Latest Website Listings
- National Rail Museum The indoor gallery in the museum is devoted to the display of various small exhibits,working and dummy models,coat of arms,records,historical documents, photographs and charts depicting the developement and growth of railways in India since their inception.The developement of engines,rolling stock, signalling and telecommunications,engineering construction and architecture and the railway‘s contribution to the industrial developement of the country is also depicted in the systematic and pictorial manner. One gallery has also been set apart to focus attention on the post-independence developements and modernisation of the Indian Railways including self-sufficiency,export promotion and developement plans for the future.
- Government Museum Museum have various departments & sections including archaeology, anthropology, art, numismatics, botany, zoology, geology, children's museum and chemical conservation.
- The Victoria Memorial Hall Official website of Victoria Memorial Hall where people could see pictures and statues of men who played a prominent part in the history of India and provide information about arts & culture.
- shivajipark The most popular legend deals with the birth of Lord Ganesh to Parvati. Once while Parvati was going for her bath, she rubbed off the dust and oil from her body and out of it created the figure of a young boy. She infused life into the figure and told him he was her son and should guard the entrance when she went to bathe.
- Amar Jawan A roll of honour, listing those members of the armed forces who died in action.
- National Council Of Science Museums National Council of Science Museums, with its 28 units functioning from different locations of the country, holds the single largest chain of science centres & museums.
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum The Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum is the one-man collection of Padmashree Late Dr.D.G.Kelkar(1896-1990).The impressive Museum collection of 21,000 priceless artifacts recalls the historic Indian culture and traditions which gently lead to more and more treasures.Creations in stone,wood,metal,ivory,fabric and clay.
- wild India An innovator in the field of Indian holiday and safari planning, Wild India, has been the first and foremost choice of wildlife fanciers and holidaymakers for over a decade now. With a brilliant combination of their in-depth experience and product knowledge, They have been able to provide you with holiday accommodation, safaris, packages and vehicle hire services through a process which is both enjoyable and hassle-free.
- National Film Archive Of India The mission of the National Film Archive of India is to safeguard the heritage of indian cinema for posterity and act as a centre for dissemination of a healthy film culture in the country.
- Gurusaday Museum Provide collection of approximately 3300 exquisite exhibits of folk arts and crafts, like archaeological objects, clay objects, dolls & toys, manuscripts, masks, moulds, musical instruments, paintings, puppetry, terracotta, textiles, and woodwork.
- Ancient India Explore the people, culture, beliefs and history of ancient India using animations, 3D models and objects from The British museum's collections.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya The history, architecture and exhibits at the museum in Mumbai formerly known as The Prince of Wales Museum.
- Nehru Children's Museum A project of national cultural association with the objective to impart education to children through entertainment with visual aids and to make people conscious to fight out superstition and social ills.
- Saree Museum &S.M.Creation In the world of fashion where nothing lasts more than few months,Sarees rule in the market for generations.This will continue for generations to come.That is the magic of ethic of saree.We deal in all kinds of description sarees.Bridal,Partywear,Designer,Office wear,Casuals,Uniforms.
- Carnatic Music Providing a guideline to carnatic music on the internet with its ancient origins carnatic music is the great classical music art form of South india.
- Pearl Harbormemorial The new Pearl Harbor Memorial Museum & Visitor Center has been dedicated and is open and receiving visitors daily! They would like to thank me for the vital role you played in fulfilling this promise - the dream of honoring those who served at Pearl Harbor and World War II in the Pacific with a facility worthy of their stories has been realized.
- Symbiosis Society's Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Museum & Memorial In modern India Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar was multifaceted personality, architect of Indias constitution, a great social reformer, a humanist, champion of the downtrodden and proponent of national unity. One of the illustrious sons of India, he achieved fame because of his achievements in various areas as leader of the poor, a powerful orator, a constitutionalist par excellence, a jurist, an astute politician, renowned author and the exponent of DHAMMA CHAKRA. It was he who initiated the movement for social justice and equality in India.
- Raghunath Crafts Museum Raghunath is an Architect/Sculptor who designed and crafted many temples, interior of star class Hotels and many more. And more precisely his designs are very versatile and cost-effective. His teaching knowledge disseminates to his sons, daughters and hundreds of students to dedicate themselves for propulsion of culture, improvement of arts and standards of Orissa Lalit Kala Academy.
- Indian Wild Life Depending on the area and terrain National Parks provide ample opportunities to the visitors to have a close encounters with the wilds. But what is so exquisite about the Indian National Parks is the variance that they are equipped with. Whether it comes to the flora, avifauna, and aquafauna,Tiger - Wildlife in India or witnessing various wild forms in their natural surroundings on an elephant or inside a jeep, wild ventures in are simply amazing!
- Indian Museum The oldest museum of its kind in Asia Pacific region and repository of the largest museum objects in India.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.