Home » Directory » Karnataka » Bangalore » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in BangaloreIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Yuva Bengaluru Yuva Bengaluru is a platform to Educate, Empower, Enable individuals in a society. It is a registered nongovernment development organization working on various issues with a smarter and realistic approach. More than 50% of Indias population being youth & realizing the extraordinary power of youth, Yuva Bengalurus primary focus is to make youth to use their power to address the issues of society and make it a better place.
- HR Summit Institute of HRD is a Human Capital Management organization founded in the year 1995 by a team of Eminent Human Resources Professionals. It aims at providing world class Human capital management solutions, including Consulting, Research, Assessment, Coaching, Training and Development solutions to the leading organizations in India, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- rainwater club rainwater harvesting is an ancient technique and fast reemerging on the development sector front as a potential weapon for water security of people, villages and industries. It is further categorized based on the catchment for the rainwater as rooftop rainwater harvesting, rainwater harvesting from paved and unpaved area called storm water harvesting.
- New Ark Mission of India The New Ark Mission of India was started in the year 1997 by Mr. T. Raja. It is an organization solely dedicated to rescuing and rebuilding the lives of the destitute and dying people of the streets. The Home of Hope is a centre of the New Ark Mission of India. Today, the home accommodates and cares for more than 200 residents who have been rescued from the most inhumane and unhygienic circumstances.
- South India Cell for Human Rights South India Cell for Human Rights Concerned citizens, who were involved with the civil liberties movement earlier, started SICHREM in 1995, as a response to the growing insensitivity to the rule of law. It seeks to empower the disempowered groups of dalits, tribals, women, children and minorities to protect their individual and collective.
- CSIR Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation A body of the CSIR - Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Institute for Social and Economic Change An all-india institute for interdisciplinary research & training in the social sciences and also offer Ph. D programme.
- Institute of Bioinformatics A not-for-profit organization engaged in research in databases, computational genomics, proteomics and comparative genomics.
- Odigma We love to work with clients who are Data savvy and appreciate the value of ROI based marketing. We believe in Performance based Social Media. We love Social Media Anyone who still thinks that machines are not ruling humans, is probably right. It is because of the human touch that social media has brought back to us. This is where we come in. We deliver the Human Touch.
- Supercomputer Education and Research Centre (SERC) Engaged in research programs on areas relating to supercomputer development and application like computer aided design, computer architecture, database & real-time systems, graphics & visualization, multimedia systems and high performance computing.
- Indian Society For Tranining & Development The Bangalore Chapter of ISTD is one of the most active chapters in the country. It has over 500 active members who are Training Managers, Trainers, Academicians and Skills development professionals. It has organized national and regional conventions successfully in the past.
- Ashoka Trust For Research In Ecology And The Environment Conducting research activities in field of ecology & Environment such as forest ecology & management, conservation planning & genetics, ecosystem hydrology and ecological economics.
- Prasanna Trust His self-development programs have benefited many in the corporate sectors of reputed institutions like banking, finance, industry, education, armed forces and police. Swamji is also a Sport Psychology coach for cricket team like Delhi Dare Devils and many other teams.
- Jaaga Jaaga, based in Bangalore, India, seeks to nurture innovative endeavors. Jaaga provides infrastructure and mentoring to tech start ups, conducts educational workshops for aspiring students, and supports local groups and individuals who are proactively engaged in social and environmental issues.
- Centre for Symbiosis of Technology, Environment and Management The Centre for Symbiosis of Technology, Environment and Management STEM is an inter-disciplinary professional research group registered as a society under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960. STEM was established as a non-profit organisation in 1987 at Bangalore, India. Professionals with national and international experience founded the organisation.
- Raman FibreScience Pvt Ltd Raman FibreScience is a company with more than 25 years of research & development, and manufacturing experience in wet-laid non-wovens, specialty papers, polymers and extrusions.While most companies limit themselves to products, Raman FibreScience goes the extra mile and provides solutions. We have designed, developed and manufactured custom solutions for our clients. This is our core differentiation and makes us unique in today's fibre composites business.
- ASHA JEEVAN We wish to thank all our donors and well wishers who have helped us immensely and stood by us in achieving this landmark of the 10th anniversary. This wouldn’t have been possible without your unstinting support. We kindly request all of you to continue supporting our Institution in achieving even greater heights.
- Indian Space Research Organization Indian Space programme born in the church beginning, space activities in the country, concentrated on achieving self reliance and developing capability to build and launch communication satellites for television broadcast, telecommunications and meteorological applications remote sensing satellites for management of natural resources.
- Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research is a Government owned Autonomous Institute and is offering super specialty treatment to all Cardiac patients. It has got 540 bed strength with State of Art equipments in the form of 4 Cathlabs, 4 Operation Theaters, Non-Invasive Laboratories and 24 hours ICU facilities.
- Dakshin Foundation Dakshin Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation registered as a charitable trust. Our mission is to inform and advocate conservation and natural resource management, while promoting and supporting sustainable livelihoods, social development and environmental justice. We adopt interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary approaches in our research and conservation interventions, drawing from the fields of ecology, conservation biology, sociology, economics, and law.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.