Latest Website Listings
- Jeevan Vidya A philosophy of life and an art of living and is an excellent combination of psychology, para-psychology and meta-physics.
- Darsana Elecronic Journal of Indian Philosophy One of the leading electronic journal of indian philosophy.
- SGS Datta Seva SGS Datta Seva is a world-renowed institution for the social, moral and spiritual welfare of mankind. Pujya Sri Swamiji's universal vision and deep compassion for the upliftment of the mankind has inspired the Datta Peetham to run a vast variety of programs, activities and projects towards enrichment of human life.
- Swastik Rangoli We rangoli artists of Vadodara started working collectively in 1985 as a group named swastik rangoli kalakar group. Since then our group has organized many rangoli exhibitions in different cities. Thousands of visitors flock to the exhibitions. Our main exhibition was held during Diwali 2009. It was in Kirti Mandir hall, Baroda. The exhibition was a great success.
- Hemantpatil Deep within me lies an urge.Pulsing. Patient. Potent. Waiting to be touched. Waiting to be aroused. How? When? By whom? By what?I don't know.But when something stirs it, I will know.Because then, it rises to the surface.It's ripples suffuse my entire being.And when it's powerful embrace envelops me, I know its my instinct beckoning me
- Muse India journal with the primary objective of showcasing Indian writings in English and in English translation to a broad-based global readership. The journal publishes both creative and critical writing and offers a wide range of literary forms—poetry, short fiction, essays, conversations with writers, book reviews and the like. Bearing in mind the general readership on the internet, it will, however, avoid highly academic articles. Besides presenting the work of more established authors, Muse India will also promote talented new and young writers. Muse India invites work that meets the broad objectives of the journal from both professionals and amateurs. From authors, both Indian and non-Indian, it welcomes contributions that focus on India. These can be works originally written in English or translated into English from Indian languages.
- DEVI DESIGN STUDIO Devi Design is a part of the vision that encourages innovative design and a modern aesthetic, based on Indian traditions and crafts. The philosophy of the Devi group is about living with history. Its about keeping an awareness of our past while looking towards the future. The Studio serves as a link between designers and artisans.
- Shruti Foundation Shruti Foundation is a non- profit foundation that works towards facilitating world harmony and through authentic research, education, application and socio- economic empowerment with indigenous and Indic knowledge. It facilitates accessibility to native forms of spiritual, cultural, scientific.
- Discovery Art Gallery DiscoveryArtGallery.com is a passionate endeavour of an avid art lover and collector with an aspiration to showcase the greatness of Indian art in its multifarious depiction, to the world. Our canvas of presentation has paintings, sculptures, graphics, etching, woodcuts, drawings, textile paintings, photography, lithographs and prints etc.
- Dharma & Nirvana Provide introduction to Buddhist principles.
- Kadambavanam Kadambavanam is their Dream Project envisioned to protect and promote the cause of Tamil heritage and culture. It invites you to an evening of cultural activities capturing the different facets of the Tamil People. Astrology is part and parcel of Tamil tradition.
- Satguru Darshan Dham Mahraz Charwinda Das Teer Tarakkari Ji the Founder and Chief of Satguru Darshan Dham Blood should not be shed in the name of caste, creed or religion. Religion took different forms with the passage of time. Different religious scriptures like Ramayana, Mahabharata, Bhagwad Geeta, Bible, and Quran.
- Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission A website offering rendering knowledge on unity of philosophy and religion in india and spirituality, the life – centre of indian culture.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.