Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- PRAYAAS PRAYAAS®, A group of people wanted to realise the dream of “A brighter tomorrow; when our once-glorious motherland will be self-reliant; free of the curse of ignorance and will again be the apex of civilisation.” That desire became so intense that they could no longer remain merely a silent witness and thus in 1998 Prayaas got its foundation in the city of Bangalore.
- ASHA Foundation Decades ago, an American who had come to India fell ill and was admitted to a hospital in Bangalore. Within 48 hours, his condition deteriorated. Dr. Glory Alexander was by his side when he breathed his last. She didn't know much about the man other than the fact that he died of AIDS. That encounter was the catalyst for the birth of ASHA Foundation, Bangalore – a vision and a dream that soon became a reality.
- WATCHERS India Trust Watchers India Trust is an organization formed by a group of service-oriented wildlife enthusiasts. The members of Watchers are a diverse group of people working together to achieve a common objective. Passion and love for wildlife is the glue that binds the volunteers and members of this organization. Our aim is to work towards the preservation of existing wildlife reserves and sanctuaries, as they are a haven for our besieged flora and fauna.
- Yuva Bengaluru Yuva Bengaluru is a platform to Educate, Empower, Enable individuals in a society. It is a registered nongovernment development organization working on various issues with a smarter and realistic approach. More than 50% of Indias population being youth & realizing the extraordinary power of youth, Yuva Bengalurus primary focus is to make youth to use their power to address the issues of society and make it a better place.
- Embedded Wireless Labs India Private Limited Providing retail solution and research and development laboratory with the financial, entrepreneurial and management expertise to develop innovative products for the telecommunications and wireless markets.
- Gee Solutions With a proven track record of successfully undertaking Human Resources Consulting assignments in staffing or recruiting of qualitative professionals in multifarious positions in the ever - expanding arena of Information Technology and the Non IT sectors.
- Cherubs Montessori house of children Cherubs Montessori House of Children is a brand new facility within a secured environment. Our school offers children from the ages of 2 years through 6 years a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment. Our goal at Cherubs Montessori House of Children is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- ASHA JEEVAN We wish to thank all our donors and well wishers who have helped us immensely and stood by us in achieving this landmark of the 10th anniversary. This wouldn’t have been possible without your unstinting support. We kindly request all of you to continue supporting our Institution in achieving even greater heights.
- Diya Foundation Our aim and goal is to empower differently abled individuals to work, earn and live a life of respect and loveDifferently abled individuals need work and the advantages of work. However, prejudices towards them have caused them to be treated as surplus citizens incapable of being contributing and productive members.
- Shree Jagannath Temple Trust Shree Jagannath Temple Trust is a charitable trust based in Bangalore committed to the propagation of Jagannath culture and spreading the glory of Jagannath in Bangalore and all over India. The Trust is also involved in many welfare activities, especially activities devoted to the well-being of under-privileged people around the temple.
- Vokkaliagara Sangha Vokkaliga when roughly translated, gives the meaning farmer or agriculturist. The Vokkaligas are predominantly Kannada speaking people and their presence is very much pronounced in the southern region of Karnataka and rather sparse in other regions of the state. However their achievements are not confined to agriculture alone. There are many gems from this community who have made a mark of their own in various fields like Public Administration, Arts and Literature, Sports, Education, Science etc. Their advent to excellence has been with its adequate share of hard work, unity and perseverance. Although the Vokkaliga community had its luminary bunch of people, the community was by and large backward.
- Vrutti Vrutti was established in 2004 by Catalyst Management Services, a consulting firm working in social development. It was established to address the need for social, technical and managerial resources in the livelihoods sector. We are a group of young, dynamic professionals who are committed to working for livelihoods promotion and contributing to improved quality of life of the marginalised communities.
- Foundation For Excellence The Foundation For Excellence publicly supported organization and is incorporated in the State of California.The Foundation was established in 1997.The Foundation For Excellence mission is to bring about a transformation in the lives of academically brilliant and economically underprivileged students in India.
- SLK Foundation SLK Foundation intends to be the best-managed non profit organization, ensuring maximum returns to mother nature. As per Peter Drucker, The best-managed non profit is better managed than the best-managed corporation, as the non profit organization has no selfish profit motive to guide their strategies.SLK Foundation is committed to be a channel in building awareness about environmental issues. We wish to enroll entire communities in solving many problems using nature friendly technologies for Solid Waste (Garbage) disposal, Renewable Power, Solutions for Water treatment, Ecological Sanitation, Practical Green Building Architecture, Tree plantation, Seed banks, and finally human health and well being.
- Biocon Foundation Biocon believes its corporate social responsibility lies in bringing effective primary healthcare services to the doorstep of less privileged rural and urban sectors of India. We recognize the need for a healthcare system that is participatory, addressing socio-economic development based on preventive rather than curative care.
- Hemophilia Society A registered voluntary org. affiliated to Hemophilia Federation, India. The society was formed in 1992, without any aid from the govt., to serve persons with hemophilia in and around bangalore. To locate persons with hemophilia or PWHs in Karnataka and to establish communication amongst them. To help PWHS understanding their problem fully in relation to the cause, nature and management of Hemophilia.
- Youth for Seva Youth for SevaYFS was formed in April 2007 to fill this gap so that youth with an intention to volunteer and with different time commitments can easily find meaningful opportunities to serve the community.The mission of YFS is to inspire youth to volunteer, connect them to the grass roots projects, and provide ongoing support and training to the volunteers and the NGOs.
- ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS (ACHMM) is a professional membership organization founded by Environmental Professionals and Certified Hazardous Material Managers to foster, fellowship ,offer networking opportunities and balanced educational program for professional development in Hazardous Material Management.
- Agape Bible Fellowship A christian charitable trust working with a vision to reach the unreached masses of indians who are living in darkness to make them self confidence & self dependence through their teaching programmes.
- Movement for Alternatives and Youth Awareness A Karnataka based development organisation working to address systemic issues of child labour through building empowered human institutions of the poor.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.