Latest Website Listings
- Ahmisa Trust Ahimsa is a volunteer driven,non profit organisation geared towards cultural,social development and educational work aimed at creating peace and harmony within oneself,ones family and in society.Ahimsa aims to spread the ethics of peace and non violence through alliances and programes in the areas of mindfulness in education,culture,environment, gender sensitization,responsible tourism and sustainable livelihoods.
- Telugu Diaspora Offers a universal platform for the Telugu Diaspora and its motherland to document information.
- The Guild of Service The Guild of Service North India was born in 1972. Today, under the leadership of Dr. Mohini Giri Former Chairperson of the National Commission for Women and Founder/President of the War Widows Associations, the Guild works for the empowerment of marginalized women and children. Since then the Guild of Service has launched multidimensional programs aimed towards vocational training and education of women--both through advocacy and grass root work.
- Gadima Literature of Gadima, marathi songs and geet-ramayan.
- Gayathri Gayathri is a socio-cultural organization founded in 1985. The main objective of Gayathri is to promote various social, artistic, cultural and literary activities. Though it had a humble beginning as a platform for the Namboothiri Brahmins in Delhi to come together, Gayathri has come of age and proved its worth now as a leading cultural organization in the Capital, organizing unique programmes with the essential touch of Indian heritage, be it in art, literature or other cultural fields.
- Garden of Poetry Offers poems in tamil and english by poet V. Kandavanam.
- Valmiki Ramayana Providing information about Indian Literature in English and Translation
- Sneha Sneha is a professionally managed notforprofit organization that works for the underprivilged sections of society especially the Tribals and Dalits as they are socially, educationally and economically the most backward communities of the society.Sneha strives to make a difference in the lives of these people people through valuebased education for their children.
- EVP World Educational & Cultural Theme EVP World Educational & Cultural Theme Park belongs to the EVP Group of Companies which was founded in 1978 by Chairman Mr. E. V. Perumal Sami Reddy with the following as his mission: To make the common people aware of the danger that our planet faces due to pollution and global warming. And, to educate them on how we can save the environment and ourselves from this danger.
- Rural Institute for Standard Education To provide International Standard Education to the rural students in India With the goal of Establishing Effective Learning Environment and enabling the students to experience an educational system like observing, analyzing, experiencing and experimenting rather than memorizing.
- Bharat Sevashram Sangha Bharat Sevashram Sangha is a vast network of volunteers across the globe dedicated to helping people in distress. The Sangha's social welfare activities include disaster relief, spreading education, providing healthcare facilities, vocational training and upliftment of the tribals.
- Accrete Social Reviews Advancement Accrete Social Reviews Advancement, a non government development organization which is working on issues of rural poor and other social works. Every child deserves a chance that the organization exists and works to make this possible. Our mission is to promote and provide quality education at affordable costs to all those children who are helpless and communities and economically disadvantaged.
- Global Organisation for Divinity India Global Organisation for Divinity India is a public benefit trust founded by a few like-minded souls to promote divinity as described above, transcending boundaries of caste, creed, religion, age, gender and geography. The mission is to help promote world peace and harmony and strive for the betterment of the human race by manifesting the divinity that exists in each one of us.
- Jaaga Jaaga, based in Bangalore, India, seeks to nurture innovative endeavors. Jaaga provides infrastructure and mentoring to tech start ups, conducts educational workshops for aspiring students, and supports local groups and individuals who are proactively engaged in social and environmental issues.
- Centre for Community Development Centre for Community Developmentis a non-profit voluntary organization working to bring qualitative change to the lives of the tribals, disadvantaged and vulnerable sections of the communities in Gajapati District, Orissa, India. Over three decades, CCD has initiated and focused on Natural Resource Management & Sustainable Livelihood promotion, Reproductive Child Health, Women Empowerment & Promotion of Micro Entreprenuership.
- Delhi Urban Art Commission Delhi Urban Art Commission was set up by an Act of Parliament in 1973 to advise the Government of India in the matter of preserving, developing and maintaining the aesthetic quality of urban and environmental design within Delhi. It developed location and plans of infrastructural proposals like power houses, water towers. Television and other communication towers and other allied structures.
- Urivi Vikram National Center for Adolescents Urivi Vikram Charitable Trust UVCT, a nongovernmental organization, has been striving for the social and economic empowerment of young adults aged 10 to 19 years since 1991. It is registered in Delhi, under the Societies Registration Act of 1860, vide Certificate No.S26392.
- Maay Boli Resource for Marathi language and Maharashtrian culture with sections on literature, religion and music.
- EnviroClean Technologies EnviroClean Technologies, Pvt. Ltd. is established in 2006 to deliver a fullline of environmentally friendly cleaning products to Indias growing industrial, institutional and hospitality markets.EnviroClean Technologies has a well educated and hardworking sales and technical staff to help customers solve their cleaning problems.
- about cultures The culture of Kerala is one of its kinds in India. Traditional yet modern, the fascinating aspects of our culture have been covered in our related sections. We will be amused to read about the rich cultural heritage of us, which till date is intact in almost all natives of Kerala. The traditional rituals and sacred practices are very much alive even today. We there are fiercely protective of our cultural heritage and are very proud of it.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.