Schools in BangaloreThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Shantidhama Group of Institutions Sri Gangadhareshwara Educational Trust is a registered body, founded in the year 1992, primarily to meet the long felt need for imparting quality education to children of Bangalore. The medium of instruction is English. The aim of the Shantidhama College is for its professionals to ensure quality care for all, while maintaining their credentials, code of ethics, standards, and competencies, and continuing their education. There are a number of educational paths to becoming a professional citizen, which vary greatly worldwide, but all involve extensive study of theory and practical which goes parallel.
- Sri Rakum School For The Blind Sri Rakum School for the Blind was opened in June 1998, India.The School was founded for children who are born blind or visually impaired. Coming from families living below the poverty line, these children are shunned, denied a childhood and the opportunities to grow into normal adults.
- ISBR Business School ISBR is an institute with International Education Standard with its first campus set up under the aegis of Bangalore Education Trust established in the year 1990. ISBR has International Campuses in Bangalore, Chennai & Kodaikanal. The incubators of ISBR had a dream the dream of a gateway that provides global outlookan infrastructure that beckons to explore & learna cradle that nurtures high ethical and human values.
- K.S.V.K English Medium High School To achieve excellence in education through student development for attaining professional goals. To provide individual attention & opportunities to foster integrate, innovative and critical thinking in our students, so as to make them knowledge seekers, who attain their maximum potential through an enjoyable, learning process.
- Dream A Dream Dream A Dream provides children from vulnerable backgrounds with non - traditional educational opportunities designed to allow them to explore, innovate and build important life skills. These life skills are fundamental to child, youth development and to the successful transition into adulthood and becoming fully functioning and productive members of our society.
- SHISHU LOK SHISHU LOK with its commitment to the best interests of Children and Parents, promoting and respecting their rights in all of its work will strive to provide a platform for parents, teachers and child professionals to interact and learn so as to facilitate a conductive environment to participate in the development of the child. Through a constant assessment system enhance facilities and resources required for learning and research.
- Tailor Bird Everything about Tailor Bird has been planned to make reading fun and group activity enjoyable. Set in a roomy 2000sft, the premises offer a wonderful and relaxed environment where young minds can discover and share a lot more. Group activities, colourful and fun books, relaxed ambience, multimedia, toys and games. Stress-free interactive environment ideal for developing communicative and social skills. Identifies individual skills which can be nurtured at home.
- SARALA BIRLA ACADEMY We make SBA the best! At Sarala Birla Academy we aim to ignite minds and create in students a passion for learning and continuous development, by making the learning process an enjoyable experience. Our mission is to help each student reach his full potential and develop a higher sense of self-esteem. We endeavour to equip each student with life skills that place him first among his equals, when he steps out into the real world. Our strong belief is that education need not be a ‘grind’, focused on rote learning. Rather, it should be oriented towards developing a fuller person — in body, mind and intellect, a person imbued with a sense of independence, commitment and compassion, a person capable of providing the kind of leadership our society needs.A self-contained residential campus The Sarala Birla Academy is spread across 67 acres of lush greenery.
- Prakriya Green Wisdom School Offering academic, physical development, talent development, health & self awareness, field visits, community, social development and cyber-space programme.
- BRAHMI We are Non-commercial, Secular and Humanitarian Organization dedicated to Primary Education and Spread of Literacy in our country. Also we are a nonprofit organization dedicated to the education to children in India who have no opportunities for an education. Our Aim is to provide the lives of these children through education.
- Houston Christian High School Houston Christian High School is a college preparatory school dedicated to the highest academic standards for the development of moral character, the enrichment of spiritual lives, and the perpetuation of growth in Christian ideals.
- New Horizon Public School New Horizon Public School occupies a premium position among the top ICSE schools in Bangalore. Established in 1970, it has been contributing to the cause of quality education with dedication and dynamism It is a unit of the prestigious New Horizon Educational Institution of Bangalore, which is committed to the cause of education
- The Samhita Academy The Samhita Academy is a school with a unique vision, an inspiring teaching style. It is a labour of love. Built on a campus of 6 acres, it is set in the serene and tranquil surroundings of Bannerghatta, in Bangalore. The Samhita Academy is a progressive and caring co-educational day school, with an environment eminently conducive to the nurturing of the child, a free spirit. We accord a warm welcome to all joining The Samhita Academy fraternity.
- Venkat International Public School The School, affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, was established in 1995, catering to the educational needs of students, with an uncompromising emphasis an quality education. The present strength of the school is around 5000.
- Vidyarambh Play School Vidyarambh teacher is selected through a rigorous evaluation process that includes interviews, observation and a probation period. The criterion for selection includes Post graduates who have education/experience with small children and a passion for early child care and education.
- Gitanjali International School Bangalore The Geethanjali Group was founded by intellectuals and visionaries Shri. H.S. Sridhara Murthy and Mrs. Nagarathna S. Murthy - with a firm belief that 'Mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled'. The group is run solely by educationists and intellectuals who expertise in the field of child psychology and various knowledge systems.
- The International School Offers a comprehensive inquiry based approach to learning through programmes for 3 to 10 year olds student.
- ASHA INTEGRATED SCHOOL The Asha Group provides high quality services for children with special needs. You can make an appointment by contacting our school front-office. Once your child gets enrolled into our program, we will ensure quality services. Parents participation in the program will also bring about a positive outcome for the child.
- Treamis World School An official website offering information about school such as admissions, boarding , campus life, curriculum and facility.
- Oasis International School Oasis International School, a not-for-profit institution run by the Isra Trust, was established in October, 1999 in Bangalore. In a span of 10 years now, Oasis has grown to over 850 students across Montessori to Grade 10. As part of its long term Vision, Oasis aims to be an exemplary international school where all communities avail world-class educational facilities and receive inspiring instructions to be individuals of strong character, life-long learners and useful citizens of India.
- ›Coaching Centre (32)
- ›Colleges (141)
- ›Computer Education (43)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (22)
- ›Education Council (24)
- ›Engineering Institute (90)
- ›Fashion Designing (11)
- ›Health Care Institute (15)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Management Institutes (91)
- ›Medical Institute (50)
- ›Music Institute (11)
- ›Others (77)
- ›Training Institute (231)
- ›University (20)
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.