Home » Directory » Karnataka » Bangalore » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in BangaloreIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- ASHA INTEGRATED SCHOOL The Asha Group provides high quality services for children with special needs. You can make an appointment by contacting our school front-office. Once your child gets enrolled into our program, we will ensure quality services. Parents participation in the program will also bring about a positive outcome for the child.
- ICBio ICBio is Indias leading clinical research educational institution, providing customized training to leading CROs; Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Biotechnology Companies, Research sites and Universities. Innovative Centre for Biosciences, ICBio has offered the course: Fundamentals of Clinical Research, a 240 hour CRA training and education program. This program is designed for the professional who wants to transition themselves into a CRA position or enter the clinical research industry.
- ISRO Leading research organisation develop space technology and application to various national tasks.
- Bangalore Development Authority To transform Bangalore to an ideal global destination with high quality infrastructure, better quality of life by ensuring sustainable and planned development based on effective monitoring, regulation, through participatory and innovative approach.
- HR Summit Institute of HRD is a Human Capital Management organization founded in the year 1995 by a team of Eminent Human Resources Professionals. It aims at providing world class Human capital management solutions, including Consulting, Research, Assessment, Coaching, Training and Development solutions to the leading organizations in India, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- The Association of People with Disability It was the search for a threewheeled scooter by a father for his 17 year old polio affected daughter that started it all. He tried everything. A search here and a search there. Efforts to get one made. Contacted even the Army that made tricycles for paraplegic men of its armed forces.Yet, the simple but critical need of N S Hema, daughter of N S Ayyangar could not be met.
- rainwater club rainwater harvesting is an ancient technique and fast reemerging on the development sector front as a potential weapon for water security of people, villages and industries. It is further categorized based on the catchment for the rainwater as rooftop rainwater harvesting, rainwater harvesting from paved and unpaved area called storm water harvesting.
- Karnataka State Sericulture Research And Development Institute Karnataka State contributes a lion share for the silk production and occupies a prominent place in the sericultural map of the country with well established infrastructure facilities. A need for developing region specific technologies was felt in all sectors of the industry, and to meet the Research and Developmental requirements of the sericulture spread over in all the districts of the State under different agroclimatic conditions.
- Ashoka Trust For Research In Ecology And The Environment Conducting research activities in field of ecology & Environment such as forest ecology & management, conservation planning & genetics, ecosystem hydrology and ecological economics.
- New Ark Mission of India The New Ark Mission of India was started in the year 1997 by Mr. T. Raja. It is an organization solely dedicated to rescuing and rebuilding the lives of the destitute and dying people of the streets. The Home of Hope is a centre of the New Ark Mission of India. Today, the home accommodates and cares for more than 200 residents who have been rescued from the most inhumane and unhygienic circumstances.
- Raman Research Institute A research institute for astronomy & astrophysics, liquid crystals & theoretical physics with facilities of computers, laboratories, library, workshop and canteen & guesthouse.
- Kerala Samajam Dooravaninagar Kerala Samajam Dooravaninagar provided a shelter for Samajam and it has become an impetus for our growth. Our Library and Reading Room, located at ITI Township, is considered as one of the best outside Kerala. Right from the inception we have been celebrating Onam, the festival of Keralites, irrespective of caste creed and religion, with pomp and gaiety.
- Prasanna Trust His self-development programs have benefited many in the corporate sectors of reputed institutions like banking, finance, industry, education, armed forces and police. Swamji is also a Sport Psychology coach for cricket team like Delhi Dare Devils and many other teams.
- UReach Solutions UReach Solutions is a leading Indian owned Research Analytics, Data Warehousing and Consulting Company.The services that Ureach Solutions provided helped us achieve substantial cost and time savings on several difficult research projects.Our services in market, finance,Pharma research.
- Poornaprajana Institute of Science Research Poornaprajna Institute of Scientific Research PISR was established under the aegis of Admar Mutt Education Foundation AMEF- a charitable trust founded in 1993 by Sri Sri Vibudhesha Teertha Swamiji, the chief pontiff of Admar Mutt. PISR aims at nurturing and promoting original curiosity-driven fundamental research in basic sciences.
- Supercomputer Education and Research Centre (SERC) Engaged in research programs on areas relating to supercomputer development and application like computer aided design, computer architecture, database & real-time systems, graphics & visualization, multimedia systems and high performance computing.
- Jaaga Jaaga, based in Bangalore, India, seeks to nurture innovative endeavors. Jaaga provides infrastructure and mentoring to tech start ups, conducts educational workshops for aspiring students, and supports local groups and individuals who are proactively engaged in social and environmental issues.
- Cicero Cicero, A Trans National Advisory, is a sole proprietary, founded in 2004 by Oopali Operajita, one of India’s Senior Political and International Affairs Advisers, to foster understanding and partnerships between nations and cultures, and top international political and business leaders, with special focus on education, the environment, sustainable development and climate change, and women's empowerment.
- Karnataka Forest Department Karnataka is endowed with most magnificent forests in the county ranging from majestic evergreen forests of the Western Ghats to the scrub jungles of the plains. The Western Ghats of Karnataka are one of the 25 global priority hotspots for conservation and one of the two on the Indian subcontinent.
- Mohsin Shariff Educational & Charitable Trust The Trust has been serving Daily Hot MidDay Meals for the past 10 years and celebrated her 10th anniversary in September 2010 to around 50,000 school children of 1st to 10th Std. studying in 182 Govt. and aided Kannada, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu and English medium schools. Such services are being rendered in the schools situated in the ranges South2, South4 and North3 in association with the State and Central Governments. MidDay Meals is being served since the year 2000.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.