Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Foundation For Excellence The Foundation For Excellence publicly supported organization and is incorporated in the State of California.The Foundation was established in 1997.The Foundation For Excellence mission is to bring about a transformation in the lives of academically brilliant and economically underprivileged students in India.
- Siddha Loka Siddha Loka literally means "Abode of the Siddhas". Siddha Loka Ashram (hermitage) is situated in an idyllic location outside the city of Bangalore in Southern India. This is the seat of the Siddha Yoga Dham, a registered charitable institution whose spiritual head is Param Poojya (His Holiness) Swami Chetanananda Saraswati, who belongs to the ancient lineage of Siddha Gurus.
- Navachetana Trust Navachetana Trust was formally registered in 1996. However the Trust and its work commenced in the year 1991. Navachetana is a non government organization NGO working for the Rehabilitation of poor, destitute and mentally impaired people, Navachetana translates to New Vigour. It is governed by a Board of Trustees comprising of seven members, who are prominent and highly respected individuals in the field of mental health, social work and counseling.
- Agape Bible Fellowship A christian charitable trust working with a vision to reach the unreached masses of indians who are living in darkness to make them self confidence & self dependence through their teaching programmes.
- Bangalore Mountaineering Club If you crave for a sense of adventure, while seeking to unwind and rediscover yourself in the lap of nature then Bangalore Mountaineering Club BMC is your way out.Bangalore Mountaineering Club was started on 27th May 2004 as a NON-PROFIT organization for adventure enthusiasts looking to let go of all their week-long weariness. Since its inception, BMC has drawn to it a membership count in excess of 8000.
- Cirrus Management Services Pvt. Ltd. We develop and deliver commercially viable, poverty-focussed, high-quality, low-priced, easily-accessible rural services to customers in large numbers across widely dispersed locations. The two companies work in tandem. Cirrus Management Services focuses more on development and establishment of services, processes that are knowledge-intensive, e.g. systems, technologies.
- Vrutti Vrutti was established in 2004 by Catalyst Management Services, a consulting firm working in social development. It was established to address the need for social, technical and managerial resources in the livelihoods sector. We are a group of young, dynamic professionals who are committed to working for livelihoods promotion and contributing to improved quality of life of the marginalised communities.
- Rashtrotthan Sankalp We analyze the current situation in our country and society; point out the root causes of the sorry state of affairs; explore the fundamental philosophy of life, human organization, and right living; discuss them in a simple manner with simple logic.
- Lotus Labs Private Limited Offering services for bioanalytical method development services, human bio-availability studies, conventional bio-equivalence studies, food effect studies etc.
- Karnataka State Haj Committee Welcome to the official website of Karnataka State Hajj Committee, Allow us to help you better avail our services and navigate through the site to know more about us and Haj. Haj is one of the five tenets of Islam. It's every Muslim’s desire to perform Haj at least once in his life time. Performing Haj is obligatory to every sane, financially able and adult Muslim.
- Sri Sabarigirisha Seva Samithi Trust The Chairman, Co-Chairman and all the office bearers have made tremendous efforts for expansion of the temple. The Main Shrine & Shree Koil were designed and constructed by Kanippayur Shri Krishnan Nambudiripad, Kunnamkulam, Kerala. The temple planning, designing & construction work was undertaken by Ms Sri. Sai Constructions, Vyalikaval. A special note has to be made on the creative work executed by Mr.A.R. Moorthy Seshadripuram. It deserves a lot of appreciation.
- Malleswaram Ladies Association We are totally committed to holistic development of students through quality teaching, skill building, institutionalization of ethics, community service and promotion of intellectual culture that bridges theory with practice. We are also committed to meet the requirements of all the stakeholders and comply with all relevant rules and regulations of the University.
- P N Agricultural Science Foundation A charitable trust facilitates interaction of knowledge & ideas among leading professionals in agriculture, development & planning on the issues of national & international importance related to agriculture and food.
- Visthar We are a secular, non-profit organization, committed to enabling women, children and other marginalized sections realize their rights. We rehabilitate children at risk, and train activists, organizations and students to work for a just society. Over the years, many creative and committed people have contributed to our work.
- Consumer Rights Education and Awareness Trust The Consumer Rights Education and Awareness Trust CREAT is a not for profit consumer advocacy group. CREAT was established in December 1993 and was registered as a public charitable trust in July 1994 at Bangalore. CREAT is administered by a Board of Trustees assisted by a Committee consisting of eminent persons.
- Gamya Foundation In the year 2003, six engineers envisaged Gamya Foundation with a dream for strong and prosperous India by year 2020. Gamya Foundation is inspired by the ideals of Swami Vivekananda. The tremendous success of our Indian entrepreneurs on a global scale helped our infantile dream sprout in the fertile environ we live-in. Pretty soon we found this dream grow into a giant monolith.
- Seshadripuram Educational Trust The institution has grown from strength to strength and today the total student strength is about 20,000. The Trust runs in all about 24 educational institutions from kinder garden to postgraduate courses. The institution has about 1000 employees including supporting and part time staff.
- PRAYAAS PRAYAAS®, A group of people wanted to realise the dream of “A brighter tomorrow; when our once-glorious motherland will be self-reliant; free of the curse of ignorance and will again be the apex of civilisation.” That desire became so intense that they could no longer remain merely a silent witness and thus in 1998 Prayaas got its foundation in the city of Bangalore.
- Karnataka Parents Association For Mentally Retarded Citizens KPAMRC dedicates itself to build a strong sustainable parents movement in the State to advocate for and protect the rights of persons with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities. Play the role of vanguard of the Parents movement in the country. Work for creating a society, free of all prejudices towards persons with disabilities and their inclusion in the mainstream.
- New Ark Mission of India The New Ark Mission of India was started in the year 1997 by Mr. T. Raja. It is an organization solely dedicated to rescuing and rebuilding the lives of the destitute and dying people of the streets. The Home of Hope is a centre of the New Ark Mission of India. Today, the home accommodates and cares for more than 200 residents who have been rescued from the most inhumane and unhygienic circumstances.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.