Home » Directory » Madhya Pradesh » Bhopal » Education » Training Institute
Training Institute in BhopalThe training institutes directory provides information on the leading education training institutes of India. Get extensive details on education institutes in India providing training facilities in various fields such as computers, human resources, information technology, media, etc. View online website listing of popular training institutes of India and browse these websites to get important information such as course details, fee structure, admission procedure and contact details from this vast training institute web guide of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Sha Shib Group Of Companies Providing aeronautics, engineering and management services.
- Trinity At Trinity, education is an opportunity to create a new breed of Engineers, an opportunity to become the change agents of tomorrow. Our campus is genuinely committed to helping each student with focused attention enabling him to excel in life, be it examination, results, further studies, research or careers.
- Sagar Institute Engaged in offering engineering college, pharmacy college and management colleges.
- UGS Group The UGS Group is a visionary organization, with the group of IT engineers, management personals and dedicated professionals at the helm intends, to impart a truly professional training. Training and rehabilitation programmes, for women & child, reserve categories and rural residents, for helping the UGS Group to gain the status for a global leader country
- All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology Providing training, services and info services in the field of computers and electronics.
- National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training & Research An official website of NITTTR, offering information about summer school programme and planned summer school programme.
- Hindustan Studies and Services Ltd. Provide training programmes in the areas of marketing, selling, market research, strategic planning, project evaluation, techno economic feasibility evaluation and leadership development.
- National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Bhopal Formerly known as Technical Teachers Training Institute, Bhopal, was setup in 1965 by Govt. of India as a part of an ongoing scheme of quality improvement in technical education in general, and technician education in particular. The institute started by offering shortterm and long term teacher training programmes to diploma and degree holding polytechnic teachers in order to develop professionally competent teachers in polytechnics . The institute provided needbased training interventions for the overall development and improvement of technical education.
- The Clique To impart behavioural science trainings for students of Schools, Colleges, Universities and other educational institutions. To provide individual orientation training for executives, professionals, students and housewives etc. To enhance personal awareness and effectiveness.
- The Bhopal School Of Social Sciences The Bhopal School of Social Sciences was envisioned and established in 1972 by the founding chairman of the college, the then Archbishop of Bhopal Dr. Eugene D'souza, in response to the felt need of the time for a broad based, job oriented curriculum with focus on social service and entrepreneurship.
- Pandit Sunderlal Sharma Central Institute An official website of PSSCIVE, offering information about goals, faculty, achievments, current programmes and research projects.
- Centre For Research And Industrial Staff Performance Engaged in providing information technology highway.
- R.D. Memorail College of Nursing The Chitra Gupt Shiksha Prasar Samiti is pioneer society in the field of medical & Health services. It is established in 1988. with the prime objective of society to promote religious social & educational activity and any other for general public utility on no profit basis.This college was established by Chitra Gupt Shiksha Prasar Samiti in 2003. with the prime objective of providing effective & efficient nursing education.
- Indian Institute Of Forest Management Bhopal IIFM is a sectoral management institute, which constantly endeavors to evolve knowledge useful for the managers in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors. It disseminates such knowledge in ways that promote its application by individuals and organizations.
- National Institute of Technical Teachers'training and Research The National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Bhopal (Formerly known as Technical Teachers’ Training Institute, Bhopal), was setup in 1965 by Govt. of India as a part of an ongoing scheme of quality improvement in technical education in general, and technician education in particular.
- Saifia College Saifia College was established by Saifia Education Society, in the year 1956 as a degree College with a primary objective of Imparting education, Training and Research to the Minority Community in particular and other residents in general without unjust discrimination due to caste colour or creed.
Training Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2536)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.