Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- BREADS BREADS is the development office of the Salesian Province of Bangalore. BREADS assists the projects in the states of Karnataka and Kerala for a better, systematic and scientific approach to development. We promote integral development through proper systems of promotion, monitoring and evaluation of the Socio-economic, cultural, technical and Development Projects in the region.
- Siddha Loka Siddha Loka literally means "Abode of the Siddhas". Siddha Loka Ashram (hermitage) is situated in an idyllic location outside the city of Bangalore in Southern India. This is the seat of the Siddha Yoga Dham, a registered charitable institution whose spiritual head is Param Poojya (His Holiness) Swami Chetanananda Saraswati, who belongs to the ancient lineage of Siddha Gurus.
- P N Agricultural Science Foundation A charitable trust facilitates interaction of knowledge & ideas among leading professionals in agriculture, development & planning on the issues of national & international importance related to agriculture and food.
- Streisands Streisands was established in 1997 with the objective to provide world class products and services to clients across the globe. At the core of Streisands strive for perfection in business is its motivation and noble ideal of utilizing the finances raised, for the uplift of human society and well being of the planet.
- Istrac A govt. organisation providing services in tracking, commanding & house keeping data acquisition, health analysis & control, orbit and attitude determination.
- Nila Foundation A visit five years ago to the bathing ghats of Tiruvavaya, along the Bharathapuzha for offering last rituals for his father changed the world of one of the promoters of Nila Foundation in a jiff. While struggling to wet a little bit of his body in the shallow water which was once upon a time a beautiful river called Nila, he saw in front of his eyes a river yearning for care and attention.
- Katalyst The paramount vision of the katalyst Program is to create economic emancipation in women from underprivileged backgrounds.The program will empower talented girls from low socio-economic groups and transform them into women who will be assimilated into the management cadre of high end companies.
- Devi Art Foundation The Devi Art Foundation has been established to facilitate the viewership of creative expression and artistic practice that exist in India. This not-for-profit space will provide for innovation unconstrained by commercial limitations; to afford artists from the region engaged in cutting edge, experimental work, an art centre. Along with providing a platform for contemporary artists, we hope to interact closely with, and encourage young curators and critics, helping to give voice to their concerns.
- Read India Foundation Read India Foundation (RIF) was established in the year 2008. Flagged off with around 10 members, it now boasts of over 50 volunteers with several donors/well-wishers / benefactors. We aim at reaching out to underprivileged children and empowering them with education to be able to lay the foundation for a sound future.
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation An organisation providing quality fresh, hot & nutrition-rich food to the underprivileged students everyday.
- Consumer Rights Education and Awareness Trust The Consumer Rights Education and Awareness Trust CREAT is a not for profit consumer advocacy group. CREAT was established in December 1993 and was registered as a public charitable trust in July 1994 at Bangalore. CREAT is administered by a Board of Trustees assisted by a Committee consisting of eminent persons.
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Seva Trust Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Seva Trust, Bangalore, a Registered Organization created nearly twenty five years ago, is in the front scrupulously managing the Nithya Seva and other important festivals carnivals of the Temple. The important and major festivities Uthsavams and Thirunakshatrams are celebrated with all splendor thoroughly as per the customs laid down in scriptures and agama.
- Mixed Blessings We Teach a Healing Technique "Creation And Mangement Of Spiritual Wealth" a technique which can be designed specifically for Your needs. We live in Cosmopolitan Cities mostly which are Polluted..Air Pollution being the most prevailing. All our Healing Techniques are Designed so as to keep Your Respiratory Systems and Blood Circulatory Systems Clean and Strenghthened.
- ASHA Foundation Decades ago, an American who had come to India fell ill and was admitted to a hospital in Bangalore. Within 48 hours, his condition deteriorated. Dr. Glory Alexander was by his side when he breathed his last. She didn't know much about the man other than the fact that he died of AIDS. That encounter was the catalyst for the birth of ASHA Foundation, Bangalore – a vision and a dream that soon became a reality.
- Alliance School of Management Alliance School of Management, under the aegis of a charitable trust, was founded by an eminent group of academics and industry leaders who have graduated from some of the top universities in the world.The institute equips students with a repertoire of analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills to prepare them for the challenging environment.
- Yukti Organization for Grasp of Ayurveda Our organisation is a non for profit NGO, working for the improvement of human health and integrity on holistic health and native cultural ethos. We provides the best activities of YOGA include research in health care segment and training and mass dissemination of fruits of research.
- Youth for Seva Youth for SevaYFS was formed in April 2007 to fill this gap so that youth with an intention to volunteer and with different time commitments can easily find meaningful opportunities to serve the community.The mission of YFS is to inspire youth to volunteer, connect them to the grass roots projects, and provide ongoing support and training to the volunteers and the NGOs.
- Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy Janaagraha is a Bangalore based not-for-profit organisation that works with citizens and government to change the quality of life in Indias cities and towns. Janaagraha works to change urban quality of life by improving urban governance, and seeks to do this by applying a well-defined framework of change that is based on a systems approach.
- Modelytics India Pvt. Ltd. Our mission is to help our clients win in the marketplace. We fulfill our mission by developing and implementing Information Based Customer Value Management (IBCVM) strategies that address your key challenges—Customer Origination and Management.ur strength is in our people and the process we use to work with you. While our team has highly educated and trained analytical/modeling experts, our unique skill is in translating those competencies into business results
- Thehalk Times We all know corruption in public life is not a modern phenomenon. It is prevalent in political and civic life of ancient India. But since independence corruption has become feature of our life. It is now treated as a normal feature. We no longer show righteous indignation against corrupt practices or express any shock when big scandals are exposed. Today corruption in particular has become all pervasive and is noticeable in every aspect of life. It has become an Indian phenomenon. The wide spread nepotism, fevoutitism and manipulation and ministerial level and among senior bureaucrats are the main reasons for corruption in India.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.