Latest Website Listings
- Saree Museum &S.M.Creation In the world of fashion where nothing lasts more than few months,Sarees rule in the market for generations.This will continue for generations to come.That is the magic of ethic of saree.We deal in all kinds of description sarees.Bridal,Partywear,Designer,Office wear,Casuals,Uniforms.
- Department of Archaeology & Museums The Department of Archaeology & Museums was established to manage the cultural heritage of Rajasthan through conservation, restoration, research, publication, survey, documentation, excavation, exploration, acquisition, exposition and to promote cultural tourism.
- National Council Of Science Museums National Council of Science Museums, with its 28 units functioning from different locations of the country, holds the single largest chain of science centres & museums.
- shivajipark The most popular legend deals with the birth of Lord Ganesh to Parvati. Once while Parvati was going for her bath, she rubbed off the dust and oil from her body and out of it created the figure of a young boy. She infused life into the figure and told him he was her son and should guard the entrance when she went to bathe.
- SF/SPCA Founded in 1868, The SF/SPCA is a community-supported nonprofit dedicated to saving, protecting and caring for cats and dogs. We do this through immediate care of animals that are homeless, ill or in need of an advocate, but we also work to educate the community, reduce the number of unwanted kittens and puppies through spaying/neutering.
- Ancient India Explore the people, culture, beliefs and history of ancient India using animations, 3D models and objects from The British museum's collections.
- Sudha Cars Sudha Cars Museum is the first and only handmade Wacky Car museum in the World. It is the brainchild of Mr. K. Sudhakar, a Guinness World Record Holder for making the Largest Tricycle in the World. Mr. Sudhakar, got hooked on to this hobby right from his school days. At the age of 14 he first designed a bicycle and the very next year at the age of 15 he made his first ‘Easy Rider Motorbike’. He tried his hands on a four-wheeler when he was studying in Intermediate II year and created a stunning, rugged looking ‘Dune Buggy’.
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum The Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum is the one-man collection of Padmashree Late Dr.D.G.Kelkar(1896-1990).The impressive Museum collection of 21,000 priceless artifacts recalls the historic Indian culture and traditions which gently lead to more and more treasures.Creations in stone,wood,metal,ivory,fabric and clay.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya The history, architecture and exhibits at the museum in Mumbai formerly known as The Prince of Wales Museum.
- wild India An innovator in the field of Indian holiday and safari planning, Wild India, has been the first and foremost choice of wildlife fanciers and holidaymakers for over a decade now. With a brilliant combination of their in-depth experience and product knowledge, They have been able to provide you with holiday accommodation, safaris, packages and vehicle hire services through a process which is both enjoyable and hassle-free.
- Amar Jawan A roll of honour, listing those members of the armed forces who died in action.
- Art World Sarala's Art Centre Artworld was established in 1997 as a second generation gallery geared to meet the challenges of promoting Indian Art abroad.Artworld has held path-breaking exhibitions in several countries like Germany,Paris,Holland,The University Museum,Penang and the National Gallery of Modern Art,Kuala Lumpur.
- Government Museum Museum have various departments & sections including archaeology, anthropology, art, numismatics, botany, zoology, geology, children's museum and chemical conservation.
- Pearl Harbormemorial The new Pearl Harbor Memorial Museum & Visitor Center has been dedicated and is open and receiving visitors daily! They would like to thank me for the vital role you played in fulfilling this promise - the dream of honoring those who served at Pearl Harbor and World War II in the Pacific with a facility worthy of their stories has been realized.
- Carnatic Music Providing a guideline to carnatic music on the internet with its ancient origins carnatic music is the great classical music art form of South india.
- Birla Academy of Art & Culture Birla Academy of Art & Culture at Calcutta was established in 1966 with the principal objective of fostering the growth of art and culture with emphasis on visual and performing arts. In this time, the Academy has established itself as a centre of cultural, artistic and educational activities.
- animal and birds Enjoy your virtual bird watching as you browse through they pictures in the photo gallery of Picturesindia. Briwse through the amazing Pictures of Birds and download the Pictures for free. We have also got some amazing Pictures of Peacocks as well, from dancing white Peacocks to beautiful feathers of Peacocks, they have got it all.
- Government Museum And Art Gallery Provides a rich collection of brahminical & jain sculpture, contempoary painting, graphic-print & sculpture, decoratives art, miniature painting & terracotta sculpture gallery.
- Symbiosis Society's Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Museum & Memorial In modern India Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar was multifaceted personality, architect of Indias constitution, a great social reformer, a humanist, champion of the downtrodden and proponent of national unity. One of the illustrious sons of India, he achieved fame because of his achievements in various areas as leader of the poor, a powerful orator, a constitutionalist par excellence, a jurist, an astute politician, renowned author and the exponent of DHAMMA CHAKRA. It was he who initiated the movement for social justice and equality in India.
- Parliament Musuem After assuming the Office of Speaker,Lok Sabha,Shri Somnath Chatterjee expressed keen personal interest in setting up a Museum on Democratic Heritage in India,a museum that he thought would be modern, high-tech and would conform to international standards.Dr Saroj Ghose,former President of the International Council of Museums,Paris and retired Director General of National Council of Science Museums in India was invited to submit an appropriate proposal.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.