Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Innoversant Solutions Private Limited Innoversant Solutions is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm focused on assisting international and domestic organizations achieve sustainable success. We combine deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in providing Consulting services to Businesses, Organisations, Institutes, Governments and Economic Development Agencies.
- Shree Jagannath Temple Trust Shree Jagannath Temple Trust is a charitable trust based in Bangalore committed to the propagation of Jagannath culture and spreading the glory of Jagannath in Bangalore and all over India. The Trust is also involved in many welfare activities, especially activities devoted to the well-being of under-privileged people around the temple.
- Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited Offering consultancy for research services for drug company in all over bangalore.
- Mission Center The Anagalpura mission center is a project born out of concern for the deprived and ignored sections of the rural segment spread across in form of small villages in this part Bangalore.Incubated in 1997 by Syrian orthodox India,under the holy sea of Anthoic the mission dreams of an anagalpura composed of infrastructure.
- International Cultural Alliance - India Non- Government Organization (NGO) provides a platform to international volunteers and also offers international understanding/ cooperation, Indian community development and explore/ understand Indian culture.
- Cherubs Montessori house of children Cherubs Montessori House of Children is a brand new facility within a secured environment. Our school offers children from the ages of 2 years through 6 years a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment. Our goal at Cherubs Montessori House of Children is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- Istrac A govt. organisation providing services in tracking, commanding & house keeping data acquisition, health analysis & control, orbit and attitude determination.
- Hemophilia Society A registered voluntary org. affiliated to Hemophilia Federation, India. The society was formed in 1992, without any aid from the govt., to serve persons with hemophilia in and around bangalore. To locate persons with hemophilia or PWHs in Karnataka and to establish communication amongst them. To help PWHS understanding their problem fully in relation to the cause, nature and management of Hemophilia.
- Youth for Seva Youth for SevaYFS was formed in April 2007 to fill this gap so that youth with an intention to volunteer and with different time commitments can easily find meaningful opportunities to serve the community.The mission of YFS is to inspire youth to volunteer, connect them to the grass roots projects, and provide ongoing support and training to the volunteers and the NGOs.
- Rashtrotthan Sankalp We analyze the current situation in our country and society; point out the root causes of the sorry state of affairs; explore the fundamental philosophy of life, human organization, and right living; discuss them in a simple manner with simple logic.
- ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS (ACHMM) is a professional membership organization founded by Environmental Professionals and Certified Hazardous Material Managers to foster, fellowship ,offer networking opportunities and balanced educational program for professional development in Hazardous Material Management.
- SLK Foundation SLK Foundation intends to be the best-managed non profit organization, ensuring maximum returns to mother nature. As per Peter Drucker, The best-managed non profit is better managed than the best-managed corporation, as the non profit organization has no selfish profit motive to guide their strategies.SLK Foundation is committed to be a channel in building awareness about environmental issues. We wish to enroll entire communities in solving many problems using nature friendly technologies for Solid Waste (Garbage) disposal, Renewable Power, Solutions for Water treatment, Ecological Sanitation, Practical Green Building Architecture, Tree plantation, Seed banks, and finally human health and well being.
- Sri Guru Raghavendra Seva Samithi It all started with a inspiration to all those Sajjanas of ITI establishment in 1971, when they served as volunteers in the function marking the 300th year celebration of Sri Raghavendra Teerthas Brindavana Pravesha; which was chaired by Sri Sujayeendra Teertha Sripada, the then Mathaadeesharu of Mantraalaya Rayara Mutt in Bangalore.
- Akshara Foundation Akshara Foundation is a Bangalore-based Public Charitable Trust with the mission to ensure that every child is in school and learning well. Established in the year 2000, Akshara Foundation has a range of programmes that provide multiple solutions for universalizing elementary education.Akshara is a part of the Pratham Education Initiative and has replicated Pratham’s approach of comprehensive, scalable, replicable and cost-effective education solutions.
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust SSSLST is a part of the Divine Mission of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba who is none other than the Lord in Human form, who has made His advent for the establishment of Dharma in the World. The moto of the SSSLST is the same as that of Bhagawan Baba – 'Samastha Loka Sukhinobhavantu,' meaning 'May every being in this universe enjoy total happiness!'.
- HELPING HANDS INDIA Sarala was 8 months old when her poor parents left her on one of the streets of Bangalore city having diagnosed that she is suffering with chronic asthma and further with the superstitions that first girl-child in not a blessing to the family. Hence they wanted to discard her to avoid unwarranted future. Nearby slum-dwellers found the child as she was bitterly crying with hunger and thirst.
- Read India Foundation Read India Foundation (RIF) was established in the year 2008. Flagged off with around 10 members, it now boasts of over 50 volunteers with several donors/well-wishers / benefactors. We aim at reaching out to underprivileged children and empowering them with education to be able to lay the foundation for a sound future.
- Modelytics India Pvt. Ltd. Our mission is to help our clients win in the marketplace. We fulfill our mission by developing and implementing Information Based Customer Value Management (IBCVM) strategies that address your key challenges—Customer Origination and Management.ur strength is in our people and the process we use to work with you. While our team has highly educated and trained analytical/modeling experts, our unique skill is in translating those competencies into business results
- Sages The objective of the company is to serve the nature through active contribution at various levels to protect environment, promote natural products and also help improve the awareness in the areas of functioning. This is a company formed by a group of multi-skilled professionals to cater to the needs of organizations in the areas of Geotechnical investigations, assessments, Environmental and safety management systems and professional trainings in the above areas and others.
- Surabhi Foundation Trust Surabhi Foundation Trust is an NGO established in August 2005, under Societies Act, for Capacity Building among the rural population aiming at Empowering the development of children and Women in rural areas to provide Educational Assistance & assisting in bringing the children to the main stream of education, Women empowerment by creating employment opportunities, Sensitize health issues among rural population through Health Awareness and rural health camps.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.