Colleges in BhopalThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Corporate Institute of Science & Technology To provide highly skilled and technically trained manpower in emerging areas of technology who is globally competitive.To provide a conducive environment to the faculty, staff and the students where they could attain their own objectives of teaching and learning.
- Sri Satya Sai Group is run by Ayushmati Education and Social Socity The first college Sri Satya Sai Institute of Science & Technology & was started in 1999. The Campus is spread over 35 acres of land. The core strength of the group is passionate and dedicated feculties to develop all institutes as institutes of excellence Sri Satya Sai Institute.
- Ayushman College An official website of ayushman college, providing information about courses, programs, departments and activities.
- Bansal College of Pharmacy Welcome to the Bansal College of Pharmacy, Bhopal (M.P)The college is recognized as one of the leading centres of Pharmacy education in Central India. College came into existence as a pioneer institute in pharmacy in the year 2003 run by Bansal Group of Institutes of shriniwas Education Society, Bhopal. It is Located in the beautiful natural environment spread over 6.5 acres.near proposed Transport Nagar,Kokta, Anand Nagar
- Saifia College Saifia College was established by Saifia Education Society, in the year 1956 as a degree College with a primary objective of Imparting education, Training and Research to the Minority Community in particular and other residents in general without unjust discrimination due to caste colour or creed.
- Career Group Of Institutions Career group of Institutions under the aegis of Career Society for the past 37 years have been meaningfully engaging themselves in the development of prudence along with the knowledge in the students, required for their successful career. Our commitment to nurture, harness and explore the potential of the students with the principles of including educational, social, cultural and spiritual awakening has yielded better employability amongst the students.
- Royal Crescent Group of Colleges Royal Crescent Group of Colleges have been established for promoting qualitative,professional and job oriented education.Lands and buildings of the Colleges are owned by the Society.Society has planned for expansion of technical and professional education in rural and backward areas of Madhya Pradesh.
- R.D. Memorail College of Nursing The Chitra Gupt Shiksha Prasar Samiti is pioneer society in the field of medical & Health services. It is established in 1988. with the prime objective of society to promote religious social & educational activity and any other for general public utility on no profit basis.This college was established by Chitra Gupt Shiksha Prasar Samiti in 2003. with the prime objective of providing effective & efficient nursing education.
- Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya Offering post-graduate courses in arts, science, commerce, law, social science and life science.
- Gargi Institute of Science & Technology The best way to see Gargi Institute of Science and Technology is in three dimensions, in person, on a campus visit. But the pictures here will give you a taste for the campus, the buildings, infrastructure, classrooms, the library, and other resources.
- S.V. Polytechnic College An official website of polytechnic college, offering information about infrastructure & facilities, courses and professional department.
- Samrat Ashok Technological Institute The Institute was established on November 1, 1960 under the open door policy of the Govt. of India, by the Maharaja Jiwajirao Education Society, Vidisha. With a donation from Gangajali trust, fund of Scindias erstwhile rulers of Gwalior State, and commitment of Non-recurring and recurring grant.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.