|45 Km per Litre||150 CC||Power packed muscular look.|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||161|
|Kerb Weight (kgs)||139|
|Model Designation||4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled|
|Transmission||4 Speed Constant Mesh|
|Displacement (cc)||147.7 cc|
|Front||Bottom Link, Spring Loaded Hydraulic Damper|
|Rear||Unit Swing, Spring Loaded Hydraulic Damper|
|Front||3.50 - 10, 4PR|
|Rear||3.50 - 10, 4PR|
|Front||DRUM, 130 mm DIA|
|Rear||DRUM, 130 mm DIA|
|Max. Horsepower (ps/rpm)||6.0 KW (8.2 bhp) @ 6000 rpm|
|Max. Torque (kg m/rpm)||10.63 Nm @ 4000 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.5 litres|
- Extremely good looking.
- Powerful engine.
- Average millage.
- World's first small bike to have digital twin spark ignition system .
- Lacks height for tall riders.
- A little expensive.
- Trouble to ride in heavy traffic.
- 4-Stroke, 150cc Engine promises to gives a mileage of 60 kmpl under actual riding conditions.
- Aerodynamic Body with masculine looking body style.
- Dual Spring Suspension technology for better comfort.
- One-Direction Gear System.
- High Ground Clearance of 161 mm for superb control in bad driving conditions.
- Spacious Flat Board.
- Larger storage space under seat.
- Grab rails for convenience and safety.
- CLIC - Convenient Lift Up Independent Cover for easy repair and maintenance.
- Waterproof and durable Stainless-Steel inner cables and TUFFUP outer cables.
|Black||Silver Beige Metallic||Plasma Silver Metallic||Geny Grey Metallic|
Honda Eterno with its technological advancement, modern look and assurance of reliable sturdy performance all the time has proved the expertise of brand Honda in Scooter segment of India. This 150 cc powered robust machine generates 8 bhp of power with great mileage. Aerodynamic body line with comfortable sitting posture, adequate storage space and strong looks are nicely teamed with CLIC tech for easy servicing.
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Private Limited (HMSI), the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Honda Motor Company Limited, Japan entered the geared scooter segment of India with this 4-stroke 150cc scooter called Eterno. This model derives its name from the word eternal that represents the reliable technology prowess of Honda brand. Honda Eterno is a power packed machine with robust design and trendy looks. Honda Eterno comes with a 150 cc 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled engine that delivers 8.2 bhp of power @ 6000 rpm and promises to deliver a surprising mileage of 60 Kmpl under actual riding conditions.
Honda Eterno 150 cc has lots of safety and comfort features for true riding experience. Aerodyamic body, stylish design, large storage space, wide foot board, bag hook, water-proof electrical components and stainless steel tuff-up cable and above all CLIC (Convenient Lift up Independent Cover) mechanism for easy maintenance.