Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Lotus Labs Private Limited Offering services for bioanalytical method development services, human bio-availability studies, conventional bio-equivalence studies, food effect studies etc.
- Caleb Consulting Services Caleb is an organization committed to building people, relationships, teams, organizations and the global community. Our objective is to create the right environment professionally, while understanding the specific needs and objectives. It is also committed to develop and maintain a climate of trust, respect, transparency and clarity of communication, which would result in achieving the success, financial and overall growth of the organization we consult.
- Agape Bible Fellowship A christian charitable trust working with a vision to reach the unreached masses of indians who are living in darkness to make them self confidence & self dependence through their teaching programmes.
- Holy Cross Church The Henrys and Devadasons laboured together to generate funds. The diocese under Bishop Rt. Rev. N.C. Sargent also offered a grant of two thousand rupees. A simple hutment style chapel was constructed in 1952. The Bishop dedicated the Church and named it Holy Cross Church.
- Cherubs Montessori house of children Cherubs Montessori House of Children is a brand new facility within a secured environment. Our school offers children from the ages of 2 years through 6 years a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment. Our goal at Cherubs Montessori House of Children is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- Sri Sabarigirisha Seva Samithi Trust The Chairman, Co-Chairman and all the office bearers have made tremendous efforts for expansion of the temple. The Main Shrine & Shree Koil were designed and constructed by Kanippayur Shri Krishnan Nambudiripad, Kunnamkulam, Kerala. The temple planning, designing & construction work was undertaken by Ms Sri. Sai Constructions, Vyalikaval. A special note has to be made on the creative work executed by Mr.A.R. Moorthy Seshadripuram. It deserves a lot of appreciation.
- Jubilee Revival AG Church The Jubilee Revival AG Church was started as a small house fellowship with a handful of committed believers and their families in the month of OCTOBER, 2003 at the residence of Rev. Samuel Jeyaraj, 154, Rayappa Road, Kamanahalli, Bangalore. Within a month God gave a prophetic word to the pastor to consolidate the ministry with the vision of bringing revival in the city of Bangalore as well as to the nation of India.
- Mixed Blessings We Teach a Healing Technique "Creation And Mangement Of Spiritual Wealth" a technique which can be designed specifically for Your needs. We live in Cosmopolitan Cities mostly which are Polluted..Air Pollution being the most prevailing. All our Healing Techniques are Designed so as to keep Your Respiratory Systems and Blood Circulatory Systems Clean and Strenghthened.
- Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) is an organization devoted to sustainable development through technological interventions. It is a registered not-for-profit society set up in 1993 and registered under the Societies Registration Act. We envisage development as a process that meets the needs of the neediest, is in harmony with the environment, permits grass root participation, uses local resources and builds local capacity.
- Yukti Organization for Grasp of Ayurveda Our organisation is a non for profit NGO, working for the improvement of human health and integrity on holistic health and native cultural ethos. We provides the best activities of YOGA include research in health care segment and training and mass dissemination of fruits of research.
- Shree Ramana Maharishi Academy for the Blind. SRMABs Vision: All people with disability will have the opportunity to fulfill their potential and live life with self respect and dignity. Over the past 3 plus decades, SRMAB services have reached over 16000 persons through the School IBR and Thirumurthy Rural Development Centre IBR. This is supplemented with several community based rehabilitation CBR programs in semi-urban and rural areas in Karnataka. Covering 7 districts, and working in about 1800 villages.
- Malleswaram Ladies Association We are totally committed to holistic development of students through quality teaching, skill building, institutionalization of ethics, community service and promotion of intellectual culture that bridges theory with practice. We are also committed to meet the requirements of all the stakeholders and comply with all relevant rules and regulations of the University.
- Alliance School of Management Alliance School of Management, under the aegis of a charitable trust, was founded by an eminent group of academics and industry leaders who have graduated from some of the top universities in the world.The institute equips students with a repertoire of analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills to prepare them for the challenging environment.
- PRAYAAS PRAYAAS®, A group of people wanted to realise the dream of “A brighter tomorrow; when our once-glorious motherland will be self-reliant; free of the curse of ignorance and will again be the apex of civilisation.” That desire became so intense that they could no longer remain merely a silent witness and thus in 1998 Prayaas got its foundation in the city of Bangalore.
- Gee Solutions With a proven track record of successfully undertaking Human Resources Consulting assignments in staffing or recruiting of qualitative professionals in multifarious positions in the ever - expanding arena of Information Technology and the Non IT sectors.
- BANGALORE ENVIRONMENT TRUST Thirty years ago Bangalore was truly a Garden City. But even then there were signs that if the haphazard planning which was becoming evident was not ended, and a proper long term plan was not made for ensuring that the natural environmental advantages of Bangalore were carefully dovetailed into the future plans, the city would lose its charm and attractiveness.
- widowmatchmaker widowmatchmaker.com was conceived with one simple objective to provide a superior widows matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners. We have set a goal to create a service that will touch the lives of millions of people all over the world.
- Mohsin Shariff Educational & Charitable Trust The Trust has been serving Daily Hot MidDay Meals for the past 10 years and celebrated her 10th anniversary in September 2010 to around 50,000 school children of 1st to 10th Std. studying in 182 Govt. and aided Kannada, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu and English medium schools. Such services are being rendered in the schools situated in the ranges South2, South4 and North3 in association with the State and Central Governments. MidDay Meals is being served since the year 2000.
- Nation First Nation First is the website that represents the spirit of India, its great culture, heritage and people. The Nation First slogan was mooted by Shri AnanthKumar, MP from Bangalore South Constituency on December 31st, 2008, on the eve of New Year Cultural Mela organized by Adamya Chetana.The slogan has now transformed into a people driven website www.nationfirst.in
- Sutradhar A non-profit trust to improve the quality of education for children by media like toys, games, storybooks and other teaching aids that help children learn.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.