Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Cherubs Montessori house of children Cherubs Montessori House of Children is a brand new facility within a secured environment. Our school offers children from the ages of 2 years through 6 years a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment. Our goal at Cherubs Montessori House of Children is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- Karnataka State Haj Committee Welcome to the official website of Karnataka State Hajj Committee, Allow us to help you better avail our services and navigate through the site to know more about us and Haj. Haj is one of the five tenets of Islam. It's every Muslimís desire to perform Haj at least once in his life time. Performing Haj is obligatory to every sane, financially able and adult Muslim.
- IOWNATREE Welcome to the I-OWN-A-TREE Family, where people experience the emotional bonding with trees with the sense of ownership This is the unique opportunity for every human being to sponsor and own a tree for life time. We at Eco Club a Joint Green Initiative. By Kshiti Foundation and Rotary Bangalore Midtown Charitable Trust.
- Consortium for DEWATS Dissemination The Consortium for DEWATS Dissemination CDD Society is a non-governmental organisation, started in 2002 and registered formally as non-profit society in 2005. The CDD Society aims to promote and improve the social, economic and environmental conditions of the less privileged, disadvantaged and marginalised in South Asia through the provision of decentralised basic needs services DBNS.
- Ashraya "Ashraya", meaning 'Shelter' has brought hope and love into the lives of several hundred children and women, over many years. Founded and registered in 1982, the Bangalore based organization is dedicated to finding solutions for children within the frame work of their own biological families, or in adoptive homes. Initially, the organizationís main function was to work with and rehabilitate destitute, poor and abandoned children. It has now extended its services to the family as a whole.
- WATCHERS India Trust Watchers India Trust is an organization formed by a group of service-oriented wildlife enthusiasts. The members of Watchers are a diverse group of people working together to achieve a common objective. Passion and love for wildlife is the glue that binds the volunteers and members of this organization. Our aim is to work towards the preservation of existing wildlife reserves and sanctuaries, as they are a haven for our besieged flora and fauna.
- Sikshana We are a non-profit public service organisation, operating in rural and semi-urban areas. It has Central and state government initiatives have improved accessibility, facilities and teaching standards in public schools. But with a rapidly growing population of children of school-going age, it is apparent that a great deal more has to be achievedand achieved quickly.
- Bangalore Dermatological Society A clinical society to promote active academic and social interaction among dermatologists.
- Movement for Alternatives and Youth Awareness A Karnataka based development organisation working to address systemic issues of child labour through building empowered human institutions of the poor.
- Keshava Seva Samithi Keshava Seva Samithi is a Chairtable Trust that serves the economically challenged sections of the society, with a special focus on slum dwelling families. KSS is managed by a team of dedicated volunteers with the aim of creating a sense of dignity, equality and responsibility. For about a decade, the Samithi has been executing several service projects in more than 150 slums in the city. The thrust areas of these projects are Education, Health, Women and Youth Empowerment.
- Malleswaram Ladies Association We are totally committed to holistic development of students through quality teaching, skill building, institutionalization of ethics, community service and promotion of intellectual culture that bridges theory with practice. We are also committed to meet the requirements of all the stakeholders and comply with all relevant rules and regulations of the University.
- Karnataka Regional Organisation For Social Service Organisation helps in achieving universal primary education, eradicating extreme poverty & hunger, promoting gender equality & empowering women, reducing child mortality & improving maternal health and combating HIV / AIDS, malaria & other dieases.
- Akshara Foundation Akshara Foundation is a Bangalore-based Public Charitable Trust with the mission to ensure that every child is in school and learning well. Established in the year 2000, Akshara Foundation has a range of programmes that provide multiple solutions for universalizing elementary education.Akshara is a part of the Pratham Education Initiative and has replicated Prathamís approach of comprehensive, scalable, replicable and cost-effective education solutions.
- BRAHMI We are Non-commercial, Secular and Humanitarian Organization dedicated to Primary Education and Spread of Literacy in our country. Also we are a nonprofit organization dedicated to the education to children in India who have no opportunities for an education. Our Aim is to provide the lives of these children through education.
- International Volunteers Trust International Volunteers Trust India is "A Programme for Intercultural Education and Cross cultural Learning".It was registered as Non profit Trust under the Indian Trust ACT, 1982. Its vide registration No. BNG(U) JNR640/2004-2005 dated 1st december 2004
- Katalyst The paramount vision of the katalyst Program is to create economic emancipation in women from underprivileged backgrounds.The program will empower talented girls from low socio-economic groups and transform them into women who will be assimilated into the management cadre of high end companies.
- Animal Rights Fund Animal Rights Fund organization was set up in 1999 to collect funds to support other animal welfare organizations. We wanted to become the nodal agency and make sure that all animal causes got adequate fund, food and medicines from ARF. Over time, our involvement spread to include myriad activities relating to ensuring rights of animals rest is history.
- Madras Sappers The three Sapper Groups, Madras, Bengal and Bombay retain their pre-colonial names, the names of Presidencies where they originated. The word Presidency has commercial origins; it was an area which included a number of trading posts established by the British after coming to India in 1608. Three such Presidencies came to exist at the end of the 17th Century, Madras in South Coast; Bombay in the West; and Bengal in the East. These Presidencies grew up independently and each raised its own Army.
- Nadasurabhi Cultural Association Nadasurabhi, literally means the giver of music Sangeetha Kamadhenu. True to its name, the organization has been enthralling the ever growing audiences of Bangalore India with the highest level of Indian Classical Carnatic Music for the past 15 years. Nadasurabhi is registered as a charitable trust. It is best described as a Cultural Service Organisation. All the programs conducted by Nadasurabhi are free and any music lover can attend the concerts without paying for an entrance ticket.
- ASHA JEEVAN We wish to thank all our donors and well wishers who have helped us immensely and stood by us in achieving this landmark of the 10th anniversary. This wouldnít have been possible without your unstinting support. We kindly request all of you to continue supporting our Institution in achieving even greater heights.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.