Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Cirrus Management Services Pvt. Ltd. We develop and deliver commercially viable, poverty-focussed, high-quality, low-priced, easily-accessible rural services to customers in large numbers across widely dispersed locations. The two companies work in tandem. Cirrus Management Services focuses more on development and establishment of services, processes that are knowledge-intensive, e.g. systems, technologies.
- ChildFund ChildFund International is inspired and driven by the potential that is inherent in all children; the potential not only to survive but to thrive, to become leaders who bring positive change for those around them.The heart of ChildFund International remains the one-to-one connection made through childsponsorship.
- Vishwas Vishwas Founded in 1991 as a non-profit organization. It Provides free and confidential counseling and Helped nearly 5500 people till date. Vishwas is dedicated to working for a mentally healthy and emotionally happy society. We will provide high quality, free counseling services to people in emotional stress. Our members are volunteers who offer their services on an honorary basis.
- Arogya Bhagya Yojane Karnataka Government has introduced unique scheme called Arogya Bhagya Yojane to its Police Personnel and their families, which was launched during June 2002. This scheme is a self-financing scheme managed through monthly contribution from the Police Personnel themselves & through medical reimbursement from the Government. The scheme is administered by a Nodal Agency having expertise in Medical administration. The Nodal Agency identifies high-tech hospitals among Government recognized Hospitals for the purpose of medical reimbursement with excellent infrastructural facilities in districts and cities in the State. An amount of Rs.26.39 Crores up to 15-10-2005 have been spent towards medical treatment for Police personnel and their families. At present the scheme is running successfully.
- Cherubs Montessori house of children Cherubs Montessori House of Children is a brand new facility within a secured environment. Our school offers children from the ages of 2 years through 6 years a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment. Our goal at Cherubs Montessori House of Children is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- Siddha Loka Siddha Loka literally means "Abode of the Siddhas". Siddha Loka Ashram (hermitage) is situated in an idyllic location outside the city of Bangalore in Southern India. This is the seat of the Siddha Yoga Dham, a registered charitable institution whose spiritual head is Param Poojya (His Holiness) Swami Chetanananda Saraswati, who belongs to the ancient lineage of Siddha Gurus.
- Opcord Welcome to Opcord. The philosophy behind Opcord is to optimize business variables coordinates by ensuring coordination among people and processes. We make lives simpler, efficient and effective. We help organizations improve profits, customer & employee satisfaction and help them grow their business and sustain high performance culture. We help individuals and organizations learn newer things, deploy effective practices from various frameworks and transform them to the new way of working. We also take care of organizations software testing needs, define test framework, conduct ondemand testing, and provide test experts to test their products with the help of leading open source tools. We have the bestinclass experts, coaches, optimizers related to various frameworks, data analytics, surveys, testing and automation.
- International Tech Park Bangalore (ITPB) "ITPB is a Tech Park of international standards yet distinctly unique. It has created and more importantly maintains an environment which comprehensively caters to the high standards, both professional and personal, demanded by its clients." Excellent office space, well-run with responsive management and quick remedy to problems and issues.
- Mohsin Shariff Educational & Charitable Trust The Trust has been serving Daily Hot MidDay Meals for the past 10 years and celebrated her 10th anniversary in September 2010 to around 50,000 school children of 1st to 10th Std. studying in 182 Govt. and aided Kannada, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu and English medium schools. Such services are being rendered in the schools situated in the ranges South2, South4 and North3 in association with the State and Central Governments. MidDay Meals is being served since the year 2000.
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Seva Trust Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Seva Trust, Bangalore, a Registered Organization created nearly twenty five years ago, is in the front scrupulously managing the Nithya Seva and other important festivals carnivals of the Temple. The important and major festivities Uthsavams and Thirunakshatrams are celebrated with all splendor thoroughly as per the customs laid down in scriptures and agama.
- MITU MITU Multiple Initiatives Towards Upliftment is focused on driving, participating and supporting various activities for the less fortunate sections of society.This is a platform to share ideas and channel funds for the upliftment of the less fortunate. We look forward to your ideas, encouragement and support.MITU, is a Charitable Trust started by the family and friends of Maitreyi Charlu, fondly known as Mitu, She was a remarkable girl.
- Visthar We are a secular, non-profit organization, committed to enabling women, children and other marginalized sections realize their rights. We rehabilitate children at risk, and train activists, organizations and students to work for a just society. Over the years, many creative and committed people have contributed to our work.
- WATCHERS India Trust Watchers India Trust is an organization formed by a group of service-oriented wildlife enthusiasts. The members of Watchers are a diverse group of people working together to achieve a common objective. Passion and love for wildlife is the glue that binds the volunteers and members of this organization. Our aim is to work towards the preservation of existing wildlife reserves and sanctuaries, as they are a haven for our besieged flora and fauna.
- Foundation For Excellence The Foundation For Excellence publicly supported organization and is incorporated in the State of California.The Foundation was established in 1997.The Foundation For Excellence mission is to bring about a transformation in the lives of academically brilliant and economically underprivileged students in India.
- Hengasara Hakkina Sangha Hengasara Hakkina Sangha HHS is a feminist, activist womens rights organizations based in Bangalore, India and see ourselves as part of the larger womens movement in India. Hengasara Hakkina Sangha, when translated into English from the original Kannada, means Womens Rights Organisation. HHS was started as a legal rights education programme in Karnataka for under-privileged.
- Metahelix Life Sciences Private Limited Engaged in providing services of scientific consulting services and contract research services.
- Bhoruka Welfare Sustainable development of the country is possible only through strong elementary education system. This means providing quality education in every part of the country especially in the remote corners that are totally neglected.Socioeconomic growth of the communities in the villages will bring national growth & prosperity.
- Sri Guru Raghavendra Seva Samithi It all started with a inspiration to all those Sajjanas of ITI establishment in 1971, when they served as volunteers in the function marking the 300th year celebration of Sri Raghavendra Teerthas Brindavana Pravesha; which was chaired by Sri Sujayeendra Teertha Sripada, the then Mathaadeesharu of Mantraalaya Rayara Mutt in Bangalore.
- ACCION Technical Advisors India We invite you to explore the following pages to learn more about ACCION's leadership – men and women at the forefront of the microfinance industry – whose energy and enthusiasm are behind our every effort in the fight against poverty. In addition to our Board of Directors and Management Team, ACCION is fortunate to count among its leadership ranks the President's Council, composed of dedicated supporters who lend their financial and professional resources to ACCION's mission.
- Family Harmony Society Family Harmony Society is an organization established in 2005 and is registered as a "Non Profit NGO under "The Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960. We are creating awareness about family harmony in the society. The owners of this NGO are them selves victims of the biased family related laws.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.