Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Vrutti Vrutti was established in 2004 by Catalyst Management Services, a consulting firm working in social development. It was established to address the need for social, technical and managerial resources in the livelihoods sector. We are a group of young, dynamic professionals who are committed to working for livelihoods promotion and contributing to improved quality of life of the marginalised communities.
- Diya Foundation Our aim and goal is to empower differently abled individuals to work, earn and live a life of respect and loveDifferently abled individuals need work and the advantages of work. However, prejudices towards them have caused them to be treated as surplus citizens incapable of being contributing and productive members.
- Embedded Wireless Labs India Private Limited Providing retail solution and research and development laboratory with the financial, entrepreneurial and management expertise to develop innovative products for the telecommunications and wireless markets.
- ACCION Technical Advisors India We invite you to explore the following pages to learn more about ACCION's leadership – men and women at the forefront of the microfinance industry – whose energy and enthusiasm are behind our every effort in the fight against poverty. In addition to our Board of Directors and Management Team, ACCION is fortunate to count among its leadership ranks the President's Council, composed of dedicated supporters who lend their financial and professional resources to ACCION's mission.
- Quadra Point Infoseek Providing research and promotion services with the help of quantitative and qualitative research.
- KASSIA Kassia is a premier voluntary state level non Govemment Institution of Small Scale Industrialists. It is a registered body under the Kamataka Societies Registration Act and is functioning on democratic lines with regular Annual General Body Meetings, election of Council Members and Office Bearers and adhering to the constitutional Bye law and conventions.
- Foundation For Excellence The Foundation For Excellence publicly supported organization and is incorporated in the State of California.The Foundation was established in 1997.The Foundation For Excellence mission is to bring about a transformation in the lives of academically brilliant and economically underprivileged students in India.
- Theological Book Trust TBT meets the need for relevant material Indian Christians have been deprived of quality Christian material having to depend on expensive books from the West written by Westerners for the Western Context. Some have been forced to use books from the West as they have come as free gifts. Others have had old books donated, which have been outdated as well as irrelevant.
- Hengasara Hakkina Sangha Hengasara Hakkina Sangha HHS is a feminist, activist womens rights organizations based in Bangalore, India and see ourselves as part of the larger womens movement in India. Hengasara Hakkina Sangha, when translated into English from the original Kannada, means Womens Rights Organisation. HHS was started as a legal rights education programme in Karnataka for under-privileged.
- Metahelix Life Sciences Private Limited Engaged in providing services of scientific consulting services and contract research services.
- Arogya Bhagya Yojane Karnataka Government has introduced unique scheme called Arogya Bhagya Yojane to its Police Personnel and their families, which was launched during June 2002. This scheme is a self-financing scheme managed through monthly contribution from the Police Personnel themselves & through medical reimbursement from the Government. The scheme is administered by a Nodal Agency having expertise in Medical administration. The Nodal Agency identifies high-tech hospitals among Government recognized Hospitals for the purpose of medical reimbursement with excellent infrastructural facilities in districts and cities in the State. An amount of Rs.26.39 Crores up to 15-10-2005 have been spent towards medical treatment for Police personnel and their families. At present the scheme is running successfully.
- International Tech Park Bangalore (ITPB) "ITPB is a Tech Park of international standards yet distinctly unique. It has created and more importantly maintains an environment which comprehensively caters to the high standards, both professional and personal, demanded by its clients." Excellent office space, well-run with responsive management and quick remedy to problems and issues.
- Navachetana Trust Navachetana Trust was formally registered in 1996. However the Trust and its work commenced in the year 1991. Navachetana is a non government organization NGO working for the Rehabilitation of poor, destitute and mentally impaired people, Navachetana translates to New Vigour. It is governed by a Board of Trustees comprising of seven members, who are prominent and highly respected individuals in the field of mental health, social work and counseling.
- Movement for Alternatives and Youth Awareness A Karnataka based development organisation working to address systemic issues of child labour through building empowered human institutions of the poor.
- Yuva Bengaluru Yuva Bengaluru is a platform to Educate, Empower, Enable individuals in a society. It is a registered nongovernment development organization working on various issues with a smarter and realistic approach. More than 50% of Indias population being youth & realizing the extraordinary power of youth, Yuva Bengalurus primary focus is to make youth to use their power to address the issues of society and make it a better place.
- Thehalk Times We all know corruption in public life is not a modern phenomenon. It is prevalent in political and civic life of ancient India. But since independence corruption has become feature of our life. It is now treated as a normal feature. We no longer show righteous indignation against corrupt practices or express any shock when big scandals are exposed. Today corruption in particular has become all pervasive and is noticeable in every aspect of life. It has become an Indian phenomenon. The wide spread nepotism, fevoutitism and manipulation and ministerial level and among senior bureaucrats are the main reasons for corruption in India.
- Bhoruka Welfare Sustainable development of the country is possible only through strong elementary education system. This means providing quality education in every part of the country especially in the remote corners that are totally neglected.Socioeconomic growth of the communities in the villages will bring national growth & prosperity.
- Gamya Foundation In the year 2003, six engineers envisaged Gamya Foundation with a dream for strong and prosperous India by year 2020. Gamya Foundation is inspired by the ideals of Swami Vivekananda. The tremendous success of our Indian entrepreneurs on a global scale helped our infantile dream sprout in the fertile environ we live-in. Pretty soon we found this dream grow into a giant monolith.
- Vikasana VIKASANA is a non governmental organization founded in 1988 and working in 480 villages/slums of 4 districts namely Chikmagalore, Shimoga, Davangere and Hassan under various community development programs like child labour rehabilitation through bridge school program, women empowerment through SHGs and micro-finance, panchayath raj strengthening, skill development programs for youths, nutritional management, community health, HIV/AIDS.
- CADABAM'S Group In the changing social milieu, the need for alternate living arrangements for the chronic mentally ill, away from their immediate family both as a process of psycho-social rehabilitation and a compelling family necessity is being increasingly recognised. Considering the need for providing a "Home away from home" for the mentally disabled, Cadabam'S started a residential care centre in Nov.1992, to provide short and long term residential psycho-social rehab and care for the chronic mentally ill in Bangalore, in memory of Late Amitha M.Cadabam, a mentally retarded child, who died at a untimely age of 23, in a rented premises near Konankunte on Kanakapura road. In 1997 the centre was shifted to its own premises.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.