Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Agape Bible Fellowship A christian charitable trust working with a vision to reach the unreached masses of indians who are living in darkness to make them self confidence & self dependence through their teaching programmes.
- The Association of People with Disability It was the search for a threewheeled scooter by a father for his 17 year old polio affected daughter that started it all. He tried everything. A search here and a search there. Efforts to get one made. Contacted even the Army that made tricycles for paraplegic men of its armed forces.Yet, the simple but critical need of N S Hema, daughter of N S Ayyangar could not be met.
- Mentor Mantra Mentoring is the process by which a Mentor assists a person or organization to attain their respective potential; it includes listening without judgment, suggesting alternatives, offering feedback and teaching concepts and tools. The Mentor asks probing questions that stimulate deep thinking. Solutions emerge from an environment of encouragement and support that the Mentor facilitates. Mentoring is based on faith in the Mentor and willingness to learn. Mentoring is all about hope, encouragement and appreciation for the person and the organization.
- Community Aid Alliance Community Aid Alliance CAA is a nonprofit development support organization established for the purpose of promoting and facilitating community based organizations and activities. CAA is greatly influenced by the development understanding and practice of the former Community Aid Abroad, Australia, which was involved in development support activities in India for almost 4 decades.
- Karnataka Regional Organisation For Social Service Organisation helps in achieving universal primary education, eradicating extreme poverty & hunger, promoting gender equality & empowering women, reducing child mortality & improving maternal health and combating HIV / AIDS, malaria & other dieases.
- ACCION Technical Advisors India We invite you to explore the following pages to learn more about ACCION's leadership – men and women at the forefront of the microfinance industry – whose energy and enthusiasm are behind our every effort in the fight against poverty. In addition to our Board of Directors and Management Team, ACCION is fortunate to count among its leadership ranks the President's Council, composed of dedicated supporters who lend their financial and professional resources to ACCION's mission.
- Dakshin Foundation Dakshin Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation registered as a charitable trust. Our mission is to inform and advocate conservation and natural resource management, while promoting and supporting sustainable livelihoods, social development and environmental justice. We adopt interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary approaches in our research and conservation interventions, drawing from the fields of ecology, conservation biology, sociology, economics, and law.
- Best Engineering Aid & Consultancies Providing engineering services like assembly design services, design support services, reverse engineering services, technical surfacing services etc.
- Al-Ameen Charitable Trust Al-Ameen Charitable Fund Trust, Bangalore, a charitable organization was founded by the great visionary and philanthropist Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan at Bangalore in1979 with group of leading Muslim personalities.The aim of the Al-Ameen Charitable Fund Trust is to establish educational (General and Professional) institutions and welfare organizations principally for the benefit of Muslim community and other under priveleged persons. Bijapur is one of the educationally and economically backward districts of Karnataka where Muslim population is sizable.
- Sages The objective of the company is to serve the nature through active contribution at various levels to protect environment, promote natural products and also help improve the awareness in the areas of functioning. This is a company formed by a group of multi-skilled professionals to cater to the needs of organizations in the areas of Geotechnical investigations, assessments, Environmental and safety management systems and professional trainings in the above areas and others.
- Vokkaliagara Sangha Vokkaliga when roughly translated, gives the meaning farmer or agriculturist. The Vokkaligas are predominantly Kannada speaking people and their presence is very much pronounced in the southern region of Karnataka and rather sparse in other regions of the state. However their achievements are not confined to agriculture alone. There are many gems from this community who have made a mark of their own in various fields like Public Administration, Arts and Literature, Sports, Education, Science etc. Their advent to excellence has been with its adequate share of hard work, unity and perseverance. Although the Vokkaliga community had its luminary bunch of people, the community was by and large backward.
- Bhoruka Welfare Sustainable development of the country is possible only through strong elementary education system. This means providing quality education in every part of the country especially in the remote corners that are totally neglected.Socioeconomic growth of the communities in the villages will bring national growth & prosperity.
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Seva Trust Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Seva Trust, Bangalore, a Registered Organization created nearly twenty five years ago, is in the front scrupulously managing the Nithya Seva and other important festivals carnivals of the Temple. The important and major festivities Uthsavams and Thirunakshatrams are celebrated with all splendor thoroughly as per the customs laid down in scriptures and agama.
- Vrutti Vrutti was established in 2004 by Catalyst Management Services, a consulting firm working in social development. It was established to address the need for social, technical and managerial resources in the livelihoods sector. We are a group of young, dynamic professionals who are committed to working for livelihoods promotion and contributing to improved quality of life of the marginalised communities.
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation An organisation providing quality fresh, hot & nutrition-rich food to the underprivileged students everyday.
- Curiouscity Science Education Pvt. Ltd. Curiouscity has been created with the aim of promoting science in our communities. We believe that science is not merely a subject in school curriculum, but it is a way of looking at the world. There is a wonderful world out there that is waiting to be explored, to be discovered and our attempt is to bring some of that joy to the community we live in and to the children growing up around us.
- Animal Rights Fund Animal Rights Fund organization was set up in 1999 to collect funds to support other animal welfare organizations. We wanted to become the nodal agency and make sure that all animal causes got adequate fund, food and medicines from ARF. Over time, our involvement spread to include myriad activities relating to ensuring rights of animals rest is history.
- Sahaja Samrudha These pioneer farmers encourage other farmers to grow top quality produce and work in harmony with a healthy ecosystem, encouraging nature 's protective network of soil micro organisms and beneficial insects to help them farm successfully. Many of the team members have been recognized at the state and national level for their pioneering work.
- BANGALORE ENVIRONMENT TRUST Thirty years ago Bangalore was truly a Garden City. But even then there were signs that if the haphazard planning which was becoming evident was not ended, and a proper long term plan was not made for ensuring that the natural environmental advantages of Bangalore were carefully dovetailed into the future plans, the city would lose its charm and attractiveness.
- Navachetana Trust Navachetana Trust was formally registered in 1996. However the Trust and its work commenced in the year 1991. Navachetana is a non government organization NGO working for the Rehabilitation of poor, destitute and mentally impaired people, Navachetana translates to New Vigour. It is governed by a Board of Trustees comprising of seven members, who are prominent and highly respected individuals in the field of mental health, social work and counseling.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.