Get More Out of Life
Suzuki Heat offers great fuel-efficiency, high durability, consistent power performance, adequate spaciousness and a smoother-safer ride. Ergonomic sitting for ease of maneuver, stylish muffler, bigger fuel tank, decent looking designing, reliable and fuel economic engine are some of the key features that may attract mileage conscious bikers to the showrooms.
Suzuki Motor Corporation
has launched Heat as its entry level bike in 125 cc segment. Heat is the latest offering from company after it parted itself from TVS. The new Suzuki Heat 125, Suzuki's entry-level bike, is packed with genuine Suzuki technology. It is targeted at the general commuter and to woo the economy-segment buyers. Suzuki Heat gets its power from a single cylinder, four-stroke engine that produces a displacement of 124cc. Suzuki Heat delivers instant pickup, smoother performance and superb fuel-efficiency.
Suzuki Heat comes loaded with lots of striking features like; big multi-reflector head light for better visibility, stylish speedometer, long seat for better ergonomics, ample storage space under the seat all these elements are teamed up with robust power and fuel-efficient performance.
The features of Suzuki Heat is one of the best among all Indian bikes. The brakes are better and improved. The bike is full of style yet safety is the main focus of it. It has larger rear carrier. And much more... Just check out yourself.
- Chrome Finish Vibration Dampers - Extra weights at handle bar for less vibration.
- Stylish Speedometer - Stylish 'eco-range' marked speedometer &fuel gauge.
- Bright Head Lamp - Big multi-reflector head lamp for enhanced visibility & style.
- Large Fuel Tank - More capacity for longer rides and lesser refueling.
- Ergonomic Seat - Long seat for minimum knee bending & easy ground access.
- Large Under Seat Storage - Ample space to carry small items.
- Large Rear Carrier - Wider surface for superb carrying capacity.
- Sporty Muffler - Stylish muffler and heat shield for added style and safety.
- Primary Kick & Auto-Decompression System - Easy of starting in any gear with minimum effort required.
- Robust Aluminum Engine - Aluminum cylinder and fins for superb cooling & robust looks.
- Advance Gearbox & Gearshift Pedal - 5 gears & 'Seesaw' type pedal for smoother, convenient ride.
- Eco-Friendly Bigger Brakes - Asbestos-free brake shoes & bigger drums for instant braking.
In its entry-level, Suzuki is launching only three color variants of the Suzuki Heat in the Indian market. These colors are eye soothing and also carries the trend of the market. Check yourself the color variants mentioned below:
- Candy Antares Red (19A)
- Pearl Suzuki Medium Blue No.2 (YBB)
- Pearl Nebular Black (YAY)
Technical specifications are one of the main things to look at while you are going to buy a vehicle. Check out, in this table, all the technicalities of Suzuki Heat and analyse how better this bike can be for you over other bikes.
Other Suzuki Models
Motorcycle Models Comparison
125 cc Bikes in India
|Dimensions And Dry Mass
||Overall length - 2040 mm
Overall width - 770 mm
Wheelbase - 1240 mm
Ground clearance - 155 mm
Overall height - 1085 mm
Dry mass - 110 kgs
||Type - Four-stroke, Air-cooled, OHC
Number of cylinders - 1
Bore - x Stroke 53.5 mm x 55.2 mm
Displacement - 124 cm3 (cc)
Compression ratio - 9.6:1
Carburetor - VM18
Air cleaner Non-woven fabric element
Starter system Kick
Lubrication system Wet sump
Clutch Wet multi-plate type
Transmission 5-speed constant mesh
Gearshift pattern 1-down, 4-up
||Front suspension Telescopic, Coil spring, Oil damped
Rear suspension Swing-arm type, Coil spring, Oil damped
Front brake Disc brake
Rear brake Drum brake (130 mm)
Front tyre size 2.75 -18.4PR
Rear tyre size 3.00-18.6PR
||Ignition type Electronic Ignition (CDI)
Spark plug NGK
Battery 12V 9.0kC (2.5 Ah)/10HR
Headlight 12V 35/35W
Brake light/Tail-Light 12V 21/5W
Fuel Tank : Capacities
Including reserve 12.0 L
Reserve 2.1 L