|City- 95 Kmph||124.8||CC VTi|
|Dimensions & Weight||Engine|
|Height||1070 mm||Model Designation||CC-VTi, 04 Stroke|
|Length||2030 mm||Clutch||Multi-Plate Wet type|
|Width||760 mm||Displacement (cc)||124.8|
|Wheelbase||1320 mm||Gear Box||04 Gear Constant Mesh|
|Weight (kgs)||121||Bore & Stroke||54.5 X 53.5 MM|
|Fuel tank capacity||9||Top Speed||95 Km ph|
|Fuel Economy||95 Km ph(city) , 80 Liters(highway)||Cooling Type||Air cooling|
|Front||Telescopic Hydraulic Fork||Max. Horsepower (ps/rpm)||7.7 KW @ 8250 RPM|
|Rear||Twin tube 05 step adjustable gas filled.||Max. Torque (kg m/rpm)||10 NM @ 6250 RPM|
|Front||Disc 230 dia||Front||Mag Alloy 90 x 90 x 17|
|Rear||Drum 130 dia||Rear||Mag Alloy 90 x 90 x 18|
|Transmission||04 Gear Constant Mesh||Battery||12V - 5Ah|
|Bore x Stroke||54.5 X 53.5 MM||Clutch type||Multi-Plate Wet type|
|Headlight (high)||12V - 35W/35W Halogen||Fuel Gage||Digital|
|Tacho Meter||Analogue||Trip Meter||Digital - 1|
- TVS has tried something new and innovative in the dashboard called the IMI - Instant Mileage Indicator
- Mileage is good
- Pickup is not as good
- The bike looks like it has been copied from the Hunk.
- Futuristic aerodynamic styling.
- The Fuel tank is embedded with Delta Edge clear lens indicators.
- First time in India- the LCD digital auto console in a 125 cc segment bike.
- Flame's dual lens tailamp will definitely turn the heads.
- India's first Deltaedge exhaust in triangle shape lowers the sounds, emissions delivering excellent performance.
- The 125 cc engine gives 10.5 bhp @ 8250 rpm that are Flame's power performance statement.
TVS 125 CC Flame is available for sale having a price Rs.48,990.00.
(Please Note: The prices are based on the close approximation and can vary. Please check the latest prices and variant specifications with your nearest Kawasaki dealer)
The launch of TVS Flame in the 125 cc bike segment has 'flamed up' the motorcycle industry over the issue of engine technology establishing new standards of biking with its next generation Deltaedge styling, and cutting edge CC-VTi engine for the head turning looks and fuel economic performance. Flame 125cc has been designed on an innovative and futuristic Delta wing design that gives the bike aerodynamic looks resembling a jet plane. Flame is having eye catching features such as deltaedge headlamps,LCD digital speedometer, tank embedded deltaedge trafficators, dual lens tail-lamp and a sporty deltaedge exhaust.
The company has launched Flame with India's first 125 cc three-valve CC VTi (Controlled Combustion Variable Timing Intelligent) engine which generates maximum power of 10.5 bhp at 8,250 rpm and it has been developed in collaboration with AVL company of Austria.
Suzuki Slingshot new
TVS Rockz new
Yamaha SZ new
Yamaha YZF R125 new
Copyright © 2013 SurfIndia (A premier directory of India). All Rights Reserved.