Latest Website Listings
- Jaaga Jaaga, based in Bangalore, India, seeks to nurture innovative endeavors. Jaaga provides infrastructure and mentoring to tech start ups, conducts educational workshops for aspiring students, and supports local groups and individuals who are proactively engaged in social and environmental issues.
- Delhi Urban Art Commission Delhi Urban Art Commission was set up by an Act of Parliament in 1973 to advise the Government of India in the matter of preserving, developing and maintaining the aesthetic quality of urban and environmental design within Delhi. It developed location and plans of infrastructural proposals like power houses, water towers. Television and other communication towers and other allied structures.
- Sanjeevani Vikas Evam Jan Kalyan Samiti Sanjeevani Vikas Evam Jan Kalyan Samiti is a nonprofit, rural development and voluntary organisation in India whose mission is to eliminate poverty, unemployment, poor health and illiteracy. Sanjeevani is an indigenous NGO based in Almora District in Northern IndiaHimalyan Rigion. It was formed in 2000 by 7 peoples group of social workers and is comprised of an energetic group of recently qualified.
- Mumbai Telugu Education Society Mumbai Telugu Education Society mission is to fill the creativity, courage to stand on their beliefs, sense of understanding in the minds of children and youth to have the great success in their life. Make them compassion and helpful to others to became respectable citizens. The aim of the MTES is to provide free educational assistance to deserving, poor students who are not in a position to avail education.
- Share and Care Childrens Welfare Society Share and Care Childrens Welfare Society is dedicated to eliminating the suffering of the poor through education and health facilities, and to alleviating the cruel effects of poverty through social welfare reform.Through a variety of programmes Share and Care works tirelessly to achieve these ends. Stephen and Carmel, together as a team of social workers with many years of experience.
- Abhivyakti Hindi magazine on literature features poems, essays, stories, humour, health and travel information.
- Accrete Social Reviews Advancement Accrete Social Reviews Advancement, a non government development organization which is working on issues of rural poor and other social works. Every child deserves a chance that the organization exists and works to make this possible. Our mission is to promote and provide quality education at affordable costs to all those children who are helpless and communities and economically disadvantaged.
- Urdu Dost Offers a monthly Urd online magazine KAINAAT, a monthly Urdu news magazine URDU WORLD and a monthly album of pictures of Urdu Poets.
- Ayyappa Paniker Ayyappa Paniker is the pioneer of modernity in malayalam literature. He is also considered as one of the foremost Indian poets and crictics to emerge in the post independence era. He influence has been quite profound and far-reaching in the entire cultural and intellectual life of the Malayalee. In the field of literary criticism he ushered in a paradigm shift towards a radically newer awareness.
- Centre for Testing and Evaluation It was Started as a small academic unit of the CIIL during the year 1984 after a phenomenal growth, renamed as Centre for Testing & Evaluation. It Conducts basic research and develops materials on testing, measurement, and evaluation with reference to language and literature education.
- Valmiki Ramayana Providing information about Indian Literature in English and Translation
- The Guild of Service The Guild of Service North India was born in 1972. Today, under the leadership of Dr. Mohini Giri Former Chairperson of the National Commission for Women and Founder/President of the War Widows Associations, the Guild works for the empowerment of marginalized women and children. Since then the Guild of Service has launched multidimensional programs aimed towards vocational training and education of women--both through advocacy and grass root work.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action MGNIRSA is an Institution established by Dr. D. Swaminadhan Research Foundation DSRF registered as a Trust and a Society covering All India as its jurisdiction. Three former Members of Planning Commission, Govt. of India viz., Dr. D. Swaminadhan, Dr. Jayant Patil and Dr. S.Z. Qasim are the Founder Trustees and they are also on the Board of Governors of MGNIRSA.
- Navratan Jan Kalyan Society Navratan Jan Kalyan Society is all about selfless service, identifying talent and enhancing performing arts, commitment to community education, health and environment. Our projects are meant to be implemented at the grass root level and the results can be measured in real and not books.
- Navrachana Education Society Navrachana Education Society is a registered Charitable Trust established in 1965. It is headed by a Board of Trustes comprising of educationists, philanthropists and administrators. The Society is acclaimed for its achievements - for having imparted through its Institutions, quality education for over four decades.
- The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in India was established in 2007, in the city of New Delhi, the capital city of India, to meet the educational needs of Saudi students wishing to pursue their higher education in important Indian Universities and technical colleges.The cultural mission also serves to act as a liaison between Saudi Arabia and India in the promotion of cultural and educational relations and the establishment of cooperation between Saudi institutions of higher education and their counterparts in India.
- Kerala.com A website providing information about Kerala's, news, hotels, resorts, history, jobs, real estate, matrimonial, gifts, education and travels.
- Ghazals Offers a collection of ghazals by Jagjit Singh, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, and Ghulam Ali.
- CAP Foundation The CAP Foundation is a registered Trust, initiated as an innovative public private partnership to demonstrate a model to address poverty alleviation through linking learning and livelihood needs of working children and disadvantaged youth at risk to equitable qualitative learning and promising labour market oriented vocational training opportunities.
- Modern College of Education The aims and the objectives of the Progressive Education Society has laid down in its constitution are to impart generally to the rising generations of its country and particularly to the residents of Maharashtra state, an efficient preprimary, primary, secondary, higher secondary and collegiate education, embodying a literacy, scientific, technical, commercial and Industrial training and the training of teacher by the establishment at Pune and other places in the Maharashtra state.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.