Training Institute in BangaloreThe training institutes directory provides information on the leading education training institutes of India. Get extensive details on education institutes in India providing training facilities in various fields such as computers, human resources, information technology, media, etc. View online website listing of popular training institutes of India and browse these websites to get important information such as course details, fee structure, admission procedure and contact details from this vast training institute web guide of India.
Latest Website Listings
- April Media Offering services in the field of publishing, media training, content development, business communications and media support.
- Edista Testing Institute Providing a comprehensive education environment to individuals and enterprises, offering training, and certifications in the identified area of Software Testing.
- ACCION Technical Advisors India We invite you to explore the following pages to learn more about ACCION's leadership – men and women at the forefront of the microfinance industry – whose energy and enthusiasm are behind our every effort in the fight against poverty. In addition to our Board of Directors and Management Team, ACCION is fortunate to count among its leadership ranks the President's Council, composed of dedicated supporters who lend their financial and professional resources to ACCION's mission.
- Knowledge Varsity With its network of highly qualified and experienced faculty and industry executives both from India as well as from abroad, knowledge varsity is uniquely positioned to help all its students to succeed. The policies and decisions of knowledge Varsity is guided by an eminent board.
- Keonics Engaged in providing services of it consultancy, it training, it telecom solution training and it infrastructure solutions training.
- RITE CNC CAD CAM Training centre The quality of the workforce is an essential pre-requisite for an organization to achieve sustainable growth. Business competitiveness is possible only if the workforce can add value to products and services. RITEs training schemes and programmes are geared towards meeting the skilled manpower needs of the industry.
- Rao's Tutorial Institute Raos Tutorial Institute is an Educational Institution in Jayanagar, a large locality in Bangalore.Since the year 1962, Raos Tutorial Institute has been conducting tuition classes for High School, PreUniversity and Entrance Examinations. The Institute provides students with the opportunity to learn the theoretical and practical aspects in this field.
- Harvest Transcription Harvest offers HIPAA complaint offshore medical transcription services to medical professionals, clinics, and hospitals around the world with reliable turnaround time (TAT) and accuracy. Our solutions are cost effective and customized to meet the specific needs of each client.
- CMR Institute of Technology CMRIT is set up in order to meet the rapid growing need of I.T. Professionals. The broad objectives of CMRIT is to impart quality education and help students to develop creative thinking, analytical ability and to acquire managerial techniques both in practical fields as well in academics.
- Basix Inc M Power provides programs based on NLP for people who want to utilise resources that is present in them and enhance their choices in their life.Life Enrichment academy provides therapies,healing & training programs for all to attain success,wealth,happiness.
- Change Institutes The need to develop the right attitude and communication is paramount today. Whether you live or work in an English speaking country or a non-English speaking country, you will need a grasp of English to get an edge on your competitors. It may seem boring because you can already speak English, but its not about learning to SPEAK English, its about understanding the actual language and understanding what its all about.
- Analitical Training Institute In the 1100s, we believed that alchemy could turn lead into gold. In the 1300s, we presumed that the Earth was at the center of the solar system. In the 1800s, we thought that manned flight was impossible. In the 1940s, we still believed that nuclear radiation was harmless. And even today, the truth is unchanging, just our understanding of it has evolved and our mind has been receptive to the signals around us and has been persistently analyzing them.
- Amber Valley Residential School Providing services like education service.
- eVidya 'eVidya', an online school management solution from Trizile Technology Services, a leading IT Services organization based out of Bangalore, has caught the imagination of many of the educational institutions as a viable, simple and affordable solution to help them manage the entire school administration with ease and efficiency.
- Indus Valley, Inc Indus Valley committed team to provide quality Medical Transcription service and delivering service in time. We guarantee more than 99% of accuracy since every files that gets transcribed is checked and corrected by experienced, trained and qualified Quality personnel. We promise the timely delivery of the project to our valuable clients.
- Media Fusion (I) Private Limited Manufacturer of all types of cd, records, tapes, books and story books.
- Seshadripuram Educational Trust The institution has grown from strength to strength and today the total student strength is about 20,000. The Trust runs in all about 24 educational institutions from kinder garden to postgraduate courses. The institution has about 1000 employees including supporting and part time staff.
- edi5 Technologies Pvt Ltd edi5 is an Information Technology products and offerings company based out of Bangalore, India with strong links to the Indian IT solutions market. At edi5, we use industry-best research practices to find efficient and competent people, and in-house training programs to mentor them, so that they can adapt to your specific needs.
- Documentation Research & Training Centre (DRTC) DRTC was established in January 1962 as a division of the Indian Statistical Institute. It developed as a result of social forces. Soon after independance, the Government of India created the Indian Standards Institution in 1947. In the same year, its Documentation (Sectional) Committee was formed with Prof.S R Ranganathan as chairman. A proposal was made to Union Ministry of Education for the establishment of a National Documentation Centre.
- Alliance Business School Providing part-time mba, executive post graduate program, e-pgp in management solutions.
- ›Coaching Centre (32)
- ›Colleges (141)
- ›Computer Education (43)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (22)
- ›Education Council (24)
- ›Engineering Institute (90)
- ›Fashion Designing (11)
- ›Health Care Institute (15)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Management Institutes (91)
- ›Medical Institute (50)
- ›Music Institute (11)
- ›Others (77)
- ›Schools (110)
- ›University (20)
Training Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2536)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.