Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Theological Book Trust TBT meets the need for relevant material Indian Christians have been deprived of quality Christian material having to depend on expensive books from the West written by Westerners for the Western Context. Some have been forced to use books from the West as they have come as free gifts. Others have had old books donated, which have been outdated as well as irrelevant.
- Agape Bible Fellowship A christian charitable trust working with a vision to reach the unreached masses of indians who are living in darkness to make them self confidence & self dependence through their teaching programmes.
- P N Agricultural Science Foundation A charitable trust facilitates interaction of knowledge & ideas among leading professionals in agriculture, development & planning on the issues of national & international importance related to agriculture and food.
- Karnataka Parents Association For Mentally Retarded Citizens KPAMRC dedicates itself to build a strong sustainable parents movement in the State to advocate for and protect the rights of persons with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities. Play the role of vanguard of the Parents movement in the country. Work for creating a society, free of all prejudices towards persons with disabilities and their inclusion in the mainstream.
- CADABAM'S Group In the changing social milieu, the need for alternate living arrangements for the chronic mentally ill, away from their immediate family both as a process of psycho-social rehabilitation and a compelling family necessity is being increasingly recognised. Considering the need for providing a "Home away from home" for the mentally disabled, Cadabam'S started a residential care centre in Nov.1992, to provide short and long term residential psycho-social rehab and care for the chronic mentally ill in Bangalore, in memory of Late Amitha M.Cadabam, a mentally retarded child, who died at a untimely age of 23, in a rented premises near Konankunte on Kanakapura road. In 1997 the centre was shifted to its own premises.
- Curiouscity Science Education Pvt. Ltd. Curiouscity has been created with the aim of promoting science in our communities. We believe that science is not merely a subject in school curriculum, but it is a way of looking at the world. There is a wonderful world out there that is waiting to be explored, to be discovered and our attempt is to bring some of that joy to the community we live in and to the children growing up around us.
- Hengasara Hakkina Sangha Hengasara Hakkina Sangha HHS is a feminist, activist womens rights organizations based in Bangalore, India and see ourselves as part of the larger womens movement in India. Hengasara Hakkina Sangha, when translated into English from the original Kannada, means Womens Rights Organisation. HHS was started as a legal rights education programme in Karnataka for under-privileged.
- Foundation For Excellence The Foundation For Excellence publicly supported organization and is incorporated in the State of California.The Foundation was established in 1997.The Foundation For Excellence mission is to bring about a transformation in the lives of academically brilliant and economically underprivileged students in India.
- Sphoorthi Foundation We are in the profession of reaching out to people, who have become dependent on drugs and alcohol as means of survival in their daily lives. In other words, in order to survive on a daily basis or toward off withdrawal symptoms, drugs and/or alcohol necessarily have to be consumed. All such people may be called as addicts and/or alcoholics.
- KARUNA ANIMAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION The organization was established in the year 1888 as Bangalore Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and was registered as a charitable society on 24th May 1916. The name of the organization has changed to Karuna Animal Welfare Association of Karnataka on 30th September 2001. Karuna is a member of WSPA, England and North Shore Animal League
- Navachetana Trust Navachetana Trust was formally registered in 1996. However the Trust and its work commenced in the year 1991. Navachetana is a non government organization NGO working for the Rehabilitation of poor, destitute and mentally impaired people, Navachetana translates to New Vigour. It is governed by a Board of Trustees comprising of seven members, who are prominent and highly respected individuals in the field of mental health, social work and counseling.
- Quadra Point Infoseek Providing research and promotion services with the help of quantitative and qualitative research.
- Sri Guru Raghavendra Seva Samithi It all started with a inspiration to all those Sajjanas of ITI establishment in 1971, when they served as volunteers in the function marking the 300th year celebration of Sri Raghavendra Teerthas Brindavana Pravesha; which was chaired by Sri Sujayeendra Teertha Sripada, the then Mathaadeesharu of Mantraalaya Rayara Mutt in Bangalore.
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation An organisation providing quality fresh, hot & nutrition-rich food to the underprivileged students everyday.
- Vikasana VIKASANA is a non governmental organization founded in 1988 and working in 480 villages/slums of 4 districts namely Chikmagalore, Shimoga, Davangere and Hassan under various community development programs like child labour rehabilitation through bridge school program, women empowerment through SHGs and micro-finance, panchayath raj strengthening, skill development programs for youths, nutritional management, community health, HIV/AIDS.
- The Association of People with Disability It was the search for a threewheeled scooter by a father for his 17 year old polio affected daughter that started it all. He tried everything. A search here and a search there. Efforts to get one made. Contacted even the Army that made tricycles for paraplegic men of its armed forces.Yet, the simple but critical need of N S Hema, daughter of N S Ayyangar could not be met.
- Keshava Seva Samithi Keshava Seva Samithi is a Chairtable Trust that serves the economically challenged sections of the society, with a special focus on slum dwelling families. KSS is managed by a team of dedicated volunteers with the aim of creating a sense of dignity, equality and responsibility. For about a decade, the Samithi has been executing several service projects in more than 150 slums in the city. The thrust areas of these projects are Education, Health, Women and Youth Empowerment.
- Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) is an organization devoted to sustainable development through technological interventions. It is a registered not-for-profit society set up in 1993 and registered under the Societies Registration Act. We envisage development as a process that meets the needs of the neediest, is in harmony with the environment, permits grass root participation, uses local resources and builds local capacity.
- Embedded Wireless Labs India Private Limited Providing retail solution and research and development laboratory with the financial, entrepreneurial and management expertise to develop innovative products for the telecommunications and wireless markets.
- BRAHMI We are Non-commercial, Secular and Humanitarian Organization dedicated to Primary Education and Spread of Literacy in our country. Also we are a nonprofit organization dedicated to the education to children in India who have no opportunities for an education. Our Aim is to provide the lives of these children through education.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.