Home » Directory » Karnataka » Bangalore » Business » Medical & Hospital » Hospitals
Hospitals in Bangalore
Latest Website Listings
- Apollo Hospitals Bangalore Our mission is to bring healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. We are committed to the achievement and maintenance of excellence in education, research and healthcare for the benefit of humanity With nursing and hospital management colleges, pharmacies, diagnostic clinics, medical transcription services, third-party administration and telemedicine, Apollo’s leadership extends to all aspects of the healthcare spectrum.
- Prognosys Medical Systems Private Limited Providing telemedicine and healthcare solutions.
- Deepa Hospital Deepa Hospital provides specialized medical attention by judiciously combining medical expertise and modern equipments for the health care of people at reasonable cost. Deepa Hospital is a healthcare powerhouse. We provide Gynecology, Medicine, Laproscopic Surgery, Dermatology etc.
- The Bangalore Hospital The Bangalore Hospital is a Corporate venture with Co-operative spirit, fully owned by the Doctors, their friends, relatives and patients. The first Hospital to be owned by doctors, run by doctors and for their patients. Today it is a success story and worth emulating.
- Manipal His pioneering vision changed the face of education and healthcare in India.He transformed Manipal into a vibrant University township and a renowned Centre of Learning.His zeal, dedication and energy were a fountain of inspiration for others, motivating them towards collective efforts.
- Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital was established in the year 1992 by Sir. M. Visvesvaraya Education Trust, Bangalore with an object of expanding and promoting dental education. International outlook, democratic ideas and the potentialities of RAJIV GANDHI are the inspiring force behind this institution.
- Dental Solutions Providing all kinds of dental treatment services, crown and bridge implantology, laser tooth whitening and dental clinics.
- Dental Diagnostic Centre Dental Diagnostic Centre is one of the largest and most advanced dental clinic in Bangalore to date. DDC was established in Jan 2001, with the aim of forming global alliances with a global management perspective in placing our dental clinic in Bangalore on the world scene.
- Data Card Software (India) Private Limited Offering services for corporations services, fiancial institutions services, government services, healthcare services
- India Medical Tourism Medical Tourism India is being offered by the premier India based tour operator Travel India Company. Travel India Company is one of the leading tour operators based out of Bangalore, India. Travel India Company is proud to provide a gateway to India for medical tourism.
- Arogya Raksha Yojana Arogya Raksha Yojana clinics are being built in remote areas of rural India where the transport connectivity is low; this makes it difficult for people to go to the network hospitals for minor ailments. Thus, each clinic will have an outpatient facility, a pharmacy and a diagnostic lab where basic investigations will be conducted.
- Sanjeevini Hospital Sanjeevini Hospital is a 100 bedded multi speciality hospital in Bangalore.They have an excellent infrastructure backed by latest technology supported by a team of highly qualified doctors providing special attention to patient care.They provide major surgeries, consultations with sophisticated intensive care facilities.
- I-Link Software Private Limited Providing Services Like as Software Applications Developing For Hospitality Industry, Health Care Services, Banking Industry And Management Services For The U. S. Government.
- Chisel Dental Clinic Chisel Dental Clinic is one of the proficient dental health care clinics in Bangalore, offering various professional dental & oral care treatments, child teeth care, teeth implants, cosmetic dentistry, veeners, crowns and more. We treat you wit honesty compassion and respect.
- Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals Narayana Hrudayalaya is founded by one of the India’s oldest construction company “Shankar Narayana Construction Company”. Narayana Hrudayalaya group currently has 5000 beds in India and aims to have 30,000 beds in the next 5 years in India to become the one of the largest healthcare player in the country.
- RECOUP RECOUP is the world leader in treatment of RSI and MSD having successfully treated over 60,000 clients, including several from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, France, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Israel, China, Thailand, Korea, Japan, UAE, Oman, Pakistan, Singapore, Zimbabwe, etc., using its proprietary physical therapy and mind-body approaches.
- Divyadrshi Eye Hospital Divyadrshi Eye Hospital is committed to the protection and preservation of the treasured gift of sight. Divyadrshi Eye Hospitals mission is to enhance the quality of life by improving sight, preventing blindness, and advancing ophthalmic knowledge through compassionate patient care and innovative vision research.
- The Cradle Kids Clinic is promoted by Dr. Kishore Kumar along with Scrips N Scrolls India Pvt. Ltd. Dr Kishore Kumar, a renowned "global" neonatalogist having qualified and worked in 4 continents including India, USA, UK and with over 12 years of experience in Australia.
- M S Ramaiah Memorial Hospital M S Ramaiah Memorial Hospital is of the renowned hospitals in India. It has a team of doctors who take care of patients with care and love. Their concern is health of people. They believe that Doctors and Hospitals exist for the healing of sicks.A team of experienced members work together and they are responsible for all the services given by institution.
- CADABAM'S Group In the changing social milieu, the need for alternate living arrangements for the chronic mentally ill, away from their immediate family both as a process of psycho-social rehabilitation and a compelling family necessity is being increasingly recognised. Considering the need for providing a "Home away from home" for the mentally disabled, Cadabam'S started a residential care centre in Nov.1992, to provide short and long term residential psycho-social rehab and care for the chronic mentally ill in Bangalore, in memory of Late Amitha M.Cadabam, a mentally retarded child, who died at a untimely age of 23, in a rented premises near Konankunte on Kanakapura road. In 1997 the centre was shifted to its own premises.
Hospitals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1552)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.