Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- KARUNA ANIMAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION The organization was established in the year 1888 as Bangalore Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and was registered as a charitable society on 24th May 1916. The name of the organization has changed to Karuna Animal Welfare Association of Karnataka on 30th September 2001. Karuna is a member of WSPA, England and North Shore Animal League
- Vikasana VIKASANA is a non governmental organization founded in 1988 and working in 480 villages/slums of 4 districts namely Chikmagalore, Shimoga, Davangere and Hassan under various community development programs like child labour rehabilitation through bridge school program, women empowerment through SHGs and micro-finance, panchayath raj strengthening, skill development programs for youths, nutritional management, community health, HIV/AIDS.
- Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) is an organization devoted to sustainable development through technological interventions. It is a registered not-for-profit society set up in 1993 and registered under the Societies Registration Act. We envisage development as a process that meets the needs of the neediest, is in harmony with the environment, permits grass root participation, uses local resources and builds local capacity.
- Diya Foundation Our aim and goal is to empower differently abled individuals to work, earn and live a life of respect and loveDifferently abled individuals need work and the advantages of work. However, prejudices towards them have caused them to be treated as surplus citizens incapable of being contributing and productive members.
- Sutradhar A non-profit trust to improve the quality of education for children by media like toys, games, storybooks and other teaching aids that help children learn.
- ASHA Foundation Decades ago, an American who had come to India fell ill and was admitted to a hospital in Bangalore. Within 48 hours, his condition deteriorated. Dr. Glory Alexander was by his side when he breathed his last. She didn't know much about the man other than the fact that he died of AIDS. That encounter was the catalyst for the birth of ASHA Foundation, Bangalore – a vision and a dream that soon became a reality.
- Yukti Organization for Grasp of Ayurveda Our organisation is a non for profit NGO, working for the improvement of human health and integrity on holistic health and native cultural ethos. We provides the best activities of YOGA include research in health care segment and training and mass dissemination of fruits of research.
- Sahaja Samrudha These pioneer farmers encourage other farmers to grow top quality produce and work in harmony with a healthy ecosystem, encouraging nature 's protective network of soil micro organisms and beneficial insects to help them farm successfully. Many of the team members have been recognized at the state and national level for their pioneering work.
- widowmatchmaker widowmatchmaker.com was conceived with one simple objective to provide a superior widows matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners. We have set a goal to create a service that will touch the lives of millions of people all over the world.
- Mentor Mantra Mentoring is the process by which a Mentor assists a person or organization to attain their respective potential; it includes listening without judgment, suggesting alternatives, offering feedback and teaching concepts and tools. The Mentor asks probing questions that stimulate deep thinking. Solutions emerge from an environment of encouragement and support that the Mentor facilitates. Mentoring is based on faith in the Mentor and willingness to learn. Mentoring is all about hope, encouragement and appreciation for the person and the organization.
- Snehadeep Enlightening Life The principal goals of Snehadeep are to provide accommodation, education, training and assistance with personal development to both the visually impaired and physically challenged. In recent years, the organization has grown and now extends its activities to shelter not only those with physical disability but also children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Surabhi Foundation Trust Surabhi Foundation Trust is an NGO established in August 2005, under Societies Act, for Capacity Building among the rural population aiming at Empowering the development of children and Women in rural areas to provide Educational Assistance & assisting in bringing the children to the main stream of education, Women empowerment by creating employment opportunities, Sensitize health issues among rural population through Health Awareness and rural health camps.
- Vibha children organization Vibha is a movement that empowers us to make difference. They aim to ensure that every underprivileged child attains his or her right to education, health and opportunity.The mission of Vibha is to educate, empower and enable every individual who wishes to make a positive difference in the life of the underprivileged child.
- MITU MITU Multiple Initiatives Towards Upliftment is focused on driving, participating and supporting various activities for the less fortunate sections of society.This is a platform to share ideas and channel funds for the upliftment of the less fortunate. We look forward to your ideas, encouragement and support.MITU, is a Charitable Trust started by the family and friends of Maitreyi Charlu, fondly known as Mitu, She was a remarkable girl.
- SGM Life Words SGM Lifewords is a member of a global family of organisations, partnering together with the common goal that the Bible's life words are seen, heard, and experienced as an essential part of everyday life, work and worship. SGM Lifewords began in 1888 as Scripture Gift Mission. The founder, printer William Walters, was concerned with making the Bible accessible and freely available to all.
- Agape Bible Fellowship A christian charitable trust working with a vision to reach the unreached masses of indians who are living in darkness to make them self confidence & self dependence through their teaching programmes.
- Akshara Foundation Akshara Foundation is a Bangalore-based Public Charitable Trust with the mission to ensure that every child is in school and learning well. Established in the year 2000, Akshara Foundation has a range of programmes that provide multiple solutions for universalizing elementary education.Akshara is a part of the Pratham Education Initiative and has replicated Pratham’s approach of comprehensive, scalable, replicable and cost-effective education solutions.
- Malleswaram Ladies Association We are totally committed to holistic development of students through quality teaching, skill building, institutionalization of ethics, community service and promotion of intellectual culture that bridges theory with practice. We are also committed to meet the requirements of all the stakeholders and comply with all relevant rules and regulations of the University.
- Devi Art Foundation The Devi Art Foundation has been established to facilitate the viewership of creative expression and artistic practice that exist in India. This not-for-profit space will provide for innovation unconstrained by commercial limitations; to afford artists from the region engaged in cutting edge, experimental work, an art centre. Along with providing a platform for contemporary artists, we hope to interact closely with, and encourage young curators and critics, helping to give voice to their concerns.
- Cherubs Montessori house of children Cherubs Montessori House of Children is a brand new facility within a secured environment. Our school offers children from the ages of 2 years through 6 years a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment. Our goal at Cherubs Montessori House of Children is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.