Education Council in BangaloreEducation council directory of India presents online information on the leading education establishments in India. Get in depth information on various education councils of India offering a wide range of popular courses in India related to the field of medicine, engineering, computers, finance, management, hospitality, journalism, etc. Access a website listing of popular education councils of India and contact these leading institutions providing quality education in India to get information on various courses on offer, fee structure, admission procedure and course duration.
Latest Website Listings
- Astrarka We are Astrarka, a start up in the Education, looking at differentiated learning platforms where educational content delivery through the animation films and video classroom recordings is enabled. We think this sector has both commercial and social benefits. The primary idea is to ensure that every child gets access to quality education. We plan to look at this problem in terms of offering a story based learning paradigm to aid dissemination of education, world class content - through animation films, class room lectures to help skill development and through e-learning platforms for aspirants of higher education.
- Acharya Group We believes that global education is the key to success, STORM and Right Directions since 2003 which are Overseas Educational Consultancies, to help aspiring students persue higher education. We uses the backbone technology for growth, Acharya Infotech overcomes today's IT challenges and provides perspective on both the projects that enable business growth and the performance of existing systems.
- The Counsellor The Councilor aims at excellence in all aspects of human development - Physical, Mental and moral through advancement in social, educational, cultural, health and hygiene. The core objectives of the organization to give proper guidance for Medical, Dental and other professional courses.
- Poornaprajana Institute of Science Research Poornaprajna Institute of Scientific Research PISR was established under the aegis of Admar Mutt Education Foundation AMEF- a charitable trust founded in 1993 by Sri Sri Vibudhesha Teertha Swamiji, the chief pontiff of Admar Mutt. PISR aims at nurturing and promoting original curiosity-driven fundamental research in basic sciences.
- christ academy It contains the information about christ academy.
- Investment Innovation & Research Alliance Investment Innovation & Research Alliance facilitates and supports the research and innovation ecosystem through a holistic approach to investment, innovation systems and collaborative research. We are advisors to renowned organizations including Fraunhofer Gesselschaft, the German Federal Ministry of Education & Research, and several leading players from industry.
- Educere Educere is an organization since 1998, run by professionals who have experience in organizing adventure activities, soft skills training & outbound learning, especially for corporate and MNCs. Educere is headed by Nirupma Ramesh,who has been in the feild of education & corporate life for 20 years.
- IndiaSkills With the pedigree of two pioneers in education City & Guilds and Manipal Education-IndiaSkills aims to provide world-class skills training, leading to respectable employment. IndiaSkills offers a wide range of qualifications across different industry verticals. For the industry, this translates to a job-ready workforce with ‘first day, first hour’ productivity.
- Creativity Unlimited Creativity Unlimited conducts Workshops on each of these areas, laying stress on learning as an enjoyable experience , both for adults as well as children.It has now been Internationally recognized that children who are guided to express their own Creative ideas and original thoughts tend to fare better academically and emotionally
- Raman Educational Society Prof. Dr.H.K. Gopalkrishna has been a firm believer in education being a nation building activity. His untiring efforts have results in Raman Educational Society which was established in the year 1984 by a group of educationalists with the purpose of establishing professional educational institutions in which good education could be provided in a proper way with all facilities in a good atmosphere.
- Global educational Academy A website providing information about universities, courses & colleges, schools, study abroad, educational loan and karnataka IT.
- Dream A Dream Dream A Dream provides children from vulnerable backgrounds with non - traditional educational opportunities designed to allow them to explore, innovate and build important life skills. These life skills are fundamental to child, youth development and to the successful transition into adulthood and becoming fully functioning and productive members of our society.
- MBBSAdmission Medicine is one of the most sort out and rewarding career for those interested in Science and dealing with sick people. Education is central to the Human Resources Development and empowerment in any country.The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India offers attractive fellowship and contingency grants in Basic Science, Engineering and Medicine.
- Global IAS Academy Our approach to the entire coaching process is such that the students feel comfortable and make learning an enjoyable experience. It is the culmination of the best minds in the field and the keenness to produce enormous success stories.Welcome to Global IAS, the confluence of wisdom, service and success.
- Eduloka Eduloka comprehensive WebBased Integrated Educational Institute Management System facilitates effective administration and planning of educational institutes by providing an integrated and scalable solution that combines technology with rich features to enable smooth flow of information between its stakeholders.
- ICBio ICBio is Indias leading clinical research educational institution, providing customized training to leading CROs; Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Biotechnology Companies, Research sites and Universities. Innovative Centre for Biosciences, ICBio has offered the course: Fundamentals of Clinical Research, a 240 hour CRA training and education program. This program is designed for the professional who wants to transition themselves into a CRA position or enter the clinical research industry.
- ›Coaching Centre (32)
- ›Colleges (141)
- ›Computer Education (43)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (22)
- ›Engineering Institute (90)
- ›Fashion Designing (11)
- ›Health Care Institute (15)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Management Institutes (91)
- ›Medical Institute (50)
- ›Music Institute (11)
- ›Others (77)
- ›Schools (110)
- ›Training Institute (231)
- ›University (20)
Education Council - ALL INDIA
@ All India (516)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.