Christianity in BangaloreChristianity is one of the widely followed religions in the world. India also has a healthy representation of the Christian community in its population. Christianity directory of India is a vast online resource on the organisations promoting Christianity in India. Get valuable details such as the history, prayer meeting dates, photo gallery, contact information and other important services on the churches operating in India. View a listing of websites on Christianity, popular churches in India and various bodies promoting Christianity religion in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Catholicmarry Catholicmarry is a Roman Catholic website promoted and maintained by the Family Welfare Centre at No.21, Museum Road, Bangalore 560025. www.familywelfarecentre.com under the patronage of His Grace Most Rev Dr. Bernard Moras, the Archbishop of Bangalore diocese. It also provides online facility to submit and view a greater volume of matrimonial profiles at ones own convenience and comfort.
- Bethel Mar Thoma Church Site of the church providing a brief history of the Parish, church and current activities, events etc of the Parish.
- Jubilee Revival AG Church The Jubilee Revival AG Church was started as a small house fellowship with a handful of committed believers and their families in the month of OCTOBER, 2003 at the residence of Rev. Samuel Jeyaraj, 154, Rayappa Road, Kamanahalli, Bangalore. Within a month God gave a prophetic word to the pastor to consolidate the ministry with the vision of bringing revival in the city of Bangalore as well as to the nation of India.
- Contact formations At formations we are a team of men and women, from varied backgrounds. What we share in common is an experience of finding meaning and purpose in life, as a result of meeting Jesus Christ. We believe that God is the creator and we want along with Him to be involved in creating opportunities for life in a hurting world.
- Mission Center The Anagalpura mission center is a project born out of concern for the deprived and ignored sections of the rural segment spread across in form of small villages in this part Bangalore.Incubated in 1997 by Syrian orthodox India,under the holy sea of Anthoic the mission dreams of an anagalpura composed of infrastructure.
- SGM Life Words SGM Lifewords is a member of a global family of organisations, partnering together with the common goal that the Bible's life words are seen, heard, and experienced as an essential part of everyday life, work and worship. SGM Lifewords began in 1888 as Scripture Gift Mission. The founder, printer William Walters, was concerned with making the Bible accessible and freely available to all.
- SyroMalabar SyroMalabar is an internet portal on the Syro-Malabar church and its members world over.his Website attempts to complement the Church's communications and several other programmes. It has an edge over other publications in a few key areas like worldwide reach, instant updates, inexpensive access, growing popularity, easy maintenance, etc.
- St. Mary's Basilica St.Mary's Basilica is a spacious gothic Church, designed by a French architect and built in the form of a Cross. It is 172 feet long and 50 feet broad. The imposing and magnificent tower forming the facade of the Church is 160 feet high. A beautiful statue of Mother Mary holding Child Jesus in her arms, 6 feet in height, set up in an attractive shrine just outside the Church building, is the chief object of veneration and source of inspiration for the people.
- Holy Cross Church The Henrys and Devadasons laboured together to generate funds. The diocese under Bishop Rt. Rev. N.C. Sargent also offered a grant of two thousand rupees. A simple hutment style chapel was constructed in 1952. The Bishop dedicated the Church and named it Holy Cross Church.
- RAP Network RAP Network endeavors to create a platform using their entire God given, provisions, potential and positions to promote the upcoming apostles and prophets and other ministers and leaders to fulfill their divine calling and mandate. This was a recent Crusade in Bal Bhavan, chandigarh called Festival of Deliverace. Hundreds thronged the meeting though there were 7other meetings in the city on the same days.
Christianity - ALL INDIA
@ All India (224)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.