Latest Website Listings
- Gadima Literature of Gadima, marathi songs and geet-ramayan.
- MASI Every body in the society has right to achieve education. But this right is not given to all community members at equal level. The poor or deserving children have lack of achieving education because education is becoming very expensive it is very hard for the poor children to attain education in good school.
- Sunil Gangopadhyay A living legend of modern Bengali literature and for his dedication and achievements in this area.
- Ahmisa Trust Ahimsa is a volunteer driven,non profit organisation geared towards cultural,social development and educational work aimed at creating peace and harmony within oneself,ones family and in society.Ahimsa aims to spread the ethics of peace and non violence through alliances and programes in the areas of mindfulness in education,culture,environment, gender sensitization,responsible tourism and sustainable livelihoods.
- TALEEM Research Foundation TALEEM Research Foundation is a literary, scientific and charitable society and trust. TALEEM meaning education and training, is also an acronym for Transnational Alternate Learning for Emancipation and Empowerment through Multimedia.MISSION To provide access and opportunities for quality education through distance and open learning leading to employment and income generation. To promote communication research.
- Kerala.com A website providing information about Kerala's, news, hotels, resorts, history, jobs, real estate, matrimonial, gifts, education and travels.
- Roshni Educational Society Life in India seems to be very interesting to those who see it from outside only. Poverty and illiteracy and their adverse consequences still do not let a large majority of people lead a decent and dignified life. The worst sufferers are children of poor families who are denied their childhood innocence and playfulness. Poverty compels people to keep their children at home or to send them out to work.
- The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in India was established in 2007, in the city of New Delhi, the capital city of India, to meet the educational needs of Saudi students wishing to pursue their higher education in important Indian Universities and technical colleges.The cultural mission also serves to act as a liaison between Saudi Arabia and India in the promotion of cultural and educational relations and the establishment of cooperation between Saudi institutions of higher education and their counterparts in India.
- Natco Trust Natco Trust is a nonprofit organisation based in Hyderabad, which believes that living and learning must go handinhand, if true development is to actualise. As the corporate social responsibility wing of Natco Pharma Limited, it was founded in the year 2000, with a view to ploughing back into society, the resources that were drawn from the people and environment around it.
- Serve Train Educate Peoples Society Serve Train Educate Peoples Society established in the year 1993 as a nonprofit, nongovernmental, voluntary organization at Srikalahasti a famous Pilgrim town in Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh state, India. It is legally accredited with Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Registered under FCRA 1976 Ministry of Home Affairs, Tax Exemption under 12A and 80G of the Income Tax Department, Govt of India.
- Marwar A marwar magazine offering information about their land, their culture and their voice.
- Remmers india Active as a successful, medium-size, family owned company that is a leader in the manufacture of synthetic products for the building industry and the wood finishing industry. More than 1000 employees today stand for the highest degree of competence in all matters concerning the protection of wood and buildings - from the cellar to the roof.
- Share and Care Childrens Welfare Society Share and Care Childrens Welfare Society is dedicated to eliminating the suffering of the poor through education and health facilities, and to alleviating the cruel effects of poverty through social welfare reform.Through a variety of programmes Share and Care works tirelessly to achieve these ends. Stephen and Carmel, together as a team of social workers with many years of experience.
- Abhivyakti Hindi magazine on literature features poems, essays, stories, humour, health and travel information.
- Telugu Diaspora Offers a universal platform for the Telugu Diaspora and its motherland to document information.
- Swaroop Kumari Bakshi Providing information about writer and social worker Mrs. Swaroop Kumari Bakshi.
- Shruti Foundation Shruti Foundation is a non- profit foundation that works towards facilitating world harmony and through authentic research, education, application and socio- economic empowerment with indigenous and Indic knowledge. It facilitates accessibility to native forms of spiritual, cultural, scientific.
- Cyberwit.net A publisher Engaged in providing various types of poetry and literature books.
- Ghazals Offers a collection of ghazals by Jagjit Singh, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, and Ghulam Ali.
- Red Crescent Society Red Crescent Society is located in Mumbai, India which is one of the largest city in Maharashtra, India and is also considered as the cultural capital of Maharashtra. It focuses on education sponsorship home based care and school placement for children in dysfunctional families referral services to children for problem children family counselling, environmental education for children and children and women rights education.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.