Home » Directory » Karnataka » Bangalore » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in BangaloreIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research is a Government owned Autonomous Institute and is offering super specialty treatment to all Cardiac patients. It has got 540 bed strength with State of Art equipments in the form of 4 Cathlabs, 4 Operation Theaters, Non-Invasive Laboratories and 24 hours ICU facilities.
- Raman Research Institute A research institute for astronomy & astrophysics, liquid crystals & theoretical physics with facilities of computers, laboratories, library, workshop and canteen & guesthouse.
- Purnapramati To pursue our motive to bridge the gap between ancient wisdom and modern advancements, we have formed a value-centered professional and committed team, Satyatīrtha, with a motto: Truth-seeking, Capable and Caring People Striving for Social Good. The team launched its first initiative Mission Man-e-Script during 2006-7. The mission primarily focuses on research and publication of Sanskrit philosophical literature.
- Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research Conduct research on various aspects of horticultural crops like fruits, vegetables, ornamentals & medicinal plants in order to improve their productivity, quality and utility.
- Raman FibreScience Pvt Ltd Raman FibreScience is a company with more than 25 years of research & development, and manufacturing experience in wet-laid non-wovens, specialty papers, polymers and extrusions.While most companies limit themselves to products, Raman FibreScience goes the extra mile and provides solutions. We have designed, developed and manufactured custom solutions for our clients. This is our core differentiation and makes us unique in today's fibre composites business.
- Ashoka Trust For Research In Ecology And The Environment Conducting research activities in field of ecology & Environment such as forest ecology & management, conservation planning & genetics, ecosystem hydrology and ecological economics.
- The Association of People with Disability It was the search for a threewheeled scooter by a father for his 17 year old polio affected daughter that started it all. He tried everything. A search here and a search there. Efforts to get one made. Contacted even the Army that made tricycles for paraplegic men of its armed forces.Yet, the simple but critical need of N S Hema, daughter of N S Ayyangar could not be met.
- ASHA JEEVAN We wish to thank all our donors and well wishers who have helped us immensely and stood by us in achieving this landmark of the 10th anniversary. This wouldn’t have been possible without your unstinting support. We kindly request all of you to continue supporting our Institution in achieving even greater heights.
- Mother Earth Mother Earth believes in satisfying it's customers while nurturing the environment and building on the strengths of marginalized rural communities to include them in overall prosperity. This is essential to keep the balance of this venture that hopes to benefit the economically under privileged, through a for profit enterprise where often the discrepancies of free market.
- Conservation and society Conservation and Society is a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary open access journal dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practice of conservation, drawing on both natural and social sciences.The journal publishes submitted and commissioned articles, debates and discussions, editorials, book reviews, comments and notes, and reader feedback.
- New Ark Mission of India The New Ark Mission of India was started in the year 1997 by Mr. T. Raja. It is an organization solely dedicated to rescuing and rebuilding the lives of the destitute and dying people of the streets. The Home of Hope is a centre of the New Ark Mission of India. Today, the home accommodates and cares for more than 200 residents who have been rescued from the most inhumane and unhygienic circumstances.
- ISRO Leading research organisation develop space technology and application to various national tasks.
- Karnataka Forest Department Karnataka is endowed with most magnificent forests in the county ranging from majestic evergreen forests of the Western Ghats to the scrub jungles of the plains. The Western Ghats of Karnataka are one of the 25 global priority hotspots for conservation and one of the two on the Indian subcontinent.
- Calibrainz The company is founded by a small team of experienced professionals with a combined experience of over 50 person years in Software Development, ERP Consulting, Quality Management Systems and Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management.The founders have worked in senior management roles in startups & large MNCs in the US, Europe & India, with over 25 person years of experience of having worked at both ends of the outsourcing offshoring model.
- Surabhi Foundation Trust Surabhi Foundation Trust is an NGO established in August 2005, under Societies Act, for Capacity Building among the rural population aiming at Empowering the development of children and Women in rural areas to provide Educational Assistance & assisting in bringing the children to the main stream of education, Women empowerment by creating employment opportunities, Sensitize health issues among rural population through Health Awareness and rural health camps.
- Odigma We love to work with clients who are Data savvy and appreciate the value of ROI based marketing. We believe in Performance based Social Media. We love Social Media Anyone who still thinks that machines are not ruling humans, is probably right. It is because of the human touch that social media has brought back to us. This is where we come in. We deliver the Human Touch.
- UReach Solutions UReach Solutions is a leading Indian owned Research Analytics, Data Warehousing and Consulting Company.The services that Ureach Solutions provided helped us achieve substantial cost and time savings on several difficult research projects.Our services in market, finance,Pharma research.
- Sangama Over the years, Sangama has been in contact with homosexual/bisexual men, lesbian/bisexual/homosexual women, kothis, hijras and other transgender people particularly from the poor and non-English speaking backgrounds in Bangalore. Along with providing information, awareness and support, we facilitate their participation in all our activities.
- OUTREACH OUTREACH was established in may 1993 in response to the needs of communities living in drought prone areas in south India and also to the growing need for training in the Ngo sector and within government. An important objective of OUTREACH was also to develop more effective interfacing between Non-Governments organizations (NGOs) and Government Organizations (GOs), especially those working in drought-prone areas.
- Yukti Organization for Grasp of Ayurveda Our organisation is a non for profit NGO, working for the improvement of human health and integrity on holistic health and native cultural ethos. We provides the best activities of YOGA include research in health care segment and training and mass dissemination of fruits of research.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.