Organisations in BangaloreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Quadra Point Infoseek Providing research and promotion services with the help of quantitative and qualitative research.
- The Association of People with Disability It was the search for a threewheeled scooter by a father for his 17 year old polio affected daughter that started it all. He tried everything. A search here and a search there. Efforts to get one made. Contacted even the Army that made tricycles for paraplegic men of its armed forces.Yet, the simple but critical need of N S Hema, daughter of N S Ayyangar could not be met.
- Sambhram Institutions Sambhram Group of Institutions (SGI) was established under the aegis of Apex Foundation with the principal motto of imparting quality Education and other management skills to enhance the effectiveness and career prospects of the working executives as well as management students aspiring for competence in the employment market.
- Thehalk Times We all know corruption in public life is not a modern phenomenon. It is prevalent in political and civic life of ancient India. But since independence corruption has become feature of our life. It is now treated as a normal feature. We no longer show righteous indignation against corrupt practices or express any shock when big scandals are exposed. Today corruption in particular has become all pervasive and is noticeable in every aspect of life. It has become an Indian phenomenon. The wide spread nepotism, fevoutitism and manipulation and ministerial level and among senior bureaucrats are the main reasons for corruption in India.
- BANGALORE ENVIRONMENT TRUST Thirty years ago Bangalore was truly a Garden City. But even then there were signs that if the haphazard planning which was becoming evident was not ended, and a proper long term plan was not made for ensuring that the natural environmental advantages of Bangalore were carefully dovetailed into the future plans, the city would lose its charm and attractiveness.
- ACCION Technical Advisors India We invite you to explore the following pages to learn more about ACCION's leadership – men and women at the forefront of the microfinance industry – whose energy and enthusiasm are behind our every effort in the fight against poverty. In addition to our Board of Directors and Management Team, ACCION is fortunate to count among its leadership ranks the President's Council, composed of dedicated supporters who lend their financial and professional resources to ACCION's mission.
- Gee Solutions With a proven track record of successfully undertaking Human Resources Consulting assignments in staffing or recruiting of qualitative professionals in multifarious positions in the ever - expanding arena of Information Technology and the Non IT sectors.
- Sutradhar A non-profit trust to improve the quality of education for children by media like toys, games, storybooks and other teaching aids that help children learn.
- Art, Resources & Teaching Trust Art, Resources and Teaching A.R.T., based in Bangalore, India, was founded in 2001 to strengthen and foster relationships within and beyond the perimeters of art and architectural history, archaeology, craft, design and related disciplines. A.R.T.s initiative lies in promoting research, gathering resources, and generating creative explorations and teaching methodologies.
- Visthar We are a secular, non-profit organization, committed to enabling women, children and other marginalized sections realize their rights. We rehabilitate children at risk, and train activists, organizations and students to work for a just society. Over the years, many creative and committed people have contributed to our work.
- ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS ACADEMY OF CERTIFIED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGERS (ACHMM) is a professional membership organization founded by Environmental Professionals and Certified Hazardous Material Managers to foster, fellowship ,offer networking opportunities and balanced educational program for professional development in Hazardous Material Management.
- BREADS BREADS is the development office of the Salesian Province of Bangalore. BREADS assists the projects in the states of Karnataka and Kerala for a better, systematic and scientific approach to development. We promote integral development through proper systems of promotion, monitoring and evaluation of the Socio-economic, cultural, technical and Development Projects in the region.
- Hengasara Hakkina Sangha Hengasara Hakkina Sangha HHS is a feminist, activist womens rights organizations based in Bangalore, India and see ourselves as part of the larger womens movement in India. Hengasara Hakkina Sangha, when translated into English from the original Kannada, means Womens Rights Organisation. HHS was started as a legal rights education programme in Karnataka for under-privileged.
- Lotus Labs Private Limited Offering services for bioanalytical method development services, human bio-availability studies, conventional bio-equivalence studies, food effect studies etc.
- Vokkaliagara Sangha Vokkaliga when roughly translated, gives the meaning farmer or agriculturist. The Vokkaligas are predominantly Kannada speaking people and their presence is very much pronounced in the southern region of Karnataka and rather sparse in other regions of the state. However their achievements are not confined to agriculture alone. There are many gems from this community who have made a mark of their own in various fields like Public Administration, Arts and Literature, Sports, Education, Science etc. Their advent to excellence has been with its adequate share of hard work, unity and perseverance. Although the Vokkaliga community had its luminary bunch of people, the community was by and large backward.
- Yuva Bengaluru Yuva Bengaluru is a platform to Educate, Empower, Enable individuals in a society. It is a registered nongovernment development organization working on various issues with a smarter and realistic approach. More than 50% of Indias population being youth & realizing the extraordinary power of youth, Yuva Bengalurus primary focus is to make youth to use their power to address the issues of society and make it a better place.
- Siddha Loka Siddha Loka literally means "Abode of the Siddhas". Siddha Loka Ashram (hermitage) is situated in an idyllic location outside the city of Bangalore in Southern India. This is the seat of the Siddha Yoga Dham, a registered charitable institution whose spiritual head is Param Poojya (His Holiness) Swami Chetanananda Saraswati, who belongs to the ancient lineage of Siddha Gurus.
- Community Aid Alliance Community Aid Alliance CAA is a nonprofit development support organization established for the purpose of promoting and facilitating community based organizations and activities. CAA is greatly influenced by the development understanding and practice of the former Community Aid Abroad, Australia, which was involved in development support activities in India for almost 4 decades.
- Sphoorthi Foundation We are in the profession of reaching out to people, who have become dependent on drugs and alcohol as means of survival in their daily lives. In other words, in order to survive on a daily basis or toward off withdrawal symptoms, drugs and/or alcohol necessarily have to be consumed. All such people may be called as addicts and/or alcoholics.
- Department of Women and Child Development The Department of Women and Child Development was created in the year 1994, prior to which it was a part of the Social Welfare Department. The department is headed by a Minister who is supported by a Secretariat The Department is responsible for the welfare and development of women, children, elderly and disabled in the State
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.