Home » Directory » Madhya Pradesh » Bhopal » Education » Management Institutes
Management Institutes in BhopalThe management directory of India is a vast online web resource of leading management institutes operating in India. Get extensive information on management institutes of India offering diploma and degree level courses in the filed of management. The online web guide on management institutes and colleges in India will serve you with important information related to management courses such as course details, fee structure, institute address, admission procedure and examination dates. All these important information can be accessed by browsing the websites of these leading management institutes of India which are available under the management institute directory.
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Institute Of Forest Management Bhopal IIFM is a sectoral management institute, which constantly endeavors to evolve knowledge useful for the managers in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors. It disseminates such knowledge in ways that promote its application by individuals and organizations.
- GYAN GANGA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT To develop the institute in to a Centre of Excellence in Technical & Management Education in the Country with Global Standards. Our Mission is to Educate and Train Students to enable them to face the Global competition and to install high patterns of Discipline & Ethics with the help of State of the Art Infrastructure, Committed & Involved Management and Dedicated Faculty Members.
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Provide training in management and related subjects for indian forest service, forest departments, forest development corporation and forest related industries.
- Radharaman Group Of Institutes, Bhopal Radharaman Group of Institutes [RGI] has mission to impart quality technical education and all-round development of students. The Radharaman Group of Institutes was established to fulfill this mission under the able guidance of Hon’ble Chairman Mr.Sanjeev Saxena, a philanthropist and visionary.
- Career Group Of Institutions Career group of Institutions under the aegis of Career Society for the past 37 years have been meaningfully engaging themselves in the development of prudence along with the knowledge in the students, required for their successful career. Our commitment to nurture, harness and explore the potential of the students with the principles of including educational, social, cultural and spiritual awakening has yielded better employability amongst the students.
- Vidyasagar Institute of Management Vidyasagar Institute of Management (VIM) was established in the 1997.VIM was established under Jain Charitable Trust - AVPVS. The Institute was set up with the aim to bring managerial skills & producing highly skilled personnel with exceptional caliber for various sectors in the industry.
- M K Ponda College We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive for excellence.It is our ultimate challenge to change mindsets from mediocrity to a quest for excellence.We are committed to the principles of truth and integrity and we will act equitably, ethically and professionally.We believe in scholarly and analytical questioning in an environment that respects the rights of all to freely pursue knowledge.
- The Bhopal School Of Social Sciences The Bhopal School of Social Sciences was envisioned and established in 1972 by the founding chairman of the college, the then Archbishop of Bhopal Dr. Eugene D'souza, in response to the felt need of the time for a broad based, job oriented curriculum with focus on social service and entrepreneurship.
- Gyan Ganga Educational Academy A group of institution offering education in various field such as engineering, management, computer application, information technology education (b.ed) and school education.
Management Institutes - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1349)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.