Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Mission Center The Anagalpura mission center is a project born out of concern for the deprived and ignored sections of the rural segment spread across in form of small villages in this part Bangalore.Incubated in 1997 by Syrian orthodox India,under the holy sea of Anthoic the mission dreams of an anagalpura composed of infrastructure.
- Nation First Nation First is the website that represents the spirit of India, its great culture, heritage and people. The Nation First slogan was mooted by Shri AnanthKumar, MP from Bangalore South Constituency on December 31st, 2008, on the eve of New Year Cultural Mela organized by Adamya Chetana.The slogan has now transformed into a people driven website www.nationfirst.in
- India Urban Space Foundation Urban India will be the flywheel for Indias economic, political and social transformation. Any systems framework that is applied must improve urban infrastructure and services while simultaneously improving urban governance systems. Spatial plans link the delivery of infrastructure and services to the sustainable governance of our cities. When used effectively, spatial plans reflect government policies and development initiatives, and translate them to ground reality.
- Katalyst The paramount vision of the katalyst Program is to create economic emancipation in women from underprivileged backgrounds.The program will empower talented girls from low socio-economic groups and transform them into women who will be assimilated into the management cadre of high end companies.
- ACCION Technical Advisors India We invite you to explore the following pages to learn more about ACCION's leadership – men and women at the forefront of the microfinance industry – whose energy and enthusiasm are behind our every effort in the fight against poverty. In addition to our Board of Directors and Management Team, ACCION is fortunate to count among its leadership ranks the President's Council, composed of dedicated supporters who lend their financial and professional resources to ACCION's mission.
- Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy Janaagraha is a Bangalore based not-for-profit organisation that works with citizens and government to change the quality of life in Indias cities and towns. Janaagraha works to change urban quality of life by improving urban governance, and seeks to do this by applying a well-defined framework of change that is based on a systems approach.
- Yuva Bengaluru Yuva Bengaluru is a platform to Educate, Empower, Enable individuals in a society. It is a registered nongovernment development organization working on various issues with a smarter and realistic approach. More than 50% of Indias population being youth & realizing the extraordinary power of youth, Yuva Bengalurus primary focus is to make youth to use their power to address the issues of society and make it a better place.
- Sahaja Samrudha These pioneer farmers encourage other farmers to grow top quality produce and work in harmony with a healthy ecosystem, encouraging nature 's protective network of soil micro organisms and beneficial insects to help them farm successfully. Many of the team members have been recognized at the state and national level for their pioneering work.
- Vokkaliagara Sangha Vokkaliga when roughly translated, gives the meaning farmer or agriculturist. The Vokkaligas are predominantly Kannada speaking people and their presence is very much pronounced in the southern region of Karnataka and rather sparse in other regions of the state. However their achievements are not confined to agriculture alone. There are many gems from this community who have made a mark of their own in various fields like Public Administration, Arts and Literature, Sports, Education, Science etc. Their advent to excellence has been with its adequate share of hard work, unity and perseverance. Although the Vokkaliga community had its luminary bunch of people, the community was by and large backward.
- Keshava Seva Samithi Keshava Seva Samithi is a Chairtable Trust that serves the economically challenged sections of the society, with a special focus on slum dwelling families. KSS is managed by a team of dedicated volunteers with the aim of creating a sense of dignity, equality and responsibility. For about a decade, the Samithi has been executing several service projects in more than 150 slums in the city. The thrust areas of these projects are Education, Health, Women and Youth Empowerment.
- Sri Sabarigirisha Seva Samithi Trust The Chairman, Co-Chairman and all the office bearers have made tremendous efforts for expansion of the temple. The Main Shrine & Shree Koil were designed and constructed by Kanippayur Shri Krishnan Nambudiripad, Kunnamkulam, Kerala. The temple planning, designing & construction work was undertaken by Ms Sri. Sai Constructions, Vyalikaval. A special note has to be made on the creative work executed by Mr.A.R. Moorthy Seshadripuram. It deserves a lot of appreciation.
- Vishwas Vishwas Founded in 1991 as a non-profit organization. It Provides free and confidential counseling and Helped nearly 5500 people till date. Vishwas is dedicated to working for a mentally healthy and emotionally happy society. We will provide high quality, free counseling services to people in emotional stress. Our members are volunteers who offer their services on an honorary basis.
- Streisands Streisands was established in 1997 with the objective to provide world class products and services to clients across the globe. At the core of Streisands strive for perfection in business is its motivation and noble ideal of utilizing the finances raised, for the uplift of human society and well being of the planet.
- Family Harmony Society Family Harmony Society is an organization established in 2005 and is registered as a "Non Profit NGO under "The Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960. We are creating awareness about family harmony in the society. The owners of this NGO are them selves victims of the biased family related laws.
- CADABAM'S Group In the changing social milieu, the need for alternate living arrangements for the chronic mentally ill, away from their immediate family both as a process of psycho-social rehabilitation and a compelling family necessity is being increasingly recognised. Considering the need for providing a "Home away from home" for the mentally disabled, Cadabam'S started a residential care centre in Nov.1992, to provide short and long term residential psycho-social rehab and care for the chronic mentally ill in Bangalore, in memory of Late Amitha M.Cadabam, a mentally retarded child, who died at a untimely age of 23, in a rented premises near Konankunte on Kanakapura road. In 1997 the centre was shifted to its own premises.
- BANGALORE ENVIRONMENT TRUST Thirty years ago Bangalore was truly a Garden City. But even then there were signs that if the haphazard planning which was becoming evident was not ended, and a proper long term plan was not made for ensuring that the natural environmental advantages of Bangalore were carefully dovetailed into the future plans, the city would lose its charm and attractiveness.
- Advaith Foundation Ankur, meaning sapling, is the name of the children's comprehensive residential education programme set up by the Advaith Foundation in 2004. For the children of the underprivileged sections of society, education has historically been neither a priority nor a pleasure. The harsh realities of inaccessibility, lack of facilities, poor teaching, inability to assimilate what is taught, disconnect between their books and their home conditions, lack of educational support at home, and the need to contribute to the family exchequer from a young age have made it almost impossible for such children to succeed.
- Hengasara Hakkina Sangha Hengasara Hakkina Sangha HHS is a feminist, activist womens rights organizations based in Bangalore, India and see ourselves as part of the larger womens movement in India. Hengasara Hakkina Sangha, when translated into English from the original Kannada, means Womens Rights Organisation. HHS was started as a legal rights education programme in Karnataka for under-privileged.
- Biocon India Limited Sellers of food ingredients, bakery ingredients, icecream satbilizer and emulsifier mix, eggless cake, mix pure enzymes gluten.
- Quadra Point Infoseek Providing research and promotion services with the help of quantitative and qualitative research.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.