Clubs in India in BangaloreClubs present a perfect opportunity for a get-together, relaxation and indulgence in some sporting activities. There is no dearth of clubs in India providing excellent facilities to its members. The clubs directory of India is a vast information resource on the leading clubs of India. Get information on some of the most popular clubs operating in India. Also view online website listing of leading Indian clubs offering the best of recreational facilities to its members. These websites will be your gateway to rich information such as membership details, list of services, contact details, etc. on the popular clubs of India
Latest Website Listings
- Bangalore Toastmasters Club The mission of a Toastmasters club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every individual member has the opportunity to develop oral communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.
- National Games Housing Complex Our club formally inaugurated in December 2001, by Govt. of Karnataka, now boasts of more than 1500 elite members comprising of founder members, NRI Members and corporate members. For Health and Family welfare, Govt. of Karnataka, inaugurated the new Sports complex. This club can be boastes that there is no other club in Bangalore has grown like Our club within a short time in providing the best facilities of our members.
- Bangalore Club The Bangalore Club’s stately central building blends 19th century notions of the British Empire and grandeur with 21st century efficiency and vitality. The resplendent Mysore room and the robust spirit of the Gentlemen's Bar preserve the antiquity of the club.
- Bangalore Mountaineering Club If you crave for a sense of adventure, while seeking to unwind and rediscover yourself in the lap of nature then Bangalore Mountaineering Club BMC is your way out.Bangalore Mountaineering Club was started on 27th May 2004 as a NON-PROFIT organization for adventure enthusiasts looking to let go of all their week-long weariness. Since its inception, BMC has drawn to it a membership count in excess of 8000.
- The Woodrose Club The Woodrose Club,Bangalore,combines the graciousness of a classic club with contemporary design and décor.Based on an award-winning design, with a resort-like ambience,the club is set within a large,green residential enclave in South Bangalore. The Woodrose Club offers its members a host of superlative sports,health and business facilities formal and informal restaurants guest rooms landscaped gardens and much more.If you ever thought of becoming a member of an exclusive club,then The Woodrose is a club you'll be proud to belong to.
- Jain Academy Engaged in providing facilities for junior intensive training programmes, sports event management, consultancy for conduct of sports training programs, short term camps and courses.
- Youth Bash Youth Bash is a place where radical Young people both girls / boys gather together for fellowship, fun, excitment & breakthrough. It was started by Samson Paul in 2003 according to God-laid-burden for the Young genaration.Many hundreds of Young people from the time of start, have been blessed & have scattered across India & to few abroad.
- Banglore Rugby Club - India Engaged in providing information about Bangalore rugby football club (BRFC) and Karnataka rugby football union (KRFU).
- Karnataka Golf Association Karnataka Golf Association (K.G.A).is established in 1973, it is a Championship Golf Course of International Standard, designed by renowned golfer and 'British Open' winner Peter Thomson. The KGA is a Par 72 course, spread over 124 acres of lush green land dotted with water bodies - designed to make golf both challenging & enjoyable.
- Nisha millet Providing services in the fields of swimming .
- Cosmopolitan Club The Cosmopolitan Club is one of the prestigious social clubs of Bangalore south, established in 1968-69 situated in Jayanagar the biggest layout in southeast asia. It has a member base of 1200 permanent members from all walks of life. One has to wait at least 15 years to get him to be enrolled as a member of this club.
- Club cabana Our club is situated in the picturesque surroundings of Devanhalli Taluk andwe provides the charming Club and Resort that will take you away from the hustle and bustle of the City right in to the lap of nature. This beautiful location makes Club Cabana the perfect place. It conducts conferences, picnics, and parties and get together.
- Zerog The two exclusive party areas take in a total of 200 guests.The same areas double up as conference halls during the day and are extremely popular with Corporate who want a quiet, informal setting with great views and food to bring out the best in their employees.
- TSL Club TSL Club is located between Dodaballapur amd Nelamangala intermediary ring road which is 38 KM from Bangalores MG road and takes an hour drive to reach, and 35 Km from Bangalore International Airport which is 45 minutes drive. The Club is spread over 42 acres of land and is equipped with all modern amenities like SPA, gym, swimming pool, indoor and outdoor games.
- Bangalore Resorts & Clubs Conducting business at The Club is silky smooth. Banquet hall for 15 to 1200 people catering to seminars, banquets and A to Z requirements for marriages & wedding receptions conference coordinators to look into all your needs, Air conditioned & sound proof halls, E-mail, internet and all business centre facilities, Professional Audio Video equipment, Food & Beverage Facilities Ample parking space.
- Bangalore Golf Courses Keen golfers looking for a golf course in Bangalore will find a handful of good choices available.In particular,three main golf courses stand out and are known locally in Bangalore for their design and layout.Particularly popular in the city is the historic Bangalore Golf Club,while the championship Karnataka Golf Association and the modern Eagleton International Golf Resort are also both particularly appealing.
- The Advertising Club Bangalore The Advertising Club Bangalore was established in 1978, to promote, improve, develop and further the science and Art of Advertising, marketing and allied fields and afford opportunities to persons in the field to know one another socially. Our objectives are also to secure for advertising, marketing and allied activities the recognition and respect it deserves from the public, the advertiser, the publisher.
- Bangalore Turf Club Ltd. Engaged in providing information about bangalore turf club.
Clubs in India - ALL INDIA
@ All India (208)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.