Latest Website Listings
- about cultures The culture of Kerala is one of its kinds in India. Traditional yet modern, the fascinating aspects of our culture have been covered in our related sections. We will be amused to read about the rich cultural heritage of us, which till date is intact in almost all natives of Kerala. The traditional rituals and sacred practices are very much alive even today. We there are fiercely protective of our cultural heritage and are very proud of it.
- Swaroop Kumari Bakshi Providing information about writer and social worker Mrs. Swaroop Kumari Bakshi.
- Gadima Literature of Gadima, marathi songs and geet-ramayan.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action MGNIRSA is an Institution established by Dr. D. Swaminadhan Research Foundation DSRF registered as a Trust and a Society covering All India as its jurisdiction. Three former Members of Planning Commission, Govt. of India viz., Dr. D. Swaminadhan, Dr. Jayant Patil and Dr. S.Z. Qasim are the Founder Trustees and they are also on the Board of Governors of MGNIRSA.
- Jaaga Jaaga, based in Bangalore, India, seeks to nurture innovative endeavors. Jaaga provides infrastructure and mentoring to tech start ups, conducts educational workshops for aspiring students, and supports local groups and individuals who are proactively engaged in social and environmental issues.
- Sharad Krida Va Sanskrutik Pratishthan Way back in mid-nineties, a small group of the young and talented in the vibrant city of Pune Maharashtra, which was actively involved in socio-cultural activities, formed the association, named Sharad Krida Va Sansnsrutik Sanstha meaning, Sports and cultural institution. They were led by Laxmikant Mohanlal Khabiya, the young graduate from Pune University, who was then in his early thirties.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan The Bangalore center of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, a prominent signpost in Bangalores cultural scenario, bloomed in 1965 and enjoys an enviable a reputation in the service of arts, education and culture as envisioned by its founder, Kulpati Dr. Kanhaiyalal Maneklal Munshiji. Dr. Munshhiji, who set up Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in 1938.
- Pravara Rural Education Society The Pravara Rural Education Society grew, fostered and evolved during the life time of Padmashri Dr.Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil. After him all the multifarious and multifaceted activities initiated by him are continued.All educational institutions which have been started and run by Pravara Rural Education Society have common and broad aims and objectives.
- Red Crescent Society Red Crescent Society is located in Mumbai, India which is one of the largest city in Maharashtra, India and is also considered as the cultural capital of Maharashtra. It focuses on education sponsorship home based care and school placement for children in dysfunctional families referral services to children for problem children family counselling, environmental education for children and children and women rights education.
- Kerala.com A website providing information about Kerala's, news, hotels, resorts, history, jobs, real estate, matrimonial, gifts, education and travels.
- TALEEM Research Foundation TALEEM Research Foundation is a literary, scientific and charitable society and trust. TALEEM meaning education and training, is also an acronym for Transnational Alternate Learning for Emancipation and Empowerment through Multimedia.MISSION To provide access and opportunities for quality education through distance and open learning leading to employment and income generation. To promote communication research.
- Pravin Prakashan Pravin Prakashan, certainly a name to reckon with, not only in Rajkot and Saurashtra but also in the entire Gujarat, has presently been a unique Publishing House. In recent times, it has scaled new heights and also plumbed newer depths, both in developing and displaying and altogether new modus operand in so far as books, monographs and treatises can be published in Gujarati Language and Literature.
- Bisat-E-Hyder Provides a collection of Urdu poems.
- Advanced Centre for Technical Development of Punjabi language The Advanced Centre for Technical Development of Punjabi language, Literature and Culture was established in Feb. 2004 with the aim of conducting research and development in linguistic and computational aspects of Punjabi Language as well as Punjabi culture.
- Resource Centre for Indian Language Technology Solutions-Malayalam Provide information on Malayalam language, literature, Kerala’s art & culture, ayurvedic system of medicine, cancer awareness, etc.
- Mumbai Telugu Education Society Mumbai Telugu Education Society mission is to fill the creativity, courage to stand on their beliefs, sense of understanding in the minds of children and youth to have the great success in their life. Make them compassion and helpful to others to became respectable citizens. The aim of the MTES is to provide free educational assistance to deserving, poor students who are not in a position to avail education.
- Urdu Dost Offers a monthly Urd online magazine KAINAAT, a monthly Urdu news magazine URDU WORLD and a monthly album of pictures of Urdu Poets.
- Telugu Diaspora Offers a universal platform for the Telugu Diaspora and its motherland to document information.
- Marwar A marwar magazine offering information about their land, their culture and their voice.
- The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in India was established in 2007, in the city of New Delhi, the capital city of India, to meet the educational needs of Saudi students wishing to pursue their higher education in important Indian Universities and technical colleges.The cultural mission also serves to act as a liaison between Saudi Arabia and India in the promotion of cultural and educational relations and the establishment of cooperation between Saudi institutions of higher education and their counterparts in India.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.