Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Freedom Foundation Freedom Foundation is a pioneer in the fields of Substance Abuse & HIV/AIDS Interventions in India. In a time when HIV meant shame & silence, Freedom Foundation that began work in the area of de-addiction, opened doors to people infected with HIV. The Foundation stands tall for setting up the very first HIV Comprehensive Community based Care and Support center CCSC in India.
- Alliance School of Management Alliance School of Management, under the aegis of a charitable trust, was founded by an eminent group of academics and industry leaders who have graduated from some of the top universities in the world.The institute equips students with a repertoire of analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills to prepare them for the challenging environment.
- WATCHERS India Trust Watchers India Trust is an organization formed by a group of service-oriented wildlife enthusiasts. The members of Watchers are a diverse group of people working together to achieve a common objective. Passion and love for wildlife is the glue that binds the volunteers and members of this organization. Our aim is to work towards the preservation of existing wildlife reserves and sanctuaries, as they are a haven for our besieged flora and fauna.
- Metahelix Life Sciences Private Limited Engaged in providing services of scientific consulting services and contract research services.
- SGM Life Words SGM Lifewords is a member of a global family of organisations, partnering together with the common goal that the Bible's life words are seen, heard, and experienced as an essential part of everyday life, work and worship. SGM Lifewords began in 1888 as Scripture Gift Mission. The founder, printer William Walters, was concerned with making the Bible accessible and freely available to all.
- Madras Sappers The three Sapper Groups, Madras, Bengal and Bombay retain their pre-colonial names, the names of Presidencies where they originated. The word Presidency has commercial origins; it was an area which included a number of trading posts established by the British after coming to India in 1608. Three such Presidencies came to exist at the end of the 17th Century, Madras in South Coast; Bombay in the West; and Bengal in the East. These Presidencies grew up independently and each raised its own Army.
- Aashra Foundation Aashra Foundation is a Non-Profit and Non-Religion Organization, with a mission to actively involve and help people around us for a better living. It is a home for rehabilitation of life, a place of love, affection, respect and care for all mankind in this world.
- Theological Book Trust TBT meets the need for relevant material Indian Christians have been deprived of quality Christian material having to depend on expensive books from the West written by Westerners for the Western Context. Some have been forced to use books from the West as they have come as free gifts. Others have had old books donated, which have been outdated as well as irrelevant.
- Lotus Labs Private Limited Offering services for bioanalytical method development services, human bio-availability studies, conventional bio-equivalence studies, food effect studies etc.
- ACCION Technical Advisors India We invite you to explore the following pages to learn more about ACCION's leadership – men and women at the forefront of the microfinance industry – whose energy and enthusiasm are behind our every effort in the fight against poverty. In addition to our Board of Directors and Management Team, ACCION is fortunate to count among its leadership ranks the President's Council, composed of dedicated supporters who lend their financial and professional resources to ACCION's mission.
- Holy Cross Church The Henrys and Devadasons laboured together to generate funds. The diocese under Bishop Rt. Rev. N.C. Sargent also offered a grant of two thousand rupees. A simple hutment style chapel was constructed in 1952. The Bishop dedicated the Church and named it Holy Cross Church.
- Sarvodaya International Trust Promoting the Gandhian ideals of truth, non violence, peace, universal brotherhood and humanitarian service.
- Visthar We are a secular, non-profit organization, committed to enabling women, children and other marginalized sections realize their rights. We rehabilitate children at risk, and train activists, organizations and students to work for a just society. Over the years, many creative and committed people have contributed to our work.
- Yuva Bengaluru Yuva Bengaluru is a platform to Educate, Empower, Enable individuals in a society. It is a registered nongovernment development organization working on various issues with a smarter and realistic approach. More than 50% of Indias population being youth & realizing the extraordinary power of youth, Yuva Bengalurus primary focus is to make youth to use their power to address the issues of society and make it a better place.
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation An organisation providing quality fresh, hot & nutrition-rich food to the underprivileged students everyday.
- Caleb Consulting Services Caleb is an organization committed to building people, relationships, teams, organizations and the global community. Our objective is to create the right environment professionally, while understanding the specific needs and objectives. It is also committed to develop and maintain a climate of trust, respect, transparency and clarity of communication, which would result in achieving the success, financial and overall growth of the organization we consult.
- Read India Foundation Read India Foundation (RIF) was established in the year 2008. Flagged off with around 10 members, it now boasts of over 50 volunteers with several donors/well-wishers / benefactors. We aim at reaching out to underprivileged children and empowering them with education to be able to lay the foundation for a sound future.
- Curiouscity Science Education Pvt. Ltd. Curiouscity has been created with the aim of promoting science in our communities. We believe that science is not merely a subject in school curriculum, but it is a way of looking at the world. There is a wonderful world out there that is waiting to be explored, to be discovered and our attempt is to bring some of that joy to the community we live in and to the children growing up around us.
- Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery was formed in the year 1990 after hosting the 17th Annual Conference of International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery in 1989 in Bombay. The Society has steadily grown in strength and now has 243 members The Society was founded with Prof. S N Bhagwati as president, Dr. Ajit Banerji as Vice president, Dr V K Kak as secretary and treasurer and Dr. Geeta Prulekar and Dr. C R Deopujari as executive committee members.
- Vrutti Vrutti was established in 2004 by Catalyst Management Services, a consulting firm working in social development. It was established to address the need for social, technical and managerial resources in the livelihoods sector. We are a group of young, dynamic professionals who are committed to working for livelihoods promotion and contributing to improved quality of life of the marginalised communities.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.