Hinduism in BangaloreDirectory on Hinduism is an effort to present valuable information on one of the widely practiced religions of India, Hinduism. View a listing of websites of institutions promoting the Hinduism religion in India. Browse these websites to get useful insights into the rich history, culture, temples, festivals and literature on the Hindu religion. Get online information on Hindu literature and scripts and other interesting writings on Hinduism religion and also download photos and wallpapers of famous Indian Gods and Goddesses. The online Hinduism directory is a comprehensive and useful information resource on Hinduism in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust SSSLST is a part of the Divine Mission of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba who is none other than the Lord in Human form, who has made His advent for the establishment of Dharma in the World. The moto of the SSSLST is the same as that of Bhagawan Baba – 'Samastha Loka Sukhinobhavantu,' meaning 'May every being in this universe enjoy total happiness!'.
- JALAHALLI SREE AYYAPPAN TEMPLE Jalahalli Sree Ayyappan Temple occupies a unique position among other Ayyappan Temples in India. From a humble beginning as a Bhajan Mansdir in 1962, the Ayyappa Bhakta sangham has taken upend itself the responsibility of constructing a small Temple as a modest manifestation of their dedication to Lord Ayyappa Swamy.
- Art Of Man Making Welcome to Art of Man Making, a website created with a vision of promoting ideas of Shrimat Bhagavad Gita. Now a days it is very essential of learning Bhagavad Gita for all range of people to make the life and career in success. It can enlighten your vision and lead to right path. The Gita said 5000 years back, and still it is having a power to enlighten your path with rich of goodness and love.
- Sri Sabarigirisha Seva Samithi Trust The Chairman, Co-Chairman and all the office bearers have made tremendous efforts for expansion of the temple. The Main Shrine & Shree Koil were designed and constructed by Kanippayur Shri Krishnan Nambudiripad, Kunnamkulam, Kerala. The temple planning, designing & construction work was undertaken by Ms Sri. Sai Constructions, Vyalikaval. A special note has to be made on the creative work executed by Mr.A.R. Moorthy Seshadripuram. It deserves a lot of appreciation.
- Shree Jagannath Temple Trust Shree Jagannath Temple Trust is a charitable trust based in Bangalore committed to the propagation of Jagannath culture and spreading the glory of Jagannath in Bangalore and all over India. The Trust is also involved in many welfare activities, especially activities devoted to the well-being of under-privileged people around the temple.
- Omthara Kala Kuteera Located just one hour from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore, India, Omthara Kala Kuteera is an oasis of peace and tranquility. Built as homage to India's ancient culture and its vibrant art, this masterpiece is a monument like none other. Located amidst 30 acres of lush gardens in rustic surroundings.
- SANATHANA Palm leaf Manuscripts are rare books, made out of palm leafs instead of paper, these books were in use centuries ago in countries like India, Sri Lanka and other Asian countries. Now these books are preserved in Oriental Libraries and Museums in few countries across the globe. Bhagavad Gita is revered as a sacred scripture of Hinduism, and considered as one of the most important philosophical classics of the world.
Hinduism - ALL INDIA
@ All India (349)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.