Latest Website Listings
- Rural Institute for Standard Education To provide International Standard Education to the rural students in India With the goal of Establishing Effective Learning Environment and enabling the students to experience an educational system like observing, analyzing, experiencing and experimenting rather than memorizing.
- Gadima Literature of Gadima, marathi songs and geet-ramayan.
- Gayathri Gayathri is a socio-cultural organization founded in 1985. The main objective of Gayathri is to promote various social, artistic, cultural and literary activities. Though it had a humble beginning as a platform for the Namboothiri Brahmins in Delhi to come together, Gayathri has come of age and proved its worth now as a leading cultural organization in the Capital, organizing unique programmes with the essential touch of Indian heritage, be it in art, literature or other cultural fields.
- Resource Centre for Indian Language Technology Solutions-Malayalam Provide information on Malayalam language, literature, Kerala’s art & culture, ayurvedic system of medicine, cancer awareness, etc.
- Natco Trust Natco Trust is a nonprofit organisation based in Hyderabad, which believes that living and learning must go handinhand, if true development is to actualise. As the corporate social responsibility wing of Natco Pharma Limited, it was founded in the year 2000, with a view to ploughing back into society, the resources that were drawn from the people and environment around it.
- Sanjeevani Vikas Evam Jan Kalyan Samiti Sanjeevani Vikas Evam Jan Kalyan Samiti is a nonprofit, rural development and voluntary organisation in India whose mission is to eliminate poverty, unemployment, poor health and illiteracy. Sanjeevani is an indigenous NGO based in Almora District in Northern IndiaHimalyan Rigion. It was formed in 2000 by 7 peoples group of social workers and is comprised of an energetic group of recently qualified.
- Telugu Diaspora Offers a universal platform for the Telugu Diaspora and its motherland to document information.
- Loccitane En Provence Nurtured by encounters and journeys, the brand has grown and developed. While it continues to focus on authentic products, it also chooses to work with committed producers who set rigorous standards. There is a story behind all of our products, most often related to the land of Provence.
- Swaroop Kumari Bakshi Providing information about writer and social worker Mrs. Swaroop Kumari Bakshi.
- Navrachana Education Society Navrachana Education Society is a registered Charitable Trust established in 1965. It is headed by a Board of Trustes comprising of educationists, philanthropists and administrators. The Society is acclaimed for its achievements - for having imparted through its Institutions, quality education for over four decades.
- Remmers india Active as a successful, medium-size, family owned company that is a leader in the manufacture of synthetic products for the building industry and the wood finishing industry. More than 1000 employees today stand for the highest degree of competence in all matters concerning the protection of wood and buildings - from the cellar to the roof.
- Urivi Vikram National Center for Adolescents Urivi Vikram Charitable Trust UVCT, a nongovernmental organization, has been striving for the social and economic empowerment of young adults aged 10 to 19 years since 1991. It is registered in Delhi, under the Societies Registration Act of 1860, vide Certificate No.S26392.
- Tagore Biography Provide a brief biography of Tagore, links to excerpts of Tagore's most famous poem Gitanjali, selected quotations from Tagore's works and conversation between Tagore and Einstein & H.G. Wells.
- Sharad Krida Va Sanskrutik Pratishthan Way back in mid-nineties, a small group of the young and talented in the vibrant city of Pune Maharashtra, which was actively involved in socio-cultural activities, formed the association, named Sharad Krida Va Sansnsrutik Sanstha meaning, Sports and cultural institution. They were led by Laxmikant Mohanlal Khabiya, the young graduate from Pune University, who was then in his early thirties.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action MGNIRSA is an Institution established by Dr. D. Swaminadhan Research Foundation DSRF registered as a Trust and a Society covering All India as its jurisdiction. Three former Members of Planning Commission, Govt. of India viz., Dr. D. Swaminadhan, Dr. Jayant Patil and Dr. S.Z. Qasim are the Founder Trustees and they are also on the Board of Governors of MGNIRSA.
- Marg The biggest enemy of India is poverty That perhaps defines why we should fight for poverty alleviation.So friends lets join our hands and stand united to fight against this enemy it is of course a mammoth ambition. But we in MARG are all geared up for this fight. And we believe that your little act of kindness can make all the difference to someones world In this endeavour MARG has already initiated the process of poverty alleviation in the hills of Darjeeling, Kalimpong & Kurseong located in the North Eastern part of India in the state of West Bengal by sponsoring education and hostel fee of some of the village children from the area.
- Maay Boli Resource for Marathi language and Maharashtrian culture with sections on literature, religion and music.
- Ghazals Offers a collection of ghazals by Jagjit Singh, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, and Ghulam Ali.
- Global Organisation for Divinity India Global Organisation for Divinity India is a public benefit trust founded by a few like-minded souls to promote divinity as described above, transcending boundaries of caste, creed, religion, age, gender and geography. The mission is to help promote world peace and harmony and strive for the betterment of the human race by manifesting the divinity that exists in each one of us.
- Advanced Centre for Technical Development of Punjabi language The Advanced Centre for Technical Development of Punjabi language, Literature and Culture was established in Feb. 2004 with the aim of conducting research and development in linguistic and computational aspects of Punjabi Language as well as Punjabi culture.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.