University in BangaloreThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- MTEP MTEP 2009 is an international Conference & Exhibition which provides a platform of interaction for all the leading Educational Institutions Colleges Universities in India and across the globe to share the different aspect of Innovations in Educational Practices, forging collaborations among Universities, across Industry University, for sharing and accessing new technologies in Learning and Teaching paradigms. This event will also showcase Innovations in Educational Technologies like Mobile Learning, Virtual Reality in Education, Digital Libraries, Intelligent Tutorial system which have changed the methodologies and Practices in Education.
- Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences Offers undergraduate and post-graduate courses in anasthesia technology, ayurveda, cardiac technology, dental, homoeopathy, medical, hospital management, neuro science technology, nursing, operation theatre technology, pharmacy, physiotheraphy, purfusion technology, radiography, renal dialysis technology, respiratory and unani.
- Periyar University The Periyar University was established by the Act 45 of Government of Tamilnadu in 1997. The University is named after a renowned social reformer popularly called "Thanthai Periyar". The University thus established had its origin with the three departments (Commerce, Geology.
- Crist P.U .College - Residential The forward focus of our college stands on a tradition of "excellence and Service" we have a proud history of creativity, integrity, and success. Christ College is committed to making a real difference in human health, quality of life, and a better understanding of our physical word.
- MBA Colleges In India MBA colleges in Bangalore have good infrastructure facilities with experienced faculty. Bangalore is hub of IT Industry and there is good support from Industry for initial training and latter employment opportunities. Fees structure is quite resonable in MBA Colleges in Bangalore and bank loan is available to students.
- Karnataka State Law University, The Karnataka State Law University KSLU was established in January, 2009, by the Government of Karnataka under the Karnataka State Law University Act, 2009, with its headquarters at Navanagar, Hubli. It is a Peoples University with an aspiration to provide quality legal education totally socially relevant and accessible to everyone. The KSLU ,located in the State of Karnataka, is the single largest federal university in the country having 87 colleges under its umbrella.
- Jain University Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College is now Jain University ; it is declared deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC act, 1956 by the ministry of Human Resources Development of the Union Government vide notification No.F-9-57/2007-U.3 (A) Ministry of HRD, GOI December 19, 2008 & July 24, 2009. In 2008, SBMJC was reaccredited by NAAC.
- AICTE Approved Universities for Correspondence Courses - Ammas.com University has been imparting quality management education to develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers for past decades.
- Christ University Bangalore based university offers various masters and bachelors level courses.
- Sri Aurobindo Kapali Sastry Industitute of Vedic Culture SAKSI is a Spiritual movement. The aim is to spread the message of Veda and Sri Aurobindo, which imparts awareness to lead a beautiful, harmonious, creative and happy life, individually and collectively. The future is full of possibilities for those who knows how to prepare themselves for it.
- SunGard Higher Education SunGard Higher Education serves colleges, universities, and foundations in 40 countries worldwide, helping them build the resources they need to support new communities of learners. Today, 1,600 higher education organizations, 10 million students, and thousands of educational communities around the world rely on our broad portfolio of solutions and expert guidance to find better ways to teach, learn, manage, and connect.
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University The Indira Gandhi National Open University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1985. Today, it serves the educational aspirations of about 1.5 million students in India and 35 countries abroad through 11 Schools of Studies and an elaborate network of 58 regional centres, 7 sub- regional centres, 1400 study centres, and 41 overseas centres. The University is making all efforts to take higher education to the doorsteps of the hitherto unreached.
- Get Target Information Technology About EnquiryEnquiry regarding this site.About SuggestionWe simply LOVE all the nice comments we get from our visitors.About HelpersHelp us to inform you better. People taking their time to help us writing a better Web site. About Link To UsHow to add our banner or one of our buttons to your Web site.
- University Of Agriculture Scince University is located at Bangalore which is well known as Garden City of India. City is well connected by Air, Rail and Road transport. It is also called electronic city of India and of late it has attracted Floriculture and Horticultural Units to establish their export units at Bangalore.
- Svyasa University Svyasa Yoga University are recognised by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. We now have 50 phDs 100 MScs and over 350 students in Various branches. we have so far produced 6 phDs and 2 MDs from our University, one from HUA, 6 from Bangalore University.
- Padmashree Group of Institutions The Padma shree Charitable Trust was formed in the year 1994 by the coming together of professionals in different fields to espouse a noble cause of providing quality education. The first Institution to be started by the Trust was Padma shree Institute of Physiotherapy in the year 1996.
- ›Coaching Centre (32)
- ›Colleges (141)
- ›Computer Education (43)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (22)
- ›Education Council (24)
- ›Engineering Institute (90)
- ›Fashion Designing (11)
- ›Health Care Institute (15)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Management Institutes (91)
- ›Medical Institute (50)
- ›Music Institute (11)
- ›Others (77)
- ›Schools (110)
- ›Training Institute (231)
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.