Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Sarvodaya International Trust Promoting the Gandhian ideals of truth, non violence, peace, universal brotherhood and humanitarian service.
- Mission Center The Anagalpura mission center is a project born out of concern for the deprived and ignored sections of the rural segment spread across in form of small villages in this part Bangalore.Incubated in 1997 by Syrian orthodox India,under the holy sea of Anthoic the mission dreams of an anagalpura composed of infrastructure.
- Navachetana Trust Navachetana Trust was formally registered in 1996. However the Trust and its work commenced in the year 1991. Navachetana is a non government organization NGO working for the Rehabilitation of poor, destitute and mentally impaired people, Navachetana translates to New Vigour. It is governed by a Board of Trustees comprising of seven members, who are prominent and highly respected individuals in the field of mental health, social work and counseling.
- Snehadeep Enlightening Life The principal goals of Snehadeep are to provide accommodation, education, training and assistance with personal development to both the visually impaired and physically challenged. In recent years, the organization has grown and now extends its activities to shelter not only those with physical disability but also children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- ASHA Foundation Decades ago, an American who had come to India fell ill and was admitted to a hospital in Bangalore. Within 48 hours, his condition deteriorated. Dr. Glory Alexander was by his side when he breathed his last. She didn't know much about the man other than the fact that he died of AIDS. That encounter was the catalyst for the birth of ASHA Foundation, Bangalore – a vision and a dream that soon became a reality.
- Sikshana We are a non-profit public service organisation, operating in rural and semi-urban areas. It has Central and state government initiatives have improved accessibility, facilities and teaching standards in public schools. But with a rapidly growing population of children of school-going age, it is apparent that a great deal more has to be achievedand achieved quickly.
- Best Engineering Aid & Consultancies Providing engineering services like assembly design services, design support services, reverse engineering services, technical surfacing services etc.
- Gamya Foundation In the year 2003, six engineers envisaged Gamya Foundation with a dream for strong and prosperous India by year 2020. Gamya Foundation is inspired by the ideals of Swami Vivekananda. The tremendous success of our Indian entrepreneurs on a global scale helped our infantile dream sprout in the fertile environ we live-in. Pretty soon we found this dream grow into a giant monolith.
- Arogya Bhagya Yojane Karnataka Government has introduced unique scheme called Arogya Bhagya Yojane to its Police Personnel and their families, which was launched during June 2002. This scheme is a self-financing scheme managed through monthly contribution from the Police Personnel themselves & through medical reimbursement from the Government. The scheme is administered by a Nodal Agency having expertise in Medical administration. The Nodal Agency identifies high-tech hospitals among Government recognized Hospitals for the purpose of medical reimbursement with excellent infrastructural facilities in districts and cities in the State. An amount of Rs.26.39 Crores up to 15-10-2005 have been spent towards medical treatment for Police personnel and their families. At present the scheme is running successfully.
- Sambhram Institutions Sambhram Group of Institutions (SGI) was established under the aegis of Apex Foundation with the principal motto of imparting quality Education and other management skills to enhance the effectiveness and career prospects of the working executives as well as management students aspiring for competence in the employment market.
- Cherubs Montessori house of children Cherubs Montessori House of Children is a brand new facility within a secured environment. Our school offers children from the ages of 2 years through 6 years a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment. Our goal at Cherubs Montessori House of Children is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- Aashra Foundation Aashra Foundation is a Non-Profit and Non-Religion Organization, with a mission to actively involve and help people around us for a better living. It is a home for rehabilitation of life, a place of love, affection, respect and care for all mankind in this world.
- SLK Foundation SLK Foundation intends to be the best-managed non profit organization, ensuring maximum returns to mother nature. As per Peter Drucker, The best-managed non profit is better managed than the best-managed corporation, as the non profit organization has no selfish profit motive to guide their strategies.SLK Foundation is committed to be a channel in building awareness about environmental issues. We wish to enroll entire communities in solving many problems using nature friendly technologies for Solid Waste (Garbage) disposal, Renewable Power, Solutions for Water treatment, Ecological Sanitation, Practical Green Building Architecture, Tree plantation, Seed banks, and finally human health and well being.
- Consortium for DEWATS Dissemination The Consortium for DEWATS Dissemination CDD Society is a non-governmental organisation, started in 2002 and registered formally as non-profit society in 2005. The CDD Society aims to promote and improve the social, economic and environmental conditions of the less privileged, disadvantaged and marginalised in South Asia through the provision of decentralised basic needs services DBNS.
- Nila Foundation A visit five years ago to the bathing ghats of Tiruvavaya, along the Bharathapuzha for offering last rituals for his father changed the world of one of the promoters of Nila Foundation in a jiff. While struggling to wet a little bit of his body in the shallow water which was once upon a time a beautiful river called Nila, he saw in front of his eyes a river yearning for care and attention.
- Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited Offering consultancy for research services for drug company in all over bangalore.
- Vibha children organization Vibha is a movement that empowers us to make difference. They aim to ensure that every underprivileged child attains his or her right to education, health and opportunity.The mission of Vibha is to educate, empower and enable every individual who wishes to make a positive difference in the life of the underprivileged child.
- Mixed Blessings We Teach a Healing Technique "Creation And Mangement Of Spiritual Wealth" a technique which can be designed specifically for Your needs. We live in Cosmopolitan Cities mostly which are Polluted..Air Pollution being the most prevailing. All our Healing Techniques are Designed so as to keep Your Respiratory Systems and Blood Circulatory Systems Clean and Strenghthened.
- Gee Solutions With a proven track record of successfully undertaking Human Resources Consulting assignments in staffing or recruiting of qualitative professionals in multifarious positions in the ever - expanding arena of Information Technology and the Non IT sectors.
- Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) is an organization devoted to sustainable development through technological interventions. It is a registered not-for-profit society set up in 1993 and registered under the Societies Registration Act. We envisage development as a process that meets the needs of the neediest, is in harmony with the environment, permits grass root participation, uses local resources and builds local capacity.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.