Schools in BangaloreThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- South East Asian Education Trust The South East Asian Education Trust was established in the year 2000 with the main objective to provide academic excellence to all sections of the society. The trust focus on imparting quality education, disciplined integrated personality development, research, management & Entrepreneurial skill to face the global challenges.
- School Of Controls & Automation SCA gives you exposure into various brands of PLCs like Allen Bradley, Siemens,Omron, Delta, Fanuc. etc. You Shall have exposure to all the industry protocols and interfaces. You shall interact with the most experienced people in the industry. You shall be a part of live projects and after you have been through SCA, you would be capable of handling any PLC projects independently.
- Western Ghats Conservation Society The Adventurers a Wilderness School is a non profit organization promoting outdoor learning,environmental conservation and social development for over two and half decades now.Working in cohesion with the government, like minded public and the indigenous population of the Ghats, the organization is directly involved in the conservation and development of natural areas.
- Pragati Educational Foundation Thousands of children with substantial potential are forced every year, for want of financial resources, to give up education prematurely and take up work way below their innate potential. Worse, in most cases, they simply become unemployed, restless youth with no skills or resources to help them pursue a respectable life.
- ISBR Business School ISBR is an institute with International Education Standard with its first campus set up under the aegis of Bangalore Education Trust established in the year 1990. ISBR has International Campuses in Bangalore, Chennai & Kodaikanal. The incubators of ISBR had a dream the dream of a gateway that provides global outlookan infrastructure that beckons to explore & learna cradle that nurtures high ethical and human values.
- Inventure Academy An internationally benchmarked pre primary (kindergarten) school to senior secondary school (k1-12 grade) with ICSE and ISC curriculum.
- Indus International Community School Indus International Community School IICS is an initiative from the Indus Trust, designed to give underprivileged children the best chance to define their future. Situated on a 3acre campus, close to Indus International School, Bangalore, the school will give these children not just an education, but an international education as well.
- Sri Rakum School For The Blind Sri Rakum School for the Blind was opened in June 1998, India.The School was founded for children who are born blind or visually impaired. Coming from families living below the poverty line, these children are shunned, denied a childhood and the opportunities to grow into normal adults.
- BRAHMI We are Non-commercial, Secular and Humanitarian Organization dedicated to Primary Education and Spread of Literacy in our country. Also we are a nonprofit organization dedicated to the education to children in India who have no opportunities for an education. Our Aim is to provide the lives of these children through education.
- The Home School Offers classes from kindergarten through standard 7.
- SHISHU LOK SHISHU LOK with its commitment to the best interests of Children and Parents, promoting and respecting their rights in all of its work will strive to provide a platform for parents, teachers and child professionals to interact and learn so as to facilitate a conductive environment to participate in the development of the child. Through a constant assessment system enhance facilities and resources required for learning and research.
- Isis School The Isis School of Wisdom is the brainchild of Sheila Bajaj. The Isis School of Wisdom was conceived after 9 years of running Awakening which was Sheila Bajajs initial schoolstudio in Koramangala. We saw Awakening giving rise to a new identity in spiritual learning.
- Vidyarambh Play School Vidyarambh teacher is selected through a rigorous evaluation process that includes interviews, observation and a probation period. The criterion for selection includes Post graduates who have education/experience with small children and a passion for early child care and education.
- Prakriya Green Wisdom School Offering academic, physical development, talent development, health & self awareness, field visits, community, social development and cyber-space programme.
- VKIDS We believe that learning should foster intrigue and interest during the critical phase of a childs life. Above all, it should be fun-filled and delivered to unleash the childs unique personality. By nurturing them as individuals we enhance their exclusive talents and raise their confidence and interest in the process of learning. We also instill the values of appreciation and respect for cultural diversity.
- St. Joseph's Boys High School The Society of Jesus, a Christian Religious Order founded by St Ignatius of Loyola in 1540, has been active in the field of education throughout the world since its origin. In India the Society of Jesus is at present responsible for more than 150 Schools and Colleges in which over 1,15,000 young people belonging to every social class, community and linguistic group are being educated through the medium of English and different regional languages. These institutions are part of the Catholic Church's effort to share in the country's educational undertaking. This effort while being particularly responsible towads the Christian community, has always been at the service of the whole nation.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hebbal was started in the year 1965.The Vidyalaya has classes from I to XII with an enrolment of 2736 with Science and Commerce Streams The Vidyalaya provides opportunities to its students to participate in a variety of activities.
- Sadhguru Sainath International School The Sadhguru Sainath International School is the brainchild of the great philanthropist and social worker and a realtor Mr. Prabhakar Reddy, the Chairman of Sadhguru Sainath Education Trust. With a vision to provide quality education to all sections of the student community, the school was inaugurated by Ex Governor of Maharashtra Shri. S. M. Krishna on 10th June 2007.
- CMCA India In order to enable CMCA to respond effectively to the impending challenges and emerge as a unique institution for energizing civic education, both Public Affairs Centre and Swabhimana have resolved to transform CMCA into an autonomous entity by creating a Trust CMCA.
- The Deens Academy We at the Deens believe that the route to excellence is one that is paved by the milestones that read evolving teaching modules, engaged and enthused learners and unflinching dedication to the nation through good values.The Deens team is committed to the achievement of these milestones, thereby giving back to society, children who are culturally rich, intellectually sound and aptly prepared for life.
- ›Coaching Centre (32)
- ›Colleges (141)
- ›Computer Education (43)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (22)
- ›Education Council (24)
- ›Engineering Institute (90)
- ›Fashion Designing (11)
- ›Health Care Institute (15)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Management Institutes (91)
- ›Medical Institute (50)
- ›Music Institute (11)
- ›Others (77)
- ›Training Institute (231)
- ›University (20)
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.