Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- BANGALORE ENVIRONMENT TRUST Thirty years ago Bangalore was truly a Garden City. But even then there were signs that if the haphazard planning which was becoming evident was not ended, and a proper long term plan was not made for ensuring that the natural environmental advantages of Bangalore were carefully dovetailed into the future plans, the city would lose its charm and attractiveness.
- Vrutti Vrutti was established in 2004 by Catalyst Management Services, a consulting firm working in social development. It was established to address the need for social, technical and managerial resources in the livelihoods sector. We are a group of young, dynamic professionals who are committed to working for livelihoods promotion and contributing to improved quality of life of the marginalised communities.
- ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS (ACHMM) is a professional membership organization founded by Environmental Professionals and Certified Hazardous Material Managers to foster, fellowship ,offer networking opportunities and balanced educational program for professional development in Hazardous Material Management.
- SGM Life Words SGM Lifewords is a member of a global family of organisations, partnering together with the common goal that the Bible's life words are seen, heard, and experienced as an essential part of everyday life, work and worship. SGM Lifewords began in 1888 as Scripture Gift Mission. The founder, printer William Walters, was concerned with making the Bible accessible and freely available to all.
- Hemophilia Society A registered voluntary org. affiliated to Hemophilia Federation, India. The society was formed in 1992, without any aid from the govt., to serve persons with hemophilia in and around bangalore. To locate persons with hemophilia or PWHs in Karnataka and to establish communication amongst them. To help PWHS understanding their problem fully in relation to the cause, nature and management of Hemophilia.
- Snehadeep Enlightening Life The principal goals of Snehadeep are to provide accommodation, education, training and assistance with personal development to both the visually impaired and physically challenged. In recent years, the organization has grown and now extends its activities to shelter not only those with physical disability but also children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Rashtrotthan Sankalp We analyze the current situation in our country and society; point out the root causes of the sorry state of affairs; explore the fundamental philosophy of life, human organization, and right living; discuss them in a simple manner with simple logic.
- Gamya Foundation In the year 2003, six engineers envisaged Gamya Foundation with a dream for strong and prosperous India by year 2020. Gamya Foundation is inspired by the ideals of Swami Vivekananda. The tremendous success of our Indian entrepreneurs on a global scale helped our infantile dream sprout in the fertile environ we live-in. Pretty soon we found this dream grow into a giant monolith.
- Mixed Blessings We Teach a Healing Technique "Creation And Mangement Of Spiritual Wealth" a technique which can be designed specifically for Your needs. We live in Cosmopolitan Cities mostly which are Polluted..Air Pollution being the most prevailing. All our Healing Techniques are Designed so as to keep Your Respiratory Systems and Blood Circulatory Systems Clean and Strenghthened.
- Biocon India Limited Sellers of food ingredients, bakery ingredients, icecream satbilizer and emulsifier mix, eggless cake, mix pure enzymes gluten.
- Sri Sabarigirisha Seva Samithi Trust The Chairman, Co-Chairman and all the office bearers have made tremendous efforts for expansion of the temple. The Main Shrine & Shree Koil were designed and constructed by Kanippayur Shri Krishnan Nambudiripad, Kunnamkulam, Kerala. The temple planning, designing & construction work was undertaken by Ms Sri. Sai Constructions, Vyalikaval. A special note has to be made on the creative work executed by Mr.A.R. Moorthy Seshadripuram. It deserves a lot of appreciation.
- Vathsalya Charitable Trust "Every child has a right to love, and be loved and to grow up in an atmosphere of love, affection and of moral and material security. This is possible only if the Child is brought up in a family."
- Quadra Point Infoseek Providing research and promotion services with the help of quantitative and qualitative research.
- Cirrus Management Services Pvt. Ltd. We develop and deliver commercially viable, poverty-focussed, high-quality, low-priced, easily-accessible rural services to customers in large numbers across widely dispersed locations. The two companies work in tandem. Cirrus Management Services focuses more on development and establishment of services, processes that are knowledge-intensive, e.g. systems, technologies.
- Arogya Bhagya Yojane Karnataka Government has introduced unique scheme called Arogya Bhagya Yojane to its Police Personnel and their families, which was launched during June 2002. This scheme is a self-financing scheme managed through monthly contribution from the Police Personnel themselves & through medical reimbursement from the Government. The scheme is administered by a Nodal Agency having expertise in Medical administration. The Nodal Agency identifies high-tech hospitals among Government recognized Hospitals for the purpose of medical reimbursement with excellent infrastructural facilities in districts and cities in the State. An amount of Rs.26.39 Crores up to 15-10-2005 have been spent towards medical treatment for Police personnel and their families. At present the scheme is running successfully.
- Karnataka State Haj Committee Welcome to the official website of Karnataka State Hajj Committee, Allow us to help you better avail our services and navigate through the site to know more about us and Haj. Haj is one of the five tenets of Islam. It's every Muslim’s desire to perform Haj at least once in his life time. Performing Haj is obligatory to every sane, financially able and adult Muslim.
- Modelytics India Pvt. Ltd. Our mission is to help our clients win in the marketplace. We fulfill our mission by developing and implementing Information Based Customer Value Management (IBCVM) strategies that address your key challenges—Customer Origination and Management.ur strength is in our people and the process we use to work with you. While our team has highly educated and trained analytical/modeling experts, our unique skill is in translating those competencies into business results
- International Cultural Alliance - India Non- Government Organization (NGO) provides a platform to international volunteers and also offers international understanding/ cooperation, Indian community development and explore/ understand Indian culture.
- ACCION Technical Advisors India We invite you to explore the following pages to learn more about ACCION's leadership – men and women at the forefront of the microfinance industry – whose energy and enthusiasm are behind our every effort in the fight against poverty. In addition to our Board of Directors and Management Team, ACCION is fortunate to count among its leadership ranks the President's Council, composed of dedicated supporters who lend their financial and professional resources to ACCION's mission.
- Istrac A govt. organisation providing services in tracking, commanding & house keeping data acquisition, health analysis & control, orbit and attitude determination.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.