Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Katalyst The paramount vision of the katalyst Program is to create economic emancipation in women from underprivileged backgrounds.The program will empower talented girls from low socio-economic groups and transform them into women who will be assimilated into the management cadre of high end companies.
- Red Blood Red Blood is a platform for the those who are looking for blood, both donors and seekers. Being a SpidySys initiative it hosts Red Blood website where people from all over the globe can find blood easily. We focus in providing end-to-end SpidySys to our customers with utmost satisfaction and reliability which in return helps our customers to achieve a stable platform, global presence, visibility.
- ASHA JEEVAN We wish to thank all our donors and well wishers who have helped us immensely and stood by us in achieving this landmark of the 10th anniversary. This wouldn’t have been possible without your unstinting support. We kindly request all of you to continue supporting our Institution in achieving even greater heights.
- Sambhram Institutions Sambhram Group of Institutions (SGI) was established under the aegis of Apex Foundation with the principal motto of imparting quality Education and other management skills to enhance the effectiveness and career prospects of the working executives as well as management students aspiring for competence in the employment market.
- Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) is an organization devoted to sustainable development through technological interventions. It is a registered not-for-profit society set up in 1993 and registered under the Societies Registration Act. We envisage development as a process that meets the needs of the neediest, is in harmony with the environment, permits grass root participation, uses local resources and builds local capacity.
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation An organisation providing quality fresh, hot & nutrition-rich food to the underprivileged students everyday.
- ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS (ACHMM) is a professional membership organization founded by Environmental Professionals and Certified Hazardous Material Managers to foster, fellowship ,offer networking opportunities and balanced educational program for professional development in Hazardous Material Management.
- Vrutti Vrutti was established in 2004 by Catalyst Management Services, a consulting firm working in social development. It was established to address the need for social, technical and managerial resources in the livelihoods sector. We are a group of young, dynamic professionals who are committed to working for livelihoods promotion and contributing to improved quality of life of the marginalised communities.
- Nation First Nation First is the website that represents the spirit of India, its great culture, heritage and people. The Nation First slogan was mooted by Shri AnanthKumar, MP from Bangalore South Constituency on December 31st, 2008, on the eve of New Year Cultural Mela organized by Adamya Chetana.The slogan has now transformed into a people driven website www.nationfirst.in
- Yuva Bengaluru Yuva Bengaluru is a platform to Educate, Empower, Enable individuals in a society. It is a registered nongovernment development organization working on various issues with a smarter and realistic approach. More than 50% of Indias population being youth & realizing the extraordinary power of youth, Yuva Bengalurus primary focus is to make youth to use their power to address the issues of society and make it a better place.
- KASSIA Kassia is a premier voluntary state level non Govemment Institution of Small Scale Industrialists. It is a registered body under the Kamataka Societies Registration Act and is functioning on democratic lines with regular Annual General Body Meetings, election of Council Members and Office Bearers and adhering to the constitutional Bye law and conventions.
- Modelytics India Pvt. Ltd. Our mission is to help our clients win in the marketplace. We fulfill our mission by developing and implementing Information Based Customer Value Management (IBCVM) strategies that address your key challenges—Customer Origination and Management.ur strength is in our people and the process we use to work with you. While our team has highly educated and trained analytical/modeling experts, our unique skill is in translating those competencies into business results
- Curiouscity Science Education Pvt. Ltd. Curiouscity has been created with the aim of promoting science in our communities. We believe that science is not merely a subject in school curriculum, but it is a way of looking at the world. There is a wonderful world out there that is waiting to be explored, to be discovered and our attempt is to bring some of that joy to the community we live in and to the children growing up around us.
- JANASTU Janastu has been providing free and open source FOSS solutions and support to small not-for-profit and non-governmental organizations NPOs/NGOs. This includes one-on-one consulting regarding the information management needs of the NPOs/NGOs, building their online and offline knowledge bases, providing support to their projects, designing web-sites, configuring news-filters, helping them migrate to open source solutions.
- Metahelix Life Sciences Private Limited Engaged in providing services of scientific consulting services and contract research services.
- YWCA Formed in 1968 and is affiliated to the YWCA of India.It is a membership organization open to women and girls of diverse backgrounds who support the goals of the organization It offers special community development projects that promote the welfare and health of marginalized communities. It organizes leadership training workshops and awareness raising programmes on social issues for the membership
- Mohsin Shariff Educational & Charitable Trust The Trust has been serving Daily Hot MidDay Meals for the past 10 years and celebrated her 10th anniversary in September 2010 to around 50,000 school children of 1st to 10th Std. studying in 182 Govt. and aided Kannada, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu and English medium schools. Such services are being rendered in the schools situated in the ranges South2, South4 and North3 in association with the State and Central Governments. MidDay Meals is being served since the year 2000.
- Greenpeace India Greenpeace is a non-profit organisation focuses on the most critical worldwide environmental issues such as oceans & ancient forests protection, fossil fuel phase out and the promotion of renewable energies to stop climate change, nuclear disarmament and an end to nuclear contamination, elimination of toxic chemicals and preventing the release of genetically engineered organisms into nature.
- ASHA Foundation Decades ago, an American who had come to India fell ill and was admitted to a hospital in Bangalore. Within 48 hours, his condition deteriorated. Dr. Glory Alexander was by his side when he breathed his last. She didn't know much about the man other than the fact that he died of AIDS. That encounter was the catalyst for the birth of ASHA Foundation, Bangalore – a vision and a dream that soon became a reality.
- Madras Sappers The three Sapper Groups, Madras, Bengal and Bombay retain their pre-colonial names, the names of Presidencies where they originated. The word Presidency has commercial origins; it was an area which included a number of trading posts established by the British after coming to India in 1608. Three such Presidencies came to exist at the end of the 17th Century, Madras in South Coast; Bombay in the West; and Bengal in the East. These Presidencies grew up independently and each raised its own Army.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.