Others in BangaloreThe other education directory provides information on major school, colleges and universities operating in India. Also view information on suppliers of education materials such as sample question papers, learning materials, educational CDs and mock entrance examination preparation guides. Browse the websites of leading educational institutes in India offering quality education in various fields of education such as management, engineering, science, finance, technology, law and journalism.
Latest Website Listings
- SunGard Higher Education SunGard Higher Education serves colleges, universities, and foundations in 40 countries worldwide, helping them build the resources they need to support new communities of learners. Today, 1,600 higher education organizations, 10 million students, and thousands of educational communities around the world rely on our broad portfolio of solutions and expert guidance to find better ways to teach, learn, manage, and connect.
- TutorVista Global Pvt. Ltd. TutorVista Global Pvt. Ltd. (TutorVista) is a global education services company. It is located at 4, Service Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, India. Our mission is to provide world-class tutoring and high-quality content to students around the world. TutorVista.com is the premier online destination for affordable education - anytime, anywhere and in any subject.
- Noble Institute of Education Socity The institute was founded in 2002 by Mrs. Roopa for the purpose of developing the computer awareness in common people in Electronic city. The institute had been adding many jewels to its crown since its development. Many new Courses have been introduced by Noble institute first time on hosur road .
- Curiouscity Science Education Pvt. Ltd. Curiouscity has been created with the aim of promoting science in our communities. We believe that science is not merely a subject in school curriculum, but it is a way of looking at the world. There is a wonderful world out there that is waiting to be explored, to be discovered and our attempt is to bring some of that joy to the community we live in and to the children growing up around us.
- Read India Foundation Read India Foundation (RIF) was established in the year 2008. Flagged off with around 10 members, it now boasts of over 50 volunteers with several donors/well-wishers / benefactors. We aim at reaching out to underprivileged children and empowering them with education to be able to lay the foundation for a sound future.
- Dexler Information Solutions Pvt Ltd. Dexler Information Solutions Private Limited was founded in 2001 with a vision to use technology for knowledge management. Dexler recognised the need to enable knowledge sharing worldwide, through web-based technology. Dexler's association with SAP Education for online SAP training, right at the inception, was in line with the vision of Dexler. Soon Dexler began to play a significant role as an associate of SAP.
- Albatross Flying Systems Albatross Flying Systems was established in November of 1999. We are a company specializing in the manufacturing of sports aviation products, and also run a flying training school. The Company is headed and managed by Mr. Javad Hassan, he has been involved with designing and flying hang gliders and powered hang gliders since 1986. We have regularly conducted hang gliding courses in the Nilgiris since the early 1990`s. We have designed and constructed many powered hang gliders and free flight hang gliders during this time using indigenous materials.
- Regional Institute of English, South India The Regional Institute of English, South India, Bangalore vision is to be a "premier Institute at the national and international level that helps States shapes their policies and practices in English language education to facilitate a continuous process of quality enhancement through research and development in curriculum, materials and training."
- Advaith Foundation Ankur, meaning sapling, is the name of the children's comprehensive residential education programme set up by the Advaith Foundation in 2004. For the children of the underprivileged sections of society, education has historically been neither a priority nor a pleasure. The harsh realities of inaccessibility, lack of facilities, poor teaching, inability to assimilate what is taught, disconnect between their books and their home conditions, lack of educational support at home, and the need to contribute to the family exchequer from a young age have made it almost impossible for such children to succeed.
- Jain University Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College is now Jain University ; it is declared deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC act, 1956 by the ministry of Human Resources Development of the Union Government vide notification No.F-9-57/2007-U.3 (A) Ministry of HRD, GOI December 19, 2008 & July 24, 2009. In 2008, SBMJC was reaccredited by NAAC.
- Discover Islam Education Trust We stand unified upon truth and provide all with the invitation to peace and true religion. We know our objective and responsibility towards providing authentic resources; therefore we review all aspect of our site regularly and strive to make sure we provide the correct teachings of Islam.
- First Steps Nursery Teachers at First steps are taught never to give up on a child. Each child is like a flower in a garden and we allow them to bloom in their own special way, keeping in mind their individual capabilities. We strive to build self confidence and self esteem, for this enables the child to adapt to any situation and environment easily.
- High Voltage Engineering Laboratory Department Of Electrical Engineering The Department of High Voltage Engineering was officially inaugurated on the 10th of April 1951 by Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of the Indian Republic. The department is an integral part of the Indian Institute of Science, the most prestigious institute in India known for its pioneering innovations and research capabilities. The department is located in Bangalore, the garden city of India.
- BREADS BREADS is the development office of the Salesian Province of Bangalore. BREADS assists the projects in the states of Karnataka and Kerala for a better, systematic and scientific approach to development. We promote integral development through proper systems of promotion, monitoring and evaluation of the Socio-economic, cultural, technical and Development Projects in the region.
- Department Of Mathematics Department of Mathematics was established in 1956 and over the years has evolved into a Department with a healthy balance between pure and applied mathematics. The Department has a vibrant research atmosphere backed up by excellent infrastructural facilities.
- Final Sem Project In the world of changing technology, Ample Technologies has mission to make a difference in the fastest growing software industry. We opened our doors to the world with the primary goal of providing solutions to all small - to medium - to large businesses. We place special emphasis in providing industry-wide solutions to the problems that our clients encounter. We have the dedication, resources and the stability to maintain long term business relationships in the prosperous years to come. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors strictly on the basis of technical expertise and high quality project execution. This focused approach makes us a pioneer in the field of providing "Business Solutions".
- Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidyamandir Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidyamandir provide value based education in a stress-free student friendly environment that Enables the students to discover their inner talents and to blossom them to the fullest potential. Broadens the vision and deepens the roots by enabling them to appreciate the cultural heritage of their own country and yet have a global vision.
- Periyar University The Periyar University was established by the Act 45 of Government of Tamilnadu in 1997. The University is named after a renowned social reformer popularly called "Thanthai Periyar". The University thus established had its origin with the three departments (Commerce, Geology.
- Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd We are, manufacture Crayons under the brand name of 'Polo' and 'Kraycol' and over a period of time have started manufacturing and exporting other Children Art Materials like;Plastic Crayons of different sizes and shapes, Oil Pastels,Color Cakes,Water Color Tubes, Poster Colors and other Inks.
- Art, Resources & Teaching Trust Art, Resources and Teaching A.R.T., based in Bangalore, India, was founded in 2001 to strengthen and foster relationships within and beyond the perimeters of art and architectural history, archaeology, craft, design and related disciplines. A.R.T.s initiative lies in promoting research, gathering resources, and generating creative explorations and teaching methodologies.
- ›Coaching Centre (32)
- ›Colleges (141)
- ›Computer Education (43)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (22)
- ›Education Council (24)
- ›Engineering Institute (90)
- ›Fashion Designing (11)
- ›Health Care Institute (15)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Management Institutes (91)
- ›Medical Institute (50)
- ›Music Institute (11)
- ›Schools (110)
- ›Training Institute (231)
- ›University (20)
Others - ALL INDIA
@ All India (928)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.