an Institution established by Dr. D. Swaminadhan Research Foundation DSRF registered as a Trust and a Society covering All India as its jurisdiction. Three former Members of Planning Commission, Govt. of India viz., Dr. D. Swaminadhan, Dr. Jayant Patil and Dr. S.Z. Qasim are the Founder Trustees and they are also on the Board of Governors of MGNIRSA.
- Share and Care Childrens Welfare Society Share and Care Childrens Welfare Society is dedicated to eliminating the suffering of the poor through education and health facilities, and to alleviating the cruel effects of poverty through social welfare reform.Through a variety of programmes Share and Care works tirelessly to achieve these ends. Stephen and Carmel, together as a team of social workers with many years of experience.
- VIBHOM ENTERPRISES VIBHOM ENTERPRISES LLC is a USA based company founded by Dr. Sudha Om Dhingra. Vibhom Enterprises main objective is to promote Hindi language, art, literature and culture. VIBHOM ENTERPRISES provides various platforms for people committed to advancing Hindi language, art, literature, and culture. VIBHOM ENTERPRISES has established a transparent and streamlined process for publishing books in Hindi language.
- Roshni Educational Society Life in India seems to be very interesting to those who see it from outside only. Poverty and illiteracy and their adverse consequences still do not let a large majority of people lead a decent and dignified life. The worst sufferers are children of poor families who are denied their childhood innocence and playfulness. Poverty compels people to keep their children at home or to send them out to work.
- Maay Boli Resource for Marathi language and Maharashtrian culture with sections on literature, religion and music.
- Ahmisa Trust Ahimsa is a volunteer driven,non profit organisation geared towards cultural,social development and educational work aimed at creating peace and harmony within oneself,ones family and in society.Ahimsa aims to spread the ethics of peace and non violence through alliances and programes in the areas of mindfulness in education,culture,environment, gender sensitization,responsible tourism and sustainable livelihoods.
- Ayyappa Paniker Ayyappa Paniker is the pioneer of modernity in malayalam literature. He is also considered as one of the foremost Indian poets and crictics to emerge in the post independence era. He influence has been quite profound and far-reaching in the entire cultural and intellectual life of the Malayalee. In the field of literary criticism he ushered in a paradigm shift towards a radically newer awareness.
- Sunil Gangopadhyay A living legend of modern Bengali literature and for his dedication and achievements in this area.
- Natco Trust Natco Trust is a nonprofit organisation based in Hyderabad, which believes that living and learning must go handinhand, if true development is to actualise. As the corporate social responsibility wing of Natco Pharma Limited, it was founded in the year 2000, with a view to ploughing back into society, the resources that were drawn from the people and environment around it.
- Kalidasa Samskrita Kendram Kalidasa Samskrita Kendram is a registered Trust, started to serve the Sanskrit language and literature. It is a Non Government Orgnisation. Sanskrit is the Heritage of India. The Indian History and History of Sanskrit Literature go hand in hand. Sanskrit is taught all over the world, particularly it is taught in all major Universities all over the world. This language is learnt not only by Indians also by foreigners. During the end of 17th Century AD this language was taken to European countries by the Dutch, French and English Scholars.
- Sneha Sneha is a professionally managed notforprofit organization that works for the underprivilged sections of society especially the Tribals and Dalits as they are socially, educationally and economically the most backward communities of the society.Sneha strives to make a difference in the lives of these people people through valuebased education for their children.
- The Guild of Service The Guild of Service North India was born in 1972. Today, under the leadership of Dr. Mohini Giri Former Chairperson of the National Commission for Women and Founder/President of the War Widows Associations, the Guild works for the empowerment of marginalized women and children. Since then the Guild of Service has launched multidimensional programs aimed towards vocational training and education of women--both through advocacy and grass root work.
- St. Thomas College St. Thomas College places emphasis on cultural, literacy and sports activities and our students have acquitted themselves creditably in these areas, bringing laurels to the college at the District, State and National levels. It has several achievements to its credit.
- Khuswant Singh's Delhi Provide views of Kushwant Singh's on Delhi.
- Cyberwit.net A publisher Engaged in providing various types of poetry and literature books.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.