Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Nila Foundation A visit five years ago to the bathing ghats of Tiruvavaya, along the Bharathapuzha for offering last rituals for his father changed the world of one of the promoters of Nila Foundation in a jiff. While struggling to wet a little bit of his body in the shallow water which was once upon a time a beautiful river called Nila, he saw in front of his eyes a river yearning for care and attention.
- Seshadripuram Educational Trust The institution has grown from strength to strength and today the total student strength is about 20,000. The Trust runs in all about 24 educational institutions from kinder garden to postgraduate courses. The institution has about 1000 employees including supporting and part time staff.
- New Ark Mission of India The New Ark Mission of India was started in the year 1997 by Mr. T. Raja. It is an organization solely dedicated to rescuing and rebuilding the lives of the destitute and dying people of the streets. The Home of Hope is a centre of the New Ark Mission of India. Today, the home accommodates and cares for more than 200 residents who have been rescued from the most inhumane and unhygienic circumstances.
- Mentor Mantra Mentoring is the process by which a Mentor assists a person or organization to attain their respective potential; it includes listening without judgment, suggesting alternatives, offering feedback and teaching concepts and tools. The Mentor asks probing questions that stimulate deep thinking. Solutions emerge from an environment of encouragement and support that the Mentor facilitates. Mentoring is based on faith in the Mentor and willingness to learn. Mentoring is all about hope, encouragement and appreciation for the person and the organization.
- BANGALORE ENVIRONMENT TRUST Thirty years ago Bangalore was truly a Garden City. But even then there were signs that if the haphazard planning which was becoming evident was not ended, and a proper long term plan was not made for ensuring that the natural environmental advantages of Bangalore were carefully dovetailed into the future plans, the city would lose its charm and attractiveness.
- Read India Foundation Read India Foundation (RIF) was established in the year 2008. Flagged off with around 10 members, it now boasts of over 50 volunteers with several donors/well-wishers / benefactors. We aim at reaching out to underprivileged children and empowering them with education to be able to lay the foundation for a sound future.
- WATCHERS India Trust Watchers India Trust is an organization formed by a group of service-oriented wildlife enthusiasts. The members of Watchers are a diverse group of people working together to achieve a common objective. Passion and love for wildlife is the glue that binds the volunteers and members of this organization. Our aim is to work towards the preservation of existing wildlife reserves and sanctuaries, as they are a haven for our besieged flora and fauna.
- Shree Ramana Maharishi Academy for the Blind. SRMABs Vision: All people with disability will have the opportunity to fulfill their potential and live life with self respect and dignity. Over the past 3 plus decades, SRMAB services have reached over 16000 persons through the School IBR and Thirumurthy Rural Development Centre IBR. This is supplemented with several community based rehabilitation CBR programs in semi-urban and rural areas in Karnataka. Covering 7 districts, and working in about 1800 villages.
- Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery was formed in the year 1990 after hosting the 17th Annual Conference of International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery in 1989 in Bombay. The Society has steadily grown in strength and now has 243 members The Society was founded with Prof. S N Bhagwati as president, Dr. Ajit Banerji as Vice president, Dr V K Kak as secretary and treasurer and Dr. Geeta Prulekar and Dr. C R Deopujari as executive committee members.
- Devi Art Foundation The Devi Art Foundation has been established to facilitate the viewership of creative expression and artistic practice that exist in India. This not-for-profit space will provide for innovation unconstrained by commercial limitations; to afford artists from the region engaged in cutting edge, experimental work, an art centre. Along with providing a platform for contemporary artists, we hope to interact closely with, and encourage young curators and critics, helping to give voice to their concerns.
- Shree Jagannath Temple Trust Shree Jagannath Temple Trust is a charitable trust based in Bangalore committed to the propagation of Jagannath culture and spreading the glory of Jagannath in Bangalore and all over India. The Trust is also involved in many welfare activities, especially activities devoted to the well-being of under-privileged people around the temple.
- Navachetana Trust Navachetana Trust was formally registered in 1996. However the Trust and its work commenced in the year 1991. Navachetana is a non government organization NGO working for the Rehabilitation of poor, destitute and mentally impaired people, Navachetana translates to New Vigour. It is governed by a Board of Trustees comprising of seven members, who are prominent and highly respected individuals in the field of mental health, social work and counseling.
- Innoversant Solutions Private Limited Innoversant Solutions is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm focused on assisting international and domestic organizations achieve sustainable success. We combine deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in providing Consulting services to Businesses, Organisations, Institutes, Governments and Economic Development Agencies.
- Snehadeep Enlightening Life The principal goals of Snehadeep are to provide accommodation, education, training and assistance with personal development to both the visually impaired and physically challenged. In recent years, the organization has grown and now extends its activities to shelter not only those with physical disability but also children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Vibha children organization Vibha is a movement that empowers us to make difference. They aim to ensure that every underprivileged child attains his or her right to education, health and opportunity.The mission of Vibha is to educate, empower and enable every individual who wishes to make a positive difference in the life of the underprivileged child.
- Freedom Foundation Freedom Foundation is a pioneer in the fields of Substance Abuse & HIV/AIDS Interventions in India. In a time when HIV meant shame & silence, Freedom Foundation that began work in the area of de-addiction, opened doors to people infected with HIV. The Foundation stands tall for setting up the very first HIV Comprehensive Community based Care and Support center CCSC in India.
- Nation First Nation First is the website that represents the spirit of India, its great culture, heritage and people. The Nation First slogan was mooted by Shri AnanthKumar, MP from Bangalore South Constituency on December 31st, 2008, on the eve of New Year Cultural Mela organized by Adamya Chetana.The slogan has now transformed into a people driven website www.nationfirst.in
- Sarvodaya International Trust Promoting the Gandhian ideals of truth, non violence, peace, universal brotherhood and humanitarian service.
- KARUNA ANIMAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION The organization was established in the year 1888 as Bangalore Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and was registered as a charitable society on 24th May 1916. The name of the organization has changed to Karuna Animal Welfare Association of Karnataka on 30th September 2001. Karuna is a member of WSPA, England and North Shore Animal League
- Mission Center The Anagalpura mission center is a project born out of concern for the deprived and ignored sections of the rural segment spread across in form of small villages in this part Bangalore.Incubated in 1997 by Syrian orthodox India,under the holy sea of Anthoic the mission dreams of an anagalpura composed of infrastructure.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.