Schools in BangaloreThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- SHISHU LOK SHISHU LOK with its commitment to the best interests of Children and Parents, promoting and respecting their rights in all of its work will strive to provide a platform for parents, teachers and child professionals to interact and learn so as to facilitate a conductive environment to participate in the development of the child. Through a constant assessment system enhance facilities and resources required for learning and research.
- Sree Saraswathi VIdya Mandira Starting from scratch, way back in 1950 on Oct 2nd Gandhi Jayanti Day), with nine pupils, SSVM has steadily grown from strength to strength with the patronage of the parents, into a huge institution, catering to the educational needs of over 5000 pupils at present assisted by a band of 260 competent teachers and Secretarial staff. In has spread its wings like a benign Banyan tree with 5 branches in Bangalore and two rural units in Kannada Medium, one at Bhoothenahally, near Banneraghatta National Park, catering to the educational needs of tribals and economically disadvantaged sections of society and the other at Parswaganahally, Kolar Taluk, for the rural children. All these institutions are providing education of optimum quality at affordable cost to the parents, both rural and urban. All the infrastructural facilities are provided, which include spacious buildings, will-equipped laboratories, libraries, computer-centres and audio-visual units.
- Vidyarambh Play School Vidyarambh teacher is selected through a rigorous evaluation process that includes interviews, observation and a probation period. The criterion for selection includes Post graduates who have education/experience with small children and a passion for early child care and education.
- Nitte International School Our school vision to provide our students all the requirements in a comfortable, pleasant with a serene beautiful atmosphere which help them for a holistic development to be par with the global standards to stand as one of the future pillars of India.
- Edurite Technologies Edurite Technologies is one of the leaders in the field of technology enabled education and has carved a niche for itself in the education arena over the past eight years. Founded in 2000, Edurite's core business is in providing curriculum based digital content solutions for teachers, students, parents & administrators.
- Pragati Educational Foundation Thousands of children with substantial potential are forced every year, for want of financial resources, to give up education prematurely and take up work way below their innate potential. Worse, in most cases, they simply become unemployed, restless youth with no skills or resources to help them pursue a respectable life.
- ISBR Business School ISBR is an institute with International Education Standard with its first campus set up under the aegis of Bangalore Education Trust established in the year 1990. ISBR has International Campuses in Bangalore, Chennai & Kodaikanal. The incubators of ISBR had a dream the dream of a gateway that provides global outlookan infrastructure that beckons to explore & learna cradle that nurtures high ethical and human values.
- First Steps Nursery Teachers at First steps are taught never to give up on a child. Each child is like a flower in a garden and we allow them to bloom in their own special way, keeping in mind their individual capabilities. We strive to build self confidence and self esteem, for this enables the child to adapt to any situation and environment easily.
- The Home School Offers classes from kindergarten through standard 7.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hebbal was started in the year 1965.The Vidyalaya has classes from I to XII with an enrolment of 2736 with Science and Commerce Streams The Vidyalaya provides opportunities to its students to participate in a variety of activities.
- BALAKUTEERA Educational Trust BALAKUTEERA Montessori House of Children is an independent school run by the BALAKUTEERA Educational Trust. It offers a pre-primary programme for children aged 2 to 6 years. BALAKUTEERA addresses the unique issues of todays children. Educational methods and materials are firmly rooted in the spirit and philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Isis School The Isis School of Wisdom is the brainchild of Sheila Bajaj. The Isis School of Wisdom was conceived after 9 years of running Awakening which was Sheila Bajajs initial schoolstudio in Koramangala. We saw Awakening giving rise to a new identity in spiritual learning.
- Vivekavardhini Education Society Vivekavardhini High School - the first High School of Rajajinagar which started with three students in the year 1959. It is recognized and aided by Govt. of Karnataka. It follows State syllabus with English as medium of instruction. The school is situated in Prakashnagar, one of the prime locations of the city.
- Vidhya Jyothi School Vidhya Jyothi School started in 1982. It has two branches one in BTM and the other in hongasandra. The founder is J Haridasan, who built each brick of this school with great care and love and now it has altogether 3000 students enrolled here to make up their future.
- South East Asian Education Trust The South East Asian Education Trust was established in the year 2000 with the main objective to provide academic excellence to all sections of the society. The trust focus on imparting quality education, disciplined integrated personality development, research, management & Entrepreneurial skill to face the global challenges.
- The Cathedral High School Cathedral is one of those rare and distinguished educational institutions in Bangalore that blends the best of a very long history - and a rich heritage - with cutting-edge innovations in contemporary educational resources and management. Founded in 1866 by the Rev. S.T. Pettigrew, a Cambridge-educated Anglican missionary.
- Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology rishti's mission is facilitated by its organizational structure – a “community of learners” comprising industry-experienced faculty and energetic students who continually explore and experiment with art and design pedagogies, aesthetics, values and innovative practices.
- Treamis World School An official website offering information about school such as admissions, boarding , campus life, curriculum and facility.
- K.L.E. International School K.L.E. International School established in 2002-2003, with the aim of providing a well balanced curriculum that emphasizes all-round development of its students, the school began by offering innovative education from kindergarten to Class IV. The following year, the Play School and Class V were added. In the year 2008-09 the first batch of Std 10th appeared for CBSE Board Exams.
- K.S.V.K English Medium High School To achieve excellence in education through student development for attaining professional goals. To provide individual attention & opportunities to foster integrate, innovative and critical thinking in our students, so as to make them knowledge seekers, who attain their maximum potential through an enjoyable, learning process.
- ›Coaching Centre (32)
- ›Colleges (141)
- ›Computer Education (43)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (22)
- ›Education Council (24)
- ›Engineering Institute (90)
- ›Fashion Designing (11)
- ›Health Care Institute (15)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Management Institutes (91)
- ›Medical Institute (50)
- ›Music Institute (11)
- ›Others (77)
- ›Training Institute (231)
- ›University (20)
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.