Home » Directory » Madhya Pradesh » Bhopal » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in BhopalGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Urban administration and development department (Govt of Madhya desh)pra The Urban Administration and Development Department (UADD) of the Government of Madhya Pradesh have launched its site under the name www.mpurban.gov.in . UADD is the sole owner of this name and associated properties with this site. UADD wherever used implies the UADD, its affiliates and/or associates and its employees.
- Energy Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh An official website providing information about whole department.
- Online Employment Exchange The Employment Service in India came into existence, mainly under the stress of post war demobilization. Towards the end of second world war the need for a machinery which could handle orderly absorption in civil life, a large number of service personnel and war workers, who were about to be released, was keenly felt.
- NHDC Limited NHDC Limited (A Joint Venture of NHPC Ltd & Govt. of M.P.) and formerly known as Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd., was set up on 1st August 2000 with its Corporate Office at Bhopal with the objective and commitment of development of hydropower and other renewal energy potential in the state of Madhya Pradesh. NHDC was entrusted with the construction of Indira Sagar Project (1000 MW) and Omkareshwar Project (520 MW) in Narmada basin on ownership basis.
- Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation Boarding of Passengers: Passengers shall report at the boarding point at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Passengers who do not report on time will be termed as NO-SHOW passenger and will be denied boarding and not entitled for any refund of the ticket amount. M.P.Tourism reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers who are under the influence of alcohol or owing to any misconduct of behavior/critically ill/stretcher borne which may not be deemed safe for travel.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.