Schools in BangaloreThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Indus International Community School Indus International Community School IICS is an initiative from the Indus Trust, designed to give underprivileged children the best chance to define their future. Situated on a 3acre campus, close to Indus International School, Bangalore, the school will give these children not just an education, but an international education as well.
- CMR NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL CMR Group of Institutions is a tribute to Sri Chikka Muniappa Reddy, a Visionary with a practical mission. Sri Reddy’s Commitment to the society will only find a rare parallel. He believed that education is a catalyst to the growth and development of any society; and the quality education must be an integral to everybody.
- Shri Vidya Niketan School & Pre-University College A official website providing information about courses like sceince, arts, commerce.
- Sneha Care We are the residential care facility for economically backward children infected with HIV who have lost one or both parents. This place is where a child belongs and feels loved and accepted; a place that gives a child his roots and his wings; a place of security and comfort and one that equips a child to embrace Life - with joy, courage, and faith. We provides learning opportunities are given to everyone who chooses to walk with us - from different backgrounds and with different needs. Our academic programme achieves this goal in two phases - The Pre-Adolescent Phase and The Adolescent Phase.
- K.S.V.K English Medium High School To achieve excellence in education through student development for attaining professional goals. To provide individual attention & opportunities to foster integrate, innovative and critical thinking in our students, so as to make them knowledge seekers, who attain their maximum potential through an enjoyable, learning process.
- Dream A Dream Dream A Dream provides children from vulnerable backgrounds with non - traditional educational opportunities designed to allow them to explore, innovate and build important life skills. These life skills are fundamental to child, youth development and to the successful transition into adulthood and becoming fully functioning and productive members of our society.
- Freedom International School Freedom International School is a new school with an international outlook situated at H.S.R Layout, just off the Ring Road between the Silk Board Flyover and the Agaram Junction. The School has started classes from Nursery to class VIII this academic year and follows the CBSE Syllabus.
- Jain International Residential School Offering courses like general science, social science, mathematics and other elective language.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hebbal was started in the year 1965.The Vidyalaya has classes from I to XII with an enrolment of 2736 with Science and Commerce Streams The Vidyalaya provides opportunities to its students to participate in a variety of activities.
- SISHU GRIHA Sishu Griha Montessori & High School which started as a fledgling institution in the year 1978 holds pride of place in Bangalore as being one of the few institutions that has effected a paradigm shift from teacher centred education to child centred education.
- Vivekavardhini Education Society Vivekavardhini High School - the first High School of Rajajinagar which started with three students in the year 1959. It is recognized and aided by Govt. of Karnataka. It follows State syllabus with English as medium of instruction. The school is situated in Prakashnagar, one of the prime locations of the city.
- New Horizon Public School New Horizon Public School occupies a premium position among the top ICSE schools in Bangalore. Established in 1970, it has been contributing to the cause of quality education with dedication and dynamism It is a unit of the prestigious New Horizon Educational Institution of Bangalore, which is committed to the cause of education
- BALAKUTEERA Educational Trust BALAKUTEERA Montessori House of Children is an independent school run by the BALAKUTEERA Educational Trust. It offers a pre-primary programme for children aged 2 to 6 years. BALAKUTEERA addresses the unique issues of todays children. Educational methods and materials are firmly rooted in the spirit and philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- South East Asian Education Trust The South East Asian Education Trust was established in the year 2000 with the main objective to provide academic excellence to all sections of the society. The trust focus on imparting quality education, disciplined integrated personality development, research, management & Entrepreneurial skill to face the global challenges.
- Sadhguru Sainath International School The Sadhguru Sainath International School is the brainchild of the great philanthropist and social worker and a realtor Mr. Prabhakar Reddy, the Chairman of Sadhguru Sainath Education Trust. With a vision to provide quality education to all sections of the student community, the school was inaugurated by Ex Governor of Maharashtra Shri. S. M. Krishna on 10th June 2007.
- St. Joseph's Indian Institutions At St. Joseph's Indian Institutions, we aspire to form persons who have more of Competence, Compassion, Conscience and Commitment. This Institution directs its educational efforts to develop socially responsible persons who are capable of exercising leadership in advancing the cause of human good in the world.
- ISBR Business School ISBR is an institute with International Education Standard with its first campus set up under the aegis of Bangalore Education Trust established in the year 1990. ISBR has International Campuses in Bangalore, Chennai & Kodaikanal. The incubators of ISBR had a dream the dream of a gateway that provides global outlookan infrastructure that beckons to explore & learna cradle that nurtures high ethical and human values.
- Rashtriya Military School Rashtriya Military School - Bangalore a famous residential public school was founded by King George VI in the year 1945. Initially it had been named the King George Royal Indian Military College. In 1952, it was reorgnized as a Residential Public School.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School At Good Shepherd Catholic School, sound Catholic values within a strong academic structure is a way of life. We are a fully accredited school serving Garland and the surrounding area with quality education since 1954. Classes are offered for students in PK3 through 8th grade.
- Shantidhama Group of Institutions Sri Gangadhareshwara Educational Trust is a registered body, founded in the year 1992, primarily to meet the long felt need for imparting quality education to children of Bangalore. The medium of instruction is English. The aim of the Shantidhama College is for its professionals to ensure quality care for all, while maintaining their credentials, code of ethics, standards, and competencies, and continuing their education. There are a number of educational paths to becoming a professional citizen, which vary greatly worldwide, but all involve extensive study of theory and practical which goes parallel.
- ›Coaching Centre (32)
- ›Colleges (141)
- ›Computer Education (43)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (22)
- ›Education Council (24)
- ›Engineering Institute (90)
- ›Fashion Designing (11)
- ›Health Care Institute (15)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Management Institutes (91)
- ›Medical Institute (50)
- ›Music Institute (11)
- ›Others (77)
- ›Training Institute (231)
- ›University (20)
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.