Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Aurangabad » Education » Engineering Institute
Engineering Institute in AurangabadThere are many popular engineering institutes in India providing quality education in the field of engineering. The engineering institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading engineering institutes of India offering popular courses such as B.E., MCA, M.Tech and M.E. The online engineering web guide also acts as a gate to these leading engineering institutes of India by presenting an online website listing of the famous engineering institutes of India. Access these websites to get information on popular engineering courses such as electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Latest Website Listings
- College of fire engineering and saftey management CFESM is situated in a very calm and quiet atmosphere, at the outskirts of the city of Aurangabad. The environment is fresh and lonely enabling students to concentrate on their studies. The curriculum is designed with regular practical and technical visits. Students are regularly exposed to various fire fighting appliances and equipments.
- The Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad The Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad, is the premier technical finstitute in Marathwada region of Maharashtra State. Established in 1960, by the Government of Maharashtra,with the view of catering to Maharashtra technical expertise requirement, this institution has earned well repute in a relatively short period of time.
- Government College Of Engineering This national technology festival of Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad brings you huge, unbound skies of competitions. May it be a mind that loves playing with computers or a designer mind interested in gears and links, competitions at Wings are designed to test your power to soar. A crowd pulling event with more than 1000 students participating will showcase the energies of the students from various parts of the nation.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College JNEC was established in 1983 under the aegis of Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust lead by Chairman Kamalkishor Kadam having got his Engineering Education from IIT Mumbai. He had also been education minister of Maharashtra. Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering college runs under the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust.
- College of Fire Engineering & Safety Management CFESM is mainly focuses on the innovative approach to Fire Engineering and Safety Management. It has a very noble cause of fulfilling the need of our society and country by providing effective education and highest standard training to the students in this field, resulting ultimately into the reduction of the precious human life and valued property loss due to Fires
- M I T A engineering institute offering courses such as engineering (M.E), M.C.A, B.E, B.Tech. and polytechnic.
- Shreeyash Pratishthan Shreeyash Pratishthan is catering needs in the field of Engineering, polytechnic & MBA programmes. It sharpens students personality with Gurukul culture. Shreeyash Pratishthan is putting untiring efforts to emerge as a center of excellence for developing effective personalities. Shreeyash Pratishthan persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis. It provides the perfect ambience for higher education.
- Doeacc Centre Aurangabad Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communication & Information Technology (erstwhile Department of Electronics - DoE), Govt. of India,
Engineering Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1920)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.