Home » Directory » Karnataka » Bangalore » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in BangaloreIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Mother Earth Mother Earth believes in satisfying it's customers while nurturing the environment and building on the strengths of marginalized rural communities to include them in overall prosperity. This is essential to keep the balance of this venture that hopes to benefit the economically under privileged, through a for profit enterprise where often the discrepancies of free market.
- iProcess iProcess was founded by a team highly experienced in handling outsourcing projects for India. Included in this team are former senior executives from Allergan Pharmaceuticals. Our Scientific Advisor is a Director of Oncology at a premier university research center.
- Department for Public Instruction Department for Public Instruction The Educational Task Force constituted by the Government under the chairmanship of Dr.Rajaramanna has recommended to impart 8 years of Primary Schooling.It is to equip children of the State with specified knowledge, skills and values to enable them to become good human beings and productive, socially responsible citizens.
- Kerala Samajam Dooravaninagar Kerala Samajam Dooravaninagar provided a shelter for Samajam and it has become an impetus for our growth. Our Library and Reading Room, located at ITI Township, is considered as one of the best outside Kerala. Right from the inception we have been celebrating Onam, the festival of Keralites, irrespective of caste creed and religion, with pomp and gaiety.
- Sangama Over the years, Sangama has been in contact with homosexual/bisexual men, lesbian/bisexual/homosexual women, kothis, hijras and other transgender people particularly from the poor and non-English speaking backgrounds in Bangalore. Along with providing information, awareness and support, we facilitate their participation in all our activities.
- Raman FibreScience Pvt Ltd Raman FibreScience is a company with more than 25 years of research & development, and manufacturing experience in wet-laid non-wovens, specialty papers, polymers and extrusions.While most companies limit themselves to products, Raman FibreScience goes the extra mile and provides solutions. We have designed, developed and manufactured custom solutions for our clients. This is our core differentiation and makes us unique in today's fibre composites business.
- Mesh Labs We at MeshLabs are a developer of software solutions that discover and deliver conceptbased personalized knowledge from any given content source. Processing and delivering personalized knowledge in the world of information overload is one of the most critical needs of businesses, individuals, and communities. Our solutions are built using the most promising emerging technologies in the areas of semantic web, humanmachine synergy, enterprise 2.0, and social networking.
- Sahaja Samrudha These pioneer farmers encourage other farmers to grow top quality produce and work in harmony with a healthy ecosystem, encouraging nature 's protective network of soil micro organisms and beneficial insects to help them farm successfully. Many of the team members have been recognized at the state and national level for their pioneering work.
- ISRO Leading research organisation develop space technology and application to various national tasks.
- Yuva Bengaluru Yuva Bengaluru is a platform to Educate, Empower, Enable individuals in a society. It is a registered nongovernment development organization working on various issues with a smarter and realistic approach. More than 50% of Indias population being youth & realizing the extraordinary power of youth, Yuva Bengalurus primary focus is to make youth to use their power to address the issues of society and make it a better place.
- South India Cell for Human Rights South India Cell for Human Rights Concerned citizens, who were involved with the civil liberties movement earlier, started SICHREM in 1995, as a response to the growing insensitivity to the rule of law. It seeks to empower the disempowered groups of dalits, tribals, women, children and minorities to protect their individual and collective.
- National Research Development Corporation NRDC is a onestop provider of comprehensive business services, devoted to satisfying the demanding customer of competitive technology. NRDC nurtures new ideas and inventions by providing finance and rewards, ensures intellectual property protection, efficiently transfers knowhow from laboratory to industry, provides access to new technologies.
- Indian Institute of Spirituality India is a land of sages and saints. She is the cradle of many religions and religious traditions. Yet for those who thirst for spiritual enlightenment there was no centre to delve deep into her spiritual heritage. This vacuum was filled when the Missionaries of St Francis de Sales envisaged a research centre for Spirituality.
- rainwater club rainwater harvesting is an ancient technique and fast reemerging on the development sector front as a potential weapon for water security of people, villages and industries. It is further categorized based on the catchment for the rainwater as rooftop rainwater harvesting, rainwater harvesting from paved and unpaved area called storm water harvesting.
- Indian Space Research Organization Indian Space programme born in the church beginning, space activities in the country, concentrated on achieving self reliance and developing capability to build and launch communication satellites for television broadcast, telecommunications and meteorological applications remote sensing satellites for management of natural resources.
- Sri Raghavendra Biotechnologies Pvt. Ltd Our company provides various training programs, short term projects, research and consultancy services for stem cells. With the backing of our services, we strive to establish a number of applications in stem cell based therapeutics. We offer our services to various clinics, hospitals and students.
- Bangalore Development Authority To transform Bangalore to an ideal global destination with high quality infrastructure, better quality of life by ensuring sustainable and planned development based on effective monitoring, regulation, through participatory and innovative approach.
- Karnataka State Sericulture Research And Development Institute Karnataka State contributes a lion share for the silk production and occupies a prominent place in the sericultural map of the country with well established infrastructure facilities. A need for developing region specific technologies was felt in all sectors of the industry, and to meet the Research and Developmental requirements of the sericulture spread over in all the districts of the State under different agroclimatic conditions.
- Surabhi Foundation Trust Surabhi Foundation Trust is an NGO established in August 2005, under Societies Act, for Capacity Building among the rural population aiming at Empowering the development of children and Women in rural areas to provide Educational Assistance & assisting in bringing the children to the main stream of education, Women empowerment by creating employment opportunities, Sensitize health issues among rural population through Health Awareness and rural health camps.
- HR Summit Institute of HRD is a Human Capital Management organization founded in the year 1995 by a team of Eminent Human Resources Professionals. It aims at providing world class Human capital management solutions, including Consulting, Research, Assessment, Coaching, Training and Development solutions to the leading organizations in India, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.