Home » Directory » Karnataka » Bangalore » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in BangaloreIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Mother Earth Mother Earth believes in satisfying it's customers while nurturing the environment and building on the strengths of marginalized rural communities to include them in overall prosperity. This is essential to keep the balance of this venture that hopes to benefit the economically under privileged, through a for profit enterprise where often the discrepancies of free market.
- ICBio ICBio is Indias leading clinical research educational institution, providing customized training to leading CROs; Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Biotechnology Companies, Research sites and Universities. Innovative Centre for Biosciences, ICBio has offered the course: Fundamentals of Clinical Research, a 240 hour CRA training and education program. This program is designed for the professional who wants to transition themselves into a CRA position or enter the clinical research industry.
- Pipal Tree It was established in 1984, Pipal Tree has been concerned with sustainable development and capacity building programmes for the past twenty years. It has its office at the Fireflies Inter-cultural Centre, located in a village 30 kilometres outside Bangalore.
- National Research Development Corporation NRDC is a onestop provider of comprehensive business services, devoted to satisfying the demanding customer of competitive technology. NRDC nurtures new ideas and inventions by providing finance and rewards, ensures intellectual property protection, efficiently transfers knowhow from laboratory to industry, provides access to new technologies.
- Centre for Symbiosis of Technology, Environment and Management The Centre for Symbiosis of Technology, Environment and Management STEM is an inter-disciplinary professional research group registered as a society under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960. STEM was established as a non-profit organisation in 1987 at Bangalore, India. Professionals with national and international experience founded the organisation.
- Surabhi Foundation Trust Surabhi Foundation Trust is an NGO established in August 2005, under Societies Act, for Capacity Building among the rural population aiming at Empowering the development of children and Women in rural areas to provide Educational Assistance & assisting in bringing the children to the main stream of education, Women empowerment by creating employment opportunities, Sensitize health issues among rural population through Health Awareness and rural health camps.
- Conservation and society Conservation and Society is a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary open access journal dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practice of conservation, drawing on both natural and social sciences.The journal publishes submitted and commissioned articles, debates and discussions, editorials, book reviews, comments and notes, and reader feedback.
- Department for Public Instruction Department for Public Instruction The Educational Task Force constituted by the Government under the chairmanship of Dr.Rajaramanna has recommended to impart 8 years of Primary Schooling.It is to equip children of the State with specified knowledge, skills and values to enable them to become good human beings and productive, socially responsible citizens.
- HR Summit Institute of HRD is a Human Capital Management organization founded in the year 1995 by a team of Eminent Human Resources Professionals. It aims at providing world class Human capital management solutions, including Consulting, Research, Assessment, Coaching, Training and Development solutions to the leading organizations in India, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- Indian Society For Tranining & Development The Bangalore Chapter of ISTD is one of the most active chapters in the country. It has over 500 active members who are Training Managers, Trainers, Academicians and Skills development professionals. It has organized national and regional conventions successfully in the past.
- UReach Solutions UReach Solutions is a leading Indian owned Research Analytics, Data Warehousing and Consulting Company.The services that Ureach Solutions provided helped us achieve substantial cost and time savings on several difficult research projects.Our services in market, finance,Pharma research.
- Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research is a Government owned Autonomous Institute and is offering super specialty treatment to all Cardiac patients. It has got 540 bed strength with State of Art equipments in the form of 4 Cathlabs, 4 Operation Theaters, Non-Invasive Laboratories and 24 hours ICU facilities.
- Prasanna Trust His self-development programs have benefited many in the corporate sectors of reputed institutions like banking, finance, industry, education, armed forces and police. Swamji is also a Sport Psychology coach for cricket team like Delhi Dare Devils and many other teams.
- Poornaprajana Institute of Science Research Poornaprajna Institute of Scientific Research PISR was established under the aegis of Admar Mutt Education Foundation AMEF- a charitable trust founded in 1993 by Sri Sri Vibudhesha Teertha Swamiji, the chief pontiff of Admar Mutt. PISR aims at nurturing and promoting original curiosity-driven fundamental research in basic sciences.
- Karnataka State Sericulture Research And Development Institute Karnataka State contributes a lion share for the silk production and occupies a prominent place in the sericultural map of the country with well established infrastructure facilities. A need for developing region specific technologies was felt in all sectors of the industry, and to meet the Research and Developmental requirements of the sericulture spread over in all the districts of the State under different agroclimatic conditions.
- Institute of Bioinformatics A not-for-profit organization engaged in research in databases, computational genomics, proteomics and comparative genomics.
- ASHA INTEGRATED SCHOOL The Asha Group provides high quality services for children with special needs. You can make an appointment by contacting our school front-office. Once your child gets enrolled into our program, we will ensure quality services. Parents participation in the program will also bring about a positive outcome for the child.
- Jaaga Jaaga, based in Bangalore, India, seeks to nurture innovative endeavors. Jaaga provides infrastructure and mentoring to tech start ups, conducts educational workshops for aspiring students, and supports local groups and individuals who are proactively engaged in social and environmental issues.
- Sri Raghavendra Biotechnologies Pvt. Ltd Our company provides various training programs, short term projects, research and consultancy services for stem cells. With the backing of our services, we strive to establish a number of applications in stem cell based therapeutics. We offer our services to various clinics, hospitals and students.
- Institute for Social and Economic Change An all-india institute for interdisciplinary research & training in the social sciences and also offer Ph. D programme.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.