Communities in BangaloreThere are many communities, which co-exist in India and contribute in strengthening the overall development of the country. The directory on Indian communities is an effort to present the various communities of India on a single platform. Here under the online community web guide view website related to different communities of India offering plethora of information such as history, philosophy, practices, literature and several online discussion forums. Access online community websites to get further insights into the society and culture in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Mozili Mozili was launched to bring the local community together, to meet, to trade and to help each other in the community. The members within a city/area can come to Mozili.com and find an apartment to live in, sell their old car, or music system, promote their small business, find a life partner, join a hobby class find people who share their interests, trade any item that they might want or have to offer and make new friends while doing all of the above.
- Planet Ni Planet Ni vision is to solve the world's problem through engineering by providing access to technology. We realize that National Instruments plays a very small role in making this world a better place. We invite individuals and organizations to join and support us in this endeavour.
- proVISION ASIA In 1986 Americans Dr. Chip and Jean Kingery began work with marginalized communities in and around Bangalore. That work has evolved into what is now proVISION ASIA, a social-service NGO and registered trust. With headquarters in R.T. Nagar, proVISION ASIA focuses on helping the physically challenged and the community at large by offering a hand up, not a handout.
- maxHeap Technologies Pvt. Ltd. maxHeap, our focus is to create innovative web applications to empower Indian consumers and businesses to leverage advancements in technology to improve their day to day living and business. We are young minds with a fire inside to change the world for better.
- Thogataveera Kshatriya Community Thogataveera Kshatriya Community, the descendants of Maharshi Pushpandaja Muni and the devotees of Sri Chowdeshwari Devi are generally identified as Weavers Going by their ancestral profession viz.,Weaving. Owing to Low profile nature of their economic activity, the entire community remained economically backward and socially unintegrated for generations. Education levels remained low.
- Oasis Oasis wants to see fullness, wholeness of life and justice for all people living in community and contributing towards society, recognizing that every person matters From women sold to brothels to children affected by HIV to families living in slum areas, Oasis India works with some of the most marginalized and vulnerable people in Indiaís cities. We do all we can to help them heal, unlock their full potential and play active roles in their communities.
- Conservation and society Conservation and Society is a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary open access journal dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practice of conservation, drawing on both natural and social sciences.The journal publishes submitted and commissioned articles, debates and discussions, editorials, book reviews, comments and notes, and reader feedback.
- Discover Islam Education Trust We stand unified upon truth and provide all with the invitation to peace and true religion. We know our objective and responsibility towards providing authentic resources; therefore we review all aspect of our site regularly and strive to make sure we provide the correct teachings of Islam.
- KARNATAKA STATE MINORITIES The previous Commission has presented its first report to the Government in the year 2004 and a Second report in the year 2006. In order to make the Minorities join the main stream of progress, the Commission held a series of meetings with the representatives of Minorities, with various voluntary organizations involved in educational advancement and economic upliftment of the people in general and of Minorities in particular.
- Rashtrotthan Sankalp We analyze the current situation in our country and society; point out the root causes of the sorry state of affairs; explore the fundamental philosophy of life, human organization, and right living; discuss them in a simple manner with simple logic.
- Discover Bangalore Few Cities in the World have the power to attract and motivate a casual visitor to move there permanently. Bangalore is one of those rare cities which makes people who are new to the City to call themselves proud Bangaloreans. Bangalore, a real cool place on Planet Earth is the capital of Karnataka, a major state in the southern part of India. It is deccanindeed cool - the people, the place and of course the weather. This website is dedicated to Bangalore and its cool people.
- Karnataka State Haj Committee Welcome to the official website of Karnataka State Hajj Committee, Allow us to help you better avail our services and navigate through the site to know more about us and Haj. Haj is one of the five tenets of Islam. It's every Muslimís desire to perform Haj at least once in his life time. Performing Haj is obligatory to every sane, financially able and adult Muslim.
- Indian Institute of Spirituality India is a land of sages and saints. She is the cradle of many religions and religious traditions. Yet for those who thirst for spiritual enlightenment there was no centre to delve deep into her spiritual heritage. This vacuum was filled when the Missionaries of St Francis de Sales envisaged a research centre for Spirituality.
- TAG India The Adventure Group (TAG) India, is a Bangalore based community for adventure enthusiasts. Our endeavour is to inculcate the habit of spending time with nature among city dwellers who more or less have lost complete connection with nature. At the same time we would like to be the conduit through which nature lovers and adventure seekers satiate their thirst for excitement and harmony.
- Runners High The name is a pun signifying the two important aspects of what the organization strives to do - Bring running and fitness sports to everyone in the community irrespective of their backgrounds and to help each individual reach their potential in the truest sense - this feeling of reaching ones own potential through sports and enjoying the whole process is what we call a Runners High.
- Contact formations At formations we are a team of men and women, from varied backgrounds. What we share in common is an experience of finding meaning and purpose in life, as a result of meeting Jesus Christ. We believe that God is the creator and we want along with Him to be involved in creating opportunities for life in a hurting world.
- Inikah Alhamdulillah, the last 3 years we have been very successful with this model and 100's of young muslims have found their partners through this model. Feel free to take as many copies as possible and distribute among you family, friends and colleagues. Surely there will be some boy or girl for whom a match is being sought.
- Living Clay Our group is special in the sense that we have gathered from different states and we do not discriminate based on Appearance, Community, Status, Accent or language. Though they had a serious discussion and were focused on starting things off, things didnít work out because the main animator had left without any intimation.
- THE COMMUNE Commune is conceived and developed by Golden Gate Properties Ltd; the Bangalore based leading property developers which started operations in 1997. International Financial institutes RREEF part of Deutche Bank and Citi Group have invested substantial monies in the company and hold significant stakes. In last 11 years the company has completed more than 20 lakh sft of residential/ commercial space.
- Bundelkhand.in Bundelkhand.in is India's first portal dedicated to Bundelkhand region of India.It was launched during year 2007 by a Software Engineer working in Singapore.Main focus areas of the website includes ICT for masses, News Aggregation,Bringing Social Issues to the World, and Social Media Campaigning.
Communities - ALL INDIA
@ All India (410)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.