Home » Directory » Karnataka » Bangalore » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in BangaloreIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Positive Revolution Training Positive Revolution Training is the training wing of Positive Revolution India Pvt Ltd. As leaders in Transformational Education, Positive Revolution Training & Consulting primarily focuses on Accelerated Learning Methods & Supplementary Skill Enhancement Training for organizations and individuals around the world.
- Karnataka Forest Department Karnataka is endowed with most magnificent forests in the county ranging from majestic evergreen forests of the Western Ghats to the scrub jungles of the plains. The Western Ghats of Karnataka are one of the 25 global priority hotspots for conservation and one of the two on the Indian subcontinent.
- Department for Public Instruction Department for Public Instruction The Educational Task Force constituted by the Government under the chairmanship of Dr.Rajaramanna has recommended to impart 8 years of Primary Schooling.It is to equip children of the State with specified knowledge, skills and values to enable them to become good human beings and productive, socially responsible citizens.
- Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research Conduct research on various aspects of horticultural crops like fruits, vegetables, ornamentals & medicinal plants in order to improve their productivity, quality and utility.
- The Association of People with Disability It was the search for a threewheeled scooter by a father for his 17 year old polio affected daughter that started it all. He tried everything. A search here and a search there. Efforts to get one made. Contacted even the Army that made tricycles for paraplegic men of its armed forces.Yet, the simple but critical need of N S Hema, daughter of N S Ayyangar could not be met.
- Conservation and society Conservation and Society is a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary open access journal dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practice of conservation, drawing on both natural and social sciences.The journal publishes submitted and commissioned articles, debates and discussions, editorials, book reviews, comments and notes, and reader feedback.
- Yukti Organization for Grasp of Ayurveda Our organisation is a non for profit NGO, working for the improvement of human health and integrity on holistic health and native cultural ethos. We provides the best activities of YOGA include research in health care segment and training and mass dissemination of fruits of research.
- Purnapramati To pursue our motive to bridge the gap between ancient wisdom and modern advancements, we have formed a value-centered professional and committed team, Satyatīrtha, with a motto: Truth-seeking, Capable and Caring People Striving for Social Good. The team launched its first initiative Mission Man-e-Script during 2006-7. The mission primarily focuses on research and publication of Sanskrit philosophical literature.
- Sobah Life Style A company where quality meets consistency, technology meets aesthetics and passion meets perfection. In order to fuel its growth plans Sobha developers went public through its initial public offering in December 2006. An event that created history when the issue got over subcribed a record of 126 times.
- Poornaprajana Institute of Science Research Poornaprajna Institute of Scientific Research PISR was established under the aegis of Admar Mutt Education Foundation AMEF- a charitable trust founded in 1993 by Sri Sri Vibudhesha Teertha Swamiji, the chief pontiff of Admar Mutt. PISR aims at nurturing and promoting original curiosity-driven fundamental research in basic sciences.
- Indian Society For Tranining & Development The Bangalore Chapter of ISTD is one of the most active chapters in the country. It has over 500 active members who are Training Managers, Trainers, Academicians and Skills development professionals. It has organized national and regional conventions successfully in the past.
- Kerala Samajam Dooravaninagar Kerala Samajam Dooravaninagar provided a shelter for Samajam and it has become an impetus for our growth. Our Library and Reading Room, located at ITI Township, is considered as one of the best outside Kerala. Right from the inception we have been celebrating Onam, the festival of Keralites, irrespective of caste creed and religion, with pomp and gaiety.
- South India Cell for Human Rights South India Cell for Human Rights Concerned citizens, who were involved with the civil liberties movement earlier, started SICHREM in 1995, as a response to the growing insensitivity to the rule of law. It seeks to empower the disempowered groups of dalits, tribals, women, children and minorities to protect their individual and collective.
- Mother Earth Mother Earth believes in satisfying it's customers while nurturing the environment and building on the strengths of marginalized rural communities to include them in overall prosperity. This is essential to keep the balance of this venture that hopes to benefit the economically under privileged, through a for profit enterprise where often the discrepancies of free market.
- CSIR Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation A body of the CSIR - Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- proVISION ASIA In 1986 Americans Dr. Chip and Jean Kingery began work with marginalized communities in and around Bangalore. That work has evolved into what is now proVISION ASIA, a social-service NGO and registered trust. With headquarters in R.T. Nagar, proVISION ASIA focuses on helping the physically challenged and the community at large by offering a hand up, not a handout.
- Surabhi Foundation Trust Surabhi Foundation Trust is an NGO established in August 2005, under Societies Act, for Capacity Building among the rural population aiming at Empowering the development of children and Women in rural areas to provide Educational Assistance & assisting in bringing the children to the main stream of education, Women empowerment by creating employment opportunities, Sensitize health issues among rural population through Health Awareness and rural health camps.
- Sri Raghavendra Biotechnologies Pvt. Ltd Our company provides various training programs, short term projects, research and consultancy services for stem cells. With the backing of our services, we strive to establish a number of applications in stem cell based therapeutics. We offer our services to various clinics, hospitals and students.
- iProcess iProcess was founded by a team highly experienced in handling outsourcing projects for India. Included in this team are former senior executives from Allergan Pharmaceuticals. Our Scientific Advisor is a Director of Oncology at a premier university research center.
- Prasanna Trust His self-development programs have benefited many in the corporate sectors of reputed institutions like banking, finance, industry, education, armed forces and police. Swamji is also a Sport Psychology coach for cricket team like Delhi Dare Devils and many other teams.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.