Home » Directory » Karnataka » Bangalore » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in BangaloreGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Karnataka employers’ Association Karnataka employers’ Association (KEA) is a leading and premier Employers Organization in the State of Karnataka,established in the year 1961. KEA is proud of its establishment as the First Employers’ Organization in Karnataka. It has served the members for over 47 years and has earned very high reputation.
- Aztec Software Aztec Software is the leader in developing educational software solutions to teach real-life academic and workforce skills. The Aztec Learning System is the successful learning solution of thousands of educational institutions, government agencies, and corporations.
- The Karnataka Handloom Development Corporation Limited Yarn is the most important input in the handloom production, KHDC has been arranging all type of standard quality yarn to the weavers to meet their requirement at reasonable prices. KHDC is equipped with its network to provide the following services:Equipped to offer standard quality of yarn from a large number of spinning mills, few of them are meeting the national and international standards. Mills are empanelled with KHDC
- Mento Associates Mento Associates is an established law firm, based in Bangalore, India, founded by Advocate Mento Issac, who is a practising advocate of High Court of Karnataka. The firms activities cover a wide spectrum of consultancy, litigation, soliciting and paralegal services. Comprised of a team of experienced, industrious and committed professionals who are ever adaptive to the changing trends and developments in the profession, the firm has been in the path of growth ever since its inception.
- Mother Earth Mother Earth believes in satisfying it's customers while nurturing the environment and building on the strengths of marginalized rural communities to include them in overall prosperity. This is essential to keep the balance of this venture that hopes to benefit the economically under privileged, through a for profit enterprise where often the discrepancies of free market.
- Living Hope Association Our development company is in Bangalore has demanded an increase in masonry and construction workers. These workers come from all over Karnataka State, as well as from the neighbouring states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala. These workers – also referred to as 'migrant workers' – move place to place on different projects throughout Bangalore. In 2002, William John, in conversation with these migrant workers, realized that their children were deprived of education, health care and basic needs such as food, clothes and house.
- Indian Space Research Organization Indian Space programme born in the church beginning, space activities in the country, concentrated on achieving self reliance and developing capability to build and launch communication satellites for television broadcast, telecommunications and meteorological applications remote sensing satellites for management of natural resources.
- Passport Seva Project (PSP) The Consular, Passport and Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) provides passport and consular services to Indian citizens through the Central Passport Organisation (CPO), and consular and visa services to foreign nationals and Indians residing overseas through the passport, visa and consular wings of Indian Missions and Posts abroad. There are 37 Regional Passport Offices (RPOs)/Passport Offices (POs) under the CPO which deal with passport matters in India as per provisions of the Passport Act, 1967 and the Passport Rules, 1980 as amended from time to time.
- Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy Janaagraha is a Bangalore based not-for-profit organisation that works with citizens and government to change the quality of life in Indias cities and towns. Janaagraha works to change urban quality of life by improving urban governance, and seeks to do this by applying a well-defined framework of change that is based on a systems approach.
- India Urban Space Foundation Our approach to this catalysis is through enabling improvement in standards, technologies, norms, practices and benchmarks into the planning that goes into our cities, management of urban spaces, creation and development of infrastructure and delivery systems for basic urban services.
- Department of Collegiate Education The Department of Collegiate Education has brought degree level education within the reach of the common man.The primary aim of the department has been overall development of students. The department has undertaken the responsibility of providing higher education to the poor, backward and weaker sections of the society, education being the path to improving intellect and ensuring progress of mankind.
- Department of Women and Child Development As per 2001 census 12.94 of the total population of karnatakais children in the age group of 0-6 years. Keeping in view ths vision statement that "Future of the india is the future of the children", the department is laying greater stress, well-deserved concerted effort in implementation of policies and programmes for the welfare and development of children, an investment itself for overall socio economic growth.
- Hosakote Hosakote is a Town Municipal Council TMC of Bangalore Rural District. It is situated along the Bangalore- Chennai Highway NH-4, at a distance of 27 Kms from Bangalore. It is administered by the District Commissioner, Bangalore Rural District, Bangalore. The Town Municipal is ruled by the Administrator and Chief Officer.
- Bangalore City Traffic Police Bangalore today is obviously one of the most sought after cities in the country what with the rapid growth in the IT industry and the rise in the number of job opportunities in the city. With the rising population in the city there is also a corresponding increase in the number of vehicles in the city and a huge increase in the demand on land.
- Directorate of Municipal Administration The history of urban local self-governing bodies commonly called Municipalities in Karnataka State dates back to more than a century. These local bodies are again classified into various categories like Corporations, Cities, Town Municipalities and Town Panchayats depending upon the population.
- KARNATAKA STATE MINORITIES The previous Commission has presented its first report to the Government in the year 2004 and a Second report in the year 2006. In order to make the Minorities join the main stream of progress, the Commission held a series of meetings with the representatives of Minorities, with various voluntary organizations involved in educational advancement and economic upliftment of the people in general and of Minorities in particular.
- Exotic Fruits Pvt Ltd EXOTIC FRUITS is an export driven company and a government recognised export house from india manufacturing tropical fruit purees and concentrates in aseptic canned frozen packaging.Exotic's products.marketed globally under the Fruitus TM brand.are used in several fruit besed.
- Karnataka State Pollution Control Board They are Preventing, maintaining or restoring of wholesomeness of water and Controling of Water Pollution was constituted by the Government of Karnataka. They are located in banglore.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.