Home » Directory » Karnataka » Bangalore » Entertainment » Yoga & Meditation
Yoga & Meditation in BangaloreYoga and meditation directory is an online information guide providing detailed information on leading yoga and meditation centres of India. View website compilation of popular institutes promoting yoga and meditation in India. Get information on famous yoga schools teaching the famous yoga and meditation courses which teach different relaxation techniques.
Latest Website Listings
- Anandamaya Wellness Centre Dr Gurudatta started Anandamaya Wellness Center in 2007. With a profound experience for 12 years in the traditional healing sciences, he decided to render his experience to the community. He is committed to providing a high quality personal and professional service to help each of his clients to attain a state of Anandamaya through a customized and integrated approach of the traditional healing sciences of Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese medicine, Yoga & Naturopathy.
- Kriya Yoga Kriya Yoga bewirkt eine integrierte Transformation der Person in allen fünf Ebene der Existenz; physisch, vital, mental, intellektuell und spirituell. Jeder kann es praktizieren und so Glück und Frieden finden. Die Bhagavad Gita and das Yoga Vashistha sind die grössten Schriften für die derzeitige Welt. Das Ideal der Gita ist das im gegenwärtigen Zeitalter am meisten geeignete.
- Yoga Classes The information has been collected from various sources. Please verify on your own. Please contribute information on any other classes that you are aware of. We display the information here free of charge.
- Once More It has always been the smile & applauds of my clients that has encouraged me to go ahead and start my services under one banner. The wonderful team that works along side are truly supportive and manage my events wonderfully. Going on the next step of offering a complete range of service.
- Prajna Institute of Yoga & Allied Sciences The centre believes in providing long lasting, side - effects free and holistic results through its various kinds of health disciplines like yoga, naturecure, meditation, ayurveda, physiotherapy, acupressure, acupuncture, diet counseling, de - addiction and de - stress programs.
- Dhrti Yoga Dhrti Yoga Studio is started by dedicated yoga professional Mrs. Satvinder Ramana, affectionately known as Satya, M. A., B.Ed., M.Sc., Yogic Sciences, SVYASA, Bangalore, with a scorching ambition and soaring spirit to spread the scent of yoga. With a humble beginning from home at MICO Layout, she discovered her vision and mission, grew immensely from time to time serving people belonging to wide spectrum of the society, found a niche for herself, and established Dhrti Yoga Studio.
- SREE GURU RAGHAVENDRA SCHOOL OF YOGA Everybody wants to lead a good life. Good health is basic to good life, that is why it is said â€˜health is wealthâ€™. Health is not mere absence of disease; it includes physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
- Shreyas Recognized as one of the first Yoga retreats in the world, Shreyas is dedicated to promoting the authentic spiritual tradition of Yoga, in an environment normally associated with an exclusive star hotel. At Shreyas, you get a unique insight into Yoga, irrespective of whether you are a beginner or have practiced for many years.
- Prasanna Trust His self-development programs have benefited many in the corporate sectors of reputed institutions like banking, finance, industry, education, armed forces and police. Swamji is also a Sport Psychology coach for cricket team like Delhi Dare Devils and many other teams.
- Jindal Naturecure Institute Jindal Nature Cure Institute (JNI) is a unique charitable health care centre devoted to provide relief, prevention and cure to the suffering humanity from specific diseases otherwise incurable. A pioneer in its field, the Institute was conceived and visualized by Dr. S.R.Jindal, a philanthropic naturopath and an industrialist par excellence, and was established by Sitaram Jindal Foundation in 1978 at the outskirts of Bangalore, India.
- Urban Yoga The fact is that yoga is best practiced in yoga wear. Enter Urban Yoga. A unique line of clothing and accessories for men and women designed with yoga in mind. Urban Yoga has been thoughtfully co-created with yoga practitioners. And the fortified seams can withstand the most intense practice.
- Athma Shakti Vidyalaya Society Providing holistic psychotherapy treatment of mental illness such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression.
- SOMBO India SOMBO stands for Soul, Mind and Body, that is, this is an institution which helps a person to develop his / her Soul, Mind and Body. Unless there is an all round development of Soul, Mind and Body, there is no meaning for a persons life. During 1989, he evinced keen interest in Healing Sciences and started appreciating the beauty of the nature and its love towards its creation and he started a healing center and uses 77 different healing techniques to help the humanity.
- Ayur Yoga In ancient times, holistic living was a way of life. People inherently understood the balance of nature, the ways of the Universe and how the elements affected not just their physical health, but their mental well-being. It was understood that if they achieved harmony within they would be at peace with their surroundings.
- Choe Khor Sum Ling Choe Khor Sum Ling Center is a center for the study and practice of Mahayana Buddhism following the lineage and example of Lord Buddha. The Center, whose name means 'The Three Turnings of the Wheel of Dharma' was founded in 2003 by Lama Zopa Rinpoche at the request of HH the XIVth Dalai Lama.
Yoga & Meditation - ALL INDIA
@ All India (316)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.