Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- ASHA Foundation Decades ago, an American who had come to India fell ill and was admitted to a hospital in Bangalore. Within 48 hours, his condition deteriorated. Dr. Glory Alexander was by his side when he breathed his last. She didn't know much about the man other than the fact that he died of AIDS. That encounter was the catalyst for the birth of ASHA Foundation, Bangalore – a vision and a dream that soon became a reality.
- Vibha children organization Vibha is a movement that empowers us to make difference. They aim to ensure that every underprivileged child attains his or her right to education, health and opportunity.The mission of Vibha is to educate, empower and enable every individual who wishes to make a positive difference in the life of the underprivileged child.
- Vathsalya Charitable Trust "Every child has a right to love, and be loved and to grow up in an atmosphere of love, affection and of moral and material security. This is possible only if the Child is brought up in a family."
- YWCA Formed in 1968 and is affiliated to the YWCA of India.It is a membership organization open to women and girls of diverse backgrounds who support the goals of the organization It offers special community development projects that promote the welfare and health of marginalized communities. It organizes leadership training workshops and awareness raising programmes on social issues for the membership
- ACCION Technical Advisors India We invite you to explore the following pages to learn more about ACCION's leadership – men and women at the forefront of the microfinance industry – whose energy and enthusiasm are behind our every effort in the fight against poverty. In addition to our Board of Directors and Management Team, ACCION is fortunate to count among its leadership ranks the President's Council, composed of dedicated supporters who lend their financial and professional resources to ACCION's mission.
- International Volunteers Trust International Volunteers Trust India is "A Programme for Intercultural Education and Cross cultural Learning".It was registered as Non profit Trust under the Indian Trust ACT, 1982. Its vide registration No. BNG(U) JNR640/2004-2005 dated 1st december 2004
- Greenpeace India Greenpeace is a non-profit organisation focuses on the most critical worldwide environmental issues such as oceans & ancient forests protection, fossil fuel phase out and the promotion of renewable energies to stop climate change, nuclear disarmament and an end to nuclear contamination, elimination of toxic chemicals and preventing the release of genetically engineered organisms into nature.
- The Association of People with Disability It was the search for a threewheeled scooter by a father for his 17 year old polio affected daughter that started it all. He tried everything. A search here and a search there. Efforts to get one made. Contacted even the Army that made tricycles for paraplegic men of its armed forces.Yet, the simple but critical need of N S Hema, daughter of N S Ayyangar could not be met.
- Malleswaram Ladies Association We are totally committed to holistic development of students through quality teaching, skill building, institutionalization of ethics, community service and promotion of intellectual culture that bridges theory with practice. We are also committed to meet the requirements of all the stakeholders and comply with all relevant rules and regulations of the University.
- New Ark Mission of India The New Ark Mission of India was started in the year 1997 by Mr. T. Raja. It is an organization solely dedicated to rescuing and rebuilding the lives of the destitute and dying people of the streets. The Home of Hope is a centre of the New Ark Mission of India. Today, the home accommodates and cares for more than 200 residents who have been rescued from the most inhumane and unhygienic circumstances.
- Animal Rights Fund Animal Rights Fund organization was set up in 1999 to collect funds to support other animal welfare organizations. We wanted to become the nodal agency and make sure that all animal causes got adequate fund, food and medicines from ARF. Over time, our involvement spread to include myriad activities relating to ensuring rights of animals rest is history.
- Seshadripuram Educational Trust The institution has grown from strength to strength and today the total student strength is about 20,000. The Trust runs in all about 24 educational institutions from kinder garden to postgraduate courses. The institution has about 1000 employees including supporting and part time staff.
- Shree Ramana Maharishi Academy for the Blind. SRMABs Vision: All people with disability will have the opportunity to fulfill their potential and live life with self respect and dignity. Over the past 3 plus decades, SRMAB services have reached over 16000 persons through the School IBR and Thirumurthy Rural Development Centre IBR. This is supplemented with several community based rehabilitation CBR programs in semi-urban and rural areas in Karnataka. Covering 7 districts, and working in about 1800 villages.
- P N Agricultural Science Foundation A charitable trust facilitates interaction of knowledge & ideas among leading professionals in agriculture, development & planning on the issues of national & international importance related to agriculture and food.
- Akshara Foundation Akshara Foundation is a Bangalore-based Public Charitable Trust with the mission to ensure that every child is in school and learning well. Established in the year 2000, Akshara Foundation has a range of programmes that provide multiple solutions for universalizing elementary education.Akshara is a part of the Pratham Education Initiative and has replicated Pratham’s approach of comprehensive, scalable, replicable and cost-effective education solutions.
- Rashtrotthan Sankalp We analyze the current situation in our country and society; point out the root causes of the sorry state of affairs; explore the fundamental philosophy of life, human organization, and right living; discuss them in a simple manner with simple logic.
- Red Blood Red Blood is a platform for the those who are looking for blood, both donors and seekers. Being a SpidySys initiative it hosts Red Blood website where people from all over the globe can find blood easily. We focus in providing end-to-end SpidySys to our customers with utmost satisfaction and reliability which in return helps our customers to achieve a stable platform, global presence, visibility.
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Seva Trust Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Seva Trust, Bangalore, a Registered Organization created nearly twenty five years ago, is in the front scrupulously managing the Nithya Seva and other important festivals carnivals of the Temple. The important and major festivities Uthsavams and Thirunakshatrams are celebrated with all splendor thoroughly as per the customs laid down in scriptures and agama.
- IOWNATREE Welcome to the I-OWN-A-TREE Family, where people experience the emotional bonding with trees with the sense of ownership This is the unique opportunity for every human being to sponsor and own a tree for life time. We at Eco Club a Joint Green Initiative. By Kshiti Foundation and Rotary Bangalore Midtown Charitable Trust.
- Sahaja Samrudha These pioneer farmers encourage other farmers to grow top quality produce and work in harmony with a healthy ecosystem, encouraging nature 's protective network of soil micro organisms and beneficial insects to help them farm successfully. Many of the team members have been recognized at the state and national level for their pioneering work.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.