State Government in BangaloreState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Department Of Agricultural Marketing, Karnataka Engaged in helping the producer-sellers (farmers) to secure higher share in the price paid by the consumer through regulation of market practices, assisting in grading the agricultural produce and providing warehousing facilities in the market yards.
- Karnataka Home department Home Guards is a voluntary organization constituted under the Karnataka Home Guards Act, 1962 and Karnataka Home Guards Rules, 1963The Karnataka State Police Housing Corporation was set up in 1985 to undertake construction of buildings for housing of employees of Government of Karnataka in PoliceThis is service oriented department and it is basically concerned with providing Fire safety, Fire prevention, Fire Fighting Measures, Rescue and Salvage Operations during Accident, Calamities
- Department Of IT & Biotechnology,Karnataka Official website of the Department of IT and Biotechnology, Govt. of Karnataka includes information about the state, the city of Bangalore and IT scenario.
- karnataka Information Commission We at Karnataka Information Commission,it is constituted by the State Government through a Gazette Notification. The Commission includes one State Chief Information Commissioner (SCIC) and not more than 10 State Information Commissioners (SIC) who will be appointed by the Governor.
- South Eastern Roadways and the Road Transport Corporation Official web site of South Eastern Roadways & Road Transport Corporation providing service of general transportation, warehousing/inventory management/distribution, customer information services, container services, volvo services and auto logistics services at it's zonal offices.
- Water Resources Department The Water Resources Department is one of the major department in the Government of Karnataka is headed by the Honble Minister for Major and Medium Irrigation. The Department harnesses Surface Water for Irrigation and Drinking Water Purposes. The Irrigation projects are classified under two categories, as indicated below depending upon the extent of culturable command area CCA.
- Center for e-Governance Center for e-Governance has implemented State Wide Area Network (SWAN) to address the information communication requirements of the State Government and its Departments. The project titled Karnataka State Wide Area Network is will provide a reliable, resilient and a secure backbone to meet the information requirements and associated services.
- Agriculture Department, Karnataka Offering information on agro-climatic zones, statistics, agricultural holdings, soil classification, land capability, land irrigability, fertility status, land utilisation, irrigation, rainfall, seasonal discipline, agricultural development centres and agricultural policy.
- Department Of Labour, Karnataka Working for the implementation of various labour laws dealing with wages, working conditions and welfare measures and industrial relation.
- Directorate of Social Welfare, Karnataka Engaged in the welfare of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, women & children and other weaker sections of the population.
- India Urban Space Foundation Our approach to this catalysis is through enabling improvement in standards, technologies, norms, practices and benchmarks into the planning that goes into our cities, management of urban spaces, creation and development of infrastructure and delivery systems for basic urban services.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.