|City - 9 / Highway - 13||Sedan||2393 cc|
|Dimensions & Weight||Engine|
|Length (mm)||4650||Model Designation||2.4 L 16 V|
|Width (mm)||1820||No. Of Cylinders||04 Inline|
|Wheelbase (mm)||2700||Max Power (hp @ rpm)||185 @ 6,500|
|Kerb Weight (kgs)||1460.00||Max Torque (Nm @ rpm)||170 @ 4,000|
|Seating Capacity||5||Transmission||6 Manual|
|Turning circle||5.50 mtrs.||Top Speed (kmph)||215|
|Fuel Tank capacity||63 L||No. of valves||16|
|Front||Macpherson strut and coil springs||Type||Disc|
|Rear||Multi-link type||Front / Rear Brakes||Ventilated Discs/ Solid Disc|
|Type||195/65 R15||Max. Horsepower (ps/rpm)||103 PS @ 5500 rpm|
|Wheels||15" Steel||Max. Torque (kg m/rpm)||145 Nm @ 4200 rpm|
|Fuel Tank||50 Litres|
|Cargo Volume / Boot Space (Liter)||376||Steering Wheel||Electronic Power Steering|
- Futuristic design, spacious
- Colour option .
- SmartPass keyless entry and start system.
- To be launched with front wheel drive and optional all wheel drive..
- Electronic steering with mounted audio controls.
- Sporty Stylish Look.
- World class safety with Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD), Electric Stability Program (ESP) along with the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS).
- Powerful engine with configuration of fitted with 2.4 litre, 185 hp 4 cylinder 16 valves,.
- Smart dashboard composed with bluetooth option.
- Advanced electronic stability program with traction control system (TCS).
- I-VSP Intelligent vehicle stability program.
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD, Brake assist function, Vehicle security system (Alarm).
- LATCH Child seat tether anchorages x3.
- Side impact rear door beams.
The luxurious sedan from Maruti can make it to your garage in Rs 10-12 lakhs.
(Please Note: The prices are ex-showroom and based on the close approximation. Please check the latest prices and variant specifications with your dealer)
India's largest car manufacturer Maruti Udyog Ltd. is planning to launch its luxury sedan - Maruti Kizashi in India. It's a sports sedan car, to be launched in India by the end of 2010. Loaded with a J24B 2.4 litre petrol engine, Kizashi has a maximum power output of 185 hp at 6,500 rpm. Kizashi is expected to land in direct competition with Honda Accord and Toyota Carmy in India. The luxury sedan comes equipped with six speed manual transmission and CVT. With elegant and sporty look, Maruti Kizashi is all set to drive a fierce competition inits segment.
Exuberant exterior appereance includes jewel like projector headlamps and lower grille, rbody colour rear view mirrors etc. Maruti Kizashi not only has stunning interiors but also quality features. Luxurious and advanced feature loaded cabin, ample headroom and legroom inside, electronically powered three spoke steering wheel with mounted audio controls make it a dream car. Dashboard sports latest audio system, instrument panel, AC vents and storage boxes. Other features include 7 speakers, CD/MP3 player along with integrated bluetooth with audio streaming and wireless mobile phone integration, USB/iPod input port etc.
Chevrolet Cruzes new
Chevrolet Sail new
Fiat Bravo new
Toyota Etios new